A Perfect Match Ch. 11

Story Info
The End
3k words
4.73
19.4k
8

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 07/25/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part Nineteen: The End

Meryn was in a daze as she drove around aimlessly for the next hour. Finally arriving home around 8:30 she was greeted by the ringing phone. Oh God, Jeremy, she thought. She had forgotten, and now he was the last person she wanted to speak to at the moment. The ringing stopped, and then started again immediately, and she knew she had to pick it up or this would go on all night. She had to make some excuse not to talk to him right now.

"Meryn, is everything okay? I've been calling for the last half hour." Jeremy began frantically when she finally answered.

"I just have a splitting headache, Jeremy." Not very far from the truth. "And I've just been trying to sleep it off."

"Did you take anything for it? I can come home right away."

"NO. That's alright. I just need to rest, but I don't feel much like talking right now. Is that okay?"

"Of course it's okay. Take something and go to sleep, and take care of yourself, please. I'll call you in the morning."

"DON'T. I'm going to try to sleep all day. I'm exhausted. Call me at eight tomorrow night. I'll be fine by then, I'm sure."

Jeremy sounded very worried. "Okay, I know you need your rest, but if you're not feeling better promise me you'll call me. Please."

"I'll be fine. I'll talk to you then."

Meryn truly was in turmoil as she tried to sort through everything that had happened. She kept coming back to one thing. Rick said he thought he loved her. Love. A word that had never been a part of any of her relationships. And now he said he thought he loved her. Going over and over and over that word. She suddenly realized that she didn't think. She knew. And in her heart she also knew that this was what had been missing in her life, what had been nagging at her these past few months, what wasn't right. Just as suddenly, it hit her that she also knew what she wanted, needed now more than anything in the world. This revelation filled her with an indescribable joy. It had to be. There was no other choice. Rick coming back into her life when Jeremy was away had to be an omen, a signal. There was no other way to look at it.

Jeremy. Instantly she was gripped with anxiety. How would he react? She had to talk to him. But it couldn't be over the phone. It had to be in person. He had to respond as she prayed he would or it would be a disaster. She knew she couldn't bring herself to try to force him. It had to come from him.

She spent the night tossing and turning, and the next day unsettled, alternating between joy and terror. She was sure of her decision but nervous over how to bring it about. Jeremy was going to call at eight, and she didn't want to discuss this over the phone, so she would keep the conversation superficial and wait for him to come home on Sunday to have the fateful discussion. When he did call that night however he sensed immediately that something was wrong.

"Meryn, are you sure you're okay? You just don't sound right."

She couldn't keep up the facade.

"Jeremy, we have to talk, but not over the phone. When you come home tomorrow, first thing we have to sit down and talk."

"What's wrong Meryn? I can come home right now."

"NO. Absolutely not. You have to finish at the symposium, make your impression. That's more important now than ever. But come home as soon as you're finished. Come right home."

"Meryn. Please. What's this all about?"

"It has to wait until tomorrow when you're here." She insisted. "But Jeremy, it is very important that you listen to me carefully tomorrow. That you understand. I'm really depending on you."

'You know you can always depend on me."

"I know. But this time it's more important than ever. Please don't let me down."

And she really didn't think he would let her down. She knew and understood him very well. She could depend on him. He would respond the right way, and then her true happiness could begin. She would then call Rick.

In his hotel room Jeremy sat motionless for minutes staring at the now dead phone receiver. Meryn wanted to talk to him, but couldn't do it over the phone. She sounded nervous and tense, but not as nervous and tense as he now felt. Could the moment of which he had been living in constant fear finally be coming to pass. He knew in his heart that Meryn was not enamored with this lifestyle, not like Natasha. It was an experience and an adventure for her, but he always knew it would never be enough. She would want more, need more, and she certainly deserved more. She had allowed him to worship, adore and serve her. She had done it for him. And he certainly did worship and adore her. But far more importantly, from almost the very first day, he knew that he had fallen hopelessly in love with her. So many times he had wanted to tell her, but couldn't bring himself to do so because he was afraid that it was not what she wanted from him, and would thus ruin everything.

