A Perfect Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could tell he was getting incredibly aroused; his cock was sticking up off of his belly, pulsating. Apparently, tonight was one of the nights that he was feeling -really- kinky; she didn't mind, as things rose and got further along, she was feeling it too. She purred throatily and ground her ass into his face a little longer, before lifting up and grinding her cunt back into his face, all over his chin and nose and forehead.

"Mmm, let's see what we have here bitch... such a gorgeous looking cock... think I'll have a lick..." she leaned down and teased the tip with her tongue, raising her hips up so that he could see what she was doing to him. She maneuvered to the side a little, watching as he gripped the sheets in a vice-like grip. She was stroking his cock and whetting it with her spit, dribbling her saliva lewdly over the tip of his cock, playing with only the head. It was the most sensitive part of his cock, extremely responsive. She loved it. She also wanted to really please him tonight, and she knew that his extreme kink was most pleasurable when he was still really hard and into it.

She also knew what she was doing to him. He gasped and twitched, almost convulsing from the attention paid to just the tip of his cock. He jerked and clenched his jaw, his cock spasming with him. She grinned and just kept stroking, keeping the head of his cock pointed up along his body, and dribbling saliva over his shaft, more so to add to the lewdness of it all than anything else.

"Come on bitch, you know what I want," she purred, grinning up at him. This wasn't always her cup of tea, but what the hell; why not go all the way tonight. It was certainly heading that way, so she was willing to go with it. Besides, sometimes she even enjoyed it, and right now she was getting a great mind-fuck out of the control she had over him, what she could make him do when she knew he really wanted to do it. "Open up, slut... open your little whore mouth," she cooed evilly as she stroked the head, playing and tickling and teasing it with the tips of her fingers. "Do it whore, piss on yourself... piss all over your slut self and drink it up... lick it up like the little bitch dog you are. Come on whore dog, do it.. do it baby..." she used the nastiest words she could think of, knowing he loved it and that he couldn't hold out much longer with how she was tickling his cockhead.

Suddenly he cried out, his mouth wide and his head thrown back as the piss trickled out at first, splashing onto his stomach; and then as his stomach muscles tightened of their own accord a stream of it splashed out, spurting and covering his stomach as he lost control completely, some of it going far enough to trickle over his chin and splash into his mouth. She watched his throat work and his tongue snake out as he swallowed and licked at it, depraved as could be. Again, not her cup of tea always, but she was a 'gamer'; more than willing to go along with most things if it pleased her partner. And he loved her for it, loved that she indulged him instead of judging him.

"Mmm, that's it bitch, drink it up, drink it up because you love it you nasty little whore." She wasn't faint of heart, either, and as he was pissing on himself she started to stroke his cock in earnest, the piss splashing about, falling on her thighs and onto her tits a little, over his legs and the bed. They'd clean up later. The piss smoothed her strokes, and she was jerking him off in his own piss, feeling his body convulse even more.

"Oh, you nasty little whore... you love it, me jerking you off in your own piss. You fucking love it, you nasty little dog... lick it up, and lick me clean, bitch..." She straddled him again, putting her asshole and her pussy at his mouth, standing over him and jerking him off with one hand, his whole body writhing as the sensations built in his cock and his balls. She kept her other hand nearby, as his cock started to tighten up. She grinned as he screamed out, screamed into her cunt as his cum splattered out of his cock and splashed into her waiting hand, some of it falling over his stomach and mingling with the faintly tart scented piss there. She caught as much of it as possible, and then, when he was done, scooped up the rest of it in her palm, mingled with the piss, and then turned around again, straddling his lap and bringing her hand up to his face.

"Here you go, you nasty, naught bitch. Drink the rest of it, eat your cum you little cum bitch..." she grinned and without waiting for him to respond, slathered it over his chin and his mouth, sticking her fingers in there roughly, forcing it down his throat as he sucked at her fingers, licking them clean and moaning around them. She knew he had simply loved all that, and also grinned because they weren't nearly done; she was still going to get hers.

