A Perfect Monday

Story Info
She reminisces.
4.1k words
4.3
15.7k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was an e-mail that I received from a friend of mine, the hottest GILF that I know of, as a response to one that I sent her, and posted here. It is her memories of our first meeting, and her first attempt at writing erotica. Please tell her what you think, and just maybe I can convince her to write more!

*

It was a Friday night, my house was quiet and I was spending time on my computer doing the usual emails and games, when all of a sudden I got an IM with a hello that gave me the biggest smile and warm all over feeling. It was Dave. I hadn't heard from him in a long time so the hello was wonderful to see. Like usual, life got busy for both of us and thanks to fate we caught each other online late that evening.

We chatted for a few hours bringing each other up to speed on our personal lives.

It was a very nice evening of chat. The chat got heated as the night went on, with flirting and teasing "want to's". I'm sure it had nothing to do to the fact he was enjoying a few beers and me my wine.

Anyway, we soon had each other pretty worked up, and in my frisky mood, I was desiring the touches I remembered so fondly that Dave could give my body.

I told him that my Monday morning schedule was open. I didn't have my first appointment until late that afternoon and asked him if his morning was open as well. Dave told me that he actually was on vacation starting Monday and had no plans made yet, so we arranged to meet.

We logged off, and going back over some of the flirting chat we had my body was screaming for attention.

I poured another glass of wine as I ran a warm bath in the Jacuzzi tub. I lit a few candles and tossed on some smooth jazz, dropped my robe and slipped into the tub.

I laid my head back on the tub after adjusting the jets so the rippling water would brush my body in all the right areas, closed my eyes, and imagined what Monday was going to hold for me & Dave....

First let me tell you a little about Dave. He is average build, light brown hair, has arms so strong they feel good in a tight hug, dreamy blue eyes that can melt a heart when he looks at you, a smile that can brighten a dark room and lips that really know how to kiss.

I remember the first kiss we shared, the way Dave leaned into me grabbing my hip with one hand taking me closer and running his other hand thru my hair drawing my face to his as he stared into my eyes. The moment our lips met I felt a warm rush go thru me, something I had never experienced in my life when kissed. I knew from that time on Dave and I would have a special friendship.

As I relaxed in the tub, dreaming about how great it will be to see Dave again, I felt the tingles of the water against my aroused body. My hands started to roam across my full breasts. My nipples were very erect, poking up from the water like two buoys in a lake.

I took the soap and started massaging my breasts, squeezing the nipples between my fingers. I squeezed them tightly together, causing a dam effect as the water ran up over their fullness pressed tight. Looking down at the puddle of water between my chin and breasts, again I got to thinking about the first time Dave and I had behind closed doors.....

...... He had gotten one of those honeymoon type suites with all the fun bells and whistles, you know the kind, huge shower, separate Jacuzzi tub, a nice big king bed with the softest of sheets to get lost in. I had never been in a room like that before so that, right off the bat, had me very excited, not to mention the nerves I was dealing with wanting to share that evening with him, sharing my naked body with him for the first time, feeling his first touch to my soft skin.

All those anticipations that night had me very nervous. When we entered the room and I got over the shock of its beauty, we made our way over to the love seat that was sitting in front of the fireplace. He poured us a couple of drinks, and it wasn't long before we both were at total ease. The nerves were gone and the heated desires were building.

We kissed, our hands caressed each other's bodies over the clothes, teasing ourselves with what was concealed underneath. Not long after the touching began Dave had asked if I'd like to freshen up in the nice shower or enjoy the relaxing Jacuzzi. I opted for the Jacuzzi for starters knowing that it would be a nice way to slowly get to know each others body.

While the water started filling the tub, Dave moved back to the sofa, leaned over and took off my shoes, then reached out for my hands and stood me up.

He softly started kissing my neck as he made way to my ear he whispered softly, "I want to see your beautiful body."

With a shaky nod of my head and a deep sigh I said yes.

Dave slowly opened my blouse while our lips stayed embraced. Once it was unbuttoned, still kissing me, he reached around me under my open blouse and unhooked my bra.

After he had it undone, I felt his hand slip under one cup, and his trembling hand held my breast firmly for a second.

