A Peek at the Comics Ch. 04

Story Info
Rose Gumbo from the comic strip Rose is Rose.
2.2k words
4.41
16.7k
2
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 11/19/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,406 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction concocted entirely within my imagination. While I hope you enjoy this story and are compelled to provide feedback, I don't expect the subject matter will appeal to everyone who reads it. If this story does not appeal to you, there is undoubtedly one somewhere on Literotica that will, so your energy will be better spent on finding it rather than on vilifying me. Your opinions are welcome but your attacks are not.

Note: If you haven't already, read the previous chapters of this story.

*

The problems I was having in catching Mrs. Gumbo and Mrs. Forth naked were twofold; they both lived in two-story houses, which made access a bit more difficult, and neither seemed to have a schedule. The Gumbo's bedroom also didn't have a porch roof or anything else to make it accessible, though the roof over their back porch allowed viewing into their bathroom. I figured this was going to be my best shot at seeing Mrs. Gumbo, but she'd either have to be taking a bath or shower after dark because I couldn't imagine another reason for her to be fully naked in there. I was at the point, though, where I'd be happy just to see her bra.

It was mostly luck that I happened to be on their street one day and overheard Mrs. Gumbo telling their neighbor that her husband, Jimbo, was going to be taking their son, Pasquale, out for a "boys only" night. I was really on their street trying to get a look at her, maybe in her swimsuit, but it was luck that I was there at the right time to overhear that conversation and the response to the neighbor's question about what Mrs. Gumbo planned to do with her free night.

"I'm thinking long, hot bath with a glass of wine and a good book," she replied. I nearly crashed my bike.

As darkness fell, I was ready to climb up onto the Gumbo's back porch roof, though I had cruised the neighborhood a few times around dusk hoping that I wasn't missing anything. Mrs. Gumbo had been gardening, as usual, and it was nearly dark before she finally went inside. As soon as I felt it was safe, I climbed up onto the roof, thinking that, between all of the bike riding and roof climbing, I was going to end the summer in pretty good shape. I was only at the window for a couple of minutes when she turned on the light and entered the bathroom, still dressed. I immediately assumed that I'd get to see her undressing, which was premature because once she started the tub filling up, she left the room again, although she did leave the light on. I knew that she would have to get naked to take a bath, so it wasn't going to bother me if she got undressed in the other room. I'd love to have watched her peeling off her bra and panties but, in the end, naked is naked.

A few more minutes passed before she came back into the bathroom, wearing a robe and carrying a book and a glass of wine. She set both items on the floor beside the tub, unfortunately aiming her ass in the opposite direction from the window, then turned the water off and walked toward the door while apparently untying the belt holding the robe closed. I was nearly hard already as the robe slipped off her shoulders but when it swung away to reveal her ass as she hung it up, I nearly whimpered. She had a perfect, heart-shaped ass below a narrow waist and at the top of two long, lean legs. I was staring at it so hard, I'm surprised she couldn't feel it. When she turned around, though, I'm lucky I didn't fall of the roof.

Her tits were average size with hard nipples and darker pink areolas and her dark brown bush was trimmed into a narrow strip between her legs. I was rock hard as she walked directly toward me before turning and stepping into the tub, slowly easing herself in. By the time she was submerged, her tits and her knees still visible above the bubbles, I was stroking my throbbing tool. I knew I'd see her fully naked again when she got out and dried off, but I couldn't wait that long; I'd been thinking about this moment for way too long. As I kept my eyes riveted to her tits and hard nipples while replaying the revelation of her ass and the full frontal view, I jerked off until I spewed onto the shingles.

Once she opened her book and started reading, there wasn't much to see because her tits were blocked from view, so I sat with my back against the siding and enjoyed the night while listening for telltale signs of her finishing up. I guess the water eventually got too cool so I heard her drop her book back to the floor and resumed my place at the window as she was reaching for the drain lever. There wasn't much left of the suds anymore so, when she stood up, everything was visible to me once again as she reached for a towel. My cock valiantly tried to revive as I stared at her tits and pussy again, but its efforts were in vain. I still thoroughly enjoyed watching her toweling off and seeing her naked body again until she threw the towel back onto the towel rod and pulled her robe back on. Once she grabbed her book and empty wineglass, I figured the show was over and, when she shut the light off, I climbed down off the roof.

I was assuming that she'd head off to bed once she'd finished her bath, but the kitchen light came on before I'd left the backyard, so I lingered to see what she would do. When the kitchen light went off, I looked around until I saw light from the living room window. From the shadows on the side of the house, I glanced through the window and saw that the front blinds were closed but that she'd turned on a lamp, then sat down on the couch and turned on the TV. I don't know that I would have stayed and continued to watch if she hadn't put her feet up on the coffee table, causing the hem of her robe to slide down and reveal most of her legs. I couldn't tell what she was watching, but was surprised when, after a few minutes, and just when I was considering leaving, she opened her robe and started to fondle her tits.

