A Permanent Employee Ch. 02

Story Info
She goes back to the shop & confronts Billy & Mark.
2k words
4.04
26k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 04/30/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FERDY
FERDY
38 Followers

The reader is urged to read part 1 of this story for the background on my quest to become a "Permanent" employee. Even without the first part of the story, part 2 can hopefully stand alone.I know that while writing it, I frequently got a warm feeling between my legs. I would appreciate comments from males or females (especially ones who like teasing and being the aggressor and who really enjoy sex). Happy Reading—if you get hot, hard, wet or leave a sticky mess on your hand or in your briefs or panties---then so much the better.

While the sex with Dan was fantastic, I still couldn't get Mark and Billy (the guys in the shop) out of my mind. I really owed it to them to give them a proper "Thank You" for putting the "Permanent" idea in my mind---Right?? I decided it was only the decent thing to do. One Saturday when I knew that they would be alone working overtime, I showed up unannounced. I was wearing a pair of short shorts covering my red thong panties, a tight tee over my favorite red nipple-less bra. I have to admit that seeing my hard nipples poking out my top was even turning me on. I imagined that it would have a similar effect on the boys—let's hope so.

"Hi Guys", I said as walked into the shop wiggling my tight ass. "What's up?" I smiled seductively liking my lips. I knew what I wanted to be up!!!

"We're just about done", Billy stammered as he tried to keep from staring at my tits with their hard nipples that were trying to escape from confinement.

"Well Guys, I've been wondering what you meant about a 'Permanent' employee that I heard you talking about a few days ago?" I said with my best innocent expression.

"Aw Claire, we were just kidding around like guys do." Mark said with an embarrassed expression.

"I am intrigued by this idea, would you boys be willing to help me?" I questioned. They didn't have to know that Dan had already taken care of my employee status, in fact even reaffirming it on a daily basis.

"What do you mean?" Mark replied.

"You know, becoming a 'Permanent' employee," I winked

"Do you mean having SEX or something?" Billy struggled to say.

"Yes, I mean screwing, fucking, sucking, doing the nasty or whatever else you guys call it," I exclaimed.

"I guess we could try to help," they both said in unison.

"You had better do more then try, now drop your pants and we'll see if you have the necessary tools for the job," I said as I took off my tee and shorts, exposing my tits enclosed in my red nipple-less bra and my sexy red thong panties. "Well, how about it, do you want my luscious red lips wrapped around your cocks; want to shove your pricks in my juicy pussy or in my tight ass?" "Maybe, you'll get to do all of that if you're man enough."

That was all I had to say, they both quickly dropped their pants and underwear exposing their extremely ready cocks. Looking at Mark's dick, I saw the most beautiful piece of meat. It was not overly long, just extremely thick with BIG balls hanging down. It looked to be almost as big-a-round as a Coke can. That certainly gave new meaning to having a little "Coke". I knew that I would have a job getting it into my mouth but I was eager to try. On the other hand, Billy's dick was of average thickness but very long stretching easily past his belly button. I guess, I'll have to modify my feelings about excess being more than your can get in your mouth at one time.

"Oh, those are very nice," I smiled and slowly licked my lips. Even though I could see that it wasn't necessary, I decided to tease them a little. I tweaked my nipples with one hand while stroking my pussy, which was rapidly soaking my panties, with the other. "Billy, just how long is your cock?"

"My girlfriend measured it once and said it was 10 ¾ inches or 11 inches if I was really aroused," he stated proudly

"Wow, that's really a long one." "Does it get really hard?" "Can you suck yourself off?" I asked as I continued my teasing.

"Hard as a rock and Yes, I can easily suck it" "I enjoy doing it sometimes, until I blast off into my mouth," he said blushing, while stroking his cock and pretending that he was about to suck it. "My girlfriend taught me how to do it and I've gotten pretty good at it" "I found that I really like the taste of my cum."

Wow, Billy had really turned the tables on me. He was doing a great job of teasing the teaser. My pussy was now sopping wet and my nipples were screaming for attention. "That's great I managed to blurt out, why don't you suck yourself off while I try to get Mark's sausage in my mouth," I said as I opened my mouth and vibrated my tongue like I was reaching out for Mark's fat prick. "I plan to swallow Mark's load, although from the looks of his balls, this might be a problem". "If you kiss me after you both cum, we can swap jizz and compare the taste" "Would you like that, I think it would be really sexy and cool" "Don't worry baby, you'll get a chance to put your long dong into me, I can't wait."

