A Perfect World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Had Cindy forgotten this? Because, at the moment, she had made her way to my shoulders, and the deep, sensuous kneading she was giving them was making relaxation the furthest thing from my mind! My body was remembering all too well where this sort of activity had usually led in the past. I opened my eyes and looked down, appalled to see that my tight blouse did nothing to disguise my state of arousal. And even a subtle shift of my legs made the gathering moisture in my panties readily apparent to me.

Should I ask her to stop? If so, how would I explain myself? Should I just tell her the truth?

Just then, her hands guided me forward to lay my head down on the pillow of her jacket again. Moving to my shoulder blades now, Cindy extended her fingers over them while her thumbs made luscious circles over my spine. Goosebumps spread under my blouse and were surely visible above my neckline. I was also fairly certain that I could detect the scent of my excitement, as well.

This was way too close to my fantasies for comfort and since it wasn't her fantasy, I needed to put an end to it.

"Cindy."

"Yes?" Her voice was hushed, but easily heard. She had leaned forward to bring her lips next to my ear.

"Um, I should get back to my desk now."

"Why?"

I was casting about for an answer when she leaned closer and whispered, paraphrasing, "'Just a few well rendered strokes, and I'm his. Just give my back, shoulders, or legs a good rub, and they're all erogenous zones.'"

I looked at Cindy uncomprehendingly, while she moved closer still. "I knew exactly what I was doing. And now, so do you." she breathed the words before bringing her lips to mine.

For an instant, Understanding still didn't come, until she cradled my face in her hands and deepened the kiss. Drawn by the promise of her embrace, I rose from the chair into her arms. The voluptuous contours of her body pressed tightly to mine. There was a familiar warmth growing between my legs. I could sense desire radiating from her, as well.

My tongue followed the curve of Cindy's mouth. Little by little, her lips opened and my tongue entered her. I got my first taste of the woman who had been the object of my most vivid fantasies. I felt her hand at the back of my head as our tongues laced and tangled.

Cindy pulled back enough to let me breathe. It took me a second to open my eyes. Her hands brushed the hair from my face.

"I've been dreaming of that all week," I whispered.

Her forehead leaned against mine and she spoke in intimate tones, "You aren't the only one. A few nights after that first kiss, I dreamed, too. A disturbingly erotic dream. About you."

"Then, when you later told me about our 'nocturnal adventures' in your head, I had a pretty powerful waking fantasy of my own. I didn't know what to think. This is so far from anywhere I ever imagined I'd be, it's hard to think how I got here.

But here is where I am. Here with you. And, if I'm honest with myself, there's no where else I'd rather be." This last was said with a passion that was echoed in her eyes.

I changed the subject abruptly, "Do you have any sick or annual leave?"

Cindy looked puzzled momentarily, before answering, "Some. Not a lot, but some. Why?"

"Cindy, dear, for weeks now, I've been indulging in the most intense fantasies of my life, nearly every night. And, every single one of them, was about you. But, I'd resigned myself to the idea that those fantasies would remain just that... fantasies... and nothing more. Now, here you are, in my arms, telling me that my dearest dreams may come true."

A shiver of excitement ran through my voice, "I am a hair's breadth away from locking your office door, tearing the clothes from that delectable body and ravishing you right here and now."

Cindy's eyes widened in surprise at my ardor, but there was an answering lust in them as well.

"Do you know what's preventing me?" I asked.

"No."

"Sheer, naked greed. As I look around this room, I realize there isn't space or leisure to do all the things I plan to do to you. I haven't waited this long to settle for a quickie."

"Besides," I leaned over and licked her bottom lip, then looked up into her eyes, "I definitely intend to make you scream."

Cindy responded by placing her hand on the back of my neck and pulling me to her. Our lips met. Hungrily. She pressed me back against her desk while our tongues eagerly dueled.

When we finally came up for air, our breathing was labored.

"I want you to myself... somewhere we can run riot." I said. "Can you take tomorrow off?"

Cindy smiled her reply, "I'll find a way."

***************************************

The next day found me pacing back and forth across the lush carpet of a handsomely appointed hotel suite. The hotel was located in a suburb just north of the city, well away from work and nowhere near where Cindy or I lived.

I had reserved the suite and Cindy was on her way.