I was riveted to the window as her hands lightly caressed the underside of her tits, pulled her hard nipples and squeezed both breasts while her legs spread apart, her feet still on the coffee table. Unlike Miss Plainwell, Mrs. Gumbo dropped both hands to her pussy at the same time, slipping two fingers in and pumping them while two fingers on her other hand massaged her clit. I wanted so badly to jerk off again, but my cock was still recovering from the last time, despite this being one of the hottest things I'd ever seen. It didn't take very long before she was pushing her ass up off of the couch as she finger-fucked herself. I had my cock out and was trying, with limited success, to revive it beyond half-mast but Mrs. Gumbo came before I got completely rigid. I heard her let out a cry and her body started to shake but she still kept working her fingers.

Only after she went limp on the couch again did she slip her fingers from her pussy and stick them into her mouth. I was continuing to stroke my growing cock, figuring better late than never and still able to see her naked body, when I realized that a car had slowed down in front of the house. She must have noticed, too, because, as it pulled into the driveway, she was pulling her robe back together and making herself more presentable. I had nowhere else to be, so I waited, being on the opposite side of the house from the driveway, and a few minutes later, Jimbo came in carrying a sacked-out Pasquale.

"How was your night?" she asked.

"It was fun. He just passed out on the drive home," Jimbo replied, "What have you got on under that?"

"Come and find out," she said, playfully.

"Let me put Pasquale down first," he responded, "I'll be right back."

He headed upstairs and was back in just a couple of minutes, going right over to the couch where Mrs. Gumbo had reclined against the far end. She had one leg against the back of the couch and one hanging over the edge, so Jimbo kneeled between them and started working on the belt that held her robe shut. Once he had it undone and opened the robe to reveal that she was naked, he said something like "ooh, mama" and leaned down to kiss her. His kisses soon moved down from her lips to her neck and on down to her tits, where he licked and sucked her hard nipples. She was writhing and running her fingers through his hair as he continued to move south until he was kissing around her trim, brown bush. After teasing her a bit, he started to lick her pussy, first all the way up her slit, then focusing on her clit. He slipped a couple of his fingers into her as he lapped at it.

Mrs. Gumbo very quickly was rocking her hips toward his face while throwing her head back and moaning. Her nipples looked hard enough to cut glass and her tits were bouncing slightly with her movements. I was slowly starting to stroke my cock again, but didn't want to rush so I could follow where this was going. It didn't take very long before she was shaking as she apparently came again while I wondered whether this was because she'd just cum a few minutes earlier. When she'd finished, she grabbed Jimbo's head and turned it upward to look at her while she told him to fuck her. Jimbo stood up and started to strip off his clothes while Mrs. Gumbo watched and caressed her tits. When he dropped his pants and his cock sprung out, I felt a bit inadequate; he was definitely hung a lot better than I was.

He started out just laying on top of his wife, slipping his cock into her and humping away as they made out but, after a few minutes, he got up again and had her roll over. With her knees under her and her ass up in the air, she rested her head on the arm of the couch while reaching under herself and between her legs with both hands. Jimbo slid his tool back into her until his hips were touching her ass, then grasped her hips and started to slide in and out of her. I was stroking along, imagining that I had the opportunity to fuck Mrs. Gumbo and wondering how hot and wet her pussy must feel. I could feel another orgasm beginning to build, but I didn't want to finish before they did so I did my best to pace myself. I was surprised not only that I was able to hold out, but also when Jimbo suddenly jumped up from behind Mrs. Gumbo, his thick cock shiny with her juices and standing out in front of him.

This mustn't have surprised Mrs. Gumbo because almost as soon as her husband was on his feet again, she'd moved around to sit directly in front of him, taking his cock in her hand. She pumped it while tonguing his balls, then engulfed it in her mouth while still pumping the base. Jimbo ran his fingers through his wife's hair while pushing his hips toward her face as she sucked his cock. She'd shed her robe as she'd rolled over to take him doggie-style and was still naked, so I was getting a good view of her naked body, too, as her mouth slid up and down his tool. I gave up trying to pace myself and was fisting my cock while fondling my balls, feeling incredible levels of pleasure continuing to build. I beat Jimbo by a few minutes when I started to spew onto the side of their house while biting back a moan of pleasure.

As my spent cock was softening in my fist, Jimbo was throwing his head back and forcing his cock more quickly into his wife's mouth. She had moved her hands to his ass and was pulling him in as deeply as she could manage even as he let out a moan and was obviously spewing into her mouth. She continued to suck his cock until he finally stepped back, slipping is own softening tool from her mouth. When he suggested that they go to bed, she grabbed her robe and turned off the TV then followed him from the room as he shut off the lamp. I tucked myself away and headed for home, still feeling incredulous over what I'd just witnessed.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,406 Followers