A Perfect Evening Ch. 01

Story Info
Dom - sub interaction from his point of view.
4.1k words
4.34
15.6k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/28/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This story is about the interaction and trust between a Dominant and submissive. It also shows how sexy women are, through my eyes and the eyes of my camera. It takes a couple of thousand words to get to the sexy stuff, so be warned that if you're only looking for that, you might consider reading elsewhere. That being said, I hope you enjoy this little walk in my imagination.)

It was a nice camera, and new; one of those high end models that not only took good pictures, but good video. In fact, that was why I bought it; the ability to take both pictures and video in one device gave me some ideas...

Driving home, my brain wandered as I listened to Van Morrison's Moondance at max volume. Being Friday, I had in mind some extra fun for the evening. I arrived at my place, got out and walked to the door. Unlocking it and stepping in, I was greeted by her at the door.

"Good evening, Sir!" She chimed, happily. I loved that she was a bubbly person and even more so for me. She carried her submission like the mythical nymph carried flowers in her hair; it was a part of who she was and accentuated the natural beauty she possessed. She was a couple of inches shorter than me with brown semi-curly hair and liquid eyes. Her figure was stunning; lean and lithe with no wasted mass. She had that perfect heart shaped ass that begged to be spanked and my hands itched to oblige.

I reached out, placing my hand in the small of her back and pulling her to me. I kissed her softly on the lips, close mouthed. Passion between us is no stranger. We've developed our D/s relationship over the past few months, but only after getting to know one another as people and friends first. We learned that we share many viewpoints, from books, to art, to viewpoints on religion. When we finally decided to meet, it was like waking from a hazy dream to find that reality is better. We quickly determined our areas of sexual compatibility, while still remaining platonic. Finally, a few weeks ago we consummated the relationship in a fiery weekend of passion and play. Trust seemed to come naturally between us and, even at this early stage of the relationship, was a part of everything we did.

Since then, I'd given her a key to my place and she came and went as she wanted. More often than not, this meant spending five or six days a week together.

When we were together, we flushed out the dynamics of our D/s relationship. Both of us were new to the scene, although both of us were middle aged. Funny how we can go our entire formative and young adult lives and not realize what we are and what we're missing. Youth is truly wasted on the young.

Breaking the kiss after a few seconds, I turned my head and closed the still open door behind me and locked it. When I faced back into the room, she was kneeling in front of me.

"Sir, might I be permitted a few things this evening?" she asked.

I was intrigued. She was such a natural submissive. A very smart woman, she had opinions and thoughts on most everything, but she placed her trust in me fully to make the right decisions. This almost always involved us talking about things together, but ultimately the decision was mine and she followed willingly.

"What did you have in mind, Pet?" I asked.

She flushed when I called her pet. She had confided a few days ago that sometimes just hearing me say words triggered a sexual response. "Pet" and "Good girl" were her two favorites, often resulting in nearly instantly wet panties. So surprised was I by this revelation that I spot checked her a few times, only to find that she was serious.

"Well, Sir, it's your birthday!"

I was pleased that she remembered. We'd talked about it months ago and it was shortly after we met.

I chuckled. "So it is, so it is! I'm 39 now, Ma'am, time to consider trading me in on a younger model?"

She told me the first time that I called her "Ma'am" that it made her feel old. Far from old, she was one of the sexiest women I knew. I explained to her that I had lived down south for a few years and that "Ma'am" is a sign of reverence to the female gender and had nothing to do with age. For me, it also signifies the smoldering sexuality that I feel about women in general but especially southern women. Something so beautiful about that accent; it stirs, at the same time, a protective instinct and a desire to lay a Lady across my lap and redden her ass. All ladies carry with them the ability to enflame men; some have to work at it and some possess it so naturally that it is a part of them. My pet was the latter.

She blanched. "Sir, I never want to trade you for any man, younger or older!" She knew I was kidding, but we both knew there was more here than just witty banter. Our relationship had been teetering on the edge of seriousness.

With that, she began untying my shoes. I liked to shower after a long day. Cleanliness is just sexy and we both enjoyed it. I reached down and stroked her head gently while she finished taking my shoes off.

