A Perfect Life Ch. 05

Story Info
The Plan and The Breaking Point.
5k words
4.56
19.5k
1

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 10/13/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 6. The Plan

Over the next six months the two couples did get together a number of times, including another three day weekend of 'Fun and Games' at the lake. For that one, the two Mistresses jointly created a scenario of a two day Slave Olympics, with their slaves facing off in five different events of competitive subservience on each of the days. Both of the slaves had their individual triumphs. Jeremy's signature one came in the pedicure contest, which was judged on speed of completion combined with accuracy of application. The final championship, however, was won by Scott. He did this in dramatic fashion by winning the last event of the two days. The Dommes had created an obstacle course in the back yard through which the slaves, their hands bound above and in front of their heads, raced on their bellies through the course to retrieve a pair of their owner's panties at one end of the course, returning with it in their teeth through the course again to place it at their owner's feet at the other end. Natasha was absolutely delighted with her ultimate victory. Meryn, and she believed Jeremy as well, was not upset with the loss, suspecting that it would save Scott some pain in Penance down the line. Instead, as a reward to her slave, Natasha announced that when they retired to their room for the evening she planned on releasing him from the plastic cage in which he was usually, for some play time.

Because of their hectic work schedules, particularly Meryn's, all of their other get togethers were of what Natasha called the vanilla variety. They went out to dinners, concerts, shows, even bike riding in the park, and they generally all had an excellent and enjoyable time together. As she got to know him better, Meryn found that Scott was quite a raconteur, but more importantly, as Jeremy had indicated, he was really a nice, funny and endearing person, of whom she had genuinely become very fond, and now considered a dear friend.

The only discordant notes during these times together, were the seemingly random episodes of humiliation and cruelty Natasha would occasionally inflict upon him. It was as if, despite the good time they would be having, she always wanted him to be aware of who and what he was. This never appeared to bother Scott. Indeed, Meryn would often observe him gazing intently at Natasha when she was talking and not paying attention to him. At first, Meryn thought that he did this because it was not something he would be allowed to do in private. She soon came to realize however, with a certainty she couldn't explain, that he was a man besotted, and not just with the lifestyle. She wondered if Natasha knew, and if she did, whether she even cared. Meryn resolved that the next time she got together alone with her she would discreetly feel her out about it. She would make every effort to do so in a way that wouldn't compromise Scott, and possibly give Natasha as she would put it, something new to exploit.

She was presented with such an opportunity a week later, when, on a Saturday morning, Natasha had called and invited her over to her place for lunch. Scott had been given permission to attend to some business at his company for the day, and Saturday was Jeremy's major household cleaning and laundry day, and she would just be in the way, so Meryn jumped at the invitation.

"So Meri, I understand congratulations are in order." Natasha said as they sat down to the lunch that Scott had prepared and set up for them before he left for work, and which he would clean up when he returned. Such was the life of a slave. "Record profits for the quarter. Your project is keeping the entire company afloat."

This latter statement wasn't precisely true of course, but the second phase of her project was already doing better than the tremendous success of the first, as the hefty bonus she had just received amply reflected.

"Thanks Tash. I appreciate that. My group has done very well so far. But I think my success pales to that of Scott's." As she had come to know him better, and they had talked shop at times, she had come to find out just how spectacularly successful his software company was. She had estimated that he and it were worth well into the eight figures. "You must be very proud of him."

"What he does outside of the lifestyle is of very little interest to me, except to how it might add to my comfort." Natasha replied.

"Well, you've got to admit he's quite an accomplished and successful person. And a heck of a nice guy to boot." Meryn prodded.

"Yes, I've noticed you've become somewhat enamored of him. I'll be happy to lend him to you for a day if you'd like to have some private fun with he and Jeremy."

"Oh come on Tash. You know that's not what I mean. I've come to consider Scott a very close friend."

"That's what I was afraid of when we started all this."

"You can't possibly mean that."

