A Picture Perfect Sissy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason had no preparation or direction for what was to come next. Karen recorded the mixture of terror and resignation on his pretty face as Taneesha's four black friends came into the studio. Not a one of them stood less than six foot three nor weighed under two hundred fifty pounds and there was no doubt as to why they were here. They had been drinking and they were loud and aggressive and they wasted no time completely dominating the terrified sissy. Within seconds Jason found himself nervously pulling down a zipper, even while his panties were being yanked down over his hips. In short order, a black man was on the bed behind him, probing Jason's white bottom with a long, erect cock. At the same time, Jason was holding a second black cock lightly between his fingers and delicately licking delicately its fat, wet, dark purple head.

They were laughing at him now, manhandling him, commenting on what a good little bitch he was. The way they abused him was in stark contrast to the way Karen, Sue, and his ex-wife abused him. There was very little subtlety in the men's approach. They didn't tease him or humiliate him so much as treat him entirely as an object for their sexual satisfaction. Jason had often heard the term "sex-object," of course, but never had he fully realized what being a "sex-object" really meant—or what it felt like.

Karen moved in for a close-up of the black cock now pushing in and out of Jason's ass. Even she had been surprised at how easily the monstrous rod of black flesh had slipped inside the little sissy's ass. When the man in Jason's mouth started cumming, she switched focus to the semen escaping Jason's painted lips. She caught it spilling over his pretty chin and feminized fingers as Jason continued to pump the man into his mouth. One of the men not currently inside Jason couldn't wait and had began jerking himself off. Now he bucked his hips, spurting all over Jason's hair. The man in Jason's ass came, his semen soaking the tops of Jason's stockings. He passed the stunned sissy to the man who'd been impatiently waiting his turn. Jason was quickly flipped onto his back, legs thrown over a new man's shoulders, and fucked with his pretty feet waving helplessly in the air. Meanwhile, the sissy slut's mouth was once again filled with black cock while another black cock spurted cream all over his soft belly.

This is wonderful, Karen thought, simply wonderful, as she filmed the half-naked white she-male wriggling lasciviously on the bed. He has achieved total sissification. She couldn't help being impressed at how completely Jason had been transformed into Holly. At the same time, Catherine, shook her head in amazement to see just how debased her ex-husband had become. To think, she had been married to this pretty, submissive, plump-titted little slut! He was completely without shame. Looking at him now, Catherine realized Jason was a hundred times more active in bed like this than he'd ever been with her. Taneesha, sipping a drink, bent her head toward Jason's beautiful white wife, who whispered just that, and nodded, stifling a laugh. Taneesha, who'd long ago once heard Jason make several fairly innocuous but to her mind somewhat stereotyped racial comments, was quite pleased at the present arrangement. To see this once rather arrogant white male taking it up the ass, in the mouth, in the face, in the hands from four virile black brothers—that was a dream come true: and it was all being captured on videotape. As for Sue, she just grinned, winked at Karen, her lover, and, feeling incredibly aroused at Holly's total humiliation, she thought to herself, "another spineless male bites the dust."

At this point, Jason was pretty much oblivious to it all. He knew, somewhere in the back of his mind, that it was all over for him now. He knew that his ex-lover, her lesbian girlfriend, his ex-wife, his ex-employee, and soon, tens of thousands of others would be watching him fuck and suck four black studs, but somehow it didn't really matter anymore. He found himself coaxing a black cock to yet another monstrous erection with his soft sissy hands, licking and kissing it, while he was on his knees. A moment later he was being titty-fucked, holding his breasts together over a long slippery black hose, which shortly spurted into his face. He was soon sucking again, taking it up the ass, giving handjobs, tit jobs, and, after his sissy platform had been pulled off, even frigging one black cock under his soft stocking foot. The sensation of hot black semen spilling over his painted toes was indescribably wonderful. His own penis, which Sue had been demurely tied back, as usual, today with a white satin ribbon , strained to achieve an erect state. Jason wanted desperately to free it, or better still, to have one of his black assaulters free it for him. Instead, he managed an orgasm the usual way: a long slow leakage that never seemed to properly end, but kept building and ebbing, building and ebbing. He felt it building now, and at the same time his anal ring massaged the 10-inch hose in his ass so that the man attached to it grunted and cursed his satisfaction as yet another load of black cum was squirted inside Jason's little bum.

Someone was holding him up now, one enormous muscular brown arm with prison tattoos wrapped around his narrow waist, lifting Jason's body clear off the floor, his legs dangling, and he was being told by someone, maybe Karen, to look into the camera. He mustn't have obeyed fast enough because Jason felt a hand in his hair lifting his cum-drenched face towards the black lens which was zeroed right in on his dazed, rapturous expression. The man holding him growled something about him being a white sissy faggot, a bitch, a cocksucking slut, but they hadn't hurt him, and Jason knew they wouldn't. He wasn't a threat to anyone. He was just a submissive, helpless pleasure whore. Was there a cock still inside him?

"Smile honey," someone said. Yes, it was probably Karen who said it, "Smile."

And then it was his ex-wife, standing off-camera, who said, "Say sleaze, Holly. Say sleaze."

There was laughter both in front of and behind the camera.

Jason smiled weakly, contentedly, as he lisped the word.

"Sleaze…"

And then everything faded orgasmically to black.

{the end}

12