Still kneeling, she looked up at me. The first stirrings of desire began in my groin. Did I mention her liquid eyes and how sexy she was??

"What "things", Pet?" I asked.

"Sir, Just some things I'd like to do for your birthday; I'd like to keep them a surprise if you don't mind, please."

She never "topped from the bottom"; our relationship didn't work that way. We both just fit easily and naturally into the D/s positions and we were very comfortable with them so I knew she wasn't asking to Top this evening. I had a suspicion that it was going to be a very memorable evening.

"I'd like that" I say. "However, a couple of things; first, I have a surprise of my own to share with you. Second, yes... tonight you can choose what road we travel on, but I am still driving the bus. I may modify your "things" as I see fit."

Being new, we were still working out the dynamics of our relationship. I doubted either of us needed me to say the last two sentences, but it was better to be clear and avoid confusion.

"Of course, Sir!" she said enthusiastically. I could tell she was excited about her surprises and eager for the fun to begin. Sexy bubbly lady!

I reached down, holding my hand out for her to take and helped her to her feet. Another quick kiss sealed the deal and began the fun.

Breaking the kiss, I held a finger up, indicating that she should pause a moment.

"I bought myself a present but I suspect we'll both enjoy it" I said. I handed her the bag with the new camera. She looked at me and then at the bag. She opened it and her eyes lit up.

"A new camera! Oh, Sir... what fun! Are you going to take pictures of us?"

I chuckled. "Ma'am, I'm going to take pictures and video of us all night." She flushed just a little. She was very shy, which had always amazed me as her body was made to be looked at. She and I had discussed our experiences and desires in great detail and we both had an interest in photography and video and were both interested in exploring it together; both platonically and sexually.

I knew from the moment I met her that I wanted to take pictures of her. She was such a beauty; lines working together in the way that only a woman's body can. Men try to imitate this in some of the most famous car designs, but the real thing is just fantastic.

Quickly I appraised her. She was wearing a snug, light-red, three quarter halter top with spaghetti straps. It hung on her body, accentuating her perky breasts and made me think of the evil things I wanted to do to her. Her bottom half was covered by a skin tight pair of slightly faded blue jeans. She must have had a bit of the bad guy from Terminator 2 in her to get into them as that was the only way anyone could pour themselves into something and it fit so well. And they did fit... oh so well.

I licked my lips while looking her over, thinking about things to come. "Lover, I suddenly feel the need to try out my new camera. Would you like to be my subject?" I asked.

She paused, modestly. Despite being in good shape, her eyes were unable to see her own beauty. She blushed, causing a stirring in my groin again. "Yes, Sir, I'd like that! Where would you like me?"

Chuckling at her double speak, I thought for a moment. Like most people, I know art when I see it. But that is not the same as knowing how to make art. Throwing caution into the wind, I decided to simply pose her and let my eyes tell my fingers when to snap pictures.

I walked past her, to the middle of the living room. There was a window there and the fading light from the sun fell into the room warmly. I thought this would be a good place to start.

"Go stand in front of the window, Pet" I said as I pointed.

She walked over, centered herself between the panes and stood with her legs apart slightly. Her arms hung naturally and her eyes were slightly lowered, not looking directly at me. Delicious, I thought, as I snapped a couple of pictures. The light trickled through her hair, creating a soft glow. Without even trying, she looked submissively angelic.

"Lover, kneel down over by the couch please." I said.

She complied, going down on her knees, halfway turned between me and the couch. This time, she looked up at me, her open, honest eyes warm and inviting. Still, something not quite right...

"Put one arm on the cough, Pet. There you go... I think I'll put you over my knee soon, spank you until your ass is rosy red and then fuck you in the ass."

Her eyes opened just a bit and she flushed with excitement of things to come. Perfect! That was what was missing. The flush in her cheeks plus the look of desire in her eyes changed the picture from that of a beautiful woman to a picture of a beautiful woman dreaming about something intently. The viewer couldn't help but wonder what caused that level of intensity.

I snapped a couple more, just in case my instinct was off. "Lover, would you please strip down to your undergarments" I commanded.

