A Perfect Match

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Returning to the bar he saw Kelly and Brad were sitting close together and were in deep conversation.

"Hope I'm not interrupting anything," James had said rather sarcastically.

He certainly wasn't for Kelly smiled up at him and Brad told him what a lovely wife he had.

"Gee James, Kelly sure is some woman," he said after Kelly had excused herself saying she was going to the suite. James placed a lot of business with Marriott and they rewarded him well when he stayed in their hotels.

James had stood when she said she was going up. He went to kiss her on the cheek and she whispered in his ear. "I think he's the one. I asked Brad if he would like to join us for a drink in our suite darling, he's staying at the hotel."

In the suite some twenty minutes later James was surprised to see that Kelly was wearing a long, flowing silk dressing gown that was held together by a tie at the waist.

"Wow Kelly," Brad said.

"You like?" She flirted giving a quick twirl.

"I certainly do."

It hadn't taken long and no more than two more drinks, Dewars and ice for Brad, Cognac for Kelly and James, before Kelly was sitting on Brad's lap. It hadn't taken much longer before James had asked Brad when Kelly was in the bathroom "Want to take things further?"

"What do you mean"

The booze giving him confidence James said "Would you like to fuck Kelly?, I assume that was what you were trying to persuade her to do whilst I was away."

"Of course, but don't you mind?"

"Not at all, we both want that."

It had been an incredibly horny experience for James to lay beside his wife occasionally kissing her as she was fucked by an almost total stranger. It had been an equally incredibly horny experience for all of them a couple of hours later when Kelly knelt between them and stroked and licked each man in turn back to erection. It was an even hornier experience when she pressed their cocks together and even more so when she pushed one of each guy's hands onto the other's cock. The finale was when the two men watched Kelly rubbing her clit and bringing herself off as they wanked each other. As she saw them getting close Kelly wiggled her body so she was tight beside them and croaked.

"Cum on my tits."

*

And now they were going to do it again; yes now they were going to have another two men and one woman threesome, and it was at Kelly's suggestion and persuasion; James wasn't aware just what a lucky man he was

James had worked hard searching the net and had found more sites offering bi men to couples. He had narrowed his search down to two. He'd exchanged emails and photos of Kelly and him with the pair of them, both of whom reacted favourably to Kelly's photo in a brief bikini. He had arranged to meet both of them the same evening in different bars in the west end of London.

"I don't know why you bother selecting just one, we could do it with both," Kelly said as he set off to meet them.

A week later James was saying. "Kelly this is Peter, Peter my wife Kelly."

James had selected Peter, a forty four year old divorced actor who had worked mainly in rep, but had done some TV soaps and commercials, but now mainly did voice-overs and role-plays for management training for a global telecoms company all over the world. He'd explained to James that the theatre is very touch feely. Being lonely and with his travelling restricting friendships, he was now happy to meet couples for no strings attached sex and fun. He was good looking, had a muscular, fit body and so his ad had said was well hung, something James hadn't felt the need to check.

As James had got into the networld of male bi sex so he'd learned the lingo. Bottom and top, O and O2 being the main ones. Bottom it turned our was willing to be fucked, top was fuck only, O was oral giving O2 oral giving and taking. Peter listed all four.

Kelly had prepared a pasta meal and they chatted quite easily as they ate that with ciabata bread washed down with the best part of two bottles of Chianti. Finishing, Peter insisted on helping with the clearing away until laughing and joking, flirting, chatting and touching and feeling they retired into the sitting room. James sat in a chair and Kelly on the settee, she patted the place next to her for Peter.

Kelly looked great. She was wearing a fashionable floor length, strapless, low cut white dress which was held up due its tightness round her boobs. Quite often it slipped a bit and throughout the meal she had continually pulled it up. Indeed as Peter plonked himself beside her on the settee she was doing just that. James took the bull by the horns.

"Kel, given as to why Peter is here, why bother keep pulling that fucking top up."

She smiled at her husband, then at Peter and said "Darling you have such a wonderful way with words" as totally unselfconsciously she pulled the top down exposing her small, but beautifully pert breasts.

