A Penny for Your Thoughts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,465 Followers

I had a little bit left, so I used it. "You like hearing it, and saying it too Carol. It's ok, go on, say it...say it. Say fuck!"

"Funny word isn't it? Fuck I mean? It can be so cruel when used certain ways, or hurt people you care about. But yes Brian...there are times when you say it, hear it, of course...do it, when it's just...well, simply put. It's just fucking hot!"

I'd lost my connection. But it had been worth it. And now, it would be interesting to see where things would go from here.

"Yes it is Carol, so...fucking tell me, the rest of the story!" I smiled.

**

I had made her laugh hearing that, relaxing her even more, though there was still color in her cheeks. Her eyes seemed wider, more alert, her breath a bit quicker perhaps as she once again seemed to squirm in her seat. Not from being uncomfortable, but from something else. There was even a hint of moisture standing out on her forehead now as she wiped it off with her hand, now surprising me, reaching down, undoing the top button on the simple summer dress she was wearing. I honestly saw cleavage now for the very first time since I'd known her.

"Wow...whew, is it hot in here? Or is it me?" She giggled making a joke of it, but she truly was heating up a bit.

"Yeah, I know what you mean, it is sort of hot." Though it was far hotter outside of course. "Wish I could take my shirt off in fact," I said somewhat innocently.

"Go right ahead!" Carol said. "You know that doesn't bother me, seen you with your shirt off more times than I could possibly count," she said almost wistfully. "Just wish I could," she then added, surprising herself. "Even with this light summer dress on, it's almost too hot still."

"Wouldn't bother me any...if you did," I said looking directly at her. "After all, it's your house, and we're just friends sharing secrets right? I'd certainly never tell anyone."

I think she almost would have too. But it was early yet. She laughed the suggestion off, making light of it. But she did undo one more button. So there was that. And I now saw just how lovely her breasts hinted at being, purposely looking at her, letting her know that I was. She even leaned forward a little, finally continuing her story. I left my own shirt on, tempted as I was. But it was a start nevertheless.

"Now...where was I? Oh...yes. I was getting face fucked by the fraternity."

I openly laughed, causing her to do the same, but in such a short brief time, I had seen this sensual, erotic woman begin to emerge from the cocoon she had wrapped herself in, just now starting to emerge.

"Here's the thing Brian," she said suddenly getting serious again, so I did. Listening. "It's hard for me to say this, admit this...but since you asked, and since we're already there anyway, I'll finish it. Back in the day..." she said again smiling, trying to lighten things up a little as the mood had again turned somewhat somber. "I loved the feel, and yes...the taste of most men's cum. So much so, that when I found myself kneeling there like that, having one man after another spurt his cream all over me, all over my face and body...I was in heaven. What I didn't know however, is that someone with a camera had been taking pictures of me. Kneeling there, dripping cum, covered in it. Eventually someone distributed a few of the photos unbeknownst to me. One of them landed on the Deans desk. Naturally, I was called in. I was of course stunned, dumbfounded, though oddly enough, the blindfold I had on obscured my face just enough that the accusation of it, couldn't be supported. I lied Brian. I didn't confess to any of that happening. And without anyone stepping forward who'd actually been there, witnessed it, they had nothing to basically convict me of. The damage was done however, and the compromise became my resigning from the Sorority in order for the entire affair to be dropped after that, and thus keeping me from being expelled from the University."

Carol sat back in her seat now, looking suddenly younger in a strange way. It was obvious, finally sharing, and telling someone that story had relieved a major burden from her. One she'd been carrying around all these years.

"The problem is...well, was anyway Brian...it affected me greatly after that. I was never really the same person after that. I quit partying obviously...but it did something else too. The thing I'd once enjoyed, as decadent or wicked, as I know it sounded, was something I never did again. Not for anyone. Including my own husband Brian. So you see, the ending of our marriage, was just as much my fault as it was his. My refusal to do for him, give him what he wanted and needed, is my fault. I couldn't do it anymore Brian. Not for him, not for anyone. Every time I even considered it, those memories, those horrible images would come racing back. I'd get physically ill, and quite naturally, that would be the end of it."