This is what I wanted, what I had literally dreamed of. Yet, I was terrified. I was about to commit adultery. I was going to make love to another woman! And not just any woman, but my best friend. This is not a direction I could have predicted my life taking just six months ago.

My reverie was interrupted by a knock at the door. "Who is it?" I called out.

"Cindy."

When I opened the door, my fears melted in the glare of her beauty. I stood there gawking for a moment, drinking her in.

"You gonna let me in or are you planning to take me right here in the doorway?" I pulled her into the room, shut the door and stood on tiptoe to steal a welcoming kiss. Wrapping me in her arms, she returned the kiss eagerly.

"Thank you." she said at last. "I needed that to chase away the butterflies."

"You, too, huh?" I thought for a moment, then taking her hands in mine, I asked, "Cin, is this what you want?"

"Yes."

"Are you sure? Because, I... "

Cindy's features took on a mock sterness. "Look. Where's the bold woman who only yesterday threatened to tear the clothes from my body and ravish me in my office? I was brought here with the promise that you'd make me scream. Are you as good as your word?"

"Better." I answered simply. She had returned my confidence to me, and it showed in my smile.

With that, I took her hand in mine and led her to the bedroom.

*******************************************************

Kneeling naked on the bed and straddling her hips, I had a breathtaking view of the beauty sprawled on her back beneath me. Cindy's hair splayed about the pillow, providing a dark, lustrous frame for her face. Her creamy brown skin was radiant, with a dusting of freckles on her face, neck and shoulders. Her breasts were bountiful mounds of flesh with large, puffy areolae atop them. Splendor such as this demanded to be worshiped. My hands wrapped around their curvatures and gently squeezed them. Caressed them. Kneaded them.

Already, Cindy was squirming. I glided over the contours of her breasts with the backs of my fingers and then made the return trip with the palms of my hand. Her eyes squeezed shut and indescribably sexy sounds escaped her lips.

One hand at a time, I dipped my middle and ring fingers into my sex. I was rewarded with a thick coating of lubricating nectar. Scissoring Cindy's rigid nipples between those slippery digits, my manipulations drew still more ecstatic sounds from her. After my fingers and nails had explored every aspect of her breasts, I repeated the journey with lips and tongue; bathing them; suckling them; adoring them.

Shifting my hips down from her waist, I scooted down a bit so that my body was parallel to hers. This left behind a sticky puddle of my juices on her belly. I laid down directly on top of her, undulating slightly, causing the puddle to smear, making wonderful gooey sounds. We were hips to hips, breasts mashed wonderfully to breasts. I tasted the lobes of her ears and the curves of her throat. Cindy gave me sighs and gasps in return.

My mouth continued southward. I kissed my way down her left breast, engulfing the nipple and as much breast as my mouth could take. With my hand pushing the breast upward, I sucked and licked the end of the breast eagerly. Drawing it deep into my mouth, I gazed up at Cindy as her head pushed into the pillow, eyes clenched as she relished this moment. Her body writhed beneath me.

I stopped my attentions to raise up on my arms, moving upward so that my right breast eased into her mouth. Cindy cradled the flesh with her hand while she sucked fervently. The sound of it was heaven and the sensation was beyond description. Her tongue alternated between lashing the nipple and swirling around the areola. I lifted my head and let out a rapturous cry.

For me, this was a fantasy made real, almost too intensely real. I needed to reapply myself to her ecstasy, before I lost control sooner than I wanted. So, slipping my breast from her mouth, I began a slow trail of kisses down the length of her torso. Her belly trembled with my attentions. When I reached her pubic hair, her hips were already moving in a subtle rhythm.

Shifting lower still, I got my first close-up look at another woman's sex. I nearly gasped at the sheer carnality of it. The shape and scent of it. The sensuous contour of the mons. The nether lips open and waiting. They were a perfectly matched pair of petals with a thin sheen of honey covering them. The plump perfection of her clitoris, fully engorged, peeked from its pink cloak.

Cindy's body shuddered as my fingers brushed the silken folds of her pussy, tentatively at first. Then I made another pass. And another. Coating my fingers in her juices. "Oh God, that feels good!" she hissed.

I stopped abruptly, shifting my attention to her legs. Turning to my left, I explored the sensitive flesh of her inner thigh with my mouth. Every kiss, nibble, gentle suck, and caress of my tongue drew a delightful response. And those reactions grew more dramatic the closer I came to her cleft. Just when I should've reached it, I passed over her sex and began a tour of her right thigh. Cindy groaned in frustration and whispered, "Please."

