A Perfect Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wholemanz
Wholemanz
213 Followers

I took one step with her help and then another, but just the effort of standing was leaving me winded.

"Just three more steps and you will be there, and don't worry, the seat is down," she giggled at her own joke.

I made the three steps and it became breezy all of a sudden, "What?"

"You will need to have the gown off when you go Vera, especially if I am going to watch," Allyce told me, holding my gown in her hands.

I blushed as I realized that for the first time, I would be seeing my own breasts.

"That's right. You haven't met the girls yet," she giggled.

My eyes must have been the size of saucers. They were huge, round, globes, of breast tissue, sitting right there, and part of ME.

"Too bad you can't see these nipples. You wouldn't mind if I touch them, would you?"

I shook my head.

She reached out and gently ran her finger tip around my nipples and then something happened that freaked me out. I got wet, right between my legs, like women do.

"You better sit down Vera. You don't look very stable right now."

I sat as she suggested, but it felt like my butt was covering the whole seat.

"Okay sister, spread them," Allyce ordered.

I looked up and spread my legs so she could watch.

"Alright go ahead pee," she urged.

"I... I don't know how..." I answered, it seemed I couldn't exactly associate the right muscles to start the process.

"Hmm... try relaxing your pussy," she suggested.

I know that I paled significantly at that.

"Um... okay, try to unclench your butt."

The last suggestion seemed to work. I felt a stream of urine erupt from my butt, splashing all over my bottom as it passed my lips. It was so... so... feminine that I started to cry. The stream seemed to go at a steady pace and then stopped. It was way different than before, there was nothing left, I was just empty.

I just kept sitting there stunned.

"You need to wipe honey."

I couldn't manage to move my arms. I just sat there disassociated with the world, not even crying anymore.

"Vera?" she asked, without response.

Allyce snapped her fingers in front of my face a couple of times, without attaining even an eye blink.

"Damn!" she walked away leaving me staring into space.

She came back sometime later with two other women. They picked me up, Allyce wiped my bottom, and they deposited me back on the bed. They restarted my I.V., then a series of drugs were injected right into the line, and they restarted the Morphine pump.

Coming Back

I don't know how long I lay there stoned and staring, but eventually I drifted off to sleep.

When next I awakened, I found myself not alone in the bed. Someone had put me in a much larger bed than normal and I had two baby doll encased companions.

"Ah you are awake," Kylynn calmly stated. "Can you speak now or are you still catatonic?"

I stated to cry, "I'm a g... g... girl!"

She wrapped her arms around me and held me. I felt another pair of arms join in from the other side.

"I know sweetie... I know..." she rocked me and crooned.

"B... b... b... but I pee from my bottom now..." I wailed.

"I know... Allyce told me the whole thing," she soothed.

"It... it... was horrible!" I blubbered and trembled.

"I do it all of the time sweetheart, it's not that bad," she still held and rocked me.

"B... b... but you're a girl."

"Yes, I'm a girl," she admitted, "Allyce is a girl too."

"S... s... she played with my nipples..." I blathered.

"Did you like it?" Kylynn questioned soothingly.

"Oh god! S... s... she made me get wet..." I wailed even louder.

"What is wrong with getting wet?"

"C... c... cause that's what you do."

"Allyce gets wet too," she admitted, "Don't you honey?"

"Especially when I get to play with big sensitive nipples," Allyce sounded a little too enthusiastic.

"Calm down Allyce. Vera is in crisis here. Remember?"

"Sorry Kylynn. Sorry Vera," Allyce apologized with a squeeze.

"E... e... everybody's bigger than me..." I cried.

"I know honey..." Kylynn soothed, "But I like you so huggable."

"Huggable?" I was shocked.

"Remember, you didn't like to be hugged before. You would have hated this," she affirmed.

"I... it doesn't feel the same as before..."

"I know honey. I know," she soothed.

"Why did you make me this?" I whined.

"I love you. You wanted to give me the perfect life, well I am finally in a position where I can give you the perfect life," she hugged me tightly.

"That was the perfect life for a girl..." I replied.

"Yes, so now you are a girl and you can have the perfect life," she stated.

"So are you going to grow a cock now?" I fearfully asked.

"No silly! I like being a girl," she petted my ridiculously blonde hair.

"I don't wanna be a girl..." I wailed.

"Well you are one," she stated, "Don't worry, you will get to love it, I promise."

