A Perfect Life Ch. 04

Story Info
Fun and games.
4.6k words
4.4
20.1k
1

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 10/13/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For their initial outing, Meryn had chosen for them to go to a dinner club where a Beatles tribute band, whom she had been wanting to see, was going to play. On Meryn's insistence and Natasha's acquiescence, the women agreed that in this setting the men could refer to them by their first names without any honorifics. Surprisingly, Jeremy appeared more uncomfortable doing this than Scott, probably because Scott knew it was what Meryn really wanted, while Jeremy understood that it was only at Natasha's indulgence.

In all other ways, Scott was clearly the more anxious and stiff of the two. He was constantly looking down at his hands, then sneaking nervous glances at Natasha to see how she was reacting to all of this. Meryn had anticipated that this might be a problem, and she had instructed Jeremy beforehand to try to draw him out by asking him to tell one of the funny stories at which he was apparently very adept. Very tentative at first, the tempo seeming slightly off, Scott was able to elicit a chuckle at one point from Natasha, after which he seemed to relax, get more into the flow, and soon had them all laughing, almost hysterically at times, as he went on. When he finished, the tension which had seemed palpable before he had started, was now completely dispersed, and they all had an enjoyable dinner, each of them taking a turn trading anecdotes. Meryn was pleased to note that when Scott was speaking, Natasha would watch him intently with a small smile, and never sought to interrupt him.

Being the classic rock afficionado in the group, Meryn thoroughly enjoyed the Beatles band that followed, and Natasha agreed that she also thought that they had been fantastic. The two men just seemed immensely pleased that the women had had such a good time.

Their next foray out together occurred soon after. They attended a performance of "A Midsummer's Night Dream" at the Shakespeare in the Park festival . During the gourmet picnic dinner that followed, which Jeremy had prepared, both Meryn and Natasha commented that while they usually didn't care for Shakespeare very much, this particular company had hammed up the comedy so much that they had been very entertained. Then they listened, totally absorbed, as Jeremy and Scott debated the relative merits of Shakespeare's comedies versus his tragedies, and which plays they each felt were overrated, and which they believed were underappreciated.

Over the next several months, they went out together on a number of more occasions, and each time they all seemed to become more comfortable with each other, and the situation, particularly the men. Meryn had to admit that Natasha was certainly keeping up her end of the bargain. It came as no surprise then when Natasha, during one of their luncheon dates, finally indicated that she felt the time had come for her turn to host a get together.

She proposed that they spend a weekend at a summer house that Scott owned on a private lake several hours outside of the city. While Jeremy had indicated to Meryn in the past that Scott was a successful businessman, she now learned that his software company had made him tremendously wealthy. Besides his summer house, which it turned out was on twenty secluded acres on a private inlet of a ten mile long lake, he also owned a very large house as his primary residence in the suburbs. When Meryn asked Natasha, somewhat incredulously, why they were still living in her two bedroom apartment, Natasha had become slightly indignant.

"Because it's my domain." She snapped. "I'm not a gold digger, Meri. I possess Scott body and mind. I'm not interested in his money." She then got a sly smile. "Of course, I'm not above being indulged with gifts as tribute, or partaking of the fruits of his outside labors now and then. But outside of my domain, what's his is his. Inside, it all is mine. Including him"

The weekend, as envisioned by Natasha, would have them arriving on Friday evening, and spending that night settling in. The parameters that Meryn established, and to which Natasha agreed, were, first, that although the slaves would be in service to both Mistresses at all times, their primary obedience would always be to their own. There would be no public sexual activity, and any that occurred in private would most certainly be only with their own. Finally, any bondage or discipline would have to be consensual, and not corporeal in nature, and subject to cessation on her word at any time.

Natasha had nodded wearily when agreeing to all of these rules. She understood that she was going to have to tread lightly with Meri if this was going to work. The weekend might not push her own buttons very much, but if she wanted to have future adventures with them, and she truly did, she would have to go slow, at least in the beginning.

For her part, Meryn was still not completely confident that she had covered all the bases. She had discussed everything with Jeremy to make sure that he was okay with it all. They developed signals they could pass between themselves in case either found something unacceptable, at which point she could put an end to it. She extracted a promise from him that he wouldn't do anything he didn't want to do, or allow anything to be done to him just because he thought she might like it, or that it might embarrass her if he didn't. They did agree that they would try to go with the flow as much as possible. They didn't want to seem like total prudes. This was an experiment after all, and they would try to keep up their end of the deal that Meryn had made.

