A Perfect Pitch

Story Info
An instructor with a bad addiction + a manipulative student.
10k words
4.48
27.2k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Good Doctor

Ever since she could remember, Carmen had never shot up passed the height of 5'3 or 125 in weight. She had always been a petite girl and intimidated by taller people and as a college professor, she had rules as an English and Art Instructor. One of those rules was never, and she meant NEVER fall for one of her students, no matter how gorgeously attractive they were or persuasive. It just wasn't worth it, especially since her art career had recently taken off. She was making good money, enough to where she really didn't even need to work, but she could never see herself sitting at home just painting or otherwise doing nothing, so she taught what she loved to do which was art—painting, drawing, designing and as for the English part? She liked to debate and teach all she knew about writing solid essays on hot topics and today's economy.

She wore one piece grey and black suites that hid her well-toned model like figure. She ordered black rimmed glasses to hide her grey-green eyes instead of the contacts she had been drooling over for almost six months. And all though she was thirty-five going on thirty-six, her looks fooled most people into believing she was twenty-three. The glasses? She believed they would divert eye contact with most of her students although she had to make eye contact in certain situations. They would also hide the light makeup she wore to bring out her features even though they were said to be "perfect". She kept her long, soft curly brown hair in a fashionable bun and all though Carmen Tate loved to show off cleavage and a good portion of her long neck and shoulders, she made sure to hide them beneath dressy white shirts. Seven to eight inch heels were her thing and golden brown nail polish along with black mascara was a necessity to her. She refused, however, to wear or even buy perfume for the fear it would attract the opposite sex, no matter what the age. It had happened before and it was a touchy subject for her, especially since she had almost lost her job over the whole ordeal, not to mention her teaching license. Thank god for Christopher Barnes and his profession as a successful lawyer and behind the scenes lover.

Despite her effort to keep her hormones in check and the temptation to accept the flirtatious jokes and flirty conversations she always received from Dylan Williams and Wyatt Pratt, she refused to show that she was interested or had any type of affection towards them when really, deep down all she wanted to do was jump their bones. Dylan and Wyatt were more than just sexy but they had nothing against Charlie "Rocco" Slade.

Charlie Slade was an exchange student from DC who drove a white Bugatti Veyron and was real big into professional biking. From what Carmen heard, he was a real dare devil betting people in illegal street racing behind the scenes or dirt biking and always, no matter what, winning. Charlie was a crispy clean kind of guy, with short cropped hair he left long enough to spike if he wanted, shaving the sides as short as a buzz. He was the kind of guy you could just look at and tell smelt nice by the way he dressed and presented himself. His clothes were never wrinkled and he always took his hats off during class, unlike some of her other students; a great sign of respect. He wore red and white baseball caps that took the form of those stylish trucker hats a lot of guys wore nowadays, with different colored kicks, Nike brands; mostly green and white or red and white. His sex appeal sky rocketed on days he wore black shirts or red sleeved shirts with white fronts and faded blue jeans. He had an athletes build with attractive vein-ish arms and toned muscles that weren't too big or bulky for his height and size. His dirty blonde hair brought out the best of his chiseled facial features which were strong and somewhat soft. Carmen always found his sharp blue eyes intimidating and secretive. They went well with his personality and reputation.

Charlie was Stanford Universities top athlete who brought home the glory and trophies. He was notorious for his knack in hitting curve balls, which was impossible for all but one of his other team mates and homeruns providing him six contracts in professional baseball. His baseball name was Rocco.

His parents were filthy rich. His mother still worked as a professional model and his father was a well known plastic surgeon. Charlie's older brother, Christian, made a living off professional boxing. Besides the time Charlie wasted attending Carmen's English class, he spent his time attending her art classes, showing real talent with a paint brush and charcoal.

