A Pets Tale

Story Info
A night on the town with Master.
3.5k words
4.31
29.7k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/14/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I woke up this morning, I had no idea what you had in store for me. I didn't know this would turn out to be one of the most exciting days of my life.

The day started out as usual. After I finished all the chores you set for me, I took a long, hot shower and shaved, making sure I was smooth and soft everywhere except for a small strip just above my slit just like you like it. Per your orders, I remain naked after leaving the shower and will remain as such until you so order.

I went back into your bedroom where you were sound asleep. I watched you for a few moments, your chest moving up and down slowly, listening to the soft snore coming from your throat. Oh, how I adore you, Sir. I have never been happier since the day you made me your pet.

I could see a bulge under the blankets, but wasn't sure if it was the blankets or your excited cock so I slowly pulled the covers down. When I saw your cock standing at attention, an idea popped in my mind. I decided I wanted to wake you in a different way than usual.

I went to my side of the bed and climbed on as gently as I could so I didn't wake you. I ran my fingertips up and down the shaft, feeling it twitch. A drop of pre cum dribbled out of the tip. I leaned down, watching the clear liquid sparkle in the morning light before licking it off. You tasted so good, Sir. I needed more.

I wrapped my lips around the thick mushroom head, swirling my tongue around it, gently sucking. Sliding my mouth further down, feeling your hair tickle my cheek, I cupped your balls in my hand and started to massage it. I began to move my head up and down in a slow, steady rhythm, creating a strong suction. I heard a moan and you shifted slightly. I turned my head a bit and looked up at you. Your eyes were still closed. I couldn't tell if you were still asleep or just enjoying your special wake up call.

I turned my head back and let you pop out of my mouth. Using my spit as lube, I continued to use my hand on your cock, pumping it in the same slow, steady rhythm my mouth did. I leaned down even further, sucking and licking your balls. Another moan, louder this time, came from your throat. I started sucking your rock hard member again, faster and with more urgency. I needed your cum to fill my mouth, Sir. I needed to feel the thick, sticky fluid slide down my throat.

I turned my head again and saw you looking down at me, watching me as I fucked your prick with my mouth. You grabbed a handful of my hair, thrusting your hips up, forcing your cock down my throat. I could tell by your labored breathing and ragged thrusting it wouldn't be long now. I sucked harder, my tongue going wild on you. You held my head down as the first stream of cum shot down my throat, then another and another. You finally released my head, allowing me to raise it a little so the rest of your cum could fill my mouth and fill it you did. I continued to suck and milk all I could out of you before letting you fall out of my mouth. I held your cum in my mouth for a moment, swirling it around, savoring your taste before finally swallowing it.

"Good morning, Sir." I said with a smirk. You sighed as the remainder of your orgasm flowed through your body.

"Good morning, pet."

"Did you enjoy your wake-up call this morning?"

"I did, though I didn't give you permission to do such a thing, now did I? We will deal with that in a bit though. Right now I'm starving. What's for breakfast?"

Without answering, I quickly ran to the kitchen to get the tray I set up for you earlier. I slowly brought it in, careful not to spill anything. Your face brightened with a smile at the sight of this. I've never brought you breakfast in bed before and you seemed to really like it.

You immediately sat up and straightened your legs so I could place the tray over them. Looking over the tray, you saw a large plate with two sausage links, scrambled eggs and French toast. Next to the plate was a small bowl with syrup for the toast and on the other side of the plate was a bowl of fresh, mixed fruit.

As you were looking over the tray, I quickly went back into the kitchen and grabbed your coffee and morning paper. When I returned into the bedroom, you looked at me with such pride in your eyes. "Thank you, pet."

After you finished your breakfast, I refilled your coffee and took the tray back into the kitchen. I stayed there a few moments cleaning up. When I was finished and returned to the bedroom, I saw it was time for my punishment. You were standing by our large, four-poster bed. There were shackles hanging down from the two posts at the foot of the bed and shackles on the floor connected to the legs of it.

I walked over to the bed and stopped at the edge. Still facing it, I spread my legs so you can clamp the shackles around my ankles. The cold metal against my skin made me shiver and my nipples harden. You lifted my right arm over my head, clamping the third shackle around my wrist and then doing the same with the left one. I lowered my head so that my long, raven hair would fall in front me, exposing my bare back to you. I could feel your eyes looking over me. Making sure the marks from the last flogging were gone.

The first strike wasn't too bad as the leather strips fell firmly across my shoulders. The second strike was a little lower and the strips wrapped around my side, licking at my heavy breast. As you continued, the strikes became harder, more painful. Each strike drew a whimper from me. The strike on my ass was the worst of them all. A tear ran down my cheek. I could feel the marks from the leather strips start to form on my flesh. The next strike fell across my thighs. "Do you understand why I'm punishing you?"

"Yes, Master." I whimpered. "Because I gave you oral pleasure without asking permission, Sir." My breathing labored, a light sheen of sweat forming on my body… another sharp strike across my shoulders.

"Good girl. You know better than to do such a thing without asking my permission first, don't you, girl?"