He drew his lips from mine and before he stepped back he said to me, "Your skin feels so soft. I want you to step back so I can see your beauty."

I took a deep breath once more and took my hands, placed them in his, and pushed my self back.

I could feel his eyes gazing at me. He started by looking me in the eyes and I watched as they moved down my neck and stopped at my breasts.

My chest was heaving from my deep breaths. Dave reached up, took my fullness in each hand, leaned in gave me another deep kiss, then moved his kisses down to my breasts.

He took my hard nipples one at a time into his mouth. I could feel his warm breath as his wet tongue flicked gently on each nipple. I was getting goose bumps.

His lips fluttered across my breasts in such a way it was almost like he wasn't touching them but I could feel his warm breath on them. It gave me such a tingle. It was like being caressed with a feather on a warm, breezy day type of feeling.

Not long after, Dave was on his knees, and he reached up under my skirt and started to remove my panties.

He got them past my hips, and then stopped for a moment and ran his hands to the inside of my thighs, keeping his fingers just down enough to feel the heat coming from between them yet not touching my puffy, throbbing pussy lips.

Grabbing my panties, he finished drawing them to my ankles and let me step from them.

Dave stood up, gave me a hug, our lips locking once more. He then slipped his fingers in the waistband of my skirt and started pulling it off.

As he hugged me, I could feel his firm bulge pressing against me. My mind went from thinking of him removing my skirt to having images of what was being pressed into me, and how it would feel inside my hot pussy.

The more I was thinking of that I could feel wetness seeping past my full lips onto my thigh. I knew once Dave had my skirt off and would slide his hand between my thighs he would notice how wet and aroused I was for him.

I felt my skirt drop and his firm hands grip my butt. With a quick tug, he pulled me hard against him, with his hips thrusting forward at the same time. I knew he was wanting me to feel how much he wanted me too.

To my surprise Dave didn't reach for my pussy. Instead he took my one hand raised it, gave me a spin so he could gaze at my total nakedness. Then he walked me to the now full tub and helped me step in.

As I sat down, I said "Aren't you joining me?".

Dave responded with a quivering voice, "In a few. I'm enjoying the sights."

I could feel my face blushing from the compliments. It's something I wasn't use to getting, but it was very nice to hear.

Dave handed me my drink as he sat on the edge of the tub, sprinkled in some scented bath salts and watched as the bubbling water formed rings of suds around my breasts.

He told me to rest my head, close my eyes, and keep them closed. Nervously I did as he asked.

Moments later I felt him step into the tub with me. He said "Don't peek, just hold out your hand."

Again I did as he asked.

He took my hand and wrapped it around his hard cock. I couldn't contain the smile on my face and I traced my palm along the length of his shaft.

I could feel he was a man with girth and length, and when I got to the head I took my finger tips and ran them up over it. The skin on the head of his cock was soft as a baby's butt, with a velvety softness to it.

As my finger ran across the tip, I felt a slight wetness seeping out. I let my finger take the moisture and coated the head.

My eyes were still closed imagining how sweetly he must look with that stiff cock standing from his groin waiting to meet up with my hot pussy. Feeling his full girth, I was hoping not to disappoint either of us, wondering if I would be able to handle what my hand was holding once it was inside of me.

I felt Dave place his hand on mine.

As we held his cock together, he leaned in and brushed the tip against my cheek. It felt as soft there as it did on my hand. He slowly ran it along my cheek, stopping at the edge of my slightly opened lips.

He slowly ran the tip barely touching my lips from one side to the other.

On the second pass, I opened my mouth more, inviting him to place him on my tongue.

Sight unseen, I let my mouth experience his thickness, his length, his hardness under that soft skin.

After enjoying the pleasures of his cock in my mouth, I placed my hand on him.

I pulled my lips from him and opened my eyes to finish the anticipation of seeing Dave's naked body.

I drew my smiling face and eyes from his cock up to his face, reached out for his hands and asked him to sit down next to me. He grabbed the drink that he had placed on the side of the tub, sat down, and we both gave each other the biggest smiles of approval for what was to come next........