But now he was filled with fear that she was going to end it anyway. If she did, he would tell her that he loved her, and plead with her to let him maintain some contact with her. Maybe just be allowed to clean her apartment, anything to be near her occasionally. A different thought terrified him even more. What if there was already someone else, somebody who offered a more traditional relationship, more in concert with her own dreams and desires. If that was the case he was truly lost. But he knew in his heart that he would remain committed to the most important thing in his life ... her happiness. If there was somebody else in her life that she wanted, he would not make it hard for her. It would crush him, but he would step aside as painlessly for her as possible, and never let her know. He just didn't know how he would be able to go on after that. But that would be his problem, and he would make sure it would never be hers.

Driving home the next day, after a virtually sleepless night, he desperately tried to think of reasons why she wanted to talk to him that didn't involve her ending their relationship. His hopes were momentarily buoyed when upon arriving home she met him at the door, hugged him fiercely, and then led him into the livingroom asking him to sit in the chair as she sat opposite him on the sofa. She asked him to please listen to her carefully without responding until she was done. She then took a deep breath, cast her eyes down to her folded hands on her lap, and began softly.

"Jeremy, this past year has been the happiest one of my life." His hopes began to rise more. "But over the last several months, I've had a vague feeling that something wasn't right, something was missing from my life." Hopes starting to become dread. "I didn't dwell too much on these thoughts because I didn't want to mess things up. But while you were away, I happened to run into Rick," God no. It's true. His worst nightmare. "And we talked and he told me things, and afterwards I realized what was wrong, what was missing in my life," her voice rising, "and I know now what I want more than anything in the world." She paused. "Jeremy, WE CAN'T GO ON LIKE THIS."

Jeremy felt as if a claw was gripping his heart. He struggled to control his breathing. Meryn still was looking down at her hands as she continued, again more softly, but plaintively. "But it has to come from you. I want ... I can't force you ... Please."

She now looked up at him, and saw to her horror a look of utter desolation on his face. He's not going to do it, she thought desperately. He's going to refuse. How could she have been so wrong about him? How could she have misjudged him so? And what was she going to do now?

Jeremy saw the terror and panic in her face, and knew he was causing her intense pain. The woman he worshiped and adored ... no damn it ... whom he loved with his whole heart and soul, and he was failing her. And she had told him that she was depending on him. It was time to prove to her, and to himself, that as he had vowed time and again, the most important thing in his life was her happiness, and he would do anything for her. Even this. There was one thing he had to do however, for his own sanity, even if it might possibly cause her some small discomfort.

"Meryn." He began hoarsely. "I understand. I want you to know that I'll do what needs to be done. But please forgive me if this causes you some distress, but I have to let you know." He gathered himself. "I love you with every part of my being, and your happiness has always been the most important thing in the world to me. So I won't allow myself to stand in your way. I'll leave quietly so you can have that happiness with ..." he couldn't bring himself to say the name, "... with whomever you love."

LEAVE. LOVE. WHOMEVER SHE LOVED. Oh dear God what a total disaster she had made of this. What she had done to him. How could she have been so blind. Of course he would have reacted this way. She stood up suddenly, tears in her eyes, her arms crossed across her chest, gripping herself tightly.

"Jeremy. No. Leave? Please God never. You've got it all wrong. Whomever I love? Jeremy," She paused for emphasis. "I Love YOU." His face blank as she rushed on. "And what I've been trying to say so very, very poorly is that what I want more than anything in the world is to live all of my life with you ... As your wife."

Comprehension slowly began to overcome a lifetime's feeling of unworth in his heart. "But it has to come from you Jeremy. I can't force you. I can't command this. You have to Want it. You have to Want ... ME."

She closed her eyes trying to fight back the tears as Jeremy rose, stepped in front of her, took one of her hands into his own, and got down on one knee.

"Meryn, in my wildest dreams I could never have imagined that anyone as wonderful as you would ever want to make a life with someone like me. If this miracle is true you will make me the happiest and luckiest man on this earth. I most humbly ask ... Will you marry me."

'She opened her eyes and looked down at him. She gently pulled him to his feet, wrapped her arms around him, and brought her lips urgently to his for the first true kiss they had ever shared. Her tongue worked it's way between his lips, met his, and they explored each other long and hard. The kiss seemed to go on forever as time seemed to stop. Breathing did not however, and their lips finally pulled apart.

"Did you understand my answer?" She asked mischievously.

He gave her one of his special smiles.

"I'm not sure. Let's try again to see if I've got it right." He then kissed her even more passionately, their tongues dancing together and becoming one.

When this kiss finally, reluctantly, came to an end, she smiled up at him, then slipped her hand into his and led him into the next room. She had him sit on the side of her bed, and then sat down next to him.