Today, Carmen had run out of a month's worth of medication she needed to focus and keep her hormones in balance and because of this, she found herself thinking more about Charlie than she usually did while teaching her classes. She had recently been diagnosed with what doctors were now calling type A, Class-1 Nymphomania Disorder. This was considered the highest and most dangerous diagnostics among woman ranging between twenty-three and thirty-seven. The cure to this disorder? Science labs began to concoct a series of medications, combining them and testing them on volunteer subjects who received five grand after remaining on these new pills for sixty days. Each volunteer were prescribed different pills and all of them had histories of nymphomania. All but one of these volunteers lost their interest in excessive sex, claiming they were able to focus more on what they needed to do rather than constantly cringe over the thought of sex. Scientists named this pill Hydrocane-7.c without releasing what these tiny purple and yellow pill's ingredient contained. Without this pill, Carmen would find herself relapsing and craving for sex.

Today, she couldn't even take her eyes off Charlie Slade when he walked through the door, looking at her and holding her eye contact without one wink of a smile. His pace had slowed down and his eyes had drifted just below her collarbones, making her heart jump and a sudden drape of discomfort dawn over her. Her mind registered how he had sized her up with his eyes, sending butterflies shooting down through her stomach and in between her legs. Her muscles contracted and all she wanted now was to run to the bathroom, lock herself in a stall and pleasure herself with her fingers. She turned, steadying her breathing as a cold sweat threatened to break out, fixing her glasses and moving towards the table in front of the whiteboard as he took the first seat to her right in the very front row which was unusual for him.

When the clock struck ten A.M. Carmen moved towards the classroom door, pulling it closed before moving back towards the table and rummaging through her brief case for the assignment she had typed for her students last night. After finding them, she moved to the left side of the room counting out stacks of ten, seven and nine, sending papers down each row.

"I assume you all studied faithfully for today's quiz, Aaron," Aaron smiled as the rest of the class let out quiet giggles and laughs. Carmen threw him a wink. "Here's your new assignment for essay four. I want a solid argument on a hot topic of today's problems." She moved towards the white board, picking up a green marker and tugging the cap off before writing on the bored. "You can argue for or against these topics. Same-sex marriage, child abuse, sports, the legalization of marijuana, animal cruelty, euthanasia, drug trafficking—any of these topics are acceptable unless you can think of something else besides what I've listed that you want to argue in your paper." She turned towards her students, capping the marker and moving around the table. "Your last papers were interesting, agreeable, especially yours Wyatt," she joked as the class let out another round of soft laughter. Wyatt's cheeks turned a soft rosy red as he slumped down even more in his chair, keeping his eyes on his desk while a few of the girl's eyes in the classroom pried. "But I want you all to focus on rebuttals and solid facts that will support your arguments and persuade your readers to change their mind on the topic at hand." Carmen turned, grabbing a second stack of papers which were her classes graded essays from last week, walking around and handing them back to her students as she spoke. "How would you persuade your audience to take your side in an argument Mindy?" Mindy was one of the quiet girls who always turned red in the face when Carmen asked her questions. "Wyatt?" When Wyatt shrugged and didn't answer Carmen decided to push her luck and ask Charlie. "What about you Charlie? How would you persuade your audience?" Charlie's voice always, no matter what, drove Carmen absolutely crazy. He had one of those deep soothing voices that made her heart race when he spoke and caught her attention. He raised his eyebrows, looking up from the assignment on his desk before sitting up straight and running his hand over his hair. He looked around at the other students, fiddling with the corner of one of his papers. She hadn't gotten to his graded essay yet.

"Well that depends on what argument you were reading Mrs. Tate." She smiled slightly, handing Hannah Blake her essay.

"Let's say," She said glancing over his essay and moving down the isle towards him. "The topic is on same-sex marriage." She stopped beside him, handing him his essay as he leaned back, looking up at her and handing her a folded up piece of notebook paper. She hesitated, reaching for it and grabbing a hold of it, going to take it but Charlie's grip tightened and it was as if they were playing tug of war with this little piece of paper. "Theoretically," her eyebrows furrowed into a frown as he held her eye contact, finally releasing the paper. She looked away from him, moving towards the table where her briefcase sat, setting the piece of notebook paper inside of it before turning and leaning up against the table. "Theoretically, Charlie," She took in a breath as a thought of his naked body haunted her mind. She cleared her throat before speaking again. "Theoretically, are you for or against same-sex marriage?" Charlie's face reddened and he became nervous for the first in Carmen's presence. He glanced down before looking back at her as if she had said something wrong. Her throat tightened and she couldn't help but look into his eyes as he spoke.

