A Pearl in the Snow Ch. 05

Story Info
The happy lovers are married and find contentment and joy.
3.2k words
4.72
33.8k
18
3

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 06/25/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stultus
Stultus
1,404 Followers

The rest of our winter vacation that was not spent in bed was devoted to house hunting. We thought at first about buying one huge house big enough for the five of us and our families, but practicality reined us in finally. We decided instead for two large houses that were right next of each other on this lovely bay near Mano, and close to the nearby shopping in Sawata, and of course the harbor and airport both quite nearby at Ryotsu.

The homes were on a very large tract of unspoiled land in spitting distance of each other and plans were made for elaborate remodeling to be more western friendly, i.e. modern entertaining kitchens, huge bathrooms and extensive walk-in closets. Women can seem to never have too many closets. The hardness of the winter reminded us that central heating would be an excellent investment as well.

Plans were also begun for a large joint garden area between the two houses featuring an enormous hot tub that would be built to be right in the center. Landscaping and tall fences were also considered that would preserve our privacy and allow us to run around naked as much as we wanted, without too many prying eyes. Pat was still a bit nervous being seen topless or nude in public by strangers.

The money was more than well spent, and our women launched themselves head first into their first (and apparently only) non-Sapphotic hobby. The remodeling and especially the landscaping never ever seemed to get quite 100% done, as plans kept getting slightly altered with more and more new features. I think it was at least several years before the women could sit quietly in the hot tub and survey their domain with enjoyment without finding a new addition or slight alteration that they wanted to make.

With the Chiefs enthusiastic consent, the plans for the wedding were now in full force, with the happy date set for two weeks before the start of Spring Training, and it soon turned into the full Royal Wedding from Hell as every exclusive clothier, baker, caterer and wedding planner in the nation vied to handle at least some small part of our wedding. The Chief let his people handle 99% of the real details and we just nodded our heads and we agreed to everything he wanted. In the end, we pretty much let the Chief run the show, and it soon became a giant media circus -- as far as we were concerned, this was just the show ceremony for the public, our real ceremony was definitely the later private one at the temple.

The Big City Star faction cried their eyes out that their champion Misaki had not won the prize, but were mostly mollified that Misaki was the Maid of Honor; Pat was the Matron. Western style weddings are quite popular in Japan, and this huge ceremony wasn't much different from any that we would have had back home.

The vows and rings were exchanged and before at least a thousand cameras, Shinju legally became my wife.

****************

There must have been a thousand photographers and TV cameramen all trying to get the perfect photo of our wedding, and hundreds of them appeared in the papers over the next few weeks. Shinju slyly managed to get her bouquet thrown to Misaki, and Shinju's garter managed to end up in the proper hands of one of my teammates who had been in a long relationship with his girlfriend and took this opportunity to propose, to the delight of everyone.

Misaki had given Shinju a very rare and special wedding gift; it was a very antique and very large and elaborately carved and polished jade dildo. It had been very expensive, as it had an Imperial pedigree -- it had been carved by orders of one of the medieval Empresses of Japan for her use on a favored lady-in-waiting, and had undoubtedly visited a good many cunts since then.

After the wedding, Shinju and I flew alone to Ryotsu, and then were driven by island friends in secret to the temple hotel, where we spent our honeymoon night alone, just the two of us making love all night long in our room. Misaki, Rick and Pat flew out the next morning and joined us there. After making sure none of us had been followed, we started our second ceremony. Rick and Pat walked up alone to the temple to get things started and everyone prepared to start the real wedding ceremony. Awhile later, I took the hands of my two girls and with one in each hand we walked slowly up the stone steps to the Temple.

At the top, by the Torii gate we were stopped and blessed by a priest, who welcomed us to the temple. We undressed and briefly bathed in the hot springs and received the blessing of another priest who poured water and showered flower petals around us.

When he finished, we arose from the waters still hand in hand and walked nude to the steps of the temple where another Priest asked us, "Why we had come?" to which we replied, "To seek the blessing of the Gods so that our union together might be blessed by them and our souls grow ever closer together in life and remain un-separated in the afterlife."

He offered his blessing and we each inscribed ema tablets declaring our eternal love for each other and asking for the Gods blessing for our union.

This done, we entered the Temple and knelt before the High Priest of the Temple, who in a very long and full ceremony blessed each of us individually and then tied each of our six hands altogether into a circle with a quilted silk cord of ten thousand stitches, each stitch representing a prayer for our future happiness. At last we each ceremonially drank Saki in turn, and swore before the Gods our eternal and endless love.

The High Priest then declared us bound to each other and we enjoyed our first three-way kiss as a real married family. Rick and Pat joined the circle of kisses and we then sat down to a feast prepared by the temple in our honor.