"Jeremy, it's customary that when a man asks a woman to marry him he gives her a token of his love and commitment."

His face blanched. "Meryn," he answered anxiously, "I never could have dreamed this was going to happen tonight." He looked distraught.

"I don't have a ring."

She laughed gaily. "Oh we can worry about a ring some other time. What I want tonight is something that you can give only to me."

"Anything Meryn. You know that. What can I possibly give you that you want so much?"

She leaned forward and whispered huskily into his ear. "I want your cherry, Jeremy. And I want it now."

Would the miracles of this night ever end.

"It's yours. It's always been yours."

Meryn began to unbutton his shirt, slipping it off when done. She then knelt in front of him and took off his shoes and socks. Standing him up, she slid off his pants and finally his briefs as his phallus jutted forward eagerly. She laid him on his back on the bed. She looked down on his now sculpted body which she had helped create, and she was well pleased. And she knew it would please her countless times in the future. Fully in his view, she ever so slowly disrobed.

"I don't want you to say or do anything." She said as she again knelt by the side of the bed. "This is your gift to me, and I want to enjoy it thoroughly." She leaned forward, picked up his left foot and began to gently kiss it. She silently performed a devotional exactly like his, before proceeding on to his nearer right foot. While she kissed her was around that foot she began to tell him how much she loved him, how happy he made her, and how she would always strive to be worthy of his love and devotion. Not only as his wife, but as his Mistress.

'You'll always be my slave, Jeremy. But now you have a much more important job. Being my husband."

"There is nothing in this world I could ever want more." He sighed.

Finishing at the top of his foot, she slowly, sensually, ran her tongue up the inside of his leg until she reached his now tightly retracted testicles. These she lavishly laved and mouthed, bringing forth moans of pleasure. She lovingly licked up the underside of his shaft, and moans became groans. She then took him completely into her mouth, swirling her tongue around his entire member. As he arched his back, she quickly released him. That had been delightful, and was something she would be sure to explore more fully in the future, but it was not the goal for tonight. She had a far more precious prize to attain.

She climbed up on top of him, straddling him with his throbbing manhood in front of her. As much as she was looking forward to this, she wanted him to enjoy it more. But she knew him too well, and she didn't want him struggling to hold himself back for her. Not tonight. Not for this. She leaned forward and whispered. "Cum when you will, Jeremy. Cum into me." She then guided him into her.

This was not her first time, but it had never before felt so intense and intimate. If she thought he might cum right away she did not reckon that this was also a most special moment for him. He would try to savor it as long as possible. And he had a great deal of experience in holding himself back. Only this time he was doing it for his own pleasure as well as hers.

He began to rock forward, and she moved to match him. He slowly increased the pace, and then the urgency. His thrusts became more insistent as their movements became more circular. They began to spiral down into each other, and the spiral became a whirlpool. She fought against going over the brink. She wanted desperately to wait for him, but she did not have his expertise.

His cries joined hers as he seemed to sense that she could no longer hold on. With one final massive thrust his fingers dug into her back as he pulled her forward toward him. And their cries merged into one scream as the earth not only moved ... It quaked. A maelstrom was unleashed that went on and on as it sucked them both into each other, as they became one climax, one feeling, one emotion. They gave and they gave and they gave to each other until they had nothing left to give.

Except love.

Later, as she cuddled comfortably in his arms as she lay at his side, she allowed herself to think about the phone call she would make the next day to Rick, as promised. She would thank him politely for his kind words, and then tell him that she had everything she wanted and needed in her life. She would sincerely wish him a wonderful life, because she was certainly going to have one, with a man she truly loved, who KNEW that he loved her.

As she snuggled closer to Jeremy she turned her thoughts back to him. Being her husband was going to be his first and most important priority. But she meant it when she said that he would always be her slave. And she would continue to find new and creative ways to further enthrall him. Because that was a need he had, and she would always work hard to meet it. For him. And truth be told, she admitted to herself, she had come to deeply desire ... even crave ... his worship and adoration. And now most importantly, the love that underlay it. She would make sure that he would never find it necessary to fill that need anywhere else but with her. SHE would be his one and only Mistress. And she would always take care of her own.

As she began to drift off into the most peaceful sleep she had probably ever had, she realized that he had already done so. Rest well Jeremy, she thought dreamily. You have your work cut out for you.

My Slave.

My Husband To Be.

My Love.