A Penny for Your Thoughts Ch. 02

Story Info
Once again Brian wakes up in a hospital.
7.5k words
4.67
186.3k
96

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 08/29/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,472 Followers

It seemed weirdly familiar. Waking up, finding myself once again laying in a hospital bed. The only difference being, I hadn't been in a coma. Out for a while yes, obviously, though it couldn't have been that long. For one, Gayleen was the one standing outside my room talking to the doctor, mom and dad hadn't even shown up yet, which meant I couldn't have been here all that long. I sat up, feeling fine...better than fine actually, though my head hurt, had a bit of a headache, and was still a little woozy. But beyond that, I felt pretty good. And then my head cleared a little, I remembered the bright white flash of lightning, remembered the sensation of electricity running rampant inside my body. But that was all. Until waking up now however. The doctor looked in, saw me sitting up, immediately called for a nurse and then came walking into my room, followed by Gayleen. She must have told him she was my girlfriend, or fiancé for them to have let her in to see me, even before my parents had.

"Well, well...you're a very, very lucky man," he said going over my charts, looking at me and reading some more. "Say's here you were struck by lightning ten years ago, is that true?"

"Yes, yes...it is," I said realizing I had in fact been hit again, though I didn't feel injured in any way this time, not like the first time I'd been struck. "What happened anyway?" Though Gayleen answered before the doctor could respond. She'd been standing behind him off to one side, looking wild-eyed and panicked.

"You got hit by lightning! That's what happened! I thought you were frigging dead!" she excitedly exclaimed as tears now began running down her cheeks. "No shit Brian...I came out looking for you, you were late coming into work, which wasn't like you. And there you were, face down on the ground out in the parking lot, rain coming down...out like a light. I seriously thought you were dead! Couldn't see you breathing, couldn't find a pulse, though when the paramedics got there, they said they could feel one, a faint one. But...but," she was crying now almost hysterically.

"It's ok Gayleen, I'm fine...really, nothing broken, nothing melted," I tried assuring her.

"Which brings us to the strange part," the doctor now said jumping in again.

"The...the strange part?" I asked, now extremely curious. "What had happened?" I thought.

"Yeah, after the paramedics got you stabilized on the way in, though they said all your vitals were perfectly normal for the most part, it was when you finally came around, opened your eyes that they said they saw them glowing."

"Glowing?"

"Yeah, they said they saw this very faint blue light in your eyes."

"Maybe it was some sort of reflection or something, after all doc, I do have blue eyes."

"Not like that, they said it was the whites of your eyes that were actually blue in color, first time anyone had ever seen that before. Then later, after we got you in here, I looked at them again in a darker light, and they still seemed to have a faint trace of a blue glow. You mind if I have another look again now that it's been a couple of hours?"

I wasn't too thrilled about that. The last thing I wanted anyone doing was running a whole bunch of tests on me.

"Ok," I said hesitantly as he signaled for the nurse to turn the lights off in the room as he grabbed a small little light in order to look at my eyes with. He spent quite a bit of time doing that, and then just shook his head.

"Well, whatever it was, if it was...you seem perfectly fine now. Pupils respond and dilate, as they should, color is good, no apparent optical damage. And certainly no glowing," he finished once again signaling for the nurse to turn the lights back on. "I still want to keep you for at least twenty-four hours for observation, just to make sure we don't miss anything, or that something else doesn't pop up on us here. But...I think it's safe to say you don't appear to have any serious injuries. And again...consider yourself damn lucky. I don't think you were hit by a lightning strike directly, or we'd see some sort of burns or damage. But it must have hit very close by, to have knocked you out like that." He then wrote something else inside my chart, told the nurse to come in every few hours and see how I was doing, and then left. The nurse then informed me my parents were in fact on the way, and would be here any time now. She asked if Gayleen was staying for a bit, and she assured the nurse she would be, at least until such time as my parents arrived. With that, the nurse left, and Gayleen immediately came over to the bed, taking my hand in hers and looking at me.

"I don't care what anyone says Brian. I saw what I saw. You laying there in the parking lot, thunder and lightning all around, pouring rain coming down like crazy. But every time there was a flash of lightning, even halfway close...I swear," she paused as though wondering if she should even continue.

"Swear what?" I asked, now a bit nervous myself. "What'd you see Gayleen?"

"I'm not crazy, I saw what I saw Brian. Every time I saw flashes of lightning illuminating you in anyway, you...you Brian, you're entire body was glowing this bluish white color. Not just your eyes like the paramedics said, but your whole body!"

