A Peek at the Comics Ch. 05

Story Info
Sally Forth from the comic strip Sally Forth
1.2k words
4.05
20.4k
1
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 11/19/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,419 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction concocted entirely within my imagination. While I hope you enjoy this story and are compelled to provide feedback, I don't expect the subject matter will appeal to everyone who reads it. If this story does not appeal to you, there is undoubtedly one somewhere on Literotica that will, so your energy will be better spent on finding it rather than on vilifying me. Your opinions are welcome but your attacks are not.

Note: If you haven't already, read the previous chapters of this story.

*

When I finally got to see Mrs. Forth naked, it was more due to perseverance than luck, as it had been with Mrs. Gumbo. There was undeniably a huge luck aspect also involved, however, that accounted for the circumstances under which I finally saw her naked. It was a Saturday night and I was making a typical sweep of certain houses after darkness had fallen to see what I could see. On this particular night, I noticed the basement light on at the Forth household and slipped over to take a peek through the window. I could see a couch in front of an entertainment center that had a TV, a Blu-ray player and a game system. There were also a few pieces of exercise equipment and a desk with a computer. No one was down there when I first looked in, but before I moved from the window, I saw legs coming down the basement stairs. A second pair of legs followed the first and they were soon revealed to belong to the Forth's teenage daughter, Hillary and her best friend, Faye.

Hillary was wearing a nightgown and Faye was wearing pajamas, so I assumed that tonight was a sleepover. While they settled in to watch TV with snacks and drinks, I started to think that, if they were in the basement, and Mr. and Mrs. Forth's bedroom was on the second floor, there might be more to see up there with so much distance between them. I decided to go ahead and check on Hillary's parents on the second floor.

I took a quick walk around the house to confirm that Mr. and Mrs. Forth were not on the first floor before scrambling up onto the porch roof. I could see a faint light and the flicker of a TV coming from their bedroom window so I moved in closer. There was a small lamp on next to Mrs. Forth who was reading a book while Mr. Forth sat beside her watching the TV. The blood started to return to my cock as I looked at what Mrs. Forth was wearing. She was sitting on top of the covers wearing a short nightgown with thin shoulder straps that barely held the material up over her boobs. I knew I'd be staying put until she moved because I was sure I'd get a nice look at her cleavage, her ass or perhaps right up under the short nightgown. I was so distracted by how hot she looked that it took a few minutes before I realized that Mr. Forth was watching a porn movie.

When I finally glanced over at the TV screen and saw the nudity and cocksucking and fucking, my cock was rising even faster. My preference was to jerk off over Mrs. Forth but I wasn't going to be picky if my choice was between her fully dressed and the action I was seeing on the TV. It wasn't until she reached over and grasped it that I became aware that Mr. Forth was pitching a tent in his pajama bottoms. Without even looking up from her book, Mrs. Forth extracted it from the fly and started to stroke it. I don't know if she wanted to finish a chapter or what, but she eventually let go of his cock to place her bookmark, then set her book aside. I was watching her rather than the TV as she moved to kneel beside him, facing me, and slid his pajama bottoms off, her swaying cleavage capturing my attention more than his exposed cock.

He continued to watch his movie as she took his cock in her hand again and lowered her head to take it into her mouth. I was rock hard by this time but resolved not to whip my cock out until I saw her naked, because I felt confident that this wasn't going to be just a blowjob. I had an outstanding view of her mouth sliding up and down his tool while she held the base in one hand and caressed his balls with the other. I don't think I blinked the entire time she sucked his cock until she finally raised her head and straightened up on her knees. She let go off his cock and balls and reached for the hem of her nightgown, pulling it up and exposing her black bush and large tits. By the time she'd cast it behind her and was moving to straddle her husband, I had my cock out.

I was incredulous once again as I was finally seeing her naked and watching as she guided her husband's tool to her pussy and sat down on it facing the TV. As she started to bounce up and down, so did her tits and I was nearly hypnotized as I pumped my cock in my fist. She started out with her hands on her thighs but was soon fondling her tits, caressing the soft flesh and gently tugging on her hard nipples. The light could have been more consistent, but I was still getting an incredible view of Mrs. Forth naked and seeing her fucking her husband was a definite bonus. Her dark bush was hidden when she dropped a hand down to stimulate her clit as she was starting to ride him harder and faster. I was on the verge of cumming again when she seemed to go into slow motion and her body trembled.

Still sitting on his cock after she'd stopped moving, she let out a long breath then climbed off of him. As she bent over again, holding his cock as she lowered her mouth over it, I was shooting my wad onto their shingles while trying to refrain from moaning. I was still holding my softening cock while my gaze alternated from her lips sliding up and down his cock to her dangling tit and back. As much as it wanted to, there wasn't enough time to recover after blowing my load before Mr. Forth was obviously blowing his into his lovely wife's mouth. When she finally raised her head, his shrinking cock flopped against his upper thigh and Mrs. Forth turned her back on me to retrieve her nightgown. I almost moaned again as her bare ass pointed directly at me and I wondered what it would feel like to kneel behind her, fucking her for those three seconds before I couldn't help but cum.

Once she'd pulled her nightgown back on and turned out her reading lamp, leaving Mr. Forth bottomless and still watching his porn, I tucked myself away. I figured that, if Mr. Forth was still watching porn, there might be more to see until it was obvious that Mrs. Forth was going to sleep. If Mr. Forth wanted some more, it would be from his hand and I didn't want to see that, so I climbed back down off the roof and headed home.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,419 Followers