"I'm sorry Carol, I do understand a lot better now what it was you must have gone through, but it doesn't have to stay that way. Sure...it's something you have to work through, but I'm confident you can."

She laughed nervously. "Fat chance of that happening now sweetie. I mean look at me, a middle-aged woman, no one in my life, and not very damn likely anyone will be any time soon. And on top of that, there's no assurance I'll ever be able to get through that mental block, and truly enjoy an intimate relationship with anyone ever again."

"Hey...you said fuck! It's a start!" I smiled at her. Once again making her laugh, and making her squirm in her seat just a little.

"I need some more lemonade," she said suddenly standing. "It really is hot in here. Can I get you another?"

"Yes...thank you," I said handing her my glass. She returned a minute or two later, and I noticed as she leaned forward just a little, giving it to me, she had undone one more button on the summer dress she was wearing. One more, and she might just as well take it off. She again caught me looking, though I made it obvious that I was, actually commenting. "You really do have nice looking breasts, from what I can see of them of course," I told her now looking up into her eyes again. She was blushing just a little, but then leaned forward a bit more, this time giving me a quick brief kiss on the forehead.

"Thank you. It's been a long time since anyone's told me that. Not like I've given anyone an opportunity to do so...it's just been a very long time."

She sat down again, sipping on her drink for a moment, the two of us once again just looking at one another in silence.

"Well...so now you know my whole sordid story, my past. Are you shocked by what I told you Brian, especially knowing me all these years?"

"No, not really. I mean I'm sorry you went through what you did yes. But offended, or shocked? No. I think I've always felt that there was something about you down deep, just beneath that surface of shyness, even professed inhibitions that I never fully accepted was the real you. I still think, the real you, is that same sexy, uninhibited erotic woman just waiting to come out and play again."

Once again she laughed, this time crossing her legs, giving me the quickest, briefest glimpse up her summer dress. I saw the light yellow color of the panties she had on, though again my look was brief as she re-crossed her legs again properly.

"If I didn't know better, I'd swear you were flirting with me."

"Who says I'm not Carol? Truth is...you're definitely an MILF! That's for damn sure."

"MILF? What's a MILF? Never heard that term used before. What's it mean?"

"Mother I'd like to fuck," I said simply looking directly at her. I watched her eyes grow wide upon hearing that, saw her tongue come out and absentmindedly lick her lips briefly trying to give them moisture as her mouth had obviously gone dry.

"Ah, well at least now I know what that means," she said obviously skirting the issue, trying to change the subject, though keeping things still intimate between us. "Anyway...I told you my big deep dark secret. You promised to tell me yours."

I nodded. I'd already decided what I was going to share with her. Which was a big fat lie of course. But I'd already made a pretty good assumption she'd believe it, accept it...and perhaps even, enjoy hearing it. It was a gamble for me at this point of course, I had no way of knowing what she'd think when I told her. But by now, I was reasonably certain, she was almost as aroused as I was.

"My secret has a little something to do with you. Back in the day..." I said using her terminology, seeing her smile at that when I said it. "When I'd come over here, hang around, waiting for Jerry to come home, or even when he was here. I'd sometimes sneak into your bathroom, rummage through your dirty clothes hamper, and 'borrow' a pair of your panties," I said with as much of a straight face as I could muster. "I always brought them back of course...afterwards."

I wasn't sure at first how she'd respond to hearing that. But after what she'd told me, I figured I needed to give her something that was equally obscene, though a bit more personal even.

I actually saw her smile then, and then broader a moment after that. "Well...that answers that question!" She now laughed. "You did?"

"I did. What question?"

"I always assumed..." she laughed again. "So, you're telling me...it was YOU then who was using my dirty panties to masturbate with."

"I did...and I was yes," though what she had now said suddenly dawned on me. Jerry!

"I don't know whether to be relieved, or surprised," she giggled flatly. "All this time, I've been thinking it was my own son who was confiscating my panties, when in fact...all this time, it had really been you! I almost approached him once regarding it. But after my own experience, I thought better against doing it. I didn't want him scarred for life, or dealing with something that I later decided was perhaps a normal, natural thing that most young men probably did. Even if it was my panties he was doing it too. I am curious though..." she then added.