Later, well feasted, Rick and Pat joined us in the hot springs and they watched with delight as the three of us celebrated our first family fuck together, and Rick and Pat, unable to wait any longer soon joined us and they joined their two bodies together next to ours.

After dark the five of us gathered our clothes but we didn't bother to dress and instead scampered nude down the steps as fast as we could in the growing coolness of the evening.

The fun began in earnest with several pots of warmed Saki and vigorous rounds of very enthusiastic group lovemaking of that would have kept every other guest awake all night, except for the fact that the hotel had closed just for us, and we had the full run of the place alone for the week.

Business was now very good, the elderly couple that ran the hotel reported to us, and more tourists seemed to find our hidden love nest every week. Soon it would start appearing in all of the travel books and would be discovered.

Within a few short years the place would be regularly packed during the tourist season, and the hotel and the temple above, prospered as they never had before. Both considered us to be the true source of their good luck and fortune and we were always held in their highest regards.

For the next week I don't think any us ever dressed even once, and we alternated fucking, with meals and hot soaks in the Temple springs, then having a big family dinner, finally another long night of fucking. Rick was now confirmed as safe and no one ever again thought twice again about which hole was being occupied by which cock.

Rick and I never joined our lovers and became bisexual ourselves, but we became increasing comfortable around each other and never felt the slightest bit of jealousy or hurt if either of us wanted to have a private moment alone with any of our wives. Even the sight of the other's cum running down our wife's legs while they kissed passionately brought only smiles to our faces as we knew our loved ones were together and happy with their friends and lovers. We all became the deepest and most devoted of friends first, and being lovers merely make it just that all the more special.

***********

Shinju won the 'Baby Battle' first but not by much, and the sight of the three of us walking around Niigata or Tokyo with both of my wives very pregnant, started another huge tabloid explosion.

"Clearly," the tabloids reported, "true to the nature of my team's mascot, I was very much the very model of male virility!"

When Shinju's daughter was born, Atsuko Alexandra, the media offered fortunes for the exclusive rights for the first baby pictures, and when Misaki delivered her daughter, Kumiko Patricia six days later, the frenzy to get a joint picture of our children together exploded.

I accepted an absurd offer that would pay for our wives new gardening and landscaping fetish for many years to come, and we posed for a group photo all together sitting naked in bed, with the sheet just covering our laps, me in the center with a bare-breasted wife under each arm, each holding one of our precious daughters feeding at their teats. This was probably one of the most circulated photographs in Japanese popular cultural history. I managed to get a nice 16x20 inch enlargement of it and it's framed over our bed at home today.

After their dual-pregnancy, the women decided that this was not an especially good idea to repeat, as their bellies had soon became too rounded to properly sixty-nine each other. Pat had also received most of the fucking attention over the last couple of months while their own sex drives had gone into orbit and their Jade Empress dildo got rather frequent workouts on each other.

It was decided that from then on the girls would alternate pregnancies, Shinju winning the rock-paper-scissors contest that decided the matter of who got to go first. In fact she did again become pregnant nearly immediately, with Misaki also conceiving her next child nearly the instant Shinju finished giving birth. They continued this sequence for a good many years, Shinju bearing me five children before declaring herself done, and Misake bearing me four, combining to reach our sacred number of nine. We had five girls and four boys -- an excellent mix!

This actually gave the extended family including Rick and Pat, a total of ten children, but we pretended not to notice.

*******

Rick and I declared our baseball retirements together at the end of last season. I had just turned forty, and Rick was a bit older. We were both playing still quite well, but we felt we ought to pass the torch on and quit before it was obvious that we were well past our primes. We often still attend home games in Chief's luxurious box, and we have as much work as we want attending functions and doing minor little PR things for our benevolent boss. We've been offered life-time employment at absurd salaries with his corporation and we're starting to learn a few different things about his business, but for right now we are enjoying a little rest and we enjoyed a full spring and summer at home with our loved ones for the first time, instead of being always on the road with the baseball team.

Now that I'm very fluent in Japanese, I'm still a regular on several sports news and entertainment television shows. Rick even found a niche for himself as the humorous co-host of a popular TV travel show that explored various off the beaten track and obscure parts of Japan.

Misaki's own career stayed red hot for many years before its inevitable slight decline. She still makes movies, records music, and stars on TV, but she has become increasingly selective about her work and tries to spend as much time at or near home as she can manage. We have a large luxury flat in Tokyo where we can all stay when work keeps her there for an extended period, but everyone is happiest at our remote island home.