"Of course I do." Natasha retorted. "Look Meri, I'll grant you that you've caused me to see a different and sometimes more interesting Scott from the one whom I generally experience. All that has really done, though, is give me the added excitement of knowing that besides being a hunk, he is a very accomplished and successful person whom the vast majority of people might desire to be, but at the end of the day, all HE truly desires in his life is to kneel before ME and place himself in my hands. Like a lump of clay to be made into anything I wish and want. That, more than the service and pleasure he provides me every day, is what gives me my greatest thrill. That I can mold him, twist him, push his limits in ways he couldn't ever imagine, with no thought of how he might feel about it, as long as it provides me with enjoyment and entertainment. I have no interest in him in any other way. Certainly not as a friend. I'm sure he doesn't want that either. Not that it matters. That's not what he's in this for."

She paused for a moment.

"But you are a friend Meri, and very important to me. If you need him as something more, as a friend if you want, I will of course allow it. For you."

"Are you so sure about all of this, Tash?" Meryn asked, not fully believing.

"Why shouldn't I be? Scott has given his existence to me to do with what I will. He has no other purpose to me but to use him as I wish. And I do push his limits, believe me."

"How so?" Meryn was almost forced to ask.

"Ah, Meri. You've never shown any interest before in knowing the degree to which I've developed my dominance. I've respected that because I know you're happy and satisfied with your level. And I've enjoyed playing with you and Jeremy at the fringes of the lifestyle where you live, because you're my closest friend. But if you really want to know, I'd be very happy. It would be exciting and fun sharing ideas and experiences with someone else, someone I'm close to and trust. Particularly now."

"Why so?"

Natasha was silent for several long moments, then plunged ahead, eyes glittering.

"I've been contemplating taking Scott, and myself, to an entirely new level. Expanding both of our boundaries way beyond where we've been. I've been hinting about it to him for a while now, and I can see he's terrified at the prospect, which makes it all the more delectable. And I've now finally decided the time has come."

"What are you talking about Tash?" Meryn asked, a feeling of dread filling her.

"You know that I have Scott satisfy and pleasure me in every way I demand." Natasha rushed on. "And he does, and it's been grand. But I miss fucking, Meri. It's been over two years. A Domme shouldn't deny herself that long."

"So why would Scott be terrified of that? I would think it would be something he would greatly look forward to."

"Please." Natasha sneered. "How many times do I have to tell you. You don't fuck your slave. I'm going to have to find someone else for that particular pleasure."

Meryn was appalled.

"But that's going to devastate Scott if he finds out."

"Of course he's going to find out." Natasha laughed. "He's going to be kneeling right there by my bedside, watching me in all my glory, as I'm pleasured in a way that he will never be able to provide. That's what's going to make it so much more special."

Meryn stood up abruptly.

"Natasha ཀ That's monstrous ཀ ... Don't do it ཀ ... Natasha, I mean it ཀ ... that will destroy him ཀ"

"Oh, I have no doubt it will be excruciating for him, but that's what makes it so exciting. For both of us. It will further fill that inner need he has, and I know deep down he'll love every minute of it. Knowing, finally, that he is my slave in every imaginable way."

"HE WON'T." Meryn cried. "I'm absolutely sure he won't love that."

"How can you be so sure?" Natasha snorted.

"BECAUSE HE LOVES YOU."

Natasha flinched.

"Natasha. Don't do this." Meryn continued, almost pleading. "If you do, then yes, maybe Scott will stay on as your slave, but only as that. You'll lose him, and everything else he has to offer. Forever. And he has so much more he wants to give, to be for you. And you're going to throw it all away. Don't do it Natasha. I'm begging you."

Meryn sat back down, stone faced.

"If you do, Scott won't be the only person you lose."

They stared at each other silently for over a minute. Finally, quietly, Natasha responded.

"I think you're all wrong about this, Meri. About all of it. I really do."

More silence.

"But because I respect you so much, I will consider what you've said." A truly evil thought then entered her mind. And she let it develop and simmer in deathly quiet before proceeding.

"If you truly want me to consider changing my plans, you have to do something for me."

"What Tash?" Meryn replied with equal degrees of wary relief and suspicion.

