A Perfect Fit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Permission was not long in coming. "Suck it," Vinicius instructed. There was no doubt the voice was husky now, despite the authority in the inflection. Quickly but deferentially, Steve took the head into his mouth and began to gently suck and lick. He wracked his brains for tricks that women had used on him before. Odd, he hadn't thought of his own erstwhile member until now... it seemed absurd, silly, to miss it when he hadthis spectacular penis to play with now.

The tastes and smells were delightful, ambrosial. The feel as he took in more and more was...fulfilling, in a way he'd never imagined before. No tongue had ever reached so deeply, had ever stimulated so many senses at once. Everything simply... fit.Clicked. He wondered why he'd never wanted to do this before. It was sexy, andfun!

He could feel it get harder as he worked, and he heard Master breathing deeply. He opened his eyes and was presented with a view of a blowjob he'd never expected to see, but which was profoundly erotic. He realized he was gasping and moaning himself as he slurped with unabashed pleasure. He ran his hands up Master's legs and placed his hands on the ass he found, pulling himself as close as he could, trying to get that majestic prick as deep in his throat as possible. Master let out a gasp, and then he began to come.

Steve had heard that some women could orgasm without direct stimulation, by emotion and fantasy alone. Tasting Vinicius' cum, feeling his cock pulse in his mouth, knowing that he had succeeded, drove Steve wild. He drew as much joy from the knowledge that he had made his Master come as he did from the waves of heat and pleasure radiating across his body as he wriggled his hips. He greedily swallowed every last drop, and for the longest time felt nothing but a glow of satisfaction and perverse pride.

Vinicius, for his part, was silent - apart from heavy breathing - for almost a minute. He watched mutely as Steve tenderly licked and milked his wilting penis, ensuring that not a drop of semen spilled. Steve couldn't tell what he might be thinking. His normal sensitivity was overwhelmed by his powerful emotions, his ardor to please and to submit. He took the lack of countermanding orders as tacit permission to keep kissing and enjoying his Master's delightful cock.

Unexpectedly, without warning, Vinicius shoved him down. Steve, taken by surprise, fell onto his side. He looked up, shocked. He'd been trying so hard to make Master happy...

Vinicius glared for a moment, then turned away, reaching down to pull on his clothes. He didn't look at his victim for what seemed a long time. Steve simply lay where he had fallen, unsure. Eventually Vinicius sat back in the chair and regarded him coldly

The game was over, clearly. Steve was disappointed - he was still very aroused - and confused. But he was far too intimidated to do more than collect himself off the floor and wait - kneeling, head bowed - for Vinicius to say something.

Finally, he spoke. "How does it feel? To be so humiliated? To be acocksucker?" The word could have been wickedly sexy, but the tone robbed it of any pleasure. His voice was spiteful, poisonous. He glared; hateful, furious. Steve quailed inside.

"Please, I'm sorry, I don't... I didn't mean to..." He felt the tears welling up in his eyes. He was so frightened; what could he have done to upset Vinicius so?

"Enough!" his tormentor barked. He was silent a few seconds more, and then he took a deep breath, letting it out slowly. Having regained his composure somewhat, he spoke again. His voice was more controlled, but still cold. "It would appear your reluctance was more feigned than real."

With his lust dwindling, Steve found himself able to think a bit more like his usual self. He had recovered a tiny amount of indignation. "It's magic making me do this. What'syour excuse?" He wished he could sound accusatory instead of merely petulant.

Vinicius smiled indulgently, his good humor apparently restored for the present. "True, those of us driven to explore the limits of reality often go beyond conventional strictures in other areas. I freely admit that my sexual tastesare unusual, but the beings I... 'contracted with' care nothing for what humans consider 'normal'. They took my proclivities into account when crafting my revenge."

He reached forward and ran his fingernails up Steve's chest. The former man arched into the caress, letting out a soft "mmmmmm," almost a purr. "I see your own objections are fading," Vinicius teased.

"No!" Steve cried. "I don't want this!" But even as he said that he could feel his nipples crinkle anew. "What do youwant from me?" he cried out, frustrated and confused by the man's whipsawing moods and his own helpless reactions to them.