She took her newly cleaned fingers and moved them behind her, stroking his cock which was slowly, slowly going a little limp. She felt it respond, and grinned, cupping his balls and fondling them, whispering the dirty words she knew would get him hard again quickly. "Mmm, good little whore... very good. You were so naughty, so nasty... I love watching you do what I tell you, love watching you piss on yourself and drink it up like you love to. You love eating my asshole and fucking my cunt with your mouth, don't you you little bitch? You love it... love being a dirty little whore..." her fingers moved deftly, teasing his nuts and stroking his cock, feeling it get harder again even before it had gone all the way soft. Now, she teased lower, stroking over the nether regions of his asshole.

The effect was immediate, as he groaned and wriggled against her fingers.

"Ohh," she said slowly, grinning wider as she cupped his balls a final time. "You want me to fuck you, hmm? Want your nasty little asshole to get filled up like a whore's ass should? Want me to stuff that big fat cock in your ass, bitch? Tell me you want it... tell me that you want me to stuff you like a whore, stuff your little bitch ass like a fucking whore."

"Please," he whispered as he felt her move away, to get the Vaseline and the strap-on dildo. "Please fuck me up the ass with that big fat cock... please fill my tight, puckered asshole."

She grinned slowly as she came back to the bed, setting down the strap-on and the Vaseline, and an empty Sobe bottle on the table beside the bed. She was just going to play with his ass for a bit, fill him and stretch him and fuck him good. She knew he could take it, but when he was stretched she'd be able to fit more of her fingers inside of him, which was something she wanted to see and feel. She wanted to feel three, four of her fingers in his ass. She grinned and slapped his ass while she bent him over, leaning down and licking him again.

"I'm gonna fill your hole so well, bitch... gonna stick bottles and cocks in your ass because you're such a slut, you'll take anything I put up your ass, won't you."

He groaned and nodded, wiggling his ass back and forth like he knew she liked to see. He clutched at the sheets, the muscles in his back cording and bunching tightly. It was such a rush for her to have him comply so, when she knew at any instant he could easily say stop, and step away from it. It was by choice, and she knew he loved it, which made it that much better for her. She reached under, and stroked his cock a few more times, loving the hardness of it. She knew that while playing with his ass, with so much concentration on relaxing the muscles, that his cock might get soft at first. But she knew he was still enjoying it, loving the feeling of being filled up his tight little ass.

"Stay on your hands and knees, bitch, like you should. Stay there like my good little dog and get fucked like a bitch in heat."

"Oh yeah... god yeah... mmm... stick it up my ass; please..." uttered Michael as he looked over his shoulder at her. She picked up the strap on and put it beside him, while she kneeled at his side. "Put it on me, baby. I want to see you put on the cock I'm gonna fuck you with." She grinned as he leaned back a little and picked it up; it was two-sided and vibrating, so he knew that she would be getting a good fucking too, while she fucked him. He licked the side that was going in her, moistened it with his saliva and then lowered it, before sliding it into her.

A low moan escaped her lips as she spread her legs a little, feeling the shaft fit into her pussy. "Mmmyeah, that's good baby.. stick it up there... good... now strap it on..." He licked her legs in agreement and then put the rest of the straps around her waist and legs, making sure it was on firmly. He grinned as he turned the vibrator on, watching her jump a little; that first jolt always startled her pleasantly.

"Ohhh god yeah..." she grinned, looking down at him and taking him by the ears, moving him around and putting him on his hands and knees, facing away from her. She grinned and went to work, loving the feelings vibrating through her pussy. She got the vaseline out and slathered some on her fingers, sliding it between his ass cheeks.

"Mmm, gonna fuck my little dog good; fuck you like you're in heat, you fucking whore," she said as she slapped his ass playfully. His cock was hard now, but she knew it would go soft and get hard and back and forth as she started to stretch his ass. She took the Sobe bottle now, and then put some Vaseline on it too. She teased it around his ass, watching him react, seeing his puckered hole tighten up, and then slowly loosen. She applied some pressure, and watched as the bottle slipped past the asshole, inside.

God, that was always so hot, watching something slide into his ass, knowing she was penetrating him, knowing how it felt and loving it when it was right. She grinned and slowly moved it in and out, moving her other hand down and giving his balls a light fondle, stroking his cock for a second, before deciding he could take care of that while she tended to this part.

