A Perfect Evening Ch. 02

Story Info
Dom - sub interaction from his point of view
4.4k words
4.73
14.3k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/28/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did my usual after work routine, organizing my bag and placing lunch containers in the dishwasher, etc. I made a quick trip to the other restroom while she ran my bath. Bladder and teeth taken care of, I was ready for a scrub. I went to the bathroom she was in and found her on the edge of the tub, checking the water temperature. She smiled at me when I walked in and I returned it. We kissed before I crawled in the big clamshell shaped tub.

She peeled off her panties and climbed in with me, facing me. Unasked, she picked up a scrubby and began working my arms over. This was a new dynamic! We had showered together several times, but not washed each other yet. Generally it evolved into playtime with fingers and mouths being the primary instruments after we washed ourselves. I closed my eyes and luxuriated in the feel of her hands and the sensation of being washed. The water was perfect, just this side of too hot. She scrubbed both arms, my chest and then slid behind me to wash my neck and back.

My eyes closed, I was surprised when her fingers found my face. I could tell by the feel that she didn't have soap and guessed it was lotion instead. She massaged my face briefly, working out the tension of the day. Unasked, she dropped a couple of kissbombs on my lips, leaving me smiling and happy in her wake.

She continued scrubbing me, working around my legs and then back up to my groin. Dropping the scrubby, her soapy hands dove into the water to find my member waiting and mostly erect. She slid her soapy hands up and down, washing and playing at the same time. Re-soaping her hands, she sent them back for another underwater mission and washed my ass and balls as I lifted to give her access. (Ladies, don't read this comment, skip ahead please! Guys, stop being so hung up on your ass being touched. If it feels good, go with it. I promise it doesn't make you gay to let a woman touch you there!)

Thoroughly scrubbed, I was glowing from the contact and pleasure. As I moved to pick up the scrubby and return the favor, she stood and began toweling off.

"Sir, I hope you don't mind, but I washed before you got home. I would like tonight to be about you, if that's okay?"

I chuckled. Silly girl had no idea that she gave me such pleasure; EVERY day was about me it felt like. Just being with her was a joy and our relationship, new found that it was, was blossoming into something beautiful. I felt like I was stealing more than my fair share of universe happiness but what fun it was!

I nodded, smiling. She quickly toweled herself off. How DID she make something so mundane look so sexy? She finished and then waited patiently for me to soak enough. Smiling, I reached down and loosened the drain plug allowing the water to release. I stood, water dripping off of me. As I guessed she would, she picked up a fresh towel and used it to dry me off. I snuck a few kisses in to thank her.

Scrubbed clean, glowing in pleasure and dry, I stepped out of the tub. "Pet, any thoughts yet as to dinner" I asked.

"We've got several things we could do, Sir, but I am kind of interested in the pork loin that's thawed out" she said. I nodded my agreement at her suggestion.

We had fallen into the fun routine of cooking together. I had a background of cooking in restaurants for years and felt it was an artistic expression of oneself to cook. Plus, being a fat kid trapped in a skinny kid's body, I loved to eat! She said she liked to watch and help while I cooked; she said I was funny in the kitchen.

"Go pull out the loin, the fresh asparagus and the instant rosemary potatoes in the cabinet please. Oh, and Pet?" She paused in the doorway on her way out to obey. "Please put the small purple plug in and your egg."

Her eyes lit up and she veritably bounced out of the room in her rush to obey. The purple plug was a small butt plug that we had only recently introduced into our play, to great effect. The egg was a remote control egg-shaped vibrator. It was fairly strong and, being remote controlled, allowed me to use it as I see fit. She had never used it before.

A thought occurred to me as I sent her out and I quickly finished toweling off my legs and stepped out into the hallway.

"Pet, hold where you are and do nothing, please" I raised my voice to be heard. I stepped into the living room and retrieved the camera. I walked back down the hallway, unconcerned for my nudity.

Stepping into the bedroom, I saw that she had gathered both toys and put them on the bed. In her hand was a tube of baby oil gel and she was about to apply it, as her fingertips were coated with the impossibly slick stuff. She also had one leg up on the bed, exposing her most private parts.

She lowered her eyes when I walked in, that involuntary social reflex causing her embarrassment at being exposed so. She started to put her leg down to cover herself.