Vinicius was positively beaming now as he stroked Steve gently. "I want exactly what I said. I want you to betray your country. I made certain contacts when I was searching for particular texts and sites in China: they were necessary if I wanted to secure permissions for my journeys there." He smiled vindictively as he pulled on his shoes. "I care nothing for the affairs of nations, but it will amuse me when you select the most damaging nuggets of information for me to relay to the PLA's Second Department."

Steve was horrified. He'dnever hand over state secrets! But then, he'd done so many things in the past few minutes he'd never imagined doing...

"That is enough for tonight." He stood and nodded his satisfaction at Steve and the gaping expression on his face. "Adieu, for now." Steve looked away, but couldn't help listening intently as Vinicius strode from the room and down the stairs.

For the second time in as many days, Steve wept uncontrollably.

...

The next morning was much as the previous one had been, only filled with even more despair. He tried to lose himself in his work during the day, and mostly succeeded. But leaving his office that night, he impulsively decided to at leasttry to do something about his situation. It was Friday; he always kept a small 'escape kit' in the trunk with cash, a change of clothes, and other useful items. Instead of going home, he went to a random hotel and checked in. He had dinner in the hotel restaurant and went back up to his simple twin-bed room.

He was almost surprised that Vinicius wasn't waiting for him. He ignored the flash of disappointment and sat down at the desk to think. He forced himself to remember what had happened last night, to consider everything as dispassionately as he could. He told himself it was a problem to solve. Steve was very good at puzzles, at finding answers with incomplete information. At determining the why from the what. At understanding people's weaknesses...

A few pieces clicked into place, all at once. Vinicius had been furious immediately after the blowjob. (Steve wrenched his thoughts from dwelling too fondly on that subject.) He had been enjoying things up until then... as he should, since the situation was designed to appeal to his 'proclivities'. Steve had been doing everything to please him...

It hadgotten to Vinicius! He had forgotten his drive for vengeance for a moment, because of Steve's sincere enthusiasm. Vinicius was not truly ruthless, not professional. He was sophisticated and intelligent, but also firey, passionate - he let his emotions get in the way. Revengeitself was unprofessional. Steve didn't think Vinicius was instinctively cruel. He had become angry because he had - if only for a moment - stopped thinking of Steve as a victim and had thought of him as... not a lover, perhaps, but at least a person. Vinicius might enjoydomination during sex, but that was not the same thing ascruelty.

It was an interesting theory. Hethought it held together, but he was also aware of how little objectivity he possessed regarding the man. He wasobsessively attracted to the dashing Latin adventurer. Hewanted it to be true, he wanted Vinicius to care for him. It also pointed out, to his agent side, a way that Steve might gain some power over Vinicius... but only by becoming a more perfect sex slave. He blushed at how tempting that prospect was.

No further revelations came that night. He ended up watching the cable news shows for a few hours, half-expecting Vinicius to appear each time he turned around. (He always kept up on current events; sometimes the most surprising connections could be made.) Eventually, around eleven, he decided to sleep on it. He was both relieved and somehow vaguely saddened that the warlock had been evaded so easily.

Unfortunately, slumber proved difficult to capture. Tossing and turning in the dark, he finally admitted to himself that he was quite horny. Here away from home, though, perhaps he would be safe in exploring himself a little...

His fingers ranged along the unfamiliar geography of his loins. He tried to distance himself, pretend he was feeling up some woman and not his own anatomy, but it was no use. The idea just didn't have the charge it should. He knew whatwould get him off, and in a mortifyingly short time he was applying that knowledge.

Picturing Vinicius' face and form brought immediate results. In his fantasy, Vinicius was there, naked and glorious, running his hands along skin that ached for his caress. Moisture gathered swiftly between his lips, and he could feel blood rushing there, swelling his pussy and making it ready... forhim, for that gorgeous, irresistible man.

"Oh, Vinicius... oh please... mmmmm... oh, god..." He could not remain silent. The tension climbed by degrees. What would it feel like, to kiss him with that moustache? Would it taste as good as his cock? He drew forth and pictured every moment of last night's oral service, now wishing to do it again, all that and more. His nipples were so hard, his pussy so wet...

