A Perfect Ass

Story Info
He gets a taste of straight up kinky ass sex.
3.1k words
4.46
401.8k
149
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
damonX
damonX
2,994 Followers

Kari was hot. Not playboy hot, but attractive nonetheless in a natural, wholesome kind of way. She wasn't one to dress up. In fact, she'd often come to class in nothing more than sweatpants and a t-shirt. If I was lucky though, she would wear shorts And I'd get a view of her perfect, well muscled legs. She never wore makeup, but her skin was always flawless. She had a deep tanned skin tone that was an indicator of her half-oriental background and drove me crazy. Her dark hair was often tied back in a ponytail, but usual just flowed freely down to her shoulders. I always wondered what it would be like to have those legs wrapped around me and often I would find myself staring at them for longer periods of time than I should have. I knew she had a boyfriend, however, and never made a move. I always figured that I wasn't her type anyway, so I was happy enough to remain friends. Until last Friday.

I was sitting in the crowded lecture theater waiting for class to begin, when Kari came in and sat down beside me. I turned to make some small talk, but after seeing the stern, angry look on her face I decided against it. As sweet as she could be, Kari had a bit of a temper, and I did not want to be on the losing end of that deal. I stared at her legs as she roughly pulled a book from her back pack. Her hair looked to be a little damp, so I figured she had just been at the gym and had taken a shower before class.

"Why are men such assholes?" She asked suddenly.

I smirked to myself.

"Trouble at home?" I asked, uninterested.

"That son of a bitch was out until 4am last night! And then he comes home all drunk and wants to fuck! Can you believe that?"

I looked around nervously. Kari's voice was rising every second.

"And I know he was out trying to get some!" she continued. "Then, when he can't find some slut skanky enough to sleep with him, he comes and wakes me up!"

I was a little uncomfortable with the subject and was having a hard time figuring out what to say.

"Why don't you break up with him?" I asked.

"It's not that simple." she replied.

I knew she was right. Kari and her boyfriend had a two year old son that I knew was the only reason keeping them together.

"Then why don't you go out and have a good time?" I suggested. "Just go out with some friends and blow off some steam."

"Yeah, maybe I should. In fact, I should go and pick up some guy at a bar and get laid! That would show that bastard!"

"Or you and I could just go find a room right now," I said with a exaggerated smile, hoping to lift her spirits with a little humor.

Kari turned and stared at me. For a second I thought I had done something terribly wrong. I was waiting for a slap across the face, when she replied.

"Let's do it."

My eyes widened and my heart skipped a beat.

"What...?"

"Let's go. Right now!"

Kari started packing up her books. I just sat there stunned.

"Hurry." she said. "I need to be back for the last half of class."

She got up and walked away. When she noticed that I wasn't following, she turned back.

"Are you coming?"

In a flash I was up and following her out the door.

As we made our way through the crowded hallway, I kept my eyes peeled for a place to go.

"In here." Kari said, motioning towards a bathroom. It was a single, so I knew we wouldn't be disturbed. She rushed me inside and closed the door, locking it behind her.

I walked up to her nervously. Our faces were just inches from each other. I could tell she was nervous as well.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked.

As a response, Kari leaned in and kissed me, pushing her tongue into my mouth. She pulled back smiling.

"I'll take that as a yes." I said as I put my hands on her hips and pulled her back to me.

Our tongues fought with each other passionately, as Kari placed one hand on the back of my neck as her other hand struggled with the waist band of her shorts.

"Allow me." I said, as I slowly lowered myself down.

I hooked my fingers into her shorts and slowly began pulling them down her smooth sexy legs. as I did, I kissed her tanned skin trying to savor every moment. She kicked them away, and leaned back against the smooth tile wall as I went for her panties.


Slowly, I removed the garment, peeling it away from her firm, perfect ass and soon found myself staring at Kari's freshly shaved pussy. I gave her one last look, before finally going in.

I lightly touched my lips to her soft folds, eliciting a quiet moan from her mouth. I started kissing her pussy, as my tongue searched for her clit. When I zeroed in on her tiny fleshy button, I wrapped my lips around it and gently sucked. Her hands were going through my hair as I slipped a finger into her cunt.

Sliding my finger in and out, my tongue flicked at her clit as my other hand continued feeling up her leg. I wanted her so badly. I wanted all of her!

Removing my finger, I lifted one of Kari's legs up to the side, and pushed my tongue up into her tight wet pussy. She gasped and placed the leg over my shoulder pulling me deeper into her hot little hole. My nose was pressed up against her clit as my tongue massaged the inside of her pussy, writhing like a snake. I could feel her hole getting wetter and wetter, as her juices covered my mouth. I licked them up as best as I could before rising back to my feet.