Natasha smiled benignly.

"I'd like you to lend Jeremy to me for an evening. Next Saturday would be about right."

"You can't be serious ཀ"

Natasha's smile turned into a grin. "But I am. If you want me to consider your plea for Scott, you'll lend me your slave." She laughed. "I'm not going to abuse him, Meri. If I know Jeremy, he's going to enjoy what I'm going to ask of him."

"And just what might that be?" Meryn demanded.

"No, Meri. That's going to have to be my little secret. To make this work out the way I want it, you're going to have to trust me. If you really

care about Scott's presumed well being so much, you just have your slave

report to me next Saturday evening, and tell him to do whatever I ask of him. You do have that much control over him, don't you?"

Meryn bristled. Every instinct in her body screamed for her to say no. Her first and most important priority was the care of her own. Jeremy. But she had come to care very much for Scott, and she knew that Natasha's plan would damage him irreparably. And she knew that Jeremy, given the choice, would do anything he could to help his friend. Finally, she didn't really think that Natasha would ever betray her. Would jeopardize everything they had together. She worked up a deep breath, sighed, and then stared at Natasha as she said.

"Okay Natasha. We'll do it your way. Jeremy will be here next Saturday. This better not be a mistake. On either of our parts."

"Great Meri. This will work out just fine. I really believe both slaves are going to enjoy what I have planned."

She grinned wickedly as she then thought to herself: And I'm going to find out if you're right, Meri, while you're going to learn what it means to be a true Domme.

Part 7. The Breaking Point

For the next several days Natasha struggled with her decision to proceed with her plan. Her conversation with Meryn had strongly affected her. She valued Meryn's friendship greatly. She had been quite happy that Meryn had engineered the friendship that had developed between the couples, even in the vanilla world. Indeed, as Meryn had predicted, she found that she enjoyed the different Scott she encountered there, and had come to immensely appreciate the fascinating aspects of him she had discovered. They helped make her relationship with him in her private domain even more intense, and led her to realize how much more from him she wanted.

She was also glad that Meryn had agreed to venture more into her world, even if it was just below the surface from where Meryn normally lived. Even though Natasha wasn't challenged by these forays, she found that she was more comfortable doing things with Meryn. She was becoming increasingly annoyed, and occasionally even a little intimidated by some of the more serious lifestyle Dommes with whom she had come to know and associate. All too often many of them became far too competitive about their dominance. This was not an issue with Meryn. There was never any question with her of who between them was more dominant. Despite this, Meryn never seemed to need to prove anything to anyone, and Natasha respected her all the more for that. She also realized that she greatly wished for Meryn's respect in return.

But Natasha had become obsessed with finding out if Meryn was right in what she had said. By mid week she was sure of her decision to proceed, and once made, she was filled with an almost giddy excitement and euphoria for the rest of the week. She informed Scott that Saturday would be a most special evening, as she would be entertaining a male guest, and she expected his preparation and participation to be perfect.

As he sensed her nervous anticipation, Scott realized that this was the event that his Mistress had been hinting about for some time, and of which he had been living in dread. He accepted, and had even chosen his role in her life. He was forever grateful however that Meryn and Jeremy had created the opportunity for her to see him in a different light. He had long wished for her to discover how much more he had to offer her. Not the successful entrepreneur, but the real person within him. And she had appeared to enjoy and appreciate that person. He was also thankful that he was able, at times, to experience a different Natasha as well, a caring, carefree, happy-go-lucky, vibrant young woman. The fact that she was not ONLY the stern taskmistress, who kept him firmly underfoot, a place he did long to be as long as it was under her foot, served to entrance him all the more.

But this was all threatened to be rendered meaningless by the action his Mistress was planning. He understood that stretching his limits and expanding his boundaries was part of the dynamic that fueled their relationship, and made it continually enticing for her. He just didn't know if this was a boundary he could traverse safely without breaking. Early on in their relationship, he would have felt that his Mistress had every right to do what she was now apparently planning. Since that time however, she had come to mean so much more to him. And, he hazarded a desperate hope, he also might be so to her. While he believed that she still had that right, he felt that if she proceeded with her plan, something vital and important inside him would be crushed. Perhaps forever. He would remain her slave, but that would be all he would, or could ever be. Maybe that was all she would ever want of him. And it would be all he would ever be able to give.

