A Personal Touch

Story Info
She explores a dirty fantasy while masturbating.
996 words
3.94
48.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let my warm robe drop to the floor as the cool breeze from the window caressed my skin. I love this time of the year, the air always smells like rain and the temperature starts to cool down after the summer months.

I pull back the sheets and climb into bed, the soft material feels warm against my naked skin. The sheets are a deep purple and I loved the way they contrast against my pale skin in the dim light from outside my window. I close my eyes and get comfortable on the bed, moving to the middle so I have plenty of room. My nipples are already getting hard, a combination of the cool air and anticipation of what's to come.

I let the bed sheets warm where my skin is against them; my eyes close as I enjoy each sensation. I run my fingers up my arms, my smooth skin grazes the skin as my hands brush against my throat and neck. I feel the dip at the base of my throat and let one hand slowly travel across my chest, careful to not to touch the mounds of my breasts, not yet.

I push at the skin on the sides of my breasts, pushing them together as my fingers travelling further down my stomach. I feel the curves of skin and grab at them, softly and rough at the same time, feeling myself. I lift my knees together as my hands run over the tops of my thighs over my knee caps and back up my legs. I lift my hands back up to my breasts, slowly tracing my finger around and around in circles and feel my nipples tightening with arousal. I reach my nipples and rub them softly with the tips of my fingers, then the palms of my hands, pinching and pulling at them. My breast mounds bounce with the weight of themselves as I play with my nipples.

I moan softly as I feel that familiar tingle in my vagina, my bare skin sensitive under the sheets. One hand grasps and pinches my nipple while the other cups my entire pussy mound. My eyes are closed now and as I rub my outer lips I imagine I am in a dark alley with a man, his rough hands all over me rubbing my wet pussy.

"Mmm, that feels good Mister. Rub my pussy" I say to myself as I slide a finger between my slit.

I imagine he is rough with and only here to use me. His hands are strong, grabbing at me and his voice dominant. I want him to talk dirty to me, to use and have his way with me. I finger my clit, using the wetness and spreading it up and down my slit.

"Mmmm finger fuck me Mister" I moan out loud as I slide a finger into my cunt hole, probing myself and opening up my own vagina.

I reach over and use my other hand to fish eagerly in my draw for my glass dildo. I pull it out and bring it up level with my face. It's very thick and smoothly shaped like a penis. I push it into my mouth, forcing it in as I moan and gag around it, the stranger calling me a dirty slut in my head as I early suck the cock.

I slide another finger in my pussy, wanting the stranger to finger fuck me hard now as I suck his dick faster, hungry for it. I take the dildo out of my mouth and slide it along my lips, down past my hard nipples and wet slit as I slide my fingers out of myself.

"Oh fuck me Mister!" I beg him. "Please fuck me; I need that cock deep inside me"

As I talk I feel the cool head of the glass dildo rub my open cunt hole, threatening to pop inside me. I moan loudly as I slip the head of the dildo inside me. It spreads me open as it fills me up, making me push myself further down its shaft.

I leave it there, buried deep inside me as I cup my breasts, enjoying the full feeling deep in my womb. Slowly I thrust my pelvis up and down, feeling the dildo move inside me as it wedges itself against the bed. I bounce my ass on the bed slowly, building a rhythm as I imagine the stranger grasping my throat, holding me up against the wall as thrusts his cock inside me. He is so thick and hard inside me, as he forcefully uses my body just for his pleasure.

I thrust harder on the dildo, groping and pulling at my breast as my other hand eagerly rubs my clit. Loudly I moan "Ahhh fuck me Mister, fuck my cunt".

I can feel the long shaft deep inside me as I fuck it harder, the stranger pounding me roughly against the wall. As I feel my pussy gripping the dildo I imagine he is about to cum, telling me he is going to force me to take his sperm. I grip the dildo using two hands to thrust it inside of me as I gasp and moan out loud. My cunt milks the strangers cock and as I cum, I imagine his sperm filling my fertile womb.

I slow down my thrusts with the dildo and as I come down from my orgasm I slide it out, laying it on the bed beside me. I close my legs and run my hands over my tender pussy mound, and belly. As I come to the end of my fantasy, the strange man leaves me there in the ally, used and filled with his sperm.

I feel so sleepy that I leave my glass dildo lying under the sheets with me. Maybe I'll use it again before I get up I think as I gently fall asleep, content.