As I came back up from my knees, Kari kissed me even more passionately than before, showing me that she had no problem tasting her own pussy.

"Turn around," I hissed.

I spun Kari around, taking her hands and placing them above her head on the cold tile wall, as I kissed her neck. I then dropped back to my knees.

Kari pushed her ass out towards me, as I kissed her firm ass. Gently I pulled her cheeks apart.

"Yes..." She moaned quietly, right before I touched my tongue to her sensitive little asshole.

The feeling of my warm, wet tongue on her ass caused Kari to curse with pleasure. My hands massaged her flesh as my tongue danced around her puckered hole, feeling every wrinkle. Feeling a little adventurous, I planted a deep kiss on her butthole trying to slide my tongue right up her ass. It was to no avail, however, as she was just too tight. I went back to licking her rim, as I slid two fingers into her pussy.

I couldn't believe that a few minutes ago Kari and I were nothing more than friends, and now here I was in a bathroom sticking my tongue up her ass!

"Oh, that feels good!" She hissed.

Slowly, I pulled my mouth from her ass, as I rose to my feet.

Kari looked into my eyes with a look of pure lust.

"So you're an ass man I take it?" She asked.

I nodded.

"Well maybe later I can drop by your place and you can put more than your tongue in there."

"Later?"

"Yes. Later. But as for right now, let me help you do something about this." she said patting the hard bulge in my pants.

She then pushed me up against the wall and with a devilish look, Kari lowered herself down to the floor as she started undoing my zipper. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I knew It was going to be a good day.

My dick jumped at Kari's warm touch as she fished it out of my pants. She sat there for a moment, stroking it softly before sliding it past her lips and into her mouth. Right away, she took me down to the root, soaking my entire shaft with her saliva and tickling my balls with her tongue. With my cock firmly embedded in her throat, she looked up at me with her deep brown eyes. I placed a hand behind her head, encouraging her to continue.

Slowly, she drew her head back, sliding her lips over my glistening wet shaft. When my dick popped free, Kari teased it by poking her nimble tongue into my dickhole, then running it around my crown. Her hand was stroking me slowly when she fed my cock back into her mouth. I could feel her tongue writhing around my shaft as she took me deeper and deeper. Her other hand gave my balls a gentle squeeze, as her head rocked right to left. I could see the indent my dick was making on the inside of her cheeks.

Drawing it back out, my dick formed a thin string of saliva connecting my cock head to Kari's tongue. She playfully sucked it back before bobbing back down on my dick. As she continued to suck me, her hand wandered from my balls back to my ass. Soon her fingertip was massaging my asshole as her mouth repeatedly swallowed up my cock. She then took her finger and soaked it with her mouth, getting it nice and wet, before putting back at my ass. Down her throat, went my dick, just as her little wet finger slid up my ass. I gasped in pleasure as she looked up at me with a naughty grin.

Kari started to suck me faster and faster, as she pushed her finger deeper into my ass. I did my best to relax, as she wiggled it back and forth while her mouth surrounded my dick. Kari started to moan around my cock as if the whole thing was getting her off. Her finger started working faster, fucking my ass as it clamped down around it. I could feel her inside me, massaging my prostate, trying to coax the cum from my balls.

Suddenly I tensed, and my ass constricted around Kari's finger, holding it firmly in place. My jumped and let loose a massive blast of cum right down her throat. She moaned even louder as her hand jerked at my cock, sending more of the hot cream into her waiting mouth. She gulped it down greedily, as if it was her only meal of the day, slowly withdrawing her finger from my ass. When my cock popped free from her mouth, it was clean and wet, as she had sucked back every drop of my cum.

Standing up, she went to the sink to clean off as I leaned against the wall staring at her beautiful ass. I wanted nothing more than to walk over there, bend her over and shove my tongue right back up her asshole, but I knew i would have to wait.

"Thanks,"Kari said, sliding her shorts back up her legs. "I needed that."

I pulled my pants up as well.

"So four o'clock sound good?" Kari said smiling.

"Four sounds great." I replied. Yes, it was going to be a good day.

* * * *

I sat waiting impatiently, staring at the clock. Every stroke of the second hand was agony, as I waited for Kari to arrive. Suddenly there was a knock at the door, and I jumped up from my seat. Before I could get to the door, Kari burst in walking right past me.

"Let's go," she said. "I don't have much time."

She made her way to the bedroom and opened up her back pack, taking out a small red plastic bottle and tossing it on the bed. I picked it up and looked at it. It was cherry flavored lubricant.

"I didn't know if you'd have any." Kari explained.

"Good thinking," I responded.

Kari was already undressing as I sat looking at the bottle.

"Let's go," she urged as she walked over and yanked my pants down to my ankles.