"About?"

"Did you...well, did you ever take any of Jenny's panties as well?"

I figured I owed Jerry one, though he'd probably never know it. I even blushed a little, cementing the effect. "A few times...yes. I did. But to be perfectly honest about it Carol, I much preferred using yours to pleasure myself with. I liked them better, and quite frankly...they made me a whole lot hornier. You tended to juice a lot," I added, gambling once again, not sure if she really did...or if what I'd just said might actually disgust her in some way.

All she did was smile again, though blushing herself now. "I do tend to do that whenever I'm really aroused. Hate to admit it, but I very often had to change panties once or twice a day."

"I know," I said winking at her. "Trust me, I know."

**

Though I had secretly hoped for a lot more to happen, things had pretty much run the full gauntlet here. Her nervousness suddenly reappearing, and with it, her inhibitions again. She fidgeted in her seat, once again changing the subject. This time, entirely.

"Well, we really got sidetracked there didn't we?" She said nervously now, back peddling. "We're supposed to be talking about the University itself, why you might want, or not want to attend there, not talking about my secret past, or yours either for that matter," she now added in that Mrs. Davis, now Ms. Peterson, tone of voice she once used around me. It was time to go. But I now knew we needed another session together, and I needed the time to recharge my ability. But I wasn't about to leave with things quite on this level again either. But I had just the reason, a very good one, for putting it back there again before I left.

"Actually Carol, I need to get going. But what I would like, is to come back, perhaps on Sunday even? Maybe we could discuss things again. I've enjoyed this, and frankly...enjoyed sharing with you, finally being able to share with you MY big naughty secret. You're right...it's sort of cleansing, finally being able to do that in a way. I always did sort of feel bad, felt guilty about stealing your panties, even though I always did bring them back." 'At least I hope I did,' I thought to myself.

"Not always," she giggled again slipping back some. "And in fact, I could now box your ears for taking one pair of my favorite panties that you never did return."

"Oh? And which ones were those?"

"My red silks. Always wondered what happened to those. That was the missing pair that almost prompted me to speak to Jerry about."

"Oh yeah...those. Sorry about that. I rather enjoyed those too. So much so, I did decide to keep them, that pair anyway. I think I sort of ruined them anyway. Wasn't sure everything would wash out, or allow them to look the way they should have after that. More than happy to buy you a new pair though!"

"Maybe...I'll just have you work it off, doing things for me around here. I could in fact, use a little help these days."

'Perfect!' I thought again. "Yeah, more than happy too. Whatever you need, whenever you need me, I'll be glad to come over and give you a hand...or whatever else I can give you," I said pointedly. I could see by the look in her eyes, she knew what I meant, though it was again time to go, leave her with that thought...and something else as I now stood. I had a massive erection!

Her eyes were almost automatically drawn to it in fact, which I was hoping they would be. I made no attempt at hiding it either.

"Oh my!" She actually said looking down at it. And then back up at me.

"Sorry," I said. "Can't help it. Admittedly, I'm aroused. And in fact...as soon as I get home, I'm planning on doing something about it," I again shared with her, firmly planting an image in her head that I hoped she'd be thinking about. Me...laying in my bed perhaps, jacking off...thinking about her. Which I would be.

"Oh...my," she said again, blushing profusely. "Really? I mean...wow," she just said again, though I had turned now heading towards the door.

"Yeah, really," I said turning the doorknob. "And if it's ok with you...I'll be thinking about those nice looking breasts of yours," I told her quite frankly. "Amongst other things." I opened the door, stepping out.

"Brian?"

I turned facing her. Me half out, Carol just behind the open door. I watched as she suddenly lifted her summer dress. A brief shimmy, and then suddenly she stood up again. Only this time she was holding something in her hand as she glanced out the door looking this way and that, and then back towards me, holding out her hand.

"Here," she grinned. "For old time's sake. Just make sure you bring these back...on Sunday. How'd you like to come...for dinner?" She's said, the emphasis on the one word unmistakable.