Pat and Shinju are both models of domestic bliss and lovingly tend to our brood of children and keep the homesteads an oasis of serenity, even when everything else around them is in chaos. They combine to write a weekly newspaper advice column for the Chief's newspaper, in the spirit of Dear Abbey, and they also contribute a long feature article about domestic life every month of one of his women's interests magazines. Both could easily do other things as well if they wished, but this is plenty enough to keep them regularly stimulated and pleasantly diverted.

A few years ago we also bought our temple hotel, when our owner friends decided to retire and move somewhere further south and hopefully warmer. We found a friend of the family to run it for us and he and his wife have done a superb job. They won't join us when we're running around the Temple or in the water nude, but they're not shy either about us watching them at play either. I suspect soon, our wives will be getting a taste of her sooner or later at the very least. They're incorrigible, and believe every woman is supposed to be bisexual, and they're willing to help do the seducing, usually thankfully just one new conquest at a time.

Even at forty our sex lives have never been better, and if there has been any tapering off or plateau hit, I haven't noticed it. I expect our sex together will be just as good (but maybe a little different) when we are 50 and even 60. Our love burns within us endlessly.

*************

Rick and I already have his son and my eldest daughters (yes plural) married off in theory. They're both almost teenaged now, and have been inseparable companions since early childhood, but now they can see each others nude bodies ripening by the day. We're quite sure it won't be too long before we see them giving each other secret looks and disappearing for awhile together to explore their sexual awakenings together, and we're in agreement with their mothers' that all of our daughters will be on the pill the moment they start their first periods.

We try hard not to be too explicit in showing our love for each other in public, but our group family tends to be fairly casual about its dress code, and during the warm humid summer months everyone pretty much runs around nude.

Explaining our unusually sleeping arrangements was a bit more complicated, but simply put our kids have a lot of Mommies and Daddies who sometimes all sleep (and play) together and sometimes separately... and not always with the same moms and dads together. In practice, no one ever slept alone much, unless all they really want was to catch up on sleep. Usually weekdays each family would sleep under their own roof, but Shinju or Misaki often sometimes like a night with Rick or with Rick and Pam together, conversely Pam spend many nights over here with either just me or one or both of my wives.

Weekends we're a group, and we usually alternate weekends in each other big king sized beds. We learned early on to keep the bedroom door locked to keep little eyes and ears out from discovered exactly which mommy was being fucked loudly by which daddy or what their mommies were currently doing to each other, but they're all old enough and smart enough now to usually know what's going on and they give us our privacy, and acceptance.

Deep in my heart, I think Rick and I know that our baseball days are not quite totally behind us. We were thinking out loud the other day to each other that it might be nice some day to do some coaching, maybe when the kids get older and won't mind us being on the road again. That thought has stuck with us, and I think eventually we will end up as hitting and pitching coaches for our old team and its growing legion of fans, as we have been a powerhouse team for some time now, rivaling even the beloved Yomuri Giants, and are our team is now invariably competing for post-season honors.

There are no gaijin in Japan's Baseball Hall of Fame, and it will be very interesting to see if either of us gets voted in sometime in the future. I suspect we both will, as we are considered virtually 'Japanese' now to most fans who have largely forgotten we came from America as 'helper players' many years ago.

*******

It's a warm summer Saturday night as I write this in my small office. Rick is grilling some excellent Osado steaks on the grill and chilling some cold beer in a nearby wooden barrel, and the three women are all getting comfortable in the hot tub, and from my window I can see them all kissing and holding each other, and I'm sure their hands are all very busy below the water too.

The children have had their dinner already and are running up and down the beach getting in a few last minutes of play before their one of their Mama-san's collects them for bed. Its nice and delightful outside, and probably they will prefer to sleep outside on mats on the wide covered porch walkway that mostly surrounds our house, and enjoy the sea breezes rather than stuffy cold air conditioning inside.

Later, much Saki will be drunk and there will be considerable adult frolicking in the tub by firelight tonight before we all head to bed together for more a vigorous and intimate lovemaking. Invariably after the last orgasm has been felt and final ejaculations shared, we will just all hold each other closely and tight in the dark.

Each of us thinking to ourselves that we have all been truly blessed by the Gods, and we are indeed the luckiest people in the entire world!

THE END

********

Author's Afterward:

Chronologically this is the third story that I wrote. At the time of its original posting in 2007, I was receiving rather erratic editing. Some of my current advance readers have recently helped me clean this story up significantly, and now while preparing it for posting at another site, it has received yet another comprehensive cleanup and minor rewrite. Somehow, the final typos always seem to evade detection!

I have nearly sixty published stories so far and I am slowly getting them re-edited and posted here.

I enjoy receiving and replying to reader emails and my Blog can be read by clicking on my Bio or my Name just below, then clicking the Contact tab and then Webpage.

Stultus
Stultus
1,404 Followers