A hard strike across my ass caused me to cry out. "Yes, Sir!" My head was spinning, tears streamed down my face. My body was weak, worn out and trembling. The only things holding me up were the shackles on my wrists. Then I felt you come up behind me and undo the shackles on my ankles. Your strong arm wrapped around my waist, holding me up as you released my wrists and helped me onto the bed. After you got on the bed, I curled up next to you, laying my head on your chest, your arms wrapped around me. "Good girl." you whispered as you wiped my tears and I slowly drifted to sleep.

As I awoke, I noticed you were no longer beside me. I looked around the room, but couldn't see much. The sun had started to set, casting a dark shadow throughout the room. I leaned over to turn the light on. That's when I saw the note you had left me.

I am very pleased with your actions today, pet, and how you handled your punishment. Be ready for me at 8pm. You will find everything you are to wear in the bathroom. Take a hot bath to ease the pains I know you must be feeling and wait for my return.

Your Master

Only after reading the letter did I realize what great pain I was in; my ass most of all. I slowly got off the bed and looked at the clock. It was almost 6:30 so I went into the bathroom. I saw my outfit hanging on the other side of the door. I couldn't believe this was what you wanted me to wear.

The first thing I saw was a corset. It was red leather with a small amount of black lace trim around the bust. It had a front lacing enclosure so it would be fairly easy for me to put on myself. Next was a black leather mini skirt. I was shocked by how short it was. It didn't look like it would cover much of anything. Black, crotchless fishnet stockings were draped over the skirt. On the floor next to the door were black knee high, patent leather boots. The heels on those things had to be about 4 inches. How the hell was I supposed to walk in those?

I decided I'd worry about that later. All I wanted to do was soak in some hot water and relax for bit. I knew by that outfit that tonight would prove to be very interesting and I'd need all the energy I could muster.

After getting out of the tub, my body didn't hurt as much from the lashings I received earlier and I felt energized. I checked the time and saw I still had an hour to get ready so I started getting dressed. The corset wasn't very easy to get on. I had to really suck my belly in for it to close all the way and it seemed like the cups were a size too small for my large, heavy breasts. A little more than half of them were bulging over the top. Too much movement and they'd pop out for sure.

After I got the stockings on, I moved to the skirt. When I finally got it on, I was pleased to see that it covered more than I thought it would, but it was still mighty short. If I bent over, I would be flashing anyone who'd be standing behind me. I'm pretty sure that was the whole point.

I did my hair, put it up in a ponytail just as you like it and then put the boots on. It took me a while to get used to walking in them. After I finally felt confident enough that I wouldn't fall, I checked the time again. It was ten 'til eight so I hurried to the door and got in my usual position whenever I am to wait for you to come home. Leaving a few feet between the door and I, I knelt and clasped my hands behind my back. Doing this almost made my tits pop out of the corset, but after a little adjusting and making sure they were safe in their confines, I again clasped my hands behind my back and awaited your arrival.

It wasn't long before I heard your car pull up. I could feel my heart start to race, hoping you'd approve of how I looked. When you walked into the house, you didn't say a word, but I could feel your eyes inspecting me as you walked slowly around me. "Position 2." was all you said and I immediately stood; legs spread and hands clasped my behind my head. That made my breasts tumble out of the corset, but I knew better than to move and try to put them back. That would have to wait until you were done with your inspection of me.

"Very good, pet." You walked behind me and I could feel your eyes go straight to my ass. "Position 3."

I bent over; legs still straight and spread, tits hanging down, swaying back and forth and the skirt rising up over my ass. I had a hard time keeping my balance due to the boots I was wearing, but I managed to keep my hands behind my head and didn't touch the floor.

Your hand caressed my ass, rubbing, admiring the marks your flogger left behind. You moved it down further, rubbing the outer lips of my sex, spreading them. You leaned down and filled your senses with the aroma of my arousal, your fingers saturated with my juices. Painfully slowly, you slid one finger inside my snatch, making my nectar dribble out onto your hand. "My goodness, baby." You said with a little chuckle. "Are we excited?"

I moaned as you slid another finger inside me, slowly thrusting them in and out. You knelt down behind me, reaching between my legs with your other hand and began pinching my pert nipples, rolling them between your finger and thumb, pulling them as you fucked my pussy with your hand. My legs started to tremble when I felt the first flick of your tongue on my clit.

My moans came louder, I couldn't breath and my whole body shook. You sucked my clit into your mouth, licking and sucking relentlessly, pinching my nipples harder, finger fucking my pussy faster… I knew I couldn't hold on much longer. "Please, Master!" I yelled, begging for you to let me cum. You removed your mouth from my nub long enough to say, "No, pet." and then continued with what you were doing.

It took all the strength I had to keep from collapsing to the floor. My moans turned to screams and whimpers. I was on the verge exploding. "Master!" was all I could manage to scream and then you instantly stopped everything. Your hands and mouth left me, leaving my body on fire. I could feel your eyes on me, watching my squirms, listening to my moans and whimpers of agony and frustration.