James hadn't really for one moment expected that reaction from his wife. Equally she was as surprised as he was at what she had done. Peter, having been in such threesome situations before was the least surprised.

"Oh Kelly that's lovely," he said quietly looking at James as he moved closer to her on the settee. As James saw him moving closer to his wife and his anticipation of what would soon happen increased so his erection flourished. He nodded at Peter who put his arm round Kelly, looked enquiringly at her and seeing her head tilt to one side, her lips part and her eyes close, he kissed her. His other hand found her breasts and nipples and quickly they were joined in a strong, passionate, lusty embrace that hardened Peter's cock, stiffened Kelly's nipples and made her damp between her legs. James looked on absolutely fascinated.

It was a good kiss, a long and varied one that both of them got deeply into. Their mouths were wide open, their lips were squirming and their tongues were probing as James joined them on the couch. He caressed his wife's breasts his hands occasionally touching Peter's. He pulled on the top of the dress rolling it down her body. Her mouth still locked to Peter's, Kelly lifted herself up so he could pull her dress down past her waist and hips along her legs and off. She was just wearing a little black thong.

Her fingers were fumbling at the buttons on Peter's shirt. She broke the kiss and whispered.

"Take it off," as her mouth found her husband's and they kissed. She broke that too and looking from one to the other said "You both look a little overdressed to me."

They got the message and both men undressed. James was hard, but felt a little wary when he looked over at Peter who certainly had not been lying or exaggerating when he'd said he was well hung; he was big.

As they undressed Kelly slid her thong off.

She and Peter kissed and his hands found her breasts while James fingers slid between his wife's thighs that she slightly parted. She moved her head from Peter to her husband and kissed James as her hand found Peter's erection; a little shudder ran through her when she realised that she could not get her fingers all the way round its girth. The men alternated kissing Kelly, squeezing and rubbing her breasts and running their fingers along her lips, into her pussy and round her clit. She was near to cumming.

Kelly was laying on the settee on her right side with from her hip upwards on the couch and her legs off it her feet on the carpet. She was facing her husband and Peter was behind her. She was kissing James who was pulling her nipples and she had her hand behind her rubbing Peter's cock as he ran his fingers along her ass crack and between her lips and into her cunt. He moved forward and holding her hand on his cock he pushed himself between her legs. The thick knob end of his penis was pushed right against her wet lips. Peter reached round her and stroked her face as he said huskily.

"Ok?"

Instinctively James went to answer, but realised the request to fuck her was directed to his wife who looked into his eyes and whispered to the virtual stranger.

"Yes Peter, please fuck me."

It took no more than a shrug of his slim hips and Peter's sizeable cock surged up inside Kelly's most private place, her cunt. It felt great for both of them and each let out a deep grunt. Looking on, caressing her breasts and kissing her as she rubbed his cock, James watched the actor start to fuck his wife. It was a seriously powerful turn on particularly, but maybe strangely because the look on her face, the glazed eyes, the opened mouth and the slight rolling from side to side of her head told him just how much she was enjoying it. And she was. Kelly nearly always enjoyed the first fuck

from a new lover and she'd had many over the years. This was particularly enjoyable due to the feeling of beings stretched and filled by Peter's deliciously big cock; it had been such a time since she'd had one this big, that being she recalled on an eighteen year old boy she had seduced.

Peter was entirely happy. Kelly was so much more attractive and with such a better body than most he went with and James was slim, looked fit and was very inexperienced, just right he thought as he started to fuck Kelly.

"Oh yes," he gasped, half acting, for he knew just what couples liked to hear, but half meaning it for she was a bloody fuck he thought.

Kelly was thinking the same as she held her husband's cock and looked into his eyes as he stroked her tits.

"Good Kelly?"

"It's fucking wonderful."

Peter fucked her for some time thinking, quite rightly that she wouldn't want him to cum so he held back. He guessed correctly for suddenly she said.

"Come on James your turn now."

She shrugged Peter out and welcomed her husband's familiarly smaller prick inside her. He did make her cum a little, but she stopped him climaxing by again pulling out. She knelt on the floor supporting herself by her elbows on the seat of the settee, her legs were parted, her rump was in the air and her cunt lips were open and soaked. Peter was in her like a flash. The difference as his size swamped the insides of her vagina made her think, smiling to herself that perhaps size did matter; he really did feel bloody good.

