A 'Perfect' Stranger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grabbing the waistband, I pulled them down, and helped him step out of them to. Somewhere along the way he'd lost his socks and shoes, but it didn't matter. As I stood back up, I made sure I leaned in so that my breasts rubbed against him through his boxers.

"You're evil lady, pure evil." Drake said, almost gritting his teeth.

"Yep, and you love it.. Besides, that's what you get for making me wait."

"Wait? For what?" he asked, his brow furrowed.

"For this..." I reached out, and cupped my hand around his cock, my fingertips grazing across his balls.

Drake's breath hissed out from between clenched teeth. He grabbed my wrists, and brought them behind my back, wrapping his arms around me at the same time.

"Don't do that again. I don't want to be finished before we've started."

I wriggled my hips invitingly, and the angle, such as it was, caused me to rub my mound against him. Drake jerked his hips back away from me, and spun me around, landing a smack on my derrière.

"Minx." He laughingly scolded, pressing me on towards the bedroom. Once there, I stopped at the foot of the bed as he closed the door and leaned back against it, obviously collecting his thoughts, and attempting to calm himself. I hooked my fingers in the waist of my panties, and pulled them down my legs, bending over deliberately. I saw his eyes glide up my back and onto the top swells of my ass, and I stood up slowly, enjoying torturing him.

He advanced on me. And before I knew what was happening, I was on my back on the bed, with him lying between my legs. His lips and tongue ravished my mouth, then moved downward, over my breasts, licking and flicking each nipple, drawing them into his mouth. My back arched as I whispered his name. Urged on, he slid on down, kissing and nibbling my tummy, smiling as my muscles quivered beneath his demanding mouth.

He finally reached the apex of my legs. I expected extended teasing kisses and touching, but it was not to be. His fingers reached and gently parted my lips, dipping one finger into my wetness, and distributing it up and around to my clit. Not that it was necessary. I could feel the tops of my thighs being damp. His tongue darted out and made a long, sweeping lick up one lip and down the other. Unexpectedly, his tongue delved inside me, lapping at my juices, teasing the rim. My abdomen tightened and my heels dug into the bed, and I knew I was about to cum. All too quickly. And he realized that, so he backed off. I was just getting into the feeling without an orgasm right on the edge, when his tongue slipped up and he flattened it against my clit.

My hips bucked up, and his hands moved to hold them still, all the while his tongue licked, traced circles around, and laved the sensitive nub. Knowing the end was near, my hips wriggled frantically, and my hands flew to my breasts, pinching and pulling my nipples, my nails digging into the milky skin. He placed two fingers inside of me, pressing, probing, until they disappeared completely as his teeth gently bit down on my clit.

My hips bucked again, and even his hands couldn't hold me down. I tried to scream, but my breath caught in my throat. I twitched and spasmed, writhing around on the bed as he never gave up any pressure, and that first orgasm exploded into a second as his fingers withdrew and he thrust them in again as deep as he could.

My pussy gripped his fingers, drawing them deeper, holding them still, and my clit throbbed in rhythm with my heartbeat. His teeth finally let up, and my whole body jerked. Finally opening my eyes, I saw stars. I laid there, trying to catch my breath and control my trembling body, as he removed his fingers and crawled back up to me, still between my legs.

Resting on his elbows, he grasped my face in his hands.

"Talya, baby, are you okay?" The concern in Drake's voice was palpable.

The tears rolled freely from the corners of my eyes, and down across my temples.

"Answer me sweetie, please."

I openly sobbed. "That was.. W-w-wonderful. Beautiful. Oh my god I don't know w-w-what's wrong with me."

Drake reached and wiped my tears away, kissing me gently.

"Shhhh... that's only the beginning...." as he spoke the words, I felt the head of his cock press against my moist folds. I gasped.

"Shhh.. Talya, I love you..." His hips moved, and I felt myself open, my mind to his words, and my body to his own.

Drake pressed on until he was halfway sheathed. "I..." My muscles relaxed, and I felt him move deeper. "..love.." His hips landed against mine, and I knew I had all of him. "..you.."

He withdrew, and plunged back into me. I wrapped my legs around him, and hooked my feet together, pulling him closer. Drake grabbed my hands, and pulled them above my head, holding them there with one hand, while his other slid down, cupping my breasts in turn, pinching and twisting my nipples as he thrust into me repeatedly. My tears dried, and I leaned up as far as I could, kissing his jaw, burying my face in his neck.

He released my hands and shifted slightly, grabbing one of my legs, and pulling it up along side of his torso, his fingers digging into my upper thigh and hip, driving into me faster, more forcefully. I gasped, clenching my muscles around his cock, feeling the familiar tingling in my stomach, and my hips moved, meeting him thrust for thrust.

