A Perfect Fall Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky moaned as Derek clearly re-entered her tight white ass, "Thank you mommy, thank you for allowing me to take this massive black cock in my ass. Will you suck the cum out of my ass after he comes mommy. Will you eat my pussy till I spray my pussy juice all over your face?"

"If mistress Amy allows me to, I will suck out every drop of black cum from your whore ass and I will eat your pussy anytime you want. "

Amy, clearly impressed by the complete degradation of her new whore, said "Jessica you will be a good slave. Now go crawl under your daughter and eat her pussy as she gets her ass fucked. " I eagerly obeyed. I licked and sucked on her young ripe pussy, which was a challenge as her body shook with each stroke of Derek's hammering. Suddenly Becky quit moving and I quickly realized that Derek was spurting into my daughter's ass. As soon as he pulled out, I leaned up and started sucking the cum out of her ass. The act was so dirty and so wrong and yet I loved every second of it. I sucked hard, then I pushed my tongue as deep into her ass as I could. As soon as I could not find any more cum, I turned around and dove to Derek and shoved his still stiff cock into my mouth. I eagerly retrieved every last drop of cum I could find.

Derek moaned and said, "Holy shit bitch. You are one nasty whore."

Amy now wearing a strap-on, walked over to me and without any warning plugged my pussy. Unlike Martin's puny pecker, this cock was long and thick. I don't know if it was the length of the cock, the width of the cock or the complete submission, but I orgasmed after only a couple minutes and again and again. All the while, I kept sucking on Derek's cock, who unlike Martin was useless after one load, was ready for more. Derek pulled his cock out and replaced the plastic cock with his thick real one. At first he went in slow, when I tried to buck back on his cock, he pulled out. He then went back in and he fucked me in a way I have never even considered. He fuck me so slow that I desperately just wanted to buck back, he went deeper than I thought was possible and then would just sit there in me to the hilt. Then he would do a few fast powerful strokes and then pull almost completely out. Every once and a while I would try to speed up the fucking and he would pull out. Finally I succumbed to the teasing pleasure and enjoyed what I think was an hour long fuck. Slow, fast, deep in, almost out and finally when he went for broke he hammered his rod as fast as heavenly possible always thrusting in all 9 inches. For the first time ever I orgasmed on a real cock and I did so at the same instant his cum sprayed into me. I kept bucking back never wanting his cock to leave me. Finally, he pulled out his massive cock finally shrinking. My pussy was only empty for a couple seconds before my daughter returned the favor attempting to retrieve all Derek's cum from my pussy. Eventually I collapsed exhausted.

I looked at Amy who was in he same position as a couple hours ago, my daughter was also in the same position, back between her legs. Amy smiled at me and said, "Jessica, happy with your decision?"

For the first time in a long time I smiled too, "Oh yes, I have never felt so free in my life."

Amy laughed, "That is ironic, you give yourself to me and you feel free."

I shrugged, "I am free. I no longer have to pretend to be the perfect wife. I no longer have to fake orgasms for my small cock husband. I can now have orgasms. I have now felt pleasure I did not even know exist. And lastly, I know that you will make me a perfect whore. '

"Oh that I will. Now I must tell you I promised Karen she would be the first to fuck your ass. Thus, you are not allowed to taste my pussy or any other pussy, touch a cock, until you go over to her house and submit to her."

"Yes mistress. I will go over there tonight."

"I assumed you would. Now tomorrow I am having a party. It is a costume party. It will turn into an orgy. You and your daughter will be servants for the evening. That means you do whatever any of my guests request. Anything. At midnight you will put on a special incest show. Also, your husband must come over to me to discuss our new situation."

"What do you have planned mistress?"

"Well Derek and him get along really well so I want to allow him to be a part of this. I will explain the situation and if he is willing to submit to me as well, he can keep being married to you. He will then be allowed to fuck some of my whores, but never his wife as you are now only allowed to fuck who I want you to. That said, I would like to see him fuck his daughter or maybe have his daughter fuck him."

Becky lifted her head up, "Oh mistress, can I fuck daddy? Can I use the penetrator?"

Amy laughed, "Sure honey, now never again quit pleasing me without permission."

"Sorry mistress," Becky said and returned to Amy's pussy.

I began to get dressed when Amy said, "Tomorrow we will go and get costumes for the evening. Faster, faster, uhhhhh. Jess your daughter has an amazing tongue. Becky sometime soon I want your whole team over for a special party."