"Stop" I said in an authoritative voice. She froze and blanched a bit, struggling between years of repression and her desire to obey. I moved, closing the gap between us in seconds. I leaned in closely, my mouth just below her ear. I wanted her to feel my words, to know the truth of them.

"Lover, you are so fucking sexy. I WANT you to be a wanton slut for me. It pleases me to have you do as I say, to touch yourself on command and it is even better that you want these things too." She groaned in emotional pleasure. I could actually feel her skin heat up where my breath was caressing it.

"Now, I want to take some pictures of you putting my toys inside of you. I want you to be proud of how beautiful you are, of how sexy you are and how much you turn me on. Will you let me take them?"

"Yes, Sir... I'd like that." She trembled just a little as she said it. Desire burned in her eyes.

"Such a good girl... you make me so proud." She beamed at the praise.

I gave her a deep, passionate kiss which she returned equally passionately. Breaking the kiss, I stepped back, squatted down and raised the camera.

"Now, Lover. Show me what a sexy slut you are... slide those toys in for me."

Her eyes almost glazed over in sexual pleasure as her fingers explored her anus, fingers sliding in and spreading the lubrication around in preparation for the butt plug. My camera snapped away. How it kept from leaping out of my hands and assaulting the sexy creature in front of us was beyond me! Speaking of which, my dick was rock hard and enjoying the show too.

She leaned over, exposing her most private parts to me and the camera, grabbed the butt plug off of the bed and turned to look at me. She gave me a wicked smile and paused, instinctively knowing that I'd capture the moment; I didn't disappoint.

After I'd captured sufficient pictures, she righted herself and glopped some more of the baby oil gel onto the butt plug. Then she moved it to her ass and placed the head against her anus. Slowly, she ran a few circles around with it and then stopped, applied gentle pressure and allowed an inch or so to slide in. My camera clicked away happily. She arched her back, turned to look me in the eyes and slid another inch in, never taking her eyes from me. I knew that she was putting on a show for me and I loved it.

"Baby, move your hips around and just grind on what you have in you for a minute please" I asked.

She smiled and began a sexy rotation. Her eyes closed, her mouth opened and she moaned in pleasure. Unbeknownst to her, I had switched to video mode and was happily recording the entire delicious scene for us to watch later.

"Now, Sweetness, slide it all the way in for me".

She completed one more rotation and then stopped. Eyes glassy with pleasure, she complied with my order. But, instead of using her hand to push the butt plug in, she held it still and pushed her ass back into it, sliding it deliciously inside of herself. After a few seconds of effort, she passed the largest point of the plug and it slid into place in her ass, leaving a half dollar sized stud outside of her ass. She made a little surprised squeak and then adjusted to the feeling of fullness.

"How's that, Sir?" she asked, seeking approval.

"That's just darling, darling. Your ass looks so pretty like that. Are you ready for the egg now, Honey?" I waited patiently, expecting she would need a couple of minutes to adjust to the feeling before moving on. Her next sentence surprised and delighted me.

"Sir, I am ready. I want to feel it inside of me." She giggled at her own brashness. "And, Sir, I'm just a bit hungry too!"

I laughed at her preciousness. "Very well, Ma'am, let's get this done and move to the kitchen!" I raised my camera, waiting for the second part of the decadent show to commence.

She picked the egg up and sat on the edge of the bed. No lubrication necessary as she was sufficiently wet, she spread her legs and slowly inserted it. Having captured the entire thing on the camera in video mode, I was more than satisfied... for now. I stood, held my hand out to help raise her to her feet and led her to the kitchen.

*(Now... dear reader... please understand that this next part of this story is in the kitchen where our leading lady and Man will be cooking. Nude. With hot things. Nude...

I must admonish you to never try this at home! One must be a trained professional to survive this without burning your utensils!)*

She had laid the appropriate major ingredients out. I took a quick look and prioritized our work. My business only side kicked in for a couple of minutes as I instructed her what to grab, from where and began assembling the meal.

"Large frying pan. Lid. Sesame oil. Two tablespoons of that in the pan. More. Good girl." A kiss to punctuate. Flame on, the pan got searing hot and the meat went in, lid sealing in the heat and juices. I seared the outside of the loin, turning it every couple of minutes.

