A Perfect Evening

Story Info
A perfect evening with Him.
2.3k words
3.99
36.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FuckDoll
FuckDoll
429 Followers

I hear His car pull in the driveway and already I am at the door waiting for Him. Wearing only the small, sheer little baby doll nighty He sent for me today, with my hair pulled up in pigtails I kneel down, knees spread and wait for Him at the door. He walks in the house, closing the door behind Him, and without a word He grabs one of my pigtails pulling me up to my feet and kisses me deeply. He then delivers a playful smack to my ass that leaves His fresh palm print on me like a banner.

He walks over and sits back in His chair. Within a moment I bring Him His drink and kneel politely at His feet. His hand brushes against His already bulging cock straining in His pants and understanding his cue I raise up on my knees and release His hard cock from His pants. He sits back with drink in hand as I slide His hard cock past my ready lips taking Him into my mouth. I push His cock into my mouth deep as if trying to suck the life right through Him, only sliding His cock out of my mouth to lick and suck His balls. He slowly sips His drink as I slide my tongue up and down His large cock and push my lips down His cock to take in its entire length.

Twenty minutes later, I still continue welcoming Him home, wanting Him to fill my mouth with His hot cum. He reaches down with one hand taking hold of my nipple and pinches it hard. I feel the urge to scream out or stop Him, as a shiver passes through my entire body, but I continue my pace sliding His cock back and forth between my lips. A moment later He grabs a pigtail, and pulls His cock from my mouth and shoots His cum all over my half exposed tits, bathing me with His seed. I look up at Him with eyes that say thank You and quickly get up to serve His dinner.

He is already sitting at the table when I return from the kitchen with plate in hand. I serve Him His plate and sit down with Him at the table. During dinner He speaks His first words to me of the evening asking me how my day was. I tell Him the chores I did around the house and ask Him how His day went. After sharing some stimulating conversation He gets up from the table to take a shower. I clean up the table and wash the dishes making sure everything is spotless.

When He steps out of the shower He comes to find me in the bedroom kneeling at the foot of the bed. He stands in front of me naked for a moment and the anticipation nearly drives me wild. He looks down at me and with a smile says, “Get Me another drink My pet.”

I jump up and hurry out to the living room, my ass half showing under the small nighty, and pour Him a drink. I walk back into the bedroom and standing at the door I don’t see Him. I lean down and set the drink on a bedside table and He jumps on me from behind. Reaching around me with both hands He rips the small bit of fabric covering my body off me and holds my face down on the bed. With my ass still up and my feet firmly planted on the floor His rough hands enter me from behind. Pinching my clit and then ramming his rough fingers into me, I scream.

My scream is followed by a sharp slap on my ass, before He rams His cock deep into my pussy. I collapse under His wait and He falls on top of me shoving the full length of His cock into me. My pussy, already so wet , and His cock pulling me apart pushes me close to the edge. Harder He slams into me, and as much as I can I mutter the words, “Master, Master, please… I’m going to cum… please… Master…”

He answers me with a steady whisper in my ear while His rhythm gains momentum, “Go ahead My pet, The fun is only beginning.”

My muscles tense and I feel my pussy squeeze His dick tight as I cum hard. Moaning and groaning He fucks me hard through my orgasm, bringing His hand down to press against my clit, drawing every last ounce of fight from my body. Before He cums He pulls out of me and leaves me slumped over on the floor just beside the bed.

When He returns I feel the cold silk of the blindfold before I actually know what is going on. Within a second He ties it tight and all is black. With my senses deprived and still overcoming a tremendous orgasm I feel disoriented as He slips His finger in my collar pulling me up to my feet. With a tug I can tell He’s leading me out of the bedroom and down the hallway. Naked and still breathing heavy I know exactly where He is taking me.

He is taking me to His room. I’ve never seen inside His room. Sure, I’ve been in there many times before but I was always blindfolded. Always. And the blindfold was never removed while I was in there. When He was not home, I was not allowed to go in there or even peek. Not even to clean. I hear the door as it creaks open and am immediately struck by the coldness of the air. It was always cold in there. He lets go of my collar and I stand there completely naked and motionless not knowing at all what He was doing.

Soon I feel cold steel wrap around my left wrist. He then pulls both of my arms behind me, making my tits push farther out and fastens my wrists together. I feel Him down at my feet a second before I feel steel wrap around my ankle. I hear a click from a lock and He uses His hand to pull my legs apart. I feel the other ankle locked in and know that my legs are spread wide by a bar, with no way to close them or hide any part of myself. He pulls up on the cuffs binding my wrists which causes me to bend over in a most precarious fashion. He attaches the cuffs to something that is suspended from the ceiling.

At this point I feel nothing but the cold air on my body. I am not sure where He has gone. I hear something make a rattling noise in the corner and then again silence. Standing there blindfolded, legs spread far apart, wrists pulled up almost painfully behind me keeping me bent over I squirm a bit and know that His binds are secure.