........Remembering that first time with Dave in the tub, I let my mind wander more into that night together. I was feeling my tub of water bubble around me, my insides trembling thinking of this.

I reached my hand down between my parted legs, and I could feel the force from the jets making my pussy lips flutter in the water. That sensation was very enjoyable. I let it go on for a few minutes, then I started circling my sensitive clit poking from her hood gorging with passion, wanting to be touched.

My fingers rolled her between them, letting one finger slide inside my hot furnace. I start drawing my finger in and out slowly, while feeling the palm of my hand pressing against my clit. The slickness from the water between my hand and skin let it glide in the perfect way. The sensation of my clit being brushed again took me to more memories of that time with Dave...............

As Dave and I sat side by side in the tub our hands caressing each other, I felt Dave's fingers brush against my pussy for the first time.

It was a quick teasing flick of the fingertips against the lips, then across my thigh and down between.

His finger rested at the area just between my hot hole and my ass. He let his finger rub back and forth there while I stroked his stiffness.

Even though I was in the water, I could feel my wetness seeping from me. Dave had me so worked up I wanted to burst.

Soon I sat up to my knees letting Dave watch as the water trickled off my breasts.

His finger never leaving that soft area in between down there, he took his other hand, grabbed my thigh, and lifted it to swing over his lap.

Once I was sitting on his lap, he took his finger slid it up between her lips and into my hot hole.

He gave me a few long, deep strokes with his fingers as I held his cock in my hand.

Once Dave took his finger from me, I rubbed his velvety tip against my swollen clit.

We both gasped at the first touch. It was so hot, our groins were on fire. There was no hiding the desire.

I worked his head from my clit to the base of my hole and left the decision of going in fully up to Dave,

He took my butt in his hands to hold me, but not pushing himself into me yet.

He gave me slight pulls toward him to let the tip just tease my throbbing pussy. After a few of those teasing pushes I tried to let it go in but he felt me move and squeezed my butt firmer to hold me back.

I told him that was not fair, and I stood up. He had a look of surprise on his face, not knowing what was going on.

I stood in front of him, my legs still straddled around his, as he sat there.

I took his hand and ran it between my now steaming thighs. I asked him if he was going to tease me or please me tonight.

With that he drew me back down to his lap, holding his cock for me to slip onto.

I felt the tip press past my lips and they started to stretch around him.

I went down even slower hoping I would be able to enjoy his full length, deep inside me.

Soon, I was fully lowered on him. He was in deep.

I could feel him reach a spot that felt like virgin territory. I've never had such a perfectly sized man like Dave was. Not too big or small. If I had to ever choose what size a man for me should be I'd have to say I found it this night.

I wiggled back and forth on him, getting adjusted to the new feelings of him deep inside me.

I gently rode his hot cock, and it got easier the wetter I got.

The combined feelings of him nibbling on my nipples, and my riding soon had me moaning .

My deep sighs could be heard over the jets humming in the tub. By now I realized we had the water splashing over the tub, and we both laughed.

We stopped and held each other, then I suggested that before we have too much to dry up, we move to the bed.

Once in bed, Dave laid his wet cool body on mine. I knew my skin had to feel cool to the touch, but inside I felt like I was on fire.

He laid his cock between my legs as he took me in his arms and his hips rocked up and down.

His thick cock made his way between my lips, even wetter and hotter, sinking it once more into me.

He thrust his hips harder and faster, and I wrapped my legs around his back. I could feel his shaft brushing against my hard clit with each stroke, and I began to roll into an intense orgasm. My body bucked against his, and I became breathless. When he felt me calming down he slowly pulled him from it's grip...... .

......Opening my eyes I realized I was lost in the memories of Dave's touches once more, as my fingers where still massaging my throbbing clit. My wine glass was empty, the candles burnt low, so I decided I'd been in the tub long enough.

I stepped out, dried off, and walked to my bed. I took my lotion from my night stand and I poured it onto my palm,

I started at my feet and rubbed it along my legs to my thighs, making way past my hot pussy. I took the bottle and squirted more lotion on my tummy. It tickled as it rolled down and stopped at my mound of nicely trimmed hair. I laid back on the bed and began to dream back to that night with Dave once more,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

......Dave started to kiss me on my tummy and ran his hands along my leg, calming my body.