"Soon." I promised.

By the time I finished with her right thigh, Cindy was panting. I then began to massage both her thighs with my hands, working up and back from her yearning, sopping cunt. Her hands clutched the sheets and her legs trembled and clenched. I loved being able to do this to her. I looked rapturously at the elegant shape of her intimate flesh, at how it had blossomed under my touch. That was amazing.

Even more amazing, I was about to put my mouth to another woman's sex. Imagine that.

As soon as my lips descended on her labia, Cindy's hips lifted from the bed and she drew her breath in sharply. My fingers slid up and down the outside of her soft thighs and hips. From there, my hands slipped under her wonderfully rounded bottom and drew her to me. Flattening my tongue, I swept up and down the length of her weeping slit, over and over.

Cindy's breathing came faster, mixed with little half moans. Ripples of tension coursed through her. Each lasted a moment longer than the one before, and the intervals between them shortened. Her vaginal lips parted, welcoming me to drink her in.

Her hands abandoned the sheets to tangle in my hair, drawing me deeper into her. I speared her with my tongue, pushing through her opening to the tightness within. My lips fastened on her and I began to lap and swallow her copious flow. The folds of her womanhood clutched at my tongue as if drawing me into a trap.

Moaning and gasping were done now, as Cindy shrieked her pleasure to the room. "PleasePleasePlease!!!" she begged, though her passion made the words almost unintelligible.

Eagerly granting her wish, I slid her clit between my lips and sucked it in and out, then swirled my tongue around it briskly. Cindy's thighs clamped around my head and she screamed for me to make her come. My tongue whipped fiercely, sending her to the brink.

But, as soon as she was there, I moved away, watching her hips pumping and pussy twitching and seeping. "What are you doing!?"

I watched and waited.

Three short strokes of my tongue along the tip of her clit brought Cindy's hips further off the bed, her thighs held open and trembling. I slipped inside her again, flexing my tongue, pushing it in and out until her body began to rock in a sympathetic motion.

"Oh God...." she gasped, her eyebrows knotting up "Do you... have any idea... what you're doing to me!?" I held still, feeling her cunt throb against my mouth. Her juices dripped down to my fingers, which were molded to the rounded softness of her bottom.

I had let her anticipation build, wanting her to need it, to ache for it.

And now, she was there.

I wrapped my mouth around her clit and sucked rapaciously. Cindy squirmed with delight, as my tongue flicked back and forth across her engorged nub. The more I nursed, the higher Cindy's body rose off the mattress. I held firm to her ass and squeezed.

Cindy squeezed her legs more tightly around my head, then released them and spread. With that, I began alternating between sucking her clit and thrusting my tongue deep inside her pussy.

"Oh, God. Yes. There. That's it. Jen. Jen. JenJenJen! I'm cumming," she cried. "Oh fuck..Oh..oh...oh...don't stop...oh God...right there....here it comes...keep going...keep going...oh oh please... Suck me... OH!" This dissolved into a series of cries that contained no clear words, but the meaning was explicit.

The orgasm struck her hard and fast, exploding within her. Making her spasm. Making her hips pump in and out, with me holding on for dear life. I kept my mouth and tongue on her sweet, wet opening. And with each new pulse of her body I was rewarded with more of her taste.

Once her bliss subsided and her thighs began to relax, Cindy's hips came to rest on the bed. But, I had no mercy and seemingly, no end of lust for this woman.

I continued licking as she tried to pull away. My tongue opened her, pointing and dipping inside of her, then curled, drawing out her cream.

Cindy moaned again. I attacked her still rigid clitoris with my mouth. I used my tongue to torment the sensitive bud, sucking it into my mouth and letting my tongue lave it, back and forth. My arms pulled her thighs tighter to me and I fucked her with my tongue, wanton in my desire for her. Not a minute had gone by before Cindy's body bucked violently in the throes of a second and more powerful orgasm. And then a third. And then again.

Cindy finally begged. "Please. Stop. Jen, stop. I can't take any more."

I gave in, laying my head on her thigh. We rested together for a moment.

"My God, Jen. That was magnificent." I kissed her leg. Then bit it softly, enjoying the soft, smooth skin in my mouth.

"Come up here so I can kiss you," Cindy demanded.