Becky smiled and said, "I have eaten and been eaten my half of them, the others are stuck up bitches."

Amy laughed, "Well that can be changed. Jessica lay on the ground."

I obeyed. Amy straddled my face and then without warning a hot liquid sprayed all over my face. I opened my mouth and drank as much of her piss as I could. Something that should have been complete humiliation just seemed like a logical transition in my new role as whore. After she finished, I leaned up and licked her piss from her pussy. I then said, "Thank you for the piss mistress."

Amy got up and said, "Oh Jessica, we are going to have an amazing time together."

Becky crawled over and began kissing me with such tenderness that my pussy began to get wet again. Amy laughed and said, "Ladies enough. Jessica has a job to do before anything else."

As we left, I turned around to see Derek hard again had slid his cock into his wife's ass.

6. ASS-TASTIC

I wondered what to wear for the evening event. I knew I was about to take a strap-on in the ass. But I wanted to let Karen know that I had the power. I wore red stockings with a matching garterbelt, the black leather skirt that revealed it all and a see through blouse with no bra. At 7PM I made the walk of shame and knocked on the door. To my surprise, although nothing should of surprised me any more the door was opened by Jill in her cheerleading outfit, she smiled at me and said "Come on in Mrs. Parker."

"Thanks Jill," I replied politely and entered. I should note that Jill, the girl who sucked off Principal Walker, in the blackmail plot earlier, was a rich bitch at school that dated the quarterback of the team, and bullied many of the other girls. She was one of the girls I disliked the most as I felt sorry for the girls who were not as pretty, rich, etc as her.

Jill led me downstairs and I was greeted by Karen with a video camera dressed in a full silk nylon body stocking with a convenient openings at her pussy and ass. On the couch was Heidi with her legs open dressed in white stay-ups her shaved pussy in clear view until Jill walked over there, dropped to her knees and began licking. Beside her was another black women, about 40ish, also wearing white stockings with a garterbelt and she had the biggest breasts I had ever seen on a woman. Between her legs was a redheaded cheerleader, which I assumed was Lauren Zinger, which it was. Lauren was a pretty girl, but more so she had it all. She came from a well-off family, but she did not flaunt it. She had the highest average of any student in the school. She was polite, friendly and respected by all. Besides being a cheerleader, she was school president and captain of the debate club. Yet, there she was, on her knees, eating black pussy, like a dirty slut. On a separate chair was another black woman, late 50s I guessed, who had large sagging breasts and she too had a cheerleader between her legs. The blonde hair did not give me a guarantee of who it was. The older, larger woman, was wearing red stockings and was telling the blonde that she was a shitty pussy eater and that she was white trash that needed to be trained to be a good whore. With that, Karen walked over, grabbed one of the three empty wine bottles from the table, and plunged it into her ass. A muffled scream erupted from the old ladies' pussy. Karen then said, "Jessica, get over here and fuck this slut with the bottle."

Clearly Karen was testing to see if I had submitted, although my outfit probably gave it away, I walked over to the blonde, took the bottle, and started to fuck her gently . I tried to figure out who the girl was, but her head was buried so deep in the large black woman's legs it was impossible to tell. The black woman, who I later learned was Heidi's grandmother Edna, demanded, "Fuck her fast in the ass, none of this gently shit. Or I will shove that bottle up your ass. "

I understood quickly my role and the blonde cheerleader in the ass fast with the bottle. Karen smiled and said, "So Jessica what can I do for you?"

I looked her in the eye and said, "I want you to be the first to fuck me in the ass."

Karen smirked and said, "But you were so offended by my behavior just a couple days ago."

"I know, my mind thought it was wrong, but my body overruled me. I now understand why you submitted to Mistress Amy, we had no choice."

At this moment Heidi screamed as an orgasm shook her body, this was followed by the other black woman's, Tamara I would later learn,(and Heidi's best friend) orgasm. Edna then pulled up the blonde by the hair and demanded "Jill get her expert tongue over here and do a better job then your useless friend. Heidi, I think the blonde bitch needs to be disciplined."

The blonde cheerleader was Brittany, the dumbest girl I had ever taught. She had a rep for being the school slut and one always assumed it was true. Heidi grabbed he by the hair and but her over her knee and spanked her bare ass, the bottle still in it.