"Cup and a half of milk, half cup of water, cold. Both in the medium saucepan, lid on please. Add a touch of garlic powder. Lovely. Oh, couple of tablespoons of butter. Toss me that bunch of asparagus please."

It went on like this for a few minutes, the meal came together and we teased and touched often. It was moments like this that defined the goodness of a relationship. Many people are compatible in the bedroom. We were compatible everywhere and where we rubbed, we stopped and talked about it and decided how to proceed together.

Finally, meal preparations done, we adjourned to the front room to wait for the pork loin, which was now in the oven.

"Like to play a few hands of cards, Pet?" I asked. We played cards, very competitively, a few times a week. We had been keeping score since we started and I was up on her at the moment.

"Yes, Sir." She grabbed a deck of cards while I grabbed our scorebook and pen. We met back on the couch where I took the card and began shuffling. We played a few hands and she came out on top, nearly evening up our overall score.

"Dinner should be ready now, Pet. Shall we go see?" I asked. She nodded and followed me to the kitchen. We pulled dinner out of and off of its respective heating appliances, assembling it onto plates for our repast. She carried them to the dining table and I turned to get utensils and napkins. She was back before I could move and I handed them to her. Turning around, I grabbed table seasonings, again handing them to her when she arrived back in the kitchen. Finally, I filled us each a drink and met her in the kitchen doorway for a smooch.

She had thoughtfully covered her chair with a towel, expecting me to be naughty and not wanting to leak all over her chair. I chuckled and fingered the egg remote in my hand.

We sat, I placed the remote in my lap. While eating, we talked about the day's events. She hadn't worked today, instead running errands taking care of the trivialities of life. My work day was uneventful, but I shared it with her in all its boring detail. Finally, finished with our meal, we rose and began cleaning up together.

As we entered the kitchen, I turned the egg vibrator, still in her pussy, to a nice low speed. She missed a step and then laughed.

"Yay!" she said, amusing me greatly.

I helped her put the dishes in the sink and put the food away. She washed and filled the dishwasher. I caught her stopping several times, the evil little egg inside of her pulsing waves of pleasure that she worked to enjoy, while not coming. Laughing, I'd smack her on the ass each time, sometimes with a spatula or spoon, whatever instrument was handy. It did nothing to help her concentration.

Toward the end of our cleanup, I could really see her struggling to not come. Being nothing but a kind man, I decided to help.

"Be a dear and go lay out a few things for this evening, please. Rope, wrist and ankle cuffs, the flogger, that medium paddle I like, blindfold and earplugs should be a good start." Her eyes widened as the list went on. She rarely got to touch my toys and this evening's list was expansive. I had plans tonight.

As she left the kitchen, mind and pussy distracted now, I punched the high button on the egg and chuckled, knowing the delicious struggle I was causing. She squeaked as she walked down the hall to toyland.

I finished up in the kitchen, sanitizing all the surfaces and starting the dishwasher. Whistling happily, I went to the bedroom where I hoped she would be waiting for me. I found her, surrounded by toys and accessories, eyes closed on the bed. A little crooked smile played across her lips as she heard me enter.

"Hello, Sir!" I smiled at her natural enthusiasm and dropped onto the bed beside her. My fingers traced lines across her torso, playfully teasing her.

"Hello, Dearest. Are you ready for some play?" I asked. Her eyes lit up in response, no words needed. "I'm going to tie you up, Baby. I'm then going to fuck you, spank you, blindfold you and generally use you as my little fuck toy for the evening. Not necessarily in that order. Everything there ok with you?"

"Mmmm, Sir, it's your birthday. You can do anything you want to me. I'll use the safe word if I'm uncomfortable." She was good at everything we did. I'd never been a rough Dom, preferring the mental game with some bondage and light impact play to spice things up. Respect was a part of everything we did together.

"Well then, my birthday toy...why don't you start by spreading your legs for me." She did, smiling unabashedly, the years of social repression falling away as her excitement built. I praised her by whistling appreciatively.

Almost of its own violation, my hand started toward her wet pussy. I willed myself to stop and grabbed one of the furry, black-leather ankle cuffs. I quickly secured one ankle and then the other. Stepping back to enjoy my work, I kicked the egg into a pulsing mode. She groaned and closed her eyes, smiling slightly.