The plan for the rest of the weekend after their arrival on Friday, would be that each Domme would develop a scenario that would be followed by them all for an entire day. Natasha would have Saturday, and Meryn would have Sunday. These also had been vetted by Meryn ahead of time, and cleared again by her with Jeremy in private. While neither of them were particularly enthused by Natasha's scenario, he was much more excited about Meryn's, they agreed to go ahead with it. It could have been worse, and they couldn't say no to everything. She felt better about it when she had gotten his acceptance. She strongly doubted that Natasha had extended the same courtesy, as he would put it, to Scott.

When they arrived on Friday evening at his almost palatial summer house, they were greeted at the door by the, not unexpectedly, sparsely dressed Scott. He wore only bright chartreuse satin panties. He had a big smile on his face as he offered a heartfelt and robust, "Welcome Miss Meri." before falling to his knees to kiss her shoes. Natasha, who had been standing behind him, was shocked by the seeming informality.

"Scott. What kind of greeting was that?"

"Exactly the one I've asked of him, Tash." Meryn answered for him, smiling. "And hello to both of you too." She continued as she went forward to hug and kiss Natasha, and pat Scott on the head as he rose upright on his knees. Jeremy, who knew what was expected, then entered, stripped to his black briefs, dropped to his knees to kiss Natasha's sandal-clad feet, and offered as he did so.

"Good evening Miss Natasha. Thank you so very much for granting me the honor and privilege of coming to serve you this weekend."

"Now that's more like it." She responded, seemingly placated. "Come in, come in Meri, so I can show you the house, while the slaves bring in your luggage and get you settled."

It truly was a magnificent house, with a huge cleared and manicured lakefront area and several wide paths leading out and through the woods that surrounded it. There were four bedrooms, two with private baths to go along with the other two common bathrooms, an enormous kitchen, a dining area, a den and playroom, and a fabulous living room that opened up through sliding glass doors onto a large covered porch that faced the lake. Meryn was beyond impressed.

After the tour, Natasha indicated that Scott had dinner ready for them all. Meryn was very pleased to note upon entering the dining room that there were four table settings, in obvious deference to her known wishes in the matter. Though they would be allowed to sit and eat with them, however, the slaves certainly weren't excused from service to their Mistresses. They made sure their plates were full, before sitting down to their own, and hopped up frequently throughout the dinner to provided seconds, refill wine and water glasses, or anything else that their owners required. They were otherwise ignored and remained silent as Natasha and Meryn carried on a lively conversation.

"I hope you've found this dinner more acceptable than the ones my slave has prepared in the past, Meri." Natasha inquired as they were finishing the main course. "I do think he's gotten better at this, thanks ever so much to you. And your slave of course." She added.

In truth the dinner had been excellent, and she made sure to tell Natasha so in glowing terms, congratulating her profusely on it, an obvious bow on her part to Natasha's sensibilities on such things. She couldn't help but notice though, the grin that creased Scott's face as she did so.

After they had cleared the dinner plates from the table, Scott brought out his specially prepared dessert, which Jeremy had obviously taught him how to make. It was Meryn's favorite, and one to which she had become practically addicted. A homemade strawberry-rhubarb tart. She had to confess that it was almost as good as Jeremy's, although she exaggerated a bit by telling Natasha that it was better, as she congratulated her on it as well, giving a little unobserved wink to Jeremy as she did so.

"Why don't we relax in the living room Meri, as the slaves clean up." Natasha proposed as Meryn finished wolfing down her second tart. "They're going to have to spend some time tonight preparing all of our meals in advance for tomorrow. I'm afraid we're going to have to fend for ourselves, service wise for the day."

Meryn understood the reference. In Natasha's next day scenario, from the time they woke up in the morning, through the entire day, the slaves would not be slaves. They would be pets. More specifically, pet puppies, who would spend the day being trained to do tricks, and entertaining their Dommes. They would remain on all fours, not be allowed to speak, only bark, and had been instructed that they were expected to get into their roles and come up with a variety of puppy things to do. Meryn wasn't sure how this was all going to play out, but as she went to bed for the night, she promised herself that she would try hard to get into the spirit of the thing. And she knew that her man, lying next to her, would do his best to play his role as well.

