A Piece of Candi Ch. 04

Story Info
Love's sweet bliss.
3.6k words
4.29
21.2k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Candi leaned into the shower wall, and I slid up into her tightness. I loved feeling her puckered hole, the muscles contracting tightly around me as I moved against her. My hands roamed her wet body freely, and I fondled her hard nipples, biting on her shoulder and neck again. "Oh God Brett, that feels so sexy! Fuck me, fuck me!" she begged.

I liked it when she was hot like this, but this was just part of the reason that I loved her. Making love to her was perfect, but this, this was an extra joy we shared.

I pumped her harder, my pace quickening, she gasped as warm liquid ran from her body, "God Brett, make me come again." She panted. I felt myself swell, getting ready to explode inside her tight depths, she must have felt it too, because she stopped me.

"No, don't come that way. I want to feel you come in my pussy. Fill me deep with that hot come." She looked over her shoulder at me, and the seductive look on her face, along with the tone of her voice almost sent me over my edge.

I pulled out of her, and she turned, soaping me up, her hands working me gently, but enough where I had to tell her to stop or I would shoot off right then. She smiled, and moved so the cool water rinsed the suds away. As the water rinsed over me, she positioned herself against the wall in the corner of the tiled stall, and lifted her leg, attempting to wrap it around mine.

I moved to her, running my hand down her thigh, adjusting her to my height, and slowly penetrated the juicy warmth of her hot box. Where my cock had relaxed and shrunken from the cooler water, it was now at full attention, and throbbing again as I rocked against her. Candi braced herself against the wall, and me, standing on her toes, allowing me the deepest thrust I could give her. She moaned loudly, grinding her teeth as I shoved to the hilt of my cock.

One of my arms wrapped around her body, pulling her into me, while the other held up her leg at her thigh, allowing her to tighten it around my body, entwining into me. She rocked on me, begging me to go deeper, harder, her nipples rubbed my chest, turning me on even more.

"Fuck Brett, yes, make me come, make me come baby!" she looked at me, her eyes full of lust and love. She growled a deep throaty growl, "Oh god, I'm coming, fuck, you feel so good."

I felt this hot gush of liquid expel from her body, something that I had never experienced with a woman, and it took me by surprise. I slowed my pace and she panicked, "NO! Don't stop! Don't stop!" I picked it up again, feeling my rod become harder, one more of those from her and there was no holding back for me.

"Oh God Yesss" She hissed, letting loose another hot gusher.

"Candi, do you want me to come baby? Are you ready for me to come!" I panted, knowing I couldn't hold back any more.

"Yes, yes Brett, fill me, shoot that hot juice all inside of me! Come baby, come!"

I don't know if it was the look she gave me when she spoke, or the tightness of her walls that took me over, but I shot a load of cream that would rival a horse! She clung to me, her breath so quick I thought she was going to pass out, but she held tightly to me, kissing me softly, whispering that she loved me, and thanking me for loving her.

Her vaginal muscles tightened around me once more, and my shrinking dick slipped from her body. She quivered and smiled at me. We washed off, cleaning the tender places with care, and after we dried off, I carried her to our bed, lying her down, crawling in next to her, and sleeping soundly the rest of the night.

***

We drove out to the farmhouse after breakfast the next morning. The day was beautiful, the sun shown brighter than I could ever remember, but then again, it could have been because I was so in love. We had taken my car, and Candi sat close enough so that she could snuggle into my shoulder, and we held hands almost the whole trip. This was something that I had wanted to do so many years ago with her, and it felt so right, even more so now.

I looked over at her as she gave me directions to the house, and considered why we had been separated for so long. I knew why, Doug, or maybe just fate itself, I really didn't know why we had been apart for so long. She watched the trees go by, and relaxed against me. I continued to think about the past.

When I met Candi, she was studying Communications and Journalism and living in a sorority house on campus. I was taking Law, living in my own apartment away from the college. It didn't take long for us to hit it off, and we even dated a few times through the first quarter of our second year.

Doug and I were close friends; we had been since high school, so we shared almost everything, except his women, because I never liked any of them; and I didn't have any time to find any I was fond of, until I met Candi. Doug was dating a girl, Angelia, I think that was her name; she was after everything in jeans that had money. He picked her up at a bar one night and hung on to her for almost a year. In the mean time, I was seeing Candi on and off.

I never even realized that Doug was interested in Candi until I called her at Christmas break and asked her to go out with me on New Year's Eve. When she told me that Doug had already asked her, I was pissed! Of course, I told her that was fine, I would find another date, but if she changed her mind, I would love to see her.

She hesitated, but told me thank you and she would see me after classes started again. When we started back, she avoided me, and I never knew why. Doug and I stayed friends, even though I sank deeper into my studies, with the occasional outing, but we were never as close as we were.