James was sitting on the settee and he edged along so his wife could get at his cock. She licked its length and then took it into her mouth as both men caressed her tits and pinched her nipples. It really was a truly amazing feeling to have two men in her body, four hands exploring every part of it and two mouths and tongues orally loving her skin. She momentarily wondered whether it would be possible to get both cocks up her cunt and thought that might be something for later, but at the moment as Peter made her cum she had other plans.

"Oh God," she groaned feeling half way up that lovely wall of feelings as an orgasm builds up.

She wasn't so far gone, though, to forget her plan; if Peter's big cock felt good up her pussy just what would it be like in her mouth she wondered as she wiggled herself off him, turned and presented herself to her husband who was quickly in her from behind. Peter saw what was coming and smiling he held his cock, bent it forward a little and pushed it towards the blonde woman who he was finding more and more horny every moment.

'"Fuck, I can hardly get it in my mouth, I can't get my lips round it' she thought to herself as Peter presented his gorgeously big dick to her. She could of course, just about, and after licking its length she managed to get it in her mouth; god it felt good.

They rolled around on the couch with the men kissing, caressing, squeezing and touching Kelly everywhere. In turn she rubbed their cocks, cradled and squeezed their balls and took one after the other into her mouth. Then with them both kneeling upright she pulled both of their cocks towards her mouth at the same time. She licked the length of each in turn and then pressing them together she licked both at once. She kissed and sucked at each tip taking them a little way into her mouth as she cupped and squeezed their balls at the same time

Inevitably they were all now very, very aroused, even Peter who managed to get into a threesome similar to this about once a month. She was taking them down the path they both wanted to travel and the one that she particularly wanted to watch.

She pushed her husband onto his back and knelt beside him. She pushed her head and shoulders across his chest cutting off his view downwards and then nodded to Peter who knew instinctively exactly what she wanted. As Kelly pulled her husband's erection almost vertical to his stomach so Peter leaned forward, licked up its length and then, after looking Kelly in the eye, smiling kissing her softly on her lovely lips, he slid her husband's cock deep into his mouth and began to bob his head up and down. Kelly assumed, quite wrongly, that James would be unaware that he was in Peter's mouth and as she slowly turned towards her husband so he could see her mouth she was slightly disappointed that he wasn't shocked.

"Surprised darling? She asked kissing him.

"Oh god yes," he lied looking past his wife and seeing Peter holding his cock and fellating him. He had to admit that it felt every bit as good as when his she did it to him, but having her breasts to fondle and nipples to suck as he was given such a beautiful blow job by Peter was absolutely awesome.

He was near to cumming, who wouldn't be he thought as Peter sensing that stopped and took his mouth away.

"It's your turn darling," she whispered. "You do want to don't you?"

James was aching to suck Peter's cock, but felt it wise to be cool about it.

"Sure, ok, if that's what you want babe," he said wiggling his body so that he was closer to Peter.

He took the big dick in his hands and, although he had seen, touched and even sucked largish cocks at the sauna, Peter's was, without doubt, all round the largest he'd come into contact with.

"Mmmm," he said licking it.

"You like a big dick do you?" Peter asked

James could do no more than make a gurgling yes as Peter's dick was deep in his mouth.

"Big like your wife likes?"

"Mmm," James managed.

"Don't you Kelly?" Peter asked his hips finding a similar rhythm to James' mouth as he reached out and cupped her breast.

Kelly was so turned on by what was happening: being the centre of attention, having two men 'servicing' her and watching her husband and the stranger have bi sex, that she started to cum. She squeezed her tits and rubbed her clit as she watched Peter sucking her husband.

As Peter groped her breasts so she slid on top of her husband, straddled him with one knee on the settee and one foot on the floor, grabbed his cock and wiggled it inside her.

And then, as Peter fucked her husband's face Kelly fucked his cock. They all seemed to cum at roughly the same time with Peter removing his dick and shooting his cum over James' stomach and her tits.