"Oh god, oh Master, oh... oh fuck me, please, oh god Vinicius, fuck me! Oh fuck oooooohhhhhhh!" Picturing that superb prick inside his eager vagina was the last straw. He screamed, heedless that others in nearby rooms might hear. His hips bucked as he climaxed triumphantly. It lasted much longer than any he'd had as a man, fading gradually, leaving him panting but almost at peace. Perhaps he could actually sleep now.

"That sounded rewarding." The voice was unmistakable, the tone was playful. For several seconds Steve fumbled clumsily for the light switch, and finally got it. He and Vinicius blinked at each other, eyes adjusting. In his dazed state, halfway between excited and befuddled, Steve wondered if he was dreaming. He was very quickly coming to not care, however.

Vinicius was nude and semi-erect; he sat casually at the near edge of the other bed. No discarded clothes presented themselves to Steve's quick inspection of the room. Part of the reason that inspection was quick was that he was an experienced operative whose life had depended on rapidly sizing up a situation. Mostly, however, Steve's eyes were magnetically drawn to Vinicius' stunning body.

He was, as Steve had already concluded in an entirely different context, in excellent shape. Not fat-free like a bodybuilder, not polished and artificial like a model, just... fit, healthy. His body lookedlived-in, with several interesting scars here and there, adding character like beauty marks. Steve's heart was pounding as he drank in his shoulders, his chest, his stomach, his legs, his arms... everything he saw was thoroughly sexy. He'd believed he was wet and excited before, but he was reaching new peaks in just the few moments since the light had come on.

He could not speak, he was dumbfounded. The surprise, the embarassment of being caught masturbating like that, the sudden rush of lust... it was too much. He could only stare, helpless. Vinicius' lazy smile told Steve that his confusion was obvious. He realized with some corner of his mind that he'd instinctively pulled up the sheets to cover his chest.

"I would apologize for intruding, but it seems I am invited," he drawled. Steve blushed and looked down, but he could not deny it. Longing filled his soul. It wasn't fair, him appearing now, when he was so worked up... Vinicius continued, "Please, don't stop. Now that the light is on, I'm curious to see."

Steve had thought he'd been mortified earlier... "Yes, Master." Tentatively yet ineluctably he pushed the covers away, exposing his nakedness. He'd never been exhibitionistic before, but now the idea of playing with himself under Master's supervision was irresistably sexy. Despite himself, he still felt flattered to see Vinicius' erection rising. He moved, changing position, making sure that Master would have a good view.

His new hips were indeed more flexible than the old. He was grateful the changes had been so thorough; his legs would never have been able to spread so wide before. He snaked a hand down to the exceedingly moist flesh below while the other gently rubbed and pulled his nipples. It seemed natural and obvious to pleasure himself that way, as if he'd always done so.

Having Master watch was indeed electric, exciting. It was unspeakably hot, being so naughty, and him seeing it all. He was so wet now, so inflamed, as he moaned deep in his throat, animal, bestial. Hewas an animal - but tamed, desperate to please his Master. Vinicius' erection was at full mast now; the image was sexy by itself, but the fact that he was the reason for it stirred the new blazes within Steve that much higher. It was like he couldfeel Master's eyes on him.

He was rubbing his clit with his middle and index fingers, hard and fast; it was smaller than a penis but soconcentrated, purified; it was for nothing but pleasure and it wasvery good at its job. He wriggled and writhed, muscles tensing, until at last he looked into his Master's eyes and release arrived. As ever now, he was uncontrollably vocal, screaming his ecstasy. It was as if the pleasure was coming straight from Vinicius' beautiful brown eyes.

As he lay there panting, Vinicius stretched out on the bed and gestured, beckoning Steve forward. Eagerly he leapt up and settled over his Master. He knelt on the edge of the bed, to Vinicius' right, and bent forward, taking the inviting hardness into his mouth and beginning earnest worship. In seconds he was deep-throating, and idly reflecting that he'd never enjoyed pubic hair in his face quite so much. For that matter, the hair on Master's legs was somehow exciting to touch...

He jerked with surprise when he felt the hand begin probing the folds of his pussy, but he caught himself quickly and resumed fellatio with scarcely a pause. As time passed he found it increasingly difficult to focus, however; his attention kept switching between the delights in front and behind. It was a wonderful dilemma to have, though; and it was touching that Master should devote some attention to Steve's pleasure, too.