My shirt was next, as she pulled it from my body and pushed me onto my bed. she was wearing a tight blue sports bra, that soon came off as well. I was amazed at hoe perfect her tits were! I had always admired her legs, but her breast were to die for!


In a flash, Kari was on the bed crawling up my body. Our lips met, and she kissed me with even more passion that before. Our crotches were rubbing against each other, and I cold feel her firm tits pressing against my bare chest.

"Here." she said bluntly, pushing one of her breasts into my face.

I opened my mouth and sucked at her nipple as my hands reached around to grab at her ass. Kari put one arm around my head, holding me close as her other hand dropped down began to play with my cock. she wasn't wasting any time at all, which was just fine by me.

She then pulled her breast away and pushed my head back down to the bed. Reaching back, she started rubbing my engorged cock head over her wet slit. A few moments later, Kari lowered her body down onto my dick taking me right up to the hilt in her hot, wet pussy.

She was so warm and tight, I almost blew my load right there! Her perfect legs were straddling my hips, as she began to grind herself on my cock. Kari was looking right into my eyes. Her face was a mask of pure lust and intensity. I then realized that I was not fucking Kari. She was fucking me!

Up and down, her body rose and fell, building up speed with each consecutive thrust. I watched in pleasure as her wet cunt swallowed my cock repeatedly.

"Mmmm. I'm all wet." Kari said, reaching down to touch her pussy, as she slid down my dick.

Then, looking into my eyes, she brought her finger to her mouth and sucked it seductively. I placed my hands on her thighs and pushed my hips up to meet each one of her thrusts. she then replaced her finger, pushing it into her pussy, along with my cock. As she brought it out, I could see it was glistening with her love juices.

She lowered her body down to mine, and her fabulous tits were soon pressed against my bare chest once again. She flicked her tongue out, just touching my lips, before placing her wet finger at my mouth. I eagerly sucked it, savouring her taste. Kari then pulled her finger away and shoved her tongue into my mouth, as her hips began bucking with renewed passion.

"I want it now." she said. "I want it in my ass right now!"

Without another word, Kari pulled herself from my dick and snatched up the bottle of lube. Then, turning around, she dribbled a bit of the red liquid down her ass crack. Reaching back, she began to rub it all over, before sliding a finger up her own ass. When she was nice and ready, she positioned herself over my cock once again. This time she was facing away from me, and my dick was about to enter a different hole.

taking my cock into her hand, she lowered her ass down, nestling it around my the head. her hips wiggled and squirmed as it slid up her tight asshole. She pushed it in about half way, when she began gently bouncing her hips up and down. it was an amazing site. Kari's perfect ass was swallowing up my cock, inch by agonizingly slow inch. Her feet were both planted on the bed, so it was just her ass moving. Periodically she would reach down and fondle my balls, or play with her clit and soon she was taking me right up to the hilt in the vice-like grip of her asshole. I could feel her squeezing her sphincter around my cock as she fucked me with her butthole.

Kari then bottomed out, nestling her ass down against my hips, with my dick buried inside her. Reaching back, she pried her asscheeks apart, giving me a great view as she lifted her body upwards. I watched as her ass slid up my cock, before coming free. As soon as my dick popped out, her asshole clenched back up into a tight little rosebud. Then without saying a word, Kari moved backwards up my body bringing her ass right up to my face.

"Lick." she said.

I needed no further convincing, and immediately shoved my tongue up her ass. I could taste the strong flavor of the cherry lubricant, along with the faint taste of pussy as my tongue explored her freshly fucked butthole. I tongue fucked her small anal opening, licked the rim and planted kisses all over her ass before she scootched back into position and again swallowed up my cock with her greedy asshole.

She was fucking me harder now, taking far and deep with each thrust. Soon her body began to shudder and I knew she was having an orgasm. It must have been a wet one too, because I could feel her pussy juices running down onto my balls. I didn't know how much more I could take.

"Tell me when you're going to cum!" Kari moaned from atop my cock.

As if those were the magic words, I began to feel that all too familiar feeling.

"Now!" I groaned, just as the cum began to rise.

Quickly Kari pulled her asshole from around my spurting dick, and spun around taking it deep into her mouth. I reached down and grabbed her head as she sucked down every drop of jism from my now-sensitive cock. Even when i was completely spent, she remained sucking as if it was her last meal. I actually had to stop her, as my dick getting too sensitive to take it.

"Thanks," she said, wiping her mouth. "You're cum actually tastes pretty good. I had to try it again."

I breathed a heavy sigh of relaxation.

"You should fight with your boyfriend more often!" I joked.

Kari smiled and looked at me as she wiped up a small droplet of cum from her ass.

"Who says I need an excuse?" she said with a devious grin as she licked the cum from her finger.

The End

Please send comments to the link below.

damonX
damonX
2,994 Followers