As he awoke early Saturday morning, he arose from the palette on which he always slept at the foot of his owner's bed. . He quietly left the bedroom so as not to rouse her, showered and shaved in the extra bathroom, put on a fresh pair of panties, and then proceeded to prepare her breakfast. Checking the clock until the precise time that he was instructed, he reentered the bedroom, fell to his knees, and began to gently kiss her feet, which was the prescribed way to wake her every morning.

After several minutes, Natasha roused, stretched, and tapped him on the top of his head with her free foot to signal that he should stop his homage.

"What a glorious morning. This is the day I've been looking forward to for a long time. I'm so excited."

Scott's only response was a wave of anxiety that surged through his stomach. He scrambled to place slippers on her feet as she sat up on the side of the bed, then helped her into her robe, before she entered the Mistress bathroom.

During breakfast he stood attentively to the back and side of her, rushing forward to refresh her coffee, refill her juice glass, or see to any other need she required. When she finished, he quickly cleaned up, grabbed a hurried bite to eat as he did so, and then spent the rest of the morning making the place spotless and ready for the evening's activities, while she read the morning papers and lounged.

Just before noon Natasha announced that she wanted to go shopping. After they both had dressed, and he had opened the back door of the car for her, he got into the driver's seat. She ordered him to take her to an upscale lingerie store, commenting that she wanted some new special items for the evening. En route she was unusually engaging in her conversation, but his nerves on this day made it difficult for him to do more that answer 'Yes Mistress. No Mistress' in response. Occasionally he was able to produce a witticism that made her laugh, but this did little to ease his tension.

Once at the lingerie store, after much deliberation, often asking his advice and using it for her final selection, she chose an elegant black silk negligee with matching panties and robe. She had him, rather than the saleslady, help her try on several selections of open toed slippers before she decided on a pair. She then led the way to the Full-Body section where she picked out a pair of frilly chiffon panties for him.

When they went to the cashier, the young salesgirl suggested to Natasha that she might have made a mistake. The chiffon panties were extra-large, while the rest of her purchases were more appropriately small. Natasha laughed, told her that there was no mistake, and looked pointedly at Scott. The salesgirl blushed, tittered, and then smiled knowingly at Scott as he paid the bill.

Natasha decided she wanted to shop in several more stores in the area, making a number of stops and purchases along the way, with Scott in tow behind, carrying all her packages and her pocketbook. Lunch was next on her agenda, and they went to one of her favorite lunch restaurants, where she ordered a soup and quiche for herself , and a small garden salad for him. Her mood continued to be buoyant, and she 'encouraged' him to regale her with several of his many droll stories, to keep her entertained.

When they finally arrived home in the late afternoon, she announced that she had to begin preparations for her special evening. She instructed him to change into his new chiffon panties, and then draw a hot bubble bath for her, and then await her in the bathroom. She arrived several minutes after it was filled, dressed only in her bathrobe and slippers, which he helped remove before she slipped in the warm, scented water. She luxuriated in it as he knelt by the side, chatting away about how wonderful her day had been thus far, and how much more so it would be that night.

After about fifteen minutes, she had him shampoo and rinse her hair, then cleanse her entire body with her loofa. He then assisted her out of the bath, toweled her dry, slipped on her slippers, helped wrap a towel around her hair and a larger one around her body before they went into the bedroom. She unwrapped the body towel and lay down prone on the bed, and allowed him to give her a body massage with her favorite lavender-scented lotion. When she finally indicated that he was finished with this, he asked her if she wanted him to prepare dinner for her. She replied that she was too excited to eat, and that 'they' would dine after. She then bade him to give her a manicure and pedicure, using the magenta colored nail polish she had purchased earlier in the day.

12