"Against it." He said flatly.

"Okay, Chelsea," She tore her eyes away form his, looking at Chelsea who slid her fingers through her silky black hair, setting her iPhone down and directing her attention towards Carmen. "Let's say you're for same-sex marriage. Charlie, how would you persuade Chelsea and her followers that same-sex marriage should not be legalized in the United States?" Charlie looked a crossed the room at Chelsea before his focus fell back on Carmen.

"Well first of all, same-sex marriage shouldn't even be considered. 'Marriage' should always, always be between a man and a woman, it's the way God made it and it's the way God created man and woman. He didn't create men to fall in love and screw each other. That's not what their cocks are used for. He didn't create women so they could fill each other up and release sexual tension. He created both sexes so that when the right time came, they could pledge themselves to one another in holy matrimony and work on building a safe and livable environment for raising kids if they decided to have any. Gays' and lesbians' have no fuckin right to marry one another, it's not the way God created his people. They're an abomination and the whole idea is fuckin ludicrous." Carmen looked from Charlie to Chelsea.

"Chelsea? What's your rebuttal?"

"That's almost as bad as saying interracial couples shouldn't be aloud to marry because ones African American and the others Caucasian. If gays and lesbians can't get married we might as well toss the idea of black men and woman's freedom and shove slavery back down their throats. Men should be able to marry girls who've hardly reached their teens and colored children should be separated, discriminated against and stuck in classrooms with teachers of the same color." Carmen looked from Chelsea to Charlie who was staring her down, jaw muscles twitching and all.

"Alright, see what just happened?" Carmen asked her students before Charlie could say anything. Some nodded, some chuckled, and others stayed completely silent. "This would be an extreme debate if it was real, unfortunately it's not and this may be what the two of you should base your papers on. Anyway," Carmen moved around the table, sitting down and opening her grade book. "Your quizzes are on the corner of my table, come get them. You have twenty-five minutes to finish them. When you're done set them face down on the corner of the table and have a great day."

Twenty-five minutes flew by incredibly slow. All Carmen could think of was how it would be to feel Charlie inside of her and how big he really was. The thoughts were so intense that she could just feel him pounding in and out of her. She squeezed her legs, crossed a knee over the other and dug the nails of her right hand into the palm of her hand so hard that she knew once she opened it, there would be blood. Two minutes before her class ended, she peaked inside her briefcase to see what was on the notebook paper Charlie had handed to her. It said:

2:50, home game.

Come see me,

Char.

Home game?...Carmen at Stanford's home game? Now why in hell would she even consider going? Especially after the fact she had had an affair with a student in Georgia and had gotten caught? There was no way in hell.

"Mrs. Tate," Carmen shut her briefcase, jumping and looking up at Charlie. They exchanged secretive stares before he spoke again, resting his hands on the edge of the table and towering over her, not directly, but . . .just about.

"Slade." She said gathering up the tests and closing her grade book.

"You are coming on Saturday right?" He asked. She shoved everything into her briefcase realizing how shaky her hands were.

"Where?" Carmen said as if she didn't know what he was talking about.

"You looked at the note."

"I'm busy on that day and I don't think it's a very good idea. If you're smart enough, you won't involve yourself with me, especially if you know who I am." She stood up, grabbing her jacket and brief case before rushing towards the classroom door. Charlie casually moved in front of her, stretching out his arm and resting his hand against the door. Carmen cursed herself for how loud her heart was thudding against her chest. It got even worse when Charlie inched towards her until she was standing up against the thresholds doorframe, peering Charlie right in the eyes and doing all she could not to shove him against the wall and kiss him. Her hand gripped her briefcase's handle hard until her knuckles were white while her vagina throbbed begging for attention. The cologne Charlie wore tantalized her, making her want him all the more. She looked away from him after several minutes as he spoke.