When she awoke the next morning, Jeremy was already gone. She got up, took a leisurely shower in their private bath, and took her time getting ready, dressing in shorts, a pullover top, and sandals. As she left the bedroom, she found Jeremy curled up on the floor at the side of the door. Natasha had him dressed only with a studded collar and fur covered panties with a bushy tail attached. She had reluctantly concluded that total nudity with a butt-plug tail would be a leap too long for Meryn at this point. Seeing his Mistress, he scrambled up onto all fours, went "ruff ruff" with a big smile on his face, and started wagging his behind, the bushy tail wildly swinging to and fro. Meryn laughed as she petted him on the head, and he licked her fingers. If her puppy could get into it so quickly, so could she.

"Meri, you're up. Good." Natasha called from the kitchen. "I've set up some breakfast. Come on in."

Meryn proceeded into the large eat-in kitchen with Jeremy padding on his hands and knees after her. She found Natasha sitting at the kitchen table with Scott, similarly clad, kneeling up with his arms bent upright in front of him and bent forward at the wrists.

"That's right, beg for a goodie. Good puppy." She crooned to him as he whimpered in front of her as she held a piece of donut above him. When he craned his neck forward and snapped the donut from her fingers with his mouth, she lightly boxed him on the nose with a rolled up newspaper.

"No. Bad doggie. You wait for me to give it to you. Bad dog." smacking him softly again. She looked to Meryn in seeming exasperation.

"It looks like we've got our work cut out for us today Meri."

Meryn could only laugh again and nod.

"So what should we name our puppies Meri." She went on. "I think I'll keep mine simple, for a simple mind so he won't be confused, and call him Scottie. What about you?"

Meryn hadn't given it any thought, but she had a sudden inspiration.

"Lovemuffin." She said. "I'll name him Lovemuffin. But I'll call him Muffy for short."

"Oh, that's so adorable. I love it." Natasha actually giggled. "Muffy it is then." as Muffy continued to smile broadly and wiggle his behind.

The Dommes spent the better part of the day playing with, and training their pets. Meryn noted with approval that Natasha had allowed them to wear knee pads, as they would be on all fours all day, a contingency she herself had not thought of. They walked the puppies on leashes and choke collars in the back yard, Natasha taking the lead in training them to heel, sit, and roll over. Meryn found it perversely delightful when they took the leashes off, and had them play fetch, throwing a large rawhide bone for them to retrieve. It became particularly enjoyable when they made a game of it, throwing the bone as far away as they could, and having the puppies race each other to get it first, the winner returning it to his own Mistress, who would reward him with a treat. When Muffy won, Meryn would plop the treat directly onto his offered tongue. Scottie, being more athletic, won more often, but Natasha would frequently flip the treat onto the ground, and laugh even harder as he would scramble to pick it up with his mouth.

There was one activity that did meet with Meryn's disapproval, when Scottie began to whine in front of Natasha when they were all in the living room later in the day.

"Oh, does puppy have to go?" Natasha asked. "Come on, outside with you then." and she opened the sliding door. Scottie, redfaced, reluctantly crawled outside, made his way to the nearest tree, used a paw to partially pull down his panties, and then lifted his leg and did his business, while Natasha laughed uproariously. Meryn, frowning, looked to Muffy, who nodded gratefully when she used one of their prearranged signals to indicate that this was not to be repeated by him. When it became necessary, he discreetly used the human facilities in their bedroom.

For dinner, the two Mistresses served themselves a cold poached salmon with dill sauce, accompanied by a vegetable pate that Jeremy, assisted by Scott, had prepared for them the night before. Then it was time for the puppies one meal of the day. Natasha had privately assured Meryn that what she had prepared for them was actually ground beef in a gravy, but it certainly had the appearance of dog food, which was the intended effect.

"Okay puppies, it's time for your kibble" she said as she spooned a large amount into each of the two dog dishes, which she then placed onto the floor. "Be good doggies and eat it all up now."

Which they did, having had nothing to eat all day except the treats that had been offered as rewards for their tricks. Not wanting to incur any displeasure, they both made sure to completely lick their bowls clean, much to Natasha's satisfaction, although Meryn seemed far less pleased with the entire scene.