Neither Billy nor Mark needed more encouragement. Soon my lips were stretched around Mark's big mushroom head. His pre-cum quickly coated my lips, making them glisten. What a great lip gloss and it also tasted wonderful. I could see that Billy was taking it all in, as he watched my luscious wet red lips suck on the head. He was stroking his prick and I was certain that it must be at the full 11 glorious inches. God, it was LONG and as HARD as a rock. I would get to him later. Right now, I had the challenge of learning how to suck on a cock that I couldn't close my hand around. I wondered how this monster would feel in my cunt; I was really looking forward to that. But, first I wanted to see if I would be able to handle the large load of hot juicy spunk that I knew would soon come my way.

Meanwhile, Billy easily took a good six inches of his long pole into his mouth and there still was a good almost five inches outside. I have to admit it really turned me on to see him sucking on his own dick. He really was good at it; his girlfriend had taught him well. Looking into each others eyes, as we kissed, licked and sucked the dicks, was very HOT. I noticed how we seemed to be competing against one another to see who was doing the best job. What a TURN-ON!!!

It didn't take long before both dicks erupted with their hot creamy nectar. I wasn't disappointed by Mark; he flooded my throat and mouth with a large delicious contribution of hot juicy cum, with the consistency of vanilla pudding. Those big bull nuts of his were a real pumping station. I managed to swallow almost his entire offering, keeping a small amount to share with Billy for our taste test. Billy eagerly kissed me passionately, sharing his spunk, our lips and tongues mixing our offerings. We swirled the mixture around in our mouths and agreed that it really tasted delightful before we eagerly swallowed it. We kissed some more, enjoying the residual taste on our lips and tongues. I couldn't resist and reached down to grasp his still semi-hard tool. Even though he was not completely hard (only about a meager 10 inches), I struggled to find the end just by feel. I had to see this up close and personal, so I knelt down, took him in my mouth and cleaned up the last of his cum that was still leaking out. This was my second new experience today, first Mark with his "Jaw Breaker" and now Billy's "Where is the End?"

After a few minutes, I was delighted to see that my two studs who were still very much aroused and obviously ready for more action. I thought to myself, how lucky I was to have found two guys who had the perfect sized dicks for what I had in mind. I had always fantasized about DP, and here was the perfect opportunity. I knew that if I knelt over Mark's monster, lowering myself so that it slipped inside, I could thrust my ass up in the air, making my asshole available to Billy's long tool. Because of his length, he could easily get a good five or six inches into me. I imagine one of the pluses, of having such a long cock, was the ability to slide half of it into a willing pussy or ass and still being able to stand back and admire your handiwork. Although, I have to say that, I would hardly call that "work". Thinking about that, I decided that I was jealous. It would be like being a participant and a voyeur at the same time.

"Guys, that was really nice but by your definition I am still not a 'Permanent' employee," I said, smiling wickedly. I explained what I had in mind and they both couldn't wait to get on with it.

I gently lowered myself over Mark, placing the head of his cock at the entrance to my very wet pussy. Looking down at his waiting prick, I wondered how my cunt would be able to swallow it. The anticipation of what was to come almost made me cum right then. I knew from my experience in sucking it, that it was going to be a struggle to get his sausage inside me. Slowly, I pushed down while he thrust upward. Ever so slowly he eased into me, until after a few glorious minutes, during which I had cum twice, he was buried into me up to his balls. I don't know how he fit that pony dong in me, but at the time it felt so good that I really didn't care about the how. That was really a fulfilling experience, if you know what I mean. I would gladly have settled for this connection alone, if it hadn't been for Billy waiting in the wings with his "Foot Long"

Positioning my ass up in the air, I motioned to Billy that it was his turn. He slipped behind me and began fingering my anus and lubricating it with his saliva. When he had gotten three fingers in me, I knew it was time for the real thing. Placing the head of his prick at the entrance, he slowly pushed forward until my sphincter muscle relaxed enough to allow his head to pop inside me. He patiently worked himself in until six inches of his tool was securely implanted in my ass. The three of us relaxed briefly before Billy and Mark were able to build up a rhythm. One would slide out while the other thrust in---the sensation was fantastic---I never wanted it to stop. After I had cum more times than I could count and the boys had unload large portions of their hot juice into my pussy and ass---we collapsed in a heap.

When we had revived, I kissed both of them passionately and thanked them for making me 'Permanent' (again)!!! I knew that I would be welcome anytime to come back to the shop for a little "Coke" or a "Foot Long" or both if I was really hungry.

I left thinking that I hoped if Dan found out, he wouldn't be angry. Actually, I could say it was good for employee morale. Maybe he would be interested in a threesome. He had absolutely the right size dick for sucking so he would fit in perfectly with Billy and Mark. I now had three hot studs more than willing to provide me with hot sex whenever I desired. I think I'll throw my vibrator away; all those batteries were getting expensive. I LOVE LOVE LOVE MY JOB!!!

FERDY
FERDY
38 Followers