Easing myself from between her thighs, I smiled at her expression of disbelief. My face glistened with her honey.

Cindy lay limply above me with her legs spread apart, her head on the pillow and her dark hair damp on her forehead.

I crawled up next to her to snuggle, draping my left arm and leg over her spent form. Reaching up, I turned her head to look at me, and said, "I love you."

"Don't I know it." she smiled. "I've never felt so loved. So... satisfied. Thank you." After we kissed, Cindy licked her juices from my face.

Her long lashes began to drowse, "I think you must've stolen every last spark of energy from my body. I didn't know it was possible to cum so much in such a short time." Her lips curved up again, faintly this time. "Can you give me just a moment, hon? I need to rest my eyes for a... " Her voice trailed off and stillness settled on her features.

Still abuzz with sexual energy, I sat up cross-legged beside her, grateful for the opportunity to watch her while she slept. Cindy's beauty had always insinuated upon my awareness. She had the kind of exquisite loveliness that couldn't be ignored. But now, given the chance to let my eyes linger unselfconsciously, I was in awe.

Her face was turned up to the ceiling, the sensuous geometry of it calculated to seduce the eye. She lay on her back with shapely arms, toned but not muscular, stretched on either side of her. Even on her back, gravity could only do so much to tame those incredible breasts. Their bounty was matched by their sumptuous symmetry - heavy globes surmounted by distended brown nipples. Her belly was subtly rounded but firm, the lower part hidden by the angle of her pelvis, which turned away from her torso in my direction. A trim waist flared into full, shapely hips. Hips tapered into curvaceous, womanly legs which were all but irresistible to touch.

So I didn't resist. My hand glided over her velvety skin while my eyes soaked in the rich, glowing color of it. What man or woman could fail to be moved by such allure? Certainly not me.

I have always been visually oriented. It's not uncommon for me to be moved by the way a full moon's light falls on a cloud formation or the contrasting colors in a stand of blossoming trees. So, it's not surprising that I must have spent half an hour just delighting in her beauty. I was very much aware of my great good fortune to be there, in that place, and in the company of this woman.

Almost overcome with the intensity of emotion, I closed my eyes for a moment. I felt a tear escape.

Cindy's hand moved over mine and her voice gently intruded upon the stillness in the room, "Hey, what's that about?"

"Nothing." I sniffled and grinned. "Just me being silly. I was looking at you while you rested... and I.. I got to thinking how very hard I've fallen for you."

"That doesn't sound silly. That sounds like a wonderful compliment. And just so you know..." she reached up, placed her hand on the back of my neck and drew me down to her, "You're not alone."

Our lips met, and she kissed me with a possessive eagerness that made my heart flutter and my pussy tingle. We embraced, kissing, arms and legs twining, hands searching each flesh. The kiss went on and on.

Cindy's hand came between us, the flat of her palm between my breasts, tenderly pushing me to lay back on the bed. I reclined on my elbows, stretched languorously across the bed. My right leg lay flat while my left leg was bent at the knee, foot flat on the mattress. She crawled up beside me and laid on her side. Pressing her body to me as tightly as she could, she propped up her head to look at me. Her lips moved to meet mine.

This was heaven! Her tongue grazed my lips, inviting but not insistent. My lips parted and her tongue slipped between them. She explored my mouth while the cushion of her breasts were thrust tantalizingly against me. Her right hand roamed unhurriedly over my breasts, teasing my already erect nipples into aching hardness. I mewled with pleasure into her mouth.

Cindy's agile tongue caressed and played with mine as her hand began an agonizingly slow descent down my rib cage, over my flat tummy, pausing to circle my navel and then lower. Her fingers arrived at the top of my pussy, just inside my downy pubes. I was in an agony of anticipation as she paused on the brink of my mons.

The tips of her fingers slowly skimmed up and down my slippery labia. The sensations were fiercely arousing, as were the wet, rhythmic noises her motions made. She kept up the slow teasing until my back was arched and my hands reflexively grasped handfuls of the sheets. I moaned with the kiss while she purred sensuously back at me.

Cindy broke the kiss, raining butterfly pecks on my lips, nose, eyelids and cheeks, before tracing down my neck to the hollow between my collar bones. From there, her tongue and lips patiently scaled my throat, along the line of my jaw, to my ear. Here she sucked the sensitive lobe and exhaled warm, shivery breaths until I was gasping.