I had gone to St. Petersburg Florida for spring break, wanting a complete break from everything. I was at the beach when I saw Candi, my heart did flip flops, and I asked her who she was with, it was then I found out that she and Doug were officially dating. Nevertheless, she warmed up to me again, and we spent a lot of time together. That was the same week I met Bev, she was a college student from USF, studying economics.

During that week of spring break, the four of us partied together, and we got to know each other, we became close, and Doug and Bev were getting along great. Since they were spending so much time together I took a chance to slip off with Candi a few times and spend as much time showing her how much she meant to me.

It wasn't until the end of that year that Candi told me she had deep feelings for me, after that, I thought for sure I had a chance with her. But because Bev and I were seeing each other, even long distance, and Candi was dating Doug, we put our true feelings away, and stayed friends.

In our senior year, Candi was accepted for an internship with a national news corporation. I was proud for her, and let her know how I still felt about her, even though I was still seeing Bev. Candi told me she still loved me, but she had her career to think of, and I accepted that with the promise that we would remain friends. I could live with that, because I knew that it would allow me to stay close to her.

It wasn't until the night that Doug called and canceled their date to the acceptance dinner, because he had an emergency that things really changed between us. She called me crying, and I came to her rescue. At the dinner we attended, everyone assumed that I was her companion, stating more than once that we made the perfect couple, and it made my heart soar.

I had the privilege of meeting the television manager, owner, and a few well-known newscasters, and even managed to find myself a position within the stations legal team. After a wonderfully productive and fun evening, she and I spent the rest of the night together talking about our future.

She never really mentioned Doug, except to tell me that she was considering breaking it off with him as soon as she could. That night brought us closer together, and when she held my hand, I knew that there was something special between us. She kissed me deeply when I walked her at the door of her apartment the next morning, and was hugging me when the door flew open. Doug stood there, staring her down.

"Just what the hell are you two doing!" he spat. I could smell the alcohol on his breath when he yelled at her, "Where the fuck have you been you lil' bitch!"

"Where you wouldn't take me! Brett took me to the dinner, and we had a good time." She smiled up at me, but it was soon taken away by Doug's words.

"You don't go anywhere without me, do you understand me!" He grabbed her arm and pulled her inside, slamming the door in my face. I should have known then something wasn't right, but it didn't dawn on me because I had seen them act rough together, and I thought that was how they played around. Little did I know that he was already abusing her.

***

"Brett." Her soft voice came to my ears, "turn left at the next driveway." She pointed at the opening that stood between two large white ash trees, and I veered through the middle of them onto a long stretch of pavement. "Are you feeling ok?"

"Yes, why do you ask?"

"You've been quite for most of the trip."

"I was enjoying the peacefulness, and your company." I leaned to her and kissed her quickly, still watching the road. She smiled, and sat closer to me again. I asked, "So how long is this driveway?"

"About a half mile, it leads to the circle drive of the house. You can just park in front of the walkway."

It didn't take long for the house to come into view. It was huge! I looked at Candi, "You're going to live here alone?"

"No, you'll be here with me."

"This isn't a farm house, this is a plantation home."

"No, it's like a Bienville home, similar to the ones down in New Orleans." She looked at me, a glowing in her eyes, "I loved that place as a child, and I think that is why I fell in love with this place. Isn't it beautiful?"

"Not as beautiful as you are." I brought the car to a full stop, putting it in gear, let it idle down, before I reached over, and brought her lips to mine.

Her kiss was full, and I loved the taste of it, "There's a nice large chase lounge out by the pool." She spoke thorough the kiss, "And a beautiful king sized bed in the master bedroom that I purchased and had moved here last week.

"Are you suggesting that we take advantage of the moment?"

"I am." She pulled back and fluttered her lashes at me, smiling.

"I thought you said you wouldn't move in until you had the power on."

"True, but that doesn't mean that I haven't moved some of the more important things in, like the furniture that I replaced with my own, and the essentials."

"Essentials being a bed, and what else?"

"Just a few new things I thought I deserved." She kissed me again, and the way she did, I felt the heat flare up between us. "Come on, I want to show you our house."

When we entered the house, I was taken aback by the beauty of it all; it looked like a setting from the romance novels that Bev used to read. Ok, I admit, I looked over them as well, but I am a romantic at heart.

Candi pulled me with her through the house, showing me the different rooms. I was impressed by its size, some of the rooms were comfortably small, others were good sized, and the grand dining hall could have held a ball.

The spiral staircase was handmade from rod iron, and the intricate design of ivy stencil that laced through the banisters underneath the handrail, matched the tread plates on the mahogany wood steps.

"Was this here when you bought the house?"

"Yes!" She looked back at me as we begun to climb the stairs, "isn't it gorgeous?"

"Yes. But not as much as you are baby." I stopped her about halfway up and pulled her back to me, kissing her deeply.

"Come on, or we're not going to make it to the bed." She whispered.

At the top landing was a balcony that looked down to the bottom floor, on either side stood a long hallway.