Enjoying my work, I stepped around to the top of the bed. I gently took her wrist and pulled it toward me, securing it in place with another fuzzy cuff. I crawled over her to reach the last cuff and stopped mid crawl to steal some kisses. Finally she was secured. I gently lifted her head and slid a blindfold in place. Just to complete the deal, I inserted a good set of earplugs. She was now securely spread eagle, blind and deaf.

I pondered... what to do first...

I reached into our play drawer and withdrew a feather. I dragged it across her stomach, causing her to laugh. I slid the feather around her body, tracing an outline of her skin where it touched the bed. She was a little ticklish, so this was nearly torture for her.

I made a second pass with the feather and then set it aside. I picked up a candle and lit it. I knew she couldn't hear or see, so the wax would be a complete shock. I had no remorse!

I allowed a few drops to build up and then tilted the candle over my sweet, sexy lady's stomach. The drops landed and she jumped. I immediately kissed right above where the wax had landed on her stomach, soothing her warm flesh. Well, maybe a little remorse, I thought and laughed.

The flame was higher now and plenty of was waited for my pleasure. I moved the candle up to my Lady's nipples. I dripped hot wax on her left nipple while she jumped, trying vainly to get away. I continued to drip, slowly covering her nipple with the sticky hot substance. When I finished with the left, I moved to the right.

I reached down and open-handed smacked her right breast. Her breast jiggled invitingly and I followed up the first smack with another. Two red spots began to show on either side where my hand landed. I placed her nipple between my index and middle fingers, pinched and then pulled. She moaned, thoroughly enjoying my rough play.

I twisted for good measure and then let go of her hard nipple. More hot wax fell to even this one up with the other. She moaned and struggled against the bonds. She loved it when I was just a little rough, having told me before that it made her feel so sexy.

I trailed a line of hot wax around her chest and then down the middle of her stomach to end in a puddle just above her pubic bone. She looked great and I knew I needed some pictures of the moment. I clicked a few and then left the room for a moment. I returned with ice in my hand.

Sympathetic to her struggles, I turned the egg vibrator off for a bit, knowing that her heightened senses would be struggling with everything that was going on. I was nothing if not kind. Unsympathetically, I put an ice cube in each hand and began rubbing both icy bocks over her body. She jerked away from where my hands passed, trying to escape the cold; but had nowhere to run.

I continued this torture... errr attention for a minute longer and then rid myself of the now mostly melted cubes. My fucktoy shivered a bit as water evaporated off of her skin.

Thinking to heat her up a bit, I climbed on top of her and straddled her. Then I reached up and peeled the wax off of both of her nipples. I brought my mouth to her left nipple and began gently licking and sucking it. My hands wrapped on either side, pushing her breasts together while my mouth swapped to the other nipple. I pulled her nipple into my mouth and raked it through my teeth several times, roughing it up. Finally I placed her nipple between my front teeth and began applying pressure. She squirmed under me and I paused, keeping the pressure up by not increasing it. She moaned and began panting. She'd been known to come from heavy nipple play before. I turned the egg on high and let go of her nipple, swapped to the other nipple and repeating the procedure identically.

She moaned and began writhing, struggling to hold off on the orgasm. Denial was a routine pleasure of mine but tonight I wanted to break the routine a bit. I reached up and removed the earplug from one ear.

"Baby, I want you to come, but just hold on a minute longer please. I'll be right back." With that I rose off of her and grabbed the Hitachi out of our toy drawer. I plugged it in and resumed my post straddling her. Reaching back, I applied the wicked little device just above her clit and turned it on. It began vibrating and I reached up and pulled the blindfold off and the other earplug out.

"Come for me, Pet." I stared deep into her eyes as I said the words and she proceeded to come. Must have been a good one too because it was like riding a bucking bronco, although it was for far longer than eight seconds. I used the Hitachi and made her come over and over, all the while staring at her and enjoying her angelic face in these most beautiful of moments.

A few minutes later I finally removed the Hitachi and allowed her to settle down. She was breathing hard, eyes glazed over with lust. I dropped the Hitachi to the floor and kissed her deeply. God, I was crazy about this woman. I told her so and kissed her thoroughly a bit more.

Breaking the tender moment, I undid her leg cuffs, allowing her total freedom. She stretched languorously and smiled at me.

12