While talking together early in our relationship, she confided to me that she didn't understand how I could make a request like this feel like a command. She knew I was in fact asking; that there would be no repercussions for refusing a request, and yet she never refused. When I asked her why, she explained that she wanted to please me. This dynamic, the need to be in control, gently, and the desire to please was one of the reasons why we fit together like a glove. (We fit together nicely in other ways too, dear reader, but more of that later...)

She stood and began pulling her top above her head. I moved just as she began undressing and was to her just as her top covered her face, leaving her effectively blind. I put one hand over her smaller hands, stopping her from moving. My other hand slid possessively around her waist to the small of her back. I lightly traced my fingertips up her spine, enjoying the sensation of her skin. I slid my hand into the blouse which still covered her eyes and laced my fingers into her hair, grasping firmly but without causing pain. Immobilized and blind, she was my willing playground now.

I stepped in, pressing my body against hers, wishing that my shirt was off so I could feel our skin touching. I settled for moving my mouth to her neck and gently biting and then kissing my way down her chest. Her bra was one of those lacy things that had no purpose other than to inflame a man's desire. It worked. My mouth traced around both of her breasts and her breathing picked up. I teased her by kissing down the center of her chest, then belly as I found her bellybutton and flicked my tongue into it. She moaned, causing me a deep throated chuckle. I slid my mouth back up to her nipples, giving each one a firm nibble and then stepped back, releasing both holds I had on her.

She sighed contentedly and finished removing her blouse. She dropped the blouse on to the couch and then undid the button holding her jeans on.

My brain screamed "photo opportunity". "Very slowly, Pet, let me get some good pictures of you, please." I snapped another photo of her midsection; her hands paused provocatively in the act of disrobing.

She smiled at me, clearly enjoying this. Turning around so I could see and take pictures of her ass, she turned just her head to look at me and waited. I snapped another picture, freezing the moment forever. Her eyes smoldered and I knew without even checking that her panties would be soaked by now. Her hands started moving again, slowly undoing the button and zipper, then sliding her jeans down an inch or so. She stopped just as she hit the top of the crack of her ass. Her perfect ass, crack just peeking over the top of the jeans, made me growl at her. I snapped several pictures in quick succession, fighting the urge to drop the camera and tackle her.

Next, she did the impossible; going from incredibly sexy impossibly sexy. She bent at the waist, knees locked out, and put her head on my couch. Still looking at me, she peeled her pants down until her entire ass was exposed and then stopped. Her panties were in disarray from the friction, angled and half on and half off. My mouth actually started watering; Pavlov's dog had nothing on me.

I snapped several pictures, fighting to keep my hands and mind focused on my work. "Lover, straighten your panties out. For now, I want them on." I directed.

Smiling coyly, she slid her fingers up her ass and did as she was told. "Such a good girl", I said huskily. "You're enjoying this, aren't you? You like being my little slut, don't you?" Turnabout teasing was fair play! I knew how much this kind of dirty talk turned her on.

She moaned and nodded slightly, saying "Oh, yes Sir!" She paused, almost unsure that she should ask the next question. "Am I doing ok, Sir?"

I put on my most serious face. "No, Pet." I paused dramatically. "You're not doing "ok"... You're doing perfect. You're so fucking sexy, the camera just loves you. You are the best birthday present any man could ever have."

She flushed again, my words causing a physical reaction in her. Picking up my silent command, she slid her jeans down to mid-thigh and paused, allowing me to capture the moment. I took several sets of pictures as she worked through the rest of the jeans removal. I could see a wet spot on her panties, the result of our fun so far this evening. Ohhhh, how I wanted to slide my fingers inside of her, but waiting was delicious build up.

"Don't look at me, Pet. Bend over, 90 degrees, touch your pussy through your panties. I want an anonymous slut look here."

My brain could see the shot I wanted and she complied perfectly. She used her index and middle finger, placing one on either side of her moist lips, gently cupping her outer lips and paused for me to snap pictures. Bent over in front of me, her ass nearly in my face, I could smell her delicious pussy. My mouth watered.

"That's great... so sexy. Lover, play with your clit for me, but don't come." Knowing that I wanted her panties in the way still, she moved her index finger up the silky fabric and began tracing small circles around her clit, occasionally brushing lightly across it. Thank God I'd bought a big memory card with the camera and had charged it at work today. Both were getting a workout as I clicked away.