Admittedly, even I had to admit I was a little worried about what had happened to me, especially based on what she had seen, let alone what the paramedics initially thought they had. I wondered if I still had my ability, or if it had been altered in some way. I needed to get a hold of a penny soon in order to try it, test it out myself.

We locked eyes for a moment, then she leaned over my bed hugging me. "Oh Brian! I'm just so thankful you're ok," she sobbed hugging me tightly.

"I'm fine," I reassured her, then thinking to myself, "But I sure as hell was looking forward to maybe licking your pussy after work...damn storm!" I thought. Gayleen laughed, standing up again, her face blushing.

"Yeah...me too," she said. "And maybe even more than that. You must be feeling better if you're actually horny!"

I know my mouth was open, so I closed it. "Had she heard me?"

"Of course I heard you," she said, and then looked at me funny for a moment. My mouth hadn't moved. "I must be losing it," she suddenly said.

"What do you mean?"

She laughed again, nervously this time. "I thought you said something, but you didn't did you? I mean...I thought you did, but you didn't actually say what I thought I heard you say." She was rambling now, and we both knew it. "I...I think I'm just distraught, still a bit shaken, but incredibly thankful that nothing's wrong with you."

That's when I saw it. A small flicker of light in her eyes as she leaned closer to the bed looking at me. Like a tiny little flame, a small bluish light inside her pupils. Half panicked myself now, I imagined snuffing it out, and just like that...it went away. "Can you hear me now Gayleen?" I asked, thinking the question to myself, though she just smiled at me, stroking my forehead. "Would you like to fuck? Right here in the bed? Right now?" I thought again, but she just continued to stand there smiling her fingers soothingly caressing me. Obviously she couldn't. But now I knew something had changed, drastically, dramatically. And I was a bit worried. Now I had all sorts of new things I needed to learn about what had happened, if and how to control it. And more importantly...how long would this last if I now flicked my "Mind Bic!"

I needed to experiment, and quickly! Something simple perhaps. But I needed to learn how to control this better than I just had. There was too much danger, confusion in simply allowing my thoughts to be heard so easily, so clearly like that. Simply thinking something, and having Gayleen picking it up as easily as she had was far too risky. I again concentrated, this time imagining that little blue light, sure enough, I saw it inside my own head, a brief little spark, and then a flicker, it held.

"Gayleen?"

She now looked down at me again, eyes locking. "Though you're hearing this, you won't remember what I was saying...thinking, unless I say you can, understood?" I thought this... looking at her. Her expression once again looking a bit bewildered, confused. I had to think fast here or this could get out of control in a hurry. "Relax Gayleen...just listen, listen as though asleep, all is well, nothing is untoward here," I once again assured her. She did relax then, though her face took on an almost blank look, a faraway look as though she had in fact gone to sleep...almost as though she were now hypnotized in a way. I decided to work with that, see where this went, what I could do with it, with Gayleen while she was like this.

"Undo your blouse for me," I basically suggested. Surprisingly, she didn't move, didn't even begin to attempt doing that. I could see the struggle in her face, even felt it now as her emotions seemed to be playing tug of war with herself. I was missing something, something critical. She was more statue now than anything, even her fingers had stopped moving, now almost lifeless resting in position quite unnaturally against my face. There was a block of some sort, and I had to find a way around it, and quickly too. Someone could come walking in at any moment, not to mention my own parents. "We're alone Gayleen...no one even knows that we're here at the moment, we're all alone...we're safe. All I want to do is see those lovely breasts of yours Gayleen, that's all. You know that, you want to show me, to please me. Go ahead Gayleen, its ok, show me your tits."

This time I saw her face totally relax, still a bit vacant looking in the eyes though. I'd need to work on that. But now her hands moved, Gayleen stood up, her fingers deftly and quickly beginning to undo the buttons on her blouse. In moments, she had opened it, her bra clad breasts totally and completely exposed.

"Thank you Gayleen, I enjoyed that." I thought once again, seeing her smiling now. "It's ok, you can do your blouse up again. All you'll remember is thinking how you'd have liked to have flashed me, perhaps tease me a little after you've done it up again. You won't remember actually doing it, or that we've had this conversation beyond the simple fantasy that you momentarily entertained about doing that." In my mind, I snuffed out the little flame. And as I did, I saw the tiny pinpoint of light inside her pupils likewise flicker out. She giggled.