"Jerk yourself off, bitch. Play with that cock of yours while I fuck your little asshole. Do it, whore... lick your hand and stroke your cock." He moaned and complied, his tongue slicking his palm as he then moved down, stroking his cock back and forth as she moved the bottle in and out of his ass, slowly applying more pressure, and watching the bottleneck widen his ass. He was pushing back a little when she was all the way inside, trying to help stretch his ass. She knew he loved being filled up, and wanted to like feeling getting fucked.

"Mmm, good little bitch, such a good whore for me..." she moaned as the vibrations in her pussy caused her to grind against the strap-on dildo, the cock sticking out lewdly between her legs. It was almost amusing, but right now it was way too hot to think of as funny. She stroked it idly, because well it seemed like that was what you did with a hard on between your legs. "I'm gonna ram your ass with this thing, you little slut... you little ass fucking slut, taking a bottle in your asshole.. god, you're so dirty.. my dirty little bitch...my good little cunt."

The bottle wasn't even close to getting all the way in, but it had stretched his ass a little wider. She moved it out, the wet popping noise of the bottle leaving barely noticed as she slicked her fingers with the Vaseline, applying a layer over the dildo as if she was jerking herself off. After things got to a certain point, oral action of any sort was pretty much out of the question; but they had passed that point a little while ago, and since she didn't really want to test the taste of Vaseline she just wriggled her fingers into his ass, grinning as he was still fucking his fist. The slipped in, the first two, easily; getting the third and fourth in required that she move them into a circle shape, but she managed... and then spread them slightly, slowly, so that they were side by side and inside his ass. It was sexy, her fingers spreading his asshole like that, him on his hands and knees in front of her jerking himself off, loving every minute of it.

"That's good, slut... mmm, very good. I'm going to start fucking your asshole like a cunt now; going to put my cock up your asshole." She grinned as he moaned louder at that, and then almost had to stop while the vibrating dildo hit a particular spot.

"Oh god... oh my god, yeah.." she said, closing her eyes and stopping. He was still jerking off, and she had to start fisting the cock, jerking off with him, forcing it back and forth so that it felt like she was getting fucked too. She was gonna cum, really hard, and to stimulate it she jerked the cock back and forth vigorously. She couldn't use his ass yet, because she had to go slow at first, but right now she needed fast, she needed to get fucked hard, so she was jerking off the cock between her legs, trying to cum.

"Oh yeah, harder.. harder.. ohhhhhhhh yeah..." she moaned as the orgasm rocketed through her pussy, her thighs clenching together as she came. She shuddered and grinned, looking at Mike on his hands and knees in front of her, and slapped his ass sharply. Vaseline left a sticky residue there, and a little splattered, but she didn't' care. She was going to fuck his asshole, so what did a little lube matter?

"Mmm, did you like that?" he asked, having watched her jerk herself off; it had been so out of the blue, and it was incredibly sexy.

"Yes, bitch, I loved it... just like you're going to love this cock in your ass," she said as she positioned the head of the dildo at his asshole; it puckered slightly, but it was barely noticeable. She checked to make sure she had enough lube on, and then held on to it as it slid into his ass.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gaawd," he moaned as it slipped past his asshole; past the muscle ring and filling his tight ass. She grinned and paused, moving it in very, very slowly, letting him push back on her more than she was pushing in to him. She'd do that soon enough.

"Thaaaaat's it baby, push back... come on slut, you can do it.. fill that tight little ass..." he grunted and pulled away slightly, breathing heavily as the cock head popped out. That was ok; it took a little getting used to. She smiled and rubbed his ass cheeks, and waited for him to try again. After a few seconds of watching his ass clench and tighten, he started to move back again, wriggling his ass with renewed vigor. She grinned and held it there again, and this time he pushed it inside quickly, getting the large head past his asshole with a smooth push.

"Mmmgod yeah, take it bitch.... take it right up that ass of yours, you little whore... mm, you assfucking whore, take it... yeah..." she moaned, grinding against the dildo that was vibrating inside of her. His cock was soft between his legs, but she knew he was enjoying things nonetheless. She wished he had his cock ring on, and reminded herself to get him to put that on later.

She put her hands on his ass cheeks, gripping and raking her nails down them slowly, then along his thighs. Hands-free and in control behind him, she reveled in it as her pussy was massaged closer to another orgasm. She grabbed his hips, to feel what it was like to know that at any moment she could start pounding his ass, fucking herself in return. It was a rush, a heady spill of sexual power and dominance.