Light exploded behind my eyes and I came.. Hard. I bit into Drake's shoulder to keep from screaming, and at the same time, I felt him shudder, and the warmth as his seed splashed inside of me. He shuddered again, his hips jerked, and he landed back down on his elbows, my leg falling haphazardly to the side.

We laid there, joined, catching our breath. Feeling Drake's pulse slow, and his breathing even out, I felt like I was on cloud 9.

Eventually slipping from my body, he rolled to the side, and pulled me with him, cuddling me against his side. Drake kissed my temple, and I tilted my head to look at him.

"I really do love you." He spoke in a hushed tone.

"I really love you too." I sleepily replied.

*************************************************

The next morning I awoke, blinking repeatedly, then completely shutting my eyes against the sunlight streaming through the window.

"..hate the sun.." I murmured as I rolled over, burying my face into the pillow.

My head jerked up suddenly, and I turned my head to the side, seeing Drake laying there on his back, one arm to his side, the other above his head. The lines had smoothed from his face, and his eyelashes cast a faint shadow from the sunlight. The blankets were pulled up to his stomach, while his upper body was free to my wandering gaze. I watched his chest rhythmically rise and fall in the deep pattern of slumber.

I closed my eyes against the onslaught of memories of the night before. Tears, once again, sprang to my eyes. Not only did I have it bad, but I was turning into a blubbering fool. Blinking back the tears, I smiled into his sleeping face. That innocent smile, quickly turned into a mischievous grin.

I moved gently, so I wouldn't make the bed jiggle too much, and straddled his legs. Pulling the sheet down to his knees, I slid down, kissing the inside of his knee, up his inner thigh, and up along the side of his shaft. Drake instantly stirred, his arm coming from above his head, down to his side. I smiled again, suppressed a laugh, and traced the head of his cock with the tip of my tongue.

His eyes flew open, and he stared down at me. A lazy smile drifted across his face, and he moved one hand into my hair, stroking it back away from my face.

"Morning angel."

My only response was a muffled 'Mmm' while I slipped him into my mouth.

Drake exhaled through his nose, keeping his hand in my hair, and I watched his stomach muscles clench. I wanted to smile, but my mouth was otherwise occupied. Moving down, taking a few inches of him into my mouth, and rubbing the underside of his cock with my tongue repeatedly had him squirming in minutes.

My hand wrapped around his cock, gently squeezing and stroking when my mouth wasn't in its way. I moved slowly and smoothly up and down, loving the feel of him in my warm, wet mouth.

"As much.. As I'd.. ahh.. Love for you to do that for the.. Oooh .. Rest of the day, I need to be inside you.. So if you could..." Drake trailed off, pressing my head down, causing me to swallow around him in my throat.

I didn't even have a chance to move on my own as he then pulled me up, my breasts and tummy sliding across him, wrangling a startled moan from his throat. He stared into my eyes as I made the ascent. Pulling me down for a kiss, his tongue slipped past my lips at the same time the head of his cock pressed against me, slipping inside. Drake's hands moved down to my hips urging me on, applying enough pressure that I felt he was in control. He slid deep, and my muscles twitched and stretched, adjusting to the size, finally settling into a tight embrace.

We settled into a rhythm, my hips moved, wriggling to feel every inch of Drake, while his hands drifted up, cupping my breasts, thumbs moving to graze over my nipples. They instantly hardened, a moan wrenched from my throat, my pussy clenching as I pressed down against him, drawing him deeper still.

Drake's hands wandered up my back, exerting pressure, and I bent forward, bracing my hands on either side of his shoulders, using them for leverage as my hips rocked against him. His hands slid up into my hair, as he pulled me down for another kiss. I whimpered, feeling like I couldn't get close enough to him. In the next instant, Drake shifted, and with a swift movement, rolled me underneath him, his throbbing cock still buried inside me. Bracing himself on his hands, he drove deep, intent on reaching one goal. Our mutual orgasm.

The weight of his body was driving me crazy, the way his cock stretched and opened me to him sent wave after wave of wetness rushing from my body. I felt myself getting close, real close.. I moaned, biting down on my bottom lip as my fingernails dug into his shoulders. The tempo increased, my breath caught in my throat, and he threw his head back. Taking one last stroke, he slammed into me, driving as deep as is humanly possible, while the head of his cock swelled and he exploded, shuddering against me, as my hips jerked up to meet his, my own climax taking over.

My muscles rippled, milking every last drop from his straining manhood. He unlocked his elbows, almost collapsing on top of me. Panting, gasping for breath, and lay sated, in a cocoon of love, and primal need.

Minutes later, Drake lifted his head.

"Lady, you're not going to make it to work today."

"Lucky for us it's my day off." Wrapping my arms and legs around him, I pulled him down for a kiss, feeling his cock twitch and come to life inside me.

Drake laughed as he broke the kiss. "It's gonna be a looong day."

12