He reached over to the side of the bed and bought up a blind fold he had hidden out of site. He placed the blind fold over my eyes told me to relax and enjoy the sensations I was about to experience.

First he had me roll to my tummy, and I felt him straddle my thighs.

Then I felt something warm dripping on my back. It was massage oil. He drizzled it lightly over me and the feeling of it trickling down the low of my back and over my hips was very soothing. His hands caressed the oil along my back over the hips onto my butt.

His hands gripped my cheeks and spread them apart as he worked the oil around making sure not a spot was missed.

His oily hands worked down between my thighs and I jumped when his finger pressed up near my clit. He ran his fingers up and down from my clit to my backdoor.

Feeling my tension when he rubbed there he said, "Just relax."

He stopped and I could tell he was leaning over the bed again . I couldn't imagine what else he had hidden.

He got off my legs and rolled me over to my back. Oil drizzled over my front and he massaged me from my breasts to my mound just above the clit.

Then I heard a buzzing noise. He had turned on a vibrator. I was anticipating the touch from the vibrator but it never came.

I laid there waiting and all of a sudden I felt the chill of something cold on my nipple.

An ice cub! It actually felt nice on my hot nipples, his tongue on one side, the ice cube on the other, creating a warm cold sensation, a rather pleasing sensation to experience.

I could feel the vibrator on the bed still buzzing, and he said to me, "Are you ready for more."

I said, "YES!"

I could hear Dave get up off the bed and walk across the room.

When he came back moments later, again something cool touched my body.

This time he ran it along my tummy, starting at the top of my mound, upward between my tits to my lips.

He said, "Open your mouth," so I did.

Something traced my lips. From the shape I finally could tell it was a strawberry, a large strawberry. Dave said, "Close your lips only around it loosely."

When I did he started drawing it in and out of my mouth like he would the tip of his cock. It was turning me on, and as he was doing this he pressed the vibrator against my clit.

I let out a loud moan. It took me by surprise. As he was fucking my mouth with the strawberry he had the vibrator deep in my pussy doing the same.

It wasn't long before he had me rolling into another orgasm.

He drew the strawberry from my mouth and placed his lips on mine for a moaning kiss while I was arching from the vibrator.

He removed the blindfold asked if I had enough or wanted more. I begged him to let me give him some pleasures now.

He smiled and rolled onto the bed on his back. Slightly sitting up against the headboard I slid between his legs, took the oil and drizzled it over his erect cock.

My hand wrapped his pole and stroked the oil from the tip to the balls.

I started to feel him squirm with each stroke, and I knew if my lips wrapped around him, I would hopefully get a nice warm treat.

When my hand slid down the shaft, my lips cupped his tip, and my tongue ran thru the slit and around under the rim.

Slowly he slid deeper into my mouth. Wanting to take his full length deep in my throat, I worked all the way down till my nose nestled in his hairs .

I stuck my tongue out past his cock reaching for his balls. I gave them a flick or two, tightly wrapped my lips back around the shaft and bobbed the tip into the back of my throat.

Soon, I could taste the salty pre-cum starting to seep over my tongue.

I began to work up and down the shaft, until Dave was rolling his hips trying to fuck my mouth at the same time. His feet planted hard on the bed, his hips lifted up, and before I knew it I was swallowing a huge load.

He gave three big squirts before he settled his hips back to the bed. He hands grabbed my hair, pulled my face from his cock up to his lips, and he gave me a big kiss.

He wrapped me in his arms and we recouped from the best session of love making I had ever experienced.........

.......I woke up hearing the birds chirping outside my window. I sat up, still naked from the night before.

Feeling very satisfied from my night of self pleasures, I got up wrapped in my robe, and went to the kitchen for my coffee. I sat at the table and thought to my self, "How will I ever get thru two more nights before seeing Dave on Monday?"

The weekend passed, and Monday was here. I had barely slept the night before, I was so excited to see Dave once again. We had planned on meeting at the same hotel we first met at. I couldn't wait for him to open the door so my fantasy of the first time could be relived once more.

12