Perhaps it was the magic, or Vinicius' skill, but his next orgasm arrived simultaneously with his Master's. It was a remarkable experience, climaxing while so many senses were being stimulated at once. He'd never been religious, but his novel submissive impulses and emotional state made swallowing cum almost like a communion.

It was in that frame of mind that Steve turned and laid himself next to a panting Vinicius, wanting nothing more than to be close to him. Tentatively, timidly, he leaned forward but no rejection was forthcoming. Kissing him was at least as good as he'd fantasized. The strong, agressive tongue explored the inside of his mouth, driving him wild. He reached forward, pulling his Master close, losing himself in the wonderful intimate contact, the smell and taste and feel. He groaned and squeezed, needy, surrendering completely to the moment.

Just humping Vinicius' leg, he came one more time. Then they lay next to each other, Steve running his hand up and down Vinicius' returning erection. After a time, Vinicius reared up and laid Steve out on his back, and deliberately parted Steve's legs with his knee. He moved his prick close to the opening there, and gave a meaningful look in Steve's eyes.

Steve qualied inside. If Vinicius pushed, even a little, he would acquiesce. He knew it, and Vinicius knew it - Steve could see it in his eyes. It scared him how much hewanted it. He stared at that cock, and knew it would split him open, take him over. He would ride it to his ruin, but oh God, it would feel so good...

Some small part of him that was still Steve held back. Somehow he intuited thatthat, at least, was still his choice... but if he freely gave himself in that way, it would seal Vinicius' ultimate victory.

He was not willing to concede that defeat... yet. Gazing at that lordly shaft, however, he was not sure he could hold out forever. He was seriously wondering if he'd last the night. He wasn't quite able to say "no"... but he didn't say "yes." Vinicius hovered there a moment longer, then smiled and laid back down on the bed. "Not tonight? Well, all in good time." His confidence was frustrating, maddening... but totally sexy, too.

"Still, what shall we do with this?" he mused, indicating his prick. Steve, with a mix of relief and regret and returning arousal, rose to the task and brought his hands forward, intending something different this time. Somehow he felt guilty about not letting Vinicius fuck him, and he wanted to try to make it up to him. He began to massage and stroke the beautiful member, only occasionally using his mouth for brief licks and kisses. It took time, but Steve was in no hurry. He watched at close range, with unabashed fascination, as the cum emerged from the meatus; everything about sex with Vinicius was compelling. By now he felt no trace of reluctance as he licked up the spilled semen.

They lay together again in the afterglow, still in contact but without quite the same urgency. Eventually Steve whispered, "I hoped you'd come." It just slipped out. Part of him was ashamed that he'd admitted it, ashamed it was true. But there it was.

Vinicius smiled complacently. "And so I did. There is nowhere you can hide from me." It should have sounded terrible, threatening, but it was somehow... comforting, and heartwarming, and thrilling all at once. A new feeling, one he couldn't think of the word for...

Vinicius continued, smiling. "Still, this place is amply suited for an assignation. I commend your choice." Steve looked away shyly; he knew he was being teased, and he'd never liked that before, but from Vinicius it was cute.

"How do you do that? How did you get in here?" He wanted to deflect conversation from himself, both in defense of what little self-respect he maintained and out of curiosity about Vinicius - professional and personal.

"With the power I have purchased, it was trivial." A bit of Latin machismo showed, then, as he hastened to add, "Not that I haven't made my way into some difficult places on my own, of course."

"Like where?" Steve asked coyly, his turn to tease a little.

"Well, I do recall a wealthy collector who was churlishly unwilling to grant access to certain stone tablets..."

Fortunately, the Brazilian seemed to be in a talkative mood. Steve was glad, partly for the gratification of his curiosity... but more importantly, he never wanted him to leave, he wanted only to lay next to this amazing man and bask in his presence. Steve had been a good interrogator once, and he applied that skill adeptly to keep Vinicius rambling. He was a charming storyteller, full of anecdotes and tales from his many and varied adventures.

"...so I worked my way around behind them until I was literally a foot behind their mounts."