"I can't even pee without becoming catatonic."

"Well you sound a lot better now," she smiled at me, "and I don't just mean your lovely voice either."

"I never new you liked girls..." I whispered.

"Neither did I until I started work here. All of the ladies that work here are very loving and caring people."

"No men..." I stated nodding my little head as I remembered.

"No, no males in this company, strictly women," Kylynn affirmed.

"No job for Vern..." I whispered.

"Vern doesn't need a job and neither does Vera," Kylynn whispered back, "Vern wouldn't have been able to live without a job, but Vera can."

"What will I do?" I was coming around a little and the tears had stopped.

"Look pretty, have fun, and please me," she answered matter-of- factly.

"That sounds fulfilling..." I tried to sound sarcastic but with my little voice, it didn't come out quite that way.

"Oh I promise it will be," she kind of had a devious look on her face, but I let it go.

"I'll help too," Allyce piped up.

"Are you going to be alright now Vera?" Kylynn asked looking deeply into my eyes.

"I don't know, I haven't been a woman before," I couldn't answer that, my brain was still ping ponging around in my skull.

"Well I would like to sleep the day away with you, but I have work that needs doing and you have plenty of learning yourself. Allyce, take her in hand and if there is any trouble don't hesitate to call."

Kylynn got up from the bed and my chest went bouncing every which way. She tried to pretend she didn't notice, but her eyes grew a bit rounder as she watched them bound around.

I looked down at my basketballs and that is when I noticed that I was wearing a frilly pink baby doll nightie too, "How did I get in this?"

"I dressed you," Allyce admitted, "It was lots of fun too."

Kylynn stuck her head back in and said, "Oh and get her prepped for that serum by noon."

"Serum? What serum?" I asked shocked and startled.

"Just a little fine tuning or your new home dear, nothing to worry about," Kylynn answered and then disappeared out the door.

"I'll probably wind up with huge soft puffy nipples," I grumbled under my breath.

"Interesting Idea... Oh well, it is time for you to take a bath Vera," Allyce told me and I could feel her bounce off the bed behind me.

I reached up and tried to quell my boobs' shaking, but I only succeeded in making Allyce laugh at me.

I started to put my feet on the floor and heard, "Uh, uh, uh... you need your shoes first hon.."

She slipped the shoes on and fastened the strap on both of them, then assisted me to my feet, "We should stop off at the commode first though. You aren't going to go away on me again are you?"

"I don't know. I hadn't planned on going away yesterday," I answered as truthfully as I could.

"Well today you have a little help that you didn't have yesterday," Allyce replied.

"I have more help today?" I asked puzzled, "You and I are the only ones here aren't we?"

She laughed aloud at that, "Vera that was very funny. No silly, you are cruising on some Valium this morning. You should be fairly high right now, but Theresa has given me permission to give you more if you become agitated."

"Oh, that will probably help."

Allyce whipped off my baby doll and slid the soft panties down my legs for me, "Okay hon. show time. You sit down and make a sissy and wipe, or I can wipe for you if you would rather," she offered and spun some facial tissue onto her hand.

I had an evil thought and figured, 'hey, why not?' "You can wipe me. Maybe it won't be as bad if you do it."

I wasn't as devious as I thought, because she nodded and when I was through peeing, she reached between my legs and wiped my pussy. However, it seems she couldn't resist slipping her finger between my nether lips for a little tickle.

"Don't look so surprised honey that isn't the first time I've played with that pussy," she laughed, "I diddled the heck out of you in your sleep for the doctor. She wanted to make sure everything was working properly. I had you moaning like a bitch in heat."

"Really? Okay can I pull up my pants now?"

"No. First off, those are panties, and secondly you wouldn't want to wear them in the bathtub would you?"

"No."

"Alright, do you want me to take your panties off for you?"

"Yes, please."

"I need to hear you say it..."

"Will you please take my panties off Allyce?"

"That's better. I just wanted to hear you admit that those were your panties, hon.. The sooner you realize you are really a woman and start acting womanly the easier it will be for you. There you go, all naked. You sure are beautiful lady."

I blushed big time.

"Come on, let me help you into the tub Vera."

"I can't get in the tub with these shoes on," I protested starting to bend over to remove them. That didn't work so well. I overbalanced and headed for the floor.