"How would anyone know?" He asked bringing his face close to her jaw while brushing his finger tips over Carmen's ear. Her heart just about beat its way out of her throat and through her mouth as she pulled her face back to look at him. She wasn't sure why the fact he knew who she was and what had happened surprised her. The damn affair had made it to the news as well as Time Magazine, New York Times, Los Angeles Times and even the Boston Tribune. She had fans and she had enemies. She felt the chills ripple over her arms, releasing air as he passed the boundaries of her comfort zone, breathing against the crook of her neck before pulling his face back and turning her face towards his. "Just come watch me play, after that we can meet somewhere and have dinner out of town."

"No." Carmen said pushing his hand away.

"My place then? I'll make you dinner."

"Charlie-" She was wet, she could feel it and she needed to bolt, but Charlie, she knew, wasn't going to move until he made it clear she would meet him or she agreed to meet him. He put his thumb over her lips, brushing his nose over hers and whispering.

"Just say yes." He let his thumb slide down over her bottom lip, caressing and teasing it, making her want to take it into her mouth, suck on it and bite softly. By the way he was watching her, she could tell he knew what he was doing drove her crazy. He let his thumb slip down to her chin, barely grazing her lips with his before slowly pulling back. He finally turned, pushing the classroom door open, looking at her one last time before disappearing down the hallway.

Carmen's breathing was out of control and her heart beat abnormally fast. She was doing sixty on a thirty-five mph zone, breezing passed slow drivers and almost wrecking when a car pulled out into her lane, unable to see her because of the fog and rain. She was beyond caring though. She needed a refill on her medication and fast before she slipped and began down the same path that had almost cost her job. Charlie's little game he had played, working her up to the point of needing someone to pleasure her and teasing her to the point of self afflicting pain had sent her over the edge. Her panties were soaked, and vagina rippled with ecstatic chills, breathing hot and twitching uncontrollably on her. She refused to touch herself until she was safe at home and could make all the noise she wanted. Right now, she had to focus on getting to Dr. McCarty.

An hour's drive resulted in one speeding ticket and a cop that thought she was relapsing and in a rush to get more "drugs" until she explained to him the situation. He apologized and sympathetically played the card, "My niece has that problem", told her to drive whatever the speed limit was and sent her on her way without handing her a 210 dollar ticket.

Her night got even worse because her least favorite receptionist was working tonight. She was a red headed doll with big green eyes and tits the size of melons. She was somewhere from the south with a strong yet sexy accent and a gum chewing habit. She had never liked Carmen specifically because Dr. McCarty liked Carmen more and had almost offered her the doll's job. His flirtatious date invites and cheap fees for his service got to her even more.

Carmen was practically yelling at the receptionist, leaning over the counter and holding onto the edge tight as she did so while people in the waiting room and hallway stared at her. The receptionist absolutely drove her crazy with her calm yet harsh tone and begrudging stare as she spoke to her.

"What is wrong with you? Can you get your goddamn head out of your ass and call him you stupid cunt?"

"Miss, if you don't calm down I'm going to have to call security on you, there are children present and your language is unacceptable."

"Do I look like I care? I have a serious problem here and you're refusing to help me!"

"Lower your voice or I'm going to call security."

"Fuck you!" Carmen yelled. "I'll have you fired you stupid bitch!" She watched the receptionist as she reached for her phone, beginning to dial in a number. Carmen snagged the cord and yanked it from her before angrily ripping the phone from the wall and throwing it passed the receptionists shoulder. It smacked to the ground popping open and spilling its pieces. The second receptionist stood up pulling out her cell phone and staring at Carmen as if she were some kind of monster. Just before Carmen could reach for envious receptionist's blouse, someone grabbed her, pulling her back. His voice was familiar and the second receptionist immediately closed her phone.

"Darla, did I not tell you to call me when Mrs. Tate ever shows up and asks for me passed hours?" Carmen looked at Dr. McCarty as he squeezed her shoulders softly, pulling her with him towards the hallway. Darla's lips moved, she stuttered then spoke.