"What?"

"I must be feeling better now too, especially knowing you are."

"And why's that?"

"Because now I'm feeling horny...even contemplating doing something I would never, ever do. Especially in a place like this, with so many people around."

"And that is?" I grinned mischievously at her.

Gayleen turned looking behind her quickly, and then hurriedly undid the buttons on her blouse again, only this time, after she had done that, she grabbed the cups of her bra, lifting them up and over, baring her breasts, flashing me. As quickly as she had however, she pulled her bra down again, likewise re-buttoning her blouse.

"I can't believe I just did that! What a rush!" She laughed openly.

"I can't believe you did that either," I thought to myself. "But you did...didn't you?" I asked myself again, making a mental note of that. Something to ponder on in greater detail later.

Just then my parents arrived however, Gayleen excusing herself after briefly talking to them. Mom of course dashing immediately into the room, dad not far behind her as he first finished thanking Gayleen for calling the paramedics and getting me in here.

"I'll come...visit you tomorrow!" Gayleen promised and then turned heading down the hall towards the elevators.

Although glad to see mom and dad, and assuring them that everything was fine, and that I was certainly alright, I now wanted to experiment some more, learn where my limitations were, if any. And more importantly, what could I do with this now? How long would it last? And just how much stronger was it? It seemed to be, I could sense and feel that much. But what did it all mean?

**

I was tired, after everything that had happened, the emotional strain of whatever changes had taken place must have shown on my face. Almost gratefully so when the nurse as instructed dropped in to check on me. "I think I really could use some sleep now," I told my parents. After once again being reassured by me, and the nurse, they finally left, though like Gayleen, promising to be there first thing in the morning. I watched them leave, grateful they had come, but just as happy they were now leaving. I was anxious to experiment a little.

"Are you hungry?" The nurse now asked me. She was a petite looking Latin American, long dark hair, dark brown eyes and olive complexion. I liked her smile. She seemed curiously interested in me too, bustling about, tucking in my sheets, taking my blood pressure and temperature as we talked.

"A little," I had responded. "Mostly thirsty though, if I could perhaps get something to drink?"

I had noticed the name on her badge just over her left breast. "Carla" it said. "Carla Rodriguez, RN".

"Sure. What would you like?" She said looking at me directly now. I flicked my Bic, thinking quickly as I did. In the dim light of the room, I could see the tiny flicker of light in her own eyes.

"Hear me and listen," I said quickly thinking it. "All you'll remember is having gone about your duties, just as you always do, nothing more unless I suggest it, understood?" Carla nodded her head. "Good...in addition to some food, and something to drink which you'll do, remembering our conversation, that is all you'll remember doing, other than what I've already suggested to you, but right now...what I want you to do for me, is give me a hand-job. Will you do that for me Carla? Give me a nice sensual, pleasuring hand-job?"

Unlike with Gayleen, I felt little or no hesitation, no real internal struggle. I sensed even as she moved closer to my bed, her hand already slipping beneath the sheets, grasping my rapidly stiffening cock, this was something she had done before. I sensed it, sensed her thoughts, the obvious excitement, that element of danger perhaps that she'd experienced before. This wasn't new to her. And now I knew that! She stood next to me, looking down, smiling, her hand starting to caress and methodically stroke my cock there beneath the sheets. I spoke to her openly.

"I take it you've done this before yes?"

"Yes," she almost whispered, still smiling.

"Tell me about it. Tell me how and where you've done this before, while you're doing me. I want to hear it, it arouses me, it arouses you in the telling," I spoke. Already I could see her nipples were getting hard, even beneath the uniform she was wearing. For as petite as she was, she still had nice-sized breasts, and obviously large thick nipples for them to be showing so suddenly and so easily beneath the confining material.

Still stroking and teasing my cock there beneath the sheet, she began sharing her story with me.