Karen continued, "Surprised to see your students here?"

"Not Jill since I already knew her story and not Brittany because she is, well, Brittany. But Lauren, I am stunned to see Lauren here."

Heidi laughed "Did your fall from purity teach you nothing? All white bitches need to know their place. Some like Brittany here are too easy, she was already a whore and will never be a great pussy eater she is to fucking stupid. But she will be a good fuckstick for the boys. A pretty white girl whose only purpose is to suck and fuck cock. Jill also was rather easy. She wants to move up the ladder and figured out quickly where the power was. But Lauren she was different. She walked in on Jill fucking Brittany in the changeroom and actually apologized and left. I realized quickly that Lauren hated confrontation and she would also be easy prey. She can't say no. Her whole life has been about pleasing others in different ways, I knew she would be very good at pleasing me. Girls like Lauren have been trained to focus on only one thing: success and thus when they first feel the pleasure of their sexuality, something they have avoided their whole life, it overwhelms them. After their first fucking or their first pussy, they usually become addicted to such pleasure and become the best submissive slaves. Also, because they have spent their whole life at the top and trying to be the best, they use a similar work ethic in the bed. So I simply called her in my office one day and said, 'We need to talk about your role as a cheerleader. Come to my house tonight at 7.' Of course she did. When she arrived, similarly to you tonight, she walked in to see Jill on her knees eating me out. Carla, who is out of town tonight, had let her in and she returned to eating my mom's pussy. (Carla was Jill's twin sister) I said 'Lauren, you must understand as a cheerleader your role is to be more than just a supporter, you must do everything in your power to help the team win. To motivate them. ' She just starred at my naked body and said 'I don't understand.' I then clapped and our three football coaches walked in stark naked. 'Honey, our coaches need to be stress free to do their job. Take off your clothes Lauren.' She paused and I demanded, 'Now.' She quickly undressed. 'You want our team to win right?' She shook her head yes. 'Have you ever been fucked?' She shook her head no. 'Have you ever sucked cock?' Again no. 'Ate pussy?' No. 'Well, by the end of today you will have a new answer for all three questions. On all fours.' Lauren obeyed. (I should note that all three coaches are large black men. Our head coach Bill is a well built machine and quite hot; our other coaches who I have no idea what they do are both unattractive with Biff being at least three hundred pounds). Biff shoved his cock into her mouth, while coach plugged her pussy. Brittany took Warren's in her mouth. Long story short, Lauren took all three men's cum and finished by eating my pussy."

I looked at Lauren who looked humiliated by the whole ordeal. "Now, now Lauren, don't look ashamed. You're a slut. It is who you are. Tell your English teacher what else you have done."

Lauren clearly did not want to tell me, someone who taught her daily and respected her greatly, her dirty secrets, so I broke the ice, "Don't worry Lauren, I ate cum out of my daughter's ass earlier today and would love to eat your pussy right now in front of all these women."

This seemed to relax Lauren, "Well it all started two weeks ago. After being gangbanged, I went home ashamed, but I was so horny that I couldn't stop thinking about how good having sex made me feel. That night, I fucked myself with a brush, but it wasn't the same. The next night, after practice, I told Jill my feelings and she took me to a party at the college and I spent the night taking cock after cock after cock. I was ashamed, but I loved it and wanted more. Jill says I fucked over 30 guys, and I realized everything I had been missing."

Heidi laughed, "Don't forget your love of pussy."

Lauren let out a small chuckle, "I have also become addicted to eating pussy, and Jill, Carla and Brittany have been using me as their personal pussy pleaser every day since. "

"Well enough fucking storytime," Karen declared, "I have to fuck my friend's ass. Jessica bend over the stool there. " I obeyed. Karen continued, "I am going to love this. Is the tape ready Jill?" Jill replied of course and then Karen yanked off my skirt and after a little gentle insertion to get me lubed, she plunged her strap-on in my ass. Did I enjoy it at first, not really, but as the strokes continued the original pain subsided and a strange pleasure replaced it. I began to meet her strokes and the whole plastic cock disappeared in my ass. The show went on for 15 minutes or so and the next couple hours blurred in lesbian debauchery. I ate out Heidi, I fucked Jill, Lauren and I 69'd and Heidi's mom finished the night by fisting me until I passed out. I eventually staggered home tired and sore, knowing that tomorrow was even going to be crazier.