"Whoa there girl," I felt a pair of hands grab my hips and stop my decent. "Damn I love this. You have to be the only one around here I can hold up. It makes me feel kind of strong. Tee he. Come on back up here." She started by grabbing the hand I proffered to her and then hoisting me back erect.

"You sit your bottom down on this vanity stool and let me take your shoes off for you. You will have to learn that you just can't do some things for yourself anymore," she busied herself with the red pumps and once that had been handled I went to stand...

"Sit back down girl," Allyce commanded, "You cannot stand on those feet."

I plopped my wide derriere back down in a hurry.

"Can't I tip toe?"

"No. Your little feet are just too delicate to take the weight that way. You have to let me set you into the water," she said as she hoisted me over to the water.

It was warm, soapy, and smelled of lilacs. Then I felt something completely alien... warm water seeping up inside me.

"By the look on your face, you haven't had warm water inside of you before," she assumed, and quite correctly, "Relaxing isn't it?"

"I hardly take up half of the tub," I noticed, shocked and amazed.

"Good! That means there is room for me too," Allyce exclaimed as she doffed her greens and slipped in the water with me.

"Eep!"

"What's the matter? You have never seen a girl naked before?"

"Won't Kylynn be mad?"

"I am your personal nurse. That means I get to be as personal as I want. Kylynn insisted that I introduce you to sharing a bath, and to show you how to let someone clean your genitals for you. You will love it, I promise," she smiled a devilish smile.

Now I was frightened... well as frightened as you can be stoned on Valium.

"Are you going to need more Valium before I show you this?"

I didn't answer.

She jumped out and came back with a pill and some Cranberry- Peach juice to take it with and I tossed the pill back. Then she placed the glass on the Vanity and dove back in with me, adding more hot water to warm us both. She grabbed more oils and pored two or three different scents in with us.

I was overwhelmed with all of the fragrance. Smells had never affected me like that before. I was being seduced by, fragrances!

"That's better. Don't you think?"

My only answer was that my hand found it's way to my chest and then started fanning my face, "Whew! The water just became so warm."

"You are so much more sensitive to smells now honey, the water that seeped into your pussy should be just about to boil girl," she giggled her head off, while I panted.

"You are going to show me how to clean myself, aren't you?"

"No my dear. I am going to show you how to relax and allow someone else clean you. You just sit there and pant and Allyce will do all of the work."

I was stoned and relaxed and actually couldn't do much of anything.

Allyce picked up a washcloth and lathered it up really good, and then she stuck her hand underwater between my legs and started to work at cleaning my vulva. She stuck her finger up inside my outer lips, cleaned my labia minora, and worked her finger around my clitoris, shoving back the hood just long enough to clean me. It was insanely erotic to me. I just lay there allowing her to pleasure my vulva while she insured my cleanliness.

She pulled out the washcloth and lathered it up again, only to use it to cleanse my breasts. Damn! You wouldn't believe how good it feels to have someone else wash your boobies.

I was slipping lower and lower into the tub, while she was washing me.

"You are going to drown if I don't scoot your butt up a little Dearie," she exclaimed as she stuck her hand in my crotch and pushed me into a more upright position.

God it is weird having some girl's hand slip inside between your pussy lips. It feels weird and sooo good.

"Oh you liked that did you? What would you do if another girl intentionally stuck her finger inside your pussy?" she asked as she did just as she had said.

"Ah!" I shrieked.

"Weird huh? Well sweetie that is how, we girls enjoy sex. You are supposed to like it. So why don't you let me play with your pussy for a while? Can I?"

"Oh my! You want my permission? You want permission to... to... finger fuck, me?"

"Yes, I want you to beg me to finger fuck you. Do you? Do you want me to finger fuck your molten hot pussy Vera?"

I was biting my lip, since she was doing just as she had threatened. She was finger fucking my brains out. "God it is weird feeling your finger inside me like this. Ooh!"

"You are liking this aren't you? Say yes, or I will stop..."

"Y... Y... Yes... ooh! Yes!"

"Pull on your big nipples then and I'll keep doing this..."

I didn't want to touch those gross hanging orbs, but I really didn't want her to stop. I tenuously tickled my nipples and it felt good... then I twisted one a little and that seemed to tie directly to my pussy. I twisted again and it made my cunt twitch and clench her finger as it worked inside of me. So I twisted harder and felt her finger stop its motion entirely, as my pussy held her finger tightly.