"A few months ago, there was a man came in, he'd been in some sort of an industrial accident, had broken both his arms severely. Needless to say, they'd been cast, and for the better part of a week, he was likewise immobilized. We had to do everything for him of course, feeding him by hand, taking care of other personal needs and requirements for him because he couldn't do so for himself. All part of the job. Anyway...I'd come in for the evening shift, he was scheduled for a sponge bath, though reluctant and very nervous about my giving him one. Which I soon discovered as to why. He became aroused of course, which some men very often do. Again, we expect it, though going about our business, taught to ignore, pretend, even overlook it at times. That usually does the trick. Once they relax, 'it' relaxes," she laughed softly. "Except in this case...he stayed hard. Very...very hard. And he happened to have a very large one too. Very noticeable, hard not too...pardon the pun here. But his prick was tenting the sheet, seriously...just the way yours is doing now, only quite a bit more even. He was embarrassed obviously...but highly aroused too. I felt sorry for him. Very sorry. He'd been here nearly a week at this point, few if any visitors, mostly coworkers, unmarried as I'd eventually learned. Perhaps it was because he was. Because he was so attractive, and so vulnerable, that when he pleaded with me, pleaded with me to do something about it, something...anything...that I then did to him, what I am doing to you now."

"So you jerked him off, in order to help him out...relax him, satisfy his desperate need."

"Yes...I did," she said sounding almost dreamily as she said that, remembering, suddenly images filling my head of that moment, clear as day. I could see his face, see the room he was in, Carla, standing there beside him, just as she was with me. And she was right too, he had an enormous dick! It was huge! And then I saw something else, something as she thought ahead, still remembering.

"But then he got worried, got nervous about coming, what would happen, where he'd spurt, the mess he would soon be making."

"Yes he did," she said, once again sounding dreamily, almost far off as she spoke.

"And he voiced those concerns to you, asking you what he should do...getting close then as he was."

"Yes he did," she said again. "But I'd already made up my mind how to handle it," she grinned looking at me, just as I saw in my mind the same smile on her face when she'd looked down at him.

"You're going to take my thick creamy load into your mouth, swallow it aren't you?" I asked.

"Yes I am," she grinned devilishly at me. "Whenever you're ready."

"I'm almost there now," I informed her. "Go ahead Carla, suck my cock...drink and swallow down my come for me."

Nervously she did look behind her, over her shoulder.

"Don't worry, if I see anyone, I'll say your name. If you hear it again, all will be as it was as I told you. You're just here performing your duty, your tasks...and on the way out to get me that drink I'd asked for earlier. Understood?"

She again nodded her head in understanding of that.

"Good. Very, very good. Now...suck my cock, suck it well, and make me cum. Make me cum baby, let me squirt off into that pretty little mouth of yours."

Carla lifted the sheet, leaned forward and devoured my cock, sucking it furiously. Moments later I was spurting what felt like a gallon of cream into her mouth. After she had finished doing that, I suggested she might want to have a drink of water, which would be the reminder to her to go and get me a drink of soda, as I'd asked. "Carla?" I said severing the connection almost immediately. She stood looking momentarily perplexed perhaps, but then shrugging it off.

"So...I'll get that soda for you, and then we'll see about getting you something to eat, and perhaps...if you'd like it, a nice sponge bath later on, just before bed."

That one I had "suggested", so it was nice to see her coming up with that one all by herself, no longer under the influence of anything. It was nice to know, that one had worked too. I had learned a lot, but I still had a lot to learn. One thing was for certain however, it had been longer than fifteen minutes in total between Gayleen and Carla. If there was a limitation to the duration of this, I still hadn't found it yet. But I wasn't done yet either.

**

Carla had returned with my soda, and shortly after that with something to eat, which wasn't half bad considering I wasn't on any kind of diet restrictions. I enjoyed my meal, watched a little TV, though most sat there thinking. This was in some ways far more complicated for me than just using the penny. At least then, I had an idea of how much time I had, and what limitations I had in using it. Now, though it seemed the ability was far stronger, and thus far more complex, I was almost back to square one here, in trying to figure out how to use it. And use it safely in doing so. What limitation I had, if any...remained to be seen. There were obvious obstacles. It still appeared that one could not force anyone into doing something against their nature. However, I was finding that there were subtle ways around that. Provided the person felt safe, that there was no threat, or coercion against what their own morals were perhaps, then it appeared to go pretty smoothly. It was when bumping up against that, that the "statue" effect came into play, which is what I now called it. Another nurse had come in to draw some blood, and I had taken that moment, and that opportunity to experiment again, something just as simple. The suggestion to her to likewise show me her tits, had resulted in her sitting there like a zombie, unmoving. It took a while to shake her free from that too, which was a bit unnerving. Her just sitting there, staring off into space having just begun to wrap the large elastic band around my arm prior to drawing blood. Eventually I got through to her, erasing what I'd said, even suggested. She came around, looking slightly bewildered, though only for a moment, and then finished her job, soon after leaving.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,472 Followers