I scream as I feel the first kiss of leather on my ass. I have no idea what it is exactly. I do know that it is leather and stings each time it touches my pail skin. Every time the leather slaps me I feel a sense of heat and pain, and each time I scream, before the pleasure washes over my body. Silence again and I imagine He is standing back to admire His canvas.

Again I feel the sting of the leather, but this time more pain as it makes contact with my pussy. Again and again He whips me, the pain fading to pleasure only to be replaced again by pain. My breath is heavy and my voice weak. I feel His rough hands on me now rubbing the welts that have developed on my body. Again he disappears and the next thing I feel is something pushing into my pussy.

I know it is not His cock as I know exactly what that feels like. Whatever it is pushing into me is large and my body is resisting. He pushes harder and it parts my pussy lips and slowly He slides it into me. I have no idea how many inches are shoved into me, but I feel incredibly full. I then hear what sounds like duct tape being pulled, and then sure enough the cold tape covers my pussy sticking to my skin and keeping this thing locked deep inside me. In this moment I was glad that my pussy was always shaved clean as I could only imagine how much it would hurt when that tape came off, especially if I had pubic hair!

Again I feel the sting of leather on my ass and my body convulsed as it did. With each shift I could feel my still very sensitive clit rubbing against this thing inside me, and waves of both pleasure and pain take over my body. There were a few more kisses from the leather before I felt something pushing against my asshole. Again, I knew this was not His cock, and it felt smaller. I was surprised as He pushed this thing into my ass that it was so small. I feel something larger shoving it a bit further into me.

Another of these small things is forced into my ass and I realize that these must be anal beads. I had never used them before, but I knew He had them as I saw Him buy them only last week. Another bead was pushed into my ass, and then again the larger thing shoving it in deep. At this point my body instinctively squirmed and the shifting of everything inside me was incredible.

After the fifth bead was inserted, I could feel the string brushing against me. The larger thing was then shoved quickly inside of me pushing those beads in deep. It seemed to hold itself in place and again He stepped away from me. I heard a few clicks, and had no idea what they were. Out of the edge of my blindfold I thought I saw a few flashes but thought my eyes must be playing tricks.

The cruel leather again slapped down on my ass, and I screamed loud this time as the sting made me shift and everything inside me moved. Again and again my ass was stung by the leather thing.

Only now as it stopped did He speak. “You look beautiful, my pet.”

“Thank You, Sir” I sheepishly replied.

“Now it’s my turn,” He said and I felt the thing keeping the beads in my ass pull out. I felt more pressure again against my asshole and knew this was His cock. I could feel it large and hard pushing slowly into me. Making every flash of pain seem to last for an eternity. My muscles clenched at this point and my body convulsed as I was sent into another orgasm. As He realized how my body was reacting He shoves His entire cock deep in my ass.

I scream again and I hear Him chuckle. His cock was huge in my ass and every stroke shifted the beads even more. My pussy and ass feel as if they are in a strange whirlpool of hurt and ecstasy. He grabs a hold of my pigtails, and uses them as handles as He shoves His cock harder and harder into my ass. He continues fucking me and I continue screaming as His large cock rips into me again and again.

He removes His hands from my hair and grabs my ass hard squeezing it together, further enveloping His cock. He sounds like a mad man as He fucks my ass harder then ever before. With His hands locked tight on my ass His rhythm slows and I scream and grunt as He drives His cock deep in my ass where I feel it convulse and shoot his hot cum inside me. He shoves His cock in deep again as another stream of hot cum shoots out in my ass. Again He does this, and this time He keeps His cock buried deep inside me.

He slaps my ass, and whispers to me, “You were great my pet.” Pulling His spent cock out of me, He leaves again, and this time I hear Him leave the room. It is a few moments, and then I hear the bath water running down the hall. He comes back into the room and begins to lightly rub my aching body. He slowly pulls the beads from my ass and I yelp with each one. He whispers to me, “Brace yourself,” and my muscles tense just as He rips the duct tape from my pussy.

I scream as the tape pulls quickly from my skin almost feeling arousing. He slides the large thing from my pussy and reaches down to unclasp my ankles. I stand up a bit straighter as I can now bring my tired legs closer together, and He brings my hands down back behind me and unfastens my wrists. I feel lightheaded and almost pass out as He scoops me up in His arms and carries me off down the hallway.

I feel the warm soothing water as He sets me down in the bath and removes my blindfold. He sits Himself beside that bath and moves the soft sponge across my pretty pink welts. He reaches His hand down in the water and slides His fingers across my tender pussy. It doesn’t take much of His rubbing my clit before I orgasm on His hand.

My body and mind unable to take more, pull me off toward sleep and I am only barely conscious when He stands me up and wraps dries me with the towel and again picks me up in His arms. I’m asleep and dreaming about what tomorrow will bring when as He lays me in bed and coming up behind me wraps His arms around my naked body always protecting me.

FuckDoll
FuckDoll
429 Followers