When I had finally calmed down, you told me to stand and to put my breasts back into the corset. I did the best I could, but knew that if they were jarred enough, they'd pop out again. After I put them back into place, you came up behind me and placed a silk blindfold over my eyes.

"Sir," I giggled. "What are you doing?"

"Shhh. It's a surprise, pet." I could hear the smile in your voice.

Without saying another word, you led me out of the house and guided me to the walkway. You let go of me for a few seconds to lock the doors to the house. When you came back you led me to the sidewalk and we started walking down the street.

"Master? Why aren't we taking the car?"

"Hush, girl. You'll find out soon enough."

I didn't say another word as we walked. Cars were going past us. I could hear a few slow down as they got closer to us, probably to gawk at me due to what I was wearing and I heard a few wolf calls as the cars drove by. I was a little embarrassed at first, but also felt excited. Knowing you wanted to show your pet off, letting everyone know how proud you were to have me as your slave gave me great joy.

We continued to walk for a few blocks, enjoying the warm, midsummer night and then you stopped. I knew better than to say anything so I just stood in silence, wondering where we were going. We waited there a few moments and then I heard what sounded like a large truck approaching. It wasn't until it slowed to a stop in front of us and I heard the doors open that I realized it was the city bus.

After you helped me up the steps, you paid the driver and started to lead me to the back of the bus. All I could hear was the loud rumble of the engine so I couldn't tell if anyone else was on the bus or not. Not until someone we had just walked past decided to take the opportunity to grab my ass.

You led me to the back slowly, very slowly, giving other hands the chance to grope me. It made me uncomfortable at first, but then I started to enjoy it. There were hands all over me. Some tried to grab my tits, others slid their hands between my thighs trying to touch my pussy. I was getting so aroused by what was happening. I assumed this was part of your plan for the evening since you didn't say anything about it.

When we finally stopped walking, I slowly turned around to face the front, trying to feel for a seat to sit in when you swatted my hand down. "No, pet." You took my left hand and tied a silk rope around it, raising it above my head and tying it to one of the rails overhead. After doing the same to the right one, you proceeded to have me spread my legs and then tied them to the legs of the bus seats.

After you had me situated to your liking, you had me open my mouth, fastening a ball gag around my head. Once you sat in the seat, the bus started to move again. I held onto the railings my hands were tied to so I could keep my balance. The bus hit a bump in the road. The driver took no measures to slow down at all. As the bus bounced and shook, my breasts flopped out of the corset once again.

A hand started to rub my inner thighs and another tits. My nipples were pulled and tweaked until they stood at attention. I felt my pussy lips start to spread, my arousal becoming evident as the hand on my thigh slowly worked its way up. Just when I thought it'd reach my cunt and give me the pleasure I so desired, it slowly went back down. Again and again the hand did this, each time getting just a little closer to the prize, lightly brushing against it, but then falling back down my leg.

I could feel my juices drip out of me, my pussy throbbing, begging to be touched. As if the man understood my need, he worked his way back up my thigh again. Only this time, he roughly shoved two fingers inside me. I let out a loud, but muffled moan as he slid his fingers back out, holding them just below my opening and letting my excitement drip down onto them.

I crouched down as much as I could, thrusting and wiggling my hips, searching for his fingers. Then he shoved them back into my canal, causing my head to fly back from the sensation. He began to thrust his hand up and down, my hips grinding, riding his fingers as his thumb rubbed my clit.

The hand on my tits worked my nipples feverishly. Pinching them hard, twisting them, and sending shockwaves through me. My moans became low grunts and growls. My legs shook and sweat dripped off my face. Seeing that I was coming close to orgasm, you stood up and leaned in next to my ear. "If you cum before I tell you to, slut, this night will be over and you won't get to know what other surprises I have for you."

All I could do was nod my head to say I understood. It took just about everything I had to not explode all over this strange man's hand. I almost lost it a couple times, but I held on. Even over the rumble of the engine and the wind gusting in through a window or two, I could hear my juices squishing out of me with each thrust of his hand.

Then, someone raised my skirt, exposing my ass. I felt hands spread my cheeks and someone rubbed a cold gel on and around my rosebud. Slowly and gently the finger invaded my ass, moving in and out. The fingers in my pussy picked up speed, the palm of the hand slapping against my clit. The finger in my ass slowly caught up and kept rhythm with the hand.

Just when I thought I couldn't hold on any longer, you whispered in my ear, "Cum. Now." and with those two little words, my muscles contracted, muffled screams escaped my throat and I gushed cum everywhere, but the hand didn't stop. It moved more urgently than ever, pounding into my contracting pussy, slamming into my clit. The finger in my ass moved just as fast sending yet another wave of cum flowing out of me.

As the bus finally slowed to a stop, so did the hands. After they left my body, you stood and removed the gag from my mouth. "Master." was all I had the strength to say. My legs were trembling and felt weak. As you untied my ankles and wrists, a loud applause broke out on the bus. From the sound of it, a lot of people got quite a show and they obviously enjoyed it. "You did well, my pet. I'm proud of you." You said as you helped me off the bus. I knew that would be a ride I'd never forget.