The rest of the night passed pleasantly. As they had done all day, the Dommes left all of the dirty dishes in the sink, or left them on the table. The dogs would be slaves again in the morning, Natasha had said, and would take care of them. They sat down in the living room to watch a DVD of a recent popular movie which the critics had described as an old fashioned five handkerchief weeper. As they watched, their pets lay in front of them, Scottie curled up at Natasha's feet as she unconsciously ran her bare toes through his hair, while munching her popcorn, sipping her drink, and occasionally letting escape a sigh over the events on the screen.

Meryn was not quite as affected by the movie, thinking it overdone, but she enjoyed it nonetheless, particularly as her puppy knelt in front of her, and rested his head on her thighs like a lap dog as she stroked and petted him contentedly throughout the film. When it ended, she exaggerated a yawn, wished her hostess a goodnight, and retired to her bedroom with her pet crawling in behind her.

"That was certainly an interesting day." She sighed as she closed the bedroom door behind him, and sat down on the side of the bed.

"Woof." He responded, wagging his tail vigorously one last time.

She laughed. "Well, as I'm not particularly into bestiality," she observed as she kicked off her sandals, and slipped off her shorts and panties. "I think my little Lovemuffin better transform himself into my little boytoy pretty quickly, or his Mistress is going to become very frustrated. And," she added pointedly, "very disappointed."

He did.

And she wasn't.

The next morning found Meryn unexpectedly excited. As before, Jeremy had already arisen and left, in preparation no doubt for her day. For her scenario, Meryn envisioned that she and Natasha would be Babylonian princesses ensconced at their summer palace, protected from without by unseen armed honor guards, but attended within only by their two eunuch-slaves. While she had sketched out this broad outline, she had left it to Jeremy and Scott to fill in the particulars, believing that they would do a far better job than she.

After finishing her shower and morning duties, and dressed in a simple white pullover summer dress tied at the waist, she departed her boudoir and came upon the two eunuchs in the kitchen. They both immediately fell to their knees, touched their foreheads to the ground, and then arose. She noted that they were both attired only in a simple loin cloth, sandals, a golden yellow collar, and each had a single, large, gold clip-on hoop earing dangling from one ear.

"Good morning Your Highness." Jeremy intoned formally. "My sincerest hope is that you slept well last night." With many thanks to you she thought, as she then nodded haughtily. "Your morning meal has been prepared and is awaiting, if I may attend you." He then led her to the dining room, the kitchen table being out of the question for royalty. He bowed as he pulled her chair for her as she settled in it. She was joined moments later by Natasha, who was accorded similar treatment by her eunuch.

"Well, this is a most appropriate start to our day." Natasha said as she sampled the splendid array of fruits, nuts and cheeses, along with juices and porcelain cups of steaming coffee that was set up before them. Meryn could only agree as they ate, and speculated about what further enjoyments their slaves had planned for them the rest of the day.

After they had cleared and cleaned up after the morning repast, the eunuchs reminded their Highnesses of their expressed desire for an excursion and afternoon meal at the beach, and the Princesses then commanded them to prepare for it.

This got off to a hilarious start when the eunuchs discovered how difficult it was to peel grapes, which they had intended to feed their owners as they lounged by the lake. When this small fiasco was finally resolved, the Exalted Ones' presence was humbly requested outside by Jeremy, where they were greeted by the sight of a two seated rickshaw, which was to be their conveyance to their planned sojourn.

Upon seeing them, Scott, who had been kneeling at the side of the rickshaw, immediately lay down on his belly in front of the seats. Meryn was initially confused by this, but Natasha confidently walked over, and stepped on the slave's back to get up and onto the seat. After a moment's hesitation, Meryn followed suit. Scott then arose, and positioned himself in front of the rickshaw, each of his arms and hands placed on the long arm of the carriage in anticipation of beginning their journey. After attaching one end of a six foot chain to the back of the carriage, and the other end to a D-ring on his collar, Jeremy picked up a large cooler filled with supplies and foodstuffs, and indicated to his fellow slave that they were ready to proceed. Natasha then pulled out a buggy whip that was attached to her side of the rickshaw, flicked Scott's hindquarters with it, and ordered, "Away." And the procession began.

12