I accepted her pale yellow panties, grinning wickedly. "I'd enjoy that. And I promise, I'll bring these back to you...and clean too."

"Don't bother doing that, in fact, I'd prefer it if you didn't. I wash things differently than most people do," she said by way of reasoning. But I felt that the real truth was, she wanted to see them, after they had been used, cum in, squirted on. I had every intention of making sure she was happy with the results.

"Sunday evening then...with these," I said holding them up just a little before stashing them into the front pocket of my pants. The motion once again directing her gaze at my still hard, firm erection. She laughed.

"Be careful you don't go running into anything with that," she joked. "You could poke someone's eye out with that thing!"

The afternoon had gone better than I could have possibly imagined. I could hardly wait for Sunday evening to come around. And needless to say, I came several times in those soft pale yellow panties of hers, just thinking about all the deliciously naughty things I hoped I'd soon be doing to her. Sunday evening could come fast enough.

**

I had of course managed to recharge myself, grabbing another penny before heading out the door and running over to Carol's place. I had a bit of a nice surprise waiting for me when I did too. Meeting me at the door, wearing something I'd never seen her in before. I had seen her wearing shorts before yes, but not quite this short. Just bordering on the edge of modesty, while still being modest, especially the way she usually dressed. But the biggest surprise, was the fact she was actually wearing a tube-top, without a bra, which was clearly evident. That was something that was totally out of character for her to be wearing.

"Wow, you look nice!" I said the moment she invited me in.

"Thank you," she preened just a bit. "It's still warm out, and since my air conditioning is still acting up, I was damned if I was going to sit around sweating to death like I have been."

"I'll see about looking into that for you," I told her, though that was an area I was totally unfamiliar with.

"No need," she told me. "I've already put in a repair call to have someone come out and have a look at it next Tuesday. Sweet of you to offer though," she said now hugging me, and again kissing me chastely on the cheek. The thing was, I could feel the press of her now braless breasts against my own chest as she did that, and even think she had done so purposely, lingering like that for a moment more.

"Oh...and I brought these back," I said pulling out her very much used, cum in panties out of my pocket, handing them to her. She grinned, taking them.

"Go ahead, have a seat, I'll ah...just put these upstairs in my hamper," she informed me.

I grinned at her, even winking as she smiled back and then headed upstairs. I wondered if she'd spend some time inspecting them, hoping she would. Once again, the mood now being set, hopefully saving us both a little time, though I would wait until the moment was perfect again before actually flicking my Bic again either.

I believe she was gone a bit longer than was necessary, but sat patiently waiting for her return. She returned with a smile on her face, stammering a bit in fact, as I purposely teased her about my return of her very soiled panties.

"So...get a chance to see how much I managed to squirt into them for you?" I asked not even hesitating.

This time she blushed crimson. "Yes, yes you did didn't you?" She actually asked. "So...what was it you were thinking about anyway?" She asked, though turning her back towards me having asked me that, stirring something on the stove.

"You want the honest to god's truth?" I asked prompting her to commit herself here. "It's pretty naughty."

I heard her chuckle, though she continued stirring the pot. "Just giving them to you so you could do that, was pretty naughty," she said. "But yes...of course, be honest with me. I'm rather enjoying that. It's, well...it's refreshing for a change, don't you think?" She now turned looking over at me, and as she did, I could see each one of her nipples poking against the material of her tube-top. They were nice and hard, stretching the material erotically.

"I imagined doing something to you, that I rather enjoy doing to be honest about it, though I haven't done so in quite some time now."

"Oh?" She said looking at me as she asked, but then turning around again, waiting for the answer. I knew she couldn't hear it while looking at me. Not yet anyway.

"Well, there were actually two things I thought about...mostly," I added. "One...since I got a little peek at your tits," I said emphasizing that word, deciding to use a more sexy word besides breasts, or boobs...hoping it would further the cause, "I imagined fucking them, you know...titty-fucking you, sliding my cock in between them while you held them together for me so I could."

She dropped the spoon in the pan, though quickly grabbing it, stirring again, a bit more quickly this time. "Ah huh...and, and what else?" she asked, her breathing telling me in an instant that the thought of that had excited her.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,465 Followers