"Wow that is one great set of pussy muscles Kylynn gave you. You had my finger in a grip of steel there for a minute," Allyce exclaimed working her finger once again.

"Ah!" I screeched, "Woof!"

"Do you feel the pretty scented water squishing into you? Do you feel my wiggly finger inside of you? There is a wiggly wormy finger inside of you. It wants you to cum baby. It wants you to cum hard. Show the wiggly wormy finger you want it to keep doing what it is doing, clench your hot pussy around the worm to tell it you love it."

I was so stoned and so damn hot I would have done just about anything to keep her finger banging my hot cunt, so I did my best to clench down on her finger.

"Oh, good squeeze honey. You had my finger good and tight. Did you like it when you grabbed my finger with your pussy?"

I couldn't really speak so I simply clenched her finger again.

"Ooh, you did like it. You know it is okay for you to orgasm, I want you to, and Kylynn wants you to orgasm too. Go ahead, cum like gangbusters honey. Let out all of the stops."

I couldn't believe this woman was finger fucking me, let alone wanting me to orgasm like a girl. She seemed to want me to let loose with all my jism just like when I was male. I knew that if a woman had asked me to spunk her pussy to the max I would have done my damnedest. The hardest I ever came was when a woman pleaded, "Let's make a baby."

Her begging me to cum like that was producing the same results. I was building to an unbelievable height, higher than ever before.

"Pussy twitching! Gonna... gonna... I'm going to... eeeeeeeeah!" I screamed in almost an ultrasound range.

Allyce kept me from drowning as I thrashed about in the bathtub.

"Wow hon., did you survive?"

"I... I... Oooh, woof, ahh, so this is an afterglow."

"Nope. You are going to be in the afterglow in a few seconds. Right now, you are still riding the high. If I start banging you again, you will go even higher, or I can let you recover and blow your mind later. Kylynn says to blow your mind later so you are in luck, you can come back to earth now. Would you like anything right now?"

"Would... would you hold me? Please?"

"Perfect. Yes dear, I more than want to hold you, I expect to hold you," she grabbed me and held on tight. Oddly enough, I didn't feel like going to sleep as I had before after I came. I wanted to fuck. I wanted to fuck a lot.

"You can stop working your hips now Vera..." Allyce informed me, "That is the only orgasm you get in the bathtub today. By the way, can I have my finger back now?"

I hadn't realized that I had her finger gripped so tightly by my pussy muscles.

"I'm not sure my pussy will let go..."

"Relax your butt muscles Vera... that's the girl... okay, thank you, I can get my finger out now."

There was an audible pop when her finger came loose, "I can see we are going to have to stretch your love hole some doll. I think Kylynn made your pussy too small."

"I have a small pussy?"

"You might be able to screw a twelve year boy, but even that isn't likely."

"I don't want to screw any boys, twelve, twenty, or thirty, no boys," I started panting in a little panic attack.

"Calm down girl. There are no males here, none. I was just stating sizes, not actual sexual companions," she remarked, "See if you can swish a little water inside of you to clean yourself out really well. Here like this..." she proceeded to show me how it was done. I was so stoned and so grateful for the orgasm she gave me, I would do anything she asked of me.

"Okay I am going to lift your bottom onto the side of the tub then get out grab us a couple towels and once I have mine on, I will lift you out and wrap you in a big fuzzy warm towel. Ready?" she asked as she reached for me.

I steadied myself on the tub edge and looked at my silly feet, my toes are still pointed. I tried to relax them, but to no avail.

Allyce ignored what I was doing, threw on a big fluffy towel, and grabbed another one, which she wrapped around me and hoisted me onto the Vanity stool again. I had my red pumps on before I knew it and another towel around my head like a turban.

I looked at myself in the mirror and could only see a very pretty girl who had just gotten out of the bathtub. Every time I moved my head, she moved her head. I flipped her off on a whim and that bitch flipped me off at the same time.

"Hmm that's an idea, fuck yourself eh?" Allyce laughed at my wide-eyed shock. "With a pussy as small as yours your finger would feel like you were being boned by a real stud.I'm getting wet just thinking about it."

"I have to get something, so just sit there until I get back," she ducked out for a minute.

I could hear that she was on the phone, but I couldn't make out what she was saying.

When she returned she had a big spritz bottle with her. She sprayed me head to toe with it, after removing the towel. My skin was all tingly when she finished, "What was that?"

Wholemanz
Wholemanz
213 Followers