"Oh yeah you little fucking whore, I'm going to fuck you so good. My good little cunt, I'm gonna fuck you like a sweet bitch; fuck you like the dog you are, make you lick it all up afterwards. Make you clean up your cum and my cum and my ass with your little asslicking tongue." She was getting more and more lewd, driven by the sight of her cock rammed up his ass, and him loving it and moaning and wiggling back against her.

"Please," he breathed slowly, barely audibly. "Fuck my asshole."

She grinned and slapped his ass sharply, the loud crack making him jump sharply.

"-Beg- for it, bitch. Beg me to fuck your asshole like a good whore."

"Oh please, baby... please fuck my little slut ass. Fuck me like a good little bitch."

She grinned even wider, and slapped his other ass cheek, getting way too much fun out of this. She knew he was having as good a time, and so decided to push it up another notch.

"Mistress, whore. My name is Mistress to you, you little assfucking slut. Do you understand?" Her tone was authoritative, but not to the point where it seemed she was taking things too far. It was great role-play, and great sex.

He paused only for a moment, before going along with it. His words hissed out with reckless abandon as he gave in and gave up the last vestige of his control.

"Yessssss, Mistress. Please, please Mistress fuck me like I deserve. Fuck me like a whore, like a nasty little dog. Please let me lick everything up, let me lick you clean and lick up all your juices. Please, Mistress, make me so nasty; cover me with everything and make me lick it up like a nasty dog..." he was humping back against her, bumping the dildo in her cunt further, making her moan.

"Mmm, well, maybe I will if you're a good little whore. Maybe I'll fuck you, until I cum, and then rub my juices on your face, and make you eat me out while I piss on your chin and chest and cover you with my cum and my piss, and then make you cum again and make you swallow all of that." She had started to fuck his ass while she spoke, her hands gripping his ass cheeks, watching the red welts raise on his tender flesh. She loved the look of that color on his ass, in the shape of her hand. Her hand print on his ass... her ass.

"Oh god yes, please Mistress... please, please do all of that to me, please," he whispered, moving his hand back to his cock and stroking it, the shaft responding almost immediately, but slowly as he adjusted to dealing with the vibrating dildo up his asshole, changing from just dealing with it, to actually enjoying the sensations.

"That's it," she hissed, as she picked up the pace; her own cunt was tingling on the bring of another orgasm; the cock quivered inside of her and pushed her towards the edge. "That's it bitch, get assfucked... take it up your asshole you whore, take it... take it you tight little cunt, take that fucking cock in your ass..."

She gasped and felt herself almost cum; with a wet -pop- she pulled the cock out of his ass, watching it suck and clutch at it like a hungry pussy as she roughly turned him over on to his back, already convulsing from the sensations. She tugged at the straps, and yanked off the strap-on, pulling out the quivering cock that had been filling her pussy.

"Finish me off, bitch.. suck my cunt clean, lick it and make me cum, you ass fucking whore," she growled, loving as she just straddled his face like it served no more purpose than to get her off. She grinded mercilessly, splashing her juices over his face, facing his cock and grabbing his legs, holding them up by her, spreading them and watching him stroke his cock still while she humped his mouth and chin and face. She held his legs wide, opening him, knowing his ass was probably sucking for something, anything; a cock, a tongue, something to fill it up. His mouth worked wonders as her asshole again, and she grinded more lewdly against him.

"Tongue-fuck my ass, bitch... fuck my asshole with your tongue, you little whore," she growled as she let him spread her cheeks and stick his tongue up her ass. She wriggled and writhed, feeling him eat her asshole, and then without warning pulled away and put her pussy back in his face, grinding and sliding up and down on his mouth. She ground against his chin, rubbing her clit there, when she couldn't hold it any longer; she'd promised her little slut dog a treat, and she gave it to him.

"Ohhhhh god yeah, lick it up, take it you whore!" she screamed as she started cumming, also letting loose with her bladder, splashing his chin and his face with cum and piss, knowing he was swallowing a little of it; most of it just spilled over his cheeks and his neck, but she ground against his face, pushing it into him, knowing he liked the feeling of being used. She finally finished, feeling his tongue still licking at her pussy, and then as she let him finish there she moved down and kept hold of his legs at either side.