*

They lay entwined on the settee for some time as the traumas of their climaxes wore off.

"Who'd like a drink?" James said breaking the silence.

Despite just having been given a blow job by another man, surprisingly he didn't feel at all embarrassed or worried about what Kelly would think of him. After all, he was thinking as he walked naked and flaccid over to the drinks cabinet, she had sort of encouraged me.

"Why not open some champagne darling," Kelly suggested. "Maybe we could take that to bed?" After they had all visited the bathroom and cleaned up they did just that.

The men laying either side of Kelly, they talked quite a lot, but not surprisingly about sex or what had just happened. James put some smooth jazz on the sound system that was bluetoothed round the entire house and they chatted away just as if they were around a table at a dinner party and not a naked threesome in a bed.

Obviously as they lay there sipping the champagne and occasionally filling the glasses they touched each other. At first they were just innocent touches, but as time went on so Peter's foot on Kelly's calf became a sexual gesture and Kelly's hand on her husband's stomach became a come on. Peter moved closer to the blonde so that the side of his arm brushed against the side of her boob. He lifted his leg and put it on top of hers. Kelly pulled on James' leg and lifted that on top of her other leg. James' leg touched Peter's. They both put their arms round Kelly and they both kissed her. Their hands and arms rubbed together. It didn't feel wrong or nasty. Skin was skin, touch was touch and sex was sex. It was just different genders, but that seemed to cease mattering.

They kissed Kelly at the same time the sides of their faces touching as Peter's arm rested on James. Kelly stroked their cocks at the same time. They looked at each other, their eyes just inches apart. Peter was up for being kissed, but knew that was extraordinarily intimate and might be a bridge too far for James, just yet, so he made no overtures leaving it in James' court. James felt the urge to kiss Pater, but couldn't bring himself to do so in front of Kelly, so instead he kissed her thinking 'I can let him suck my cock, but I can't kiss his mouth in front of my wife. Odd'

They were both hard again, but then it had been an hour and a half since they had all cum. They both fucked Kelly again. Not to ejaculation, but just gently. Peter went down on her as she sucked her husband and then the men changed places. As Kelly's mouth was filled so her breasts were being squeezed, her nipples pinched and her clit rubbed. Fingers went deep inside her without her even knowing whose; where her husband ended and Peter began lost meaning. She was being made love to by two cocks and mouths, four hands and twenty fingers and just who was doing what was irrelevant, both to her and as time went on to them as well.

Kelly was lying on her back, Peter was laying on his left side his head on her thighs his tongue up her cunt. His body was stretched out to Kelly's left. James was also on Kelly's left. She saw him take hold of Peter's awesome cock. They looked at each other, she smiled and nodded as his head went down and he took the tip of the cock in his mouth. He sucked it, long and enjoyably, but didn't make him cum.

"I want both of you," Kelly moaned.

"How?" James asked.

"Both in me," She whispered.

"Do you think you can take both of us?" Peter asked.

"We can try."

They did. James from behind got the bulbous end of his cock up his wife and then Peter from the front, as they all laid on their sides, pushed his in her. It went a little way, but hit against James and he could go no further. They tried with Peter behind, but it was still no good, she just could not take the two cocks.

"It's no good love," James said. "We're just too big for you" he went on laughing.

"Shame, but there is another way."

"Like this" she said kneeling across Peter's stomach and bending forward. His cock as big as it was slid up her quite easily. Her anus, which James had fucked several times was beckoning him. He reached into the bedside drawer and got some baby oil, which he rubbed round his cock and on Kelly's anal hole. It went in surprisingly easily and Kelly got her wish to be fucked by both of them at the same time.

This time as they lay together in bed after cumming, they were much more relaxed and they did talk about sex, particularly male bi sex.

"So," Kelly asked Peter. "Have you er, ever um?"

"Been fucked?" He offered.

"Yes," she smiled.

"Yes several times."

"And have you fucked other guys?"

"Yes many times."

"Which do you prefer?"

"I prefer fucking to being fucked, but both are ok."

Kelly was finding this discussion both interesting and arousing. James stayed silent.

"I take it James," Peter asked. "You haven't?"

"No, neither."

"Would you like to?"