Her eyes closed, she moaned as her fingers heightened her pleasure. I quickly adjusted to snap a few pictures of her face enthralled in passion. Wow. Seeing this level of sexy and NOT touching her could be used to extract secrets from hardened terrorists in custody. Such exquisite pleasure played across her face as she brought herself near orgasm.

"Dirty girl", I began huskily, "I want you to slide your two middle fingers very slowly into your wet pussy. Pause so I can get a few shots and then finger fuck yourself for me, please."

My little sex toy slid her fingers down as instructed and sexily slid her now soaked panties to one side. Click, click, click. Her beautiful pussy, wet with her own excitement and exposed completely, was slightly open in her readiness. I continued to snap pictures. Deliciously, teasingly, she used two fingers to spread her outer lips apart giving me a perfect subject for a few more shots. Then she cocked her outer two fingers up and placed her two middle fingers just at the entrance to her love hole. Pausing dramatically for me, she then slowly slid the fingers in and held them fully inside of her.

Her eyes closed as I continued snapping pictures. I knew what she was doing; she was very attuned to her own G-spot and her fingers were now resting against it, readying it for fun to come. After a few second pause, she began sexily sliding her fingers in and out. Juice coated them, begging to be licked off. My willpower cracked. Unable to help myself, I crawled over and put my mouth against her, tongue reaching out to taste her fingers. She shuddered hard, a ripple running the length of her body and I knew that she was struggling not to come.

"Do you want to come, Pet?" I asked.

"Please let me come, Sir. I've been good all day but I need to come so bad right now." Her fingers paused, still obeying my last command not to come.

"Tell me how you want to come, Dear. I'm inclined to make you wait, but if it's delicious enough, I might let you come right here, right now."

She was such a good little slut at heart. Perverted in all the good ways, she still struggled against her bible belt upbringing which told her that it was wrong to have these feelings she naturally felt. I knew this and liked to help her break out of the mold society had placed her in.

She whispered, "Sir, I'd like to slide my fingers in and out of my pussy, stopping to stroke my G-spot when I can and use the heel of my hand to grind my clit. I'd really love it if you'd kiss me and suck on my nipples while I'm doing this."

My eyes widened in surprise. Rarely had I heard her talk dirty and it was such a surprise when she did. Going against my initial instinct of denial for the sake of greater pleasure later, I decided. I stood and quickly shucked off my clothes into a pile on the floor. Walking up behind her, I pressed my body against hers and wrapped my arm around her front. I kissed her neck and ears, knowing what I was doing to her already racing heart. She moaned and leaned against me for support. Continuing to suck and lick her neck, I worked words in between nibbling.

"Pet.... I want you to come... but... just keep yourself on edge... a few minutes. Let me play... I'll tell you... when I want you to come." She nodded agreement; by this point she'd punt kittens for me if it meant she could come. (Dear reader, no kittens were actually hurt in the making of this story. Put the phone down, no need to call PETA.)

I gently turned her around to face me and kissed her, my tongue sliding into her mouth after a few seconds. I touched her tongue with mine, teasing, causing her to open her mouth a bit more for me. We fed on each other's passion for a moment and I felt her fingers move for a few seconds, then pause, then move again. She moaned into my mouth and moved up and down on her toes a few times, causing her bra covered nipples to move up and down against my bare chest.

I moved my hands down to her breasts and cupped them in my large hands. I slid my mouth down and kissed the inside of each creamy globe. Reaching around behind her, I unhooked her bra and then slide it up and off of her. Her perky breasts demanded my attention and I was happy to obey. I could feel stomach muscles jerk as her fingers played fiercely, paused to allow the orgasm to ebb back and then played again every few seconds.

I wrapped my lips around one nipple, sucking it into my mouth and doing tongue laps around it inside my mouth. She jerked, my attention on her sensitive nipples causing her to have to exert more self-control to continue not coming yet. I switched nipples so the other one wouldn't feel left out, leaving enough saliva on the first to cause evaporation to cool it back down. Wanting to keep her off balance, I put her nipple between my front teeth and bit down enough to take her breath away. She liked it just a bit rough and I knew that her mind just left her pussy and went to her nipples. Fun!

12