"The left wing," Candi pointed, "is where the master bedroom is, and where my study will be. Down this side of the hall, are the other five bedrooms, a play room, and two of the six bathrooms."

"Why don't we start with your bedroom?"

"Why don't we start with our bedroom?" she slyly asked.

"It's not ours, until we make it official." I picked her up as she threw her arms around me, kissing me. I carried her towards the bedroom and pushed the door open with my foot.

"How official do you want it to be?"

"Right now, or in the future?"

"Both."

"Do you really have to ask that baby?"

"No." she snuggled into my chest as I walked towards the bed.

The canopy of the bed was made of lace, the curtains flowed around it freely in the breeze from the open French doors, except for the side closest to the door, and they were tied back with small satin ties. The softness of the comforter highlighted the whole bed with its prefect pastel purple. Yes, I know that is her favorite color, I made it a point to learn as much about her as I could in hopes that she would one day be my wife. She knew that too, because she made every effort to give me hints and ideas as our friendship grew.

I put her on the bed, and somewhere along the way, we lost our clothing. It wasn't hard, she had on a skirt and blouse, with tiny lace underwear, and bra to match and I had on slacks and a pull over. Her soft, tanned skin was highlighted by the warm sunlight that brushed against her as she lay on the lavender bedding.

I slid over the top of her, settling between her legs, pushing my swollen love into her wetness. She gasped as I entered her, and arched her body to accept me, pushing me further into her depths. I stroked slowly, building friction against her heated insides, feeling my swelling grow against her softness.

I closed my eyes and took her scent in deeply. The musky smell of her desire entwined with the soft scented floral perfume she wore enchanted me. I laid over her, wrapping my arms around her to draw her closer, and found her soft lips with my own, kissing her as deep as I was thrusting into her.

"I love you Brett." Her soft words came to me as her lips entangled with my own, "I have always loved you."

I felt the tears form in my eyes; her words took my emotions over the edge as much as her body took mine. I felt her clench beneath me as her hips thrust upwards, and the warmth of hot liquid burst forth, soaking my loins, causing me to release my own heated load of cream inside her. She pushed up into my hips, making sure that we were completely joined while I unloaded my seed into her womb.

"Oh, yes, yes," slipped quietly from her mouth as she ground gently against me, milking me dry. We lay wrapped in each other for a long time, enjoying the warmth of each other and the warmth of the sun that shone through the open doors.

Candi scrambled from the bed in haste about an hour later, hurrying to the bathroom. I had to laugh at her, and commented that if she should ever get pregnant, she needed a plan of action to get out of the bed quicker. I heard the toilet flush and the water in the sink running and then she was back at my side.

"I thought we didn't have any water?" I rolled to her, taking her in my arms.

"I forgot that we didn't, but I guess we do. I guess they came out and turned it on last week." She shrugged her shoulders and then poked me, "What do you mean 'IF' I should ever get pregnant?"

"Yes. If you should. Why, do you want to?"

"I would love to have a baby, I told you that yesterday." She was propped up on an elbow now, looking at me.

"No, you told me that you were hoping to have children of your own someday."

"Yes. In order to do that, I have to get pregnant, don't I?"

"Or adopt." Wrong thing to say to this beautiful creature that just hinted to me that she wanted to have my child, and I could tell by the look on her face that she was hurt. "Candi, I didn't mean it like that."

"No, it's ok. I know it's too soon. You are still married, and well, I still have a lot of healing to do." She slid from the bed and gathered her clothing, "we need to be getting back to the hotel, it's getting late and I know I don't have any power, we don't want to be stuck out here in the dark." She tried to smile, but I saw the hurt in her eyes as she turned away.

"Candi." I sat up, putting my arms around her.

"No, Brett. I know it's too much too soon. I'm sorry that I even insinuated we should be thinking about children this early. I mean, I just got divorced, and you, well," she stood up and turned around to look at me, "I always loved you, and I always wanted to have children with you, and..." she wiped a tear from her cheek, "I guess I just assumed too much too fast." She hurried from the room and left me lying in the bed alone.

I found her down stairs on her cell phone talking with the power company. She turned to me, giving me thumbs up, and politely telling the person on the phone good bye. "They can come out tomorrow and have the power turned on. I need to get with the moving company and tell them they can pick up my things and have them brought out here. Isn't this exciting!" she was so happy, but I still a felt sadness in her because our previous conversation.

I walked closer to her and reached out to hold her, she pulled away and walked towards the door, "We really need to get going."

"Candice?" she turned around and looked at me, "Baby, it just took me by surprise, that's all. I never thought that, well, being a father hasn't been in the cards for a long time. Bev never wanted kids, and well, I just put those feelings away."

"It's okay Brett. I just thought, well, I just," she took a deep breath, "I'm sorry that I brought it up." She walked out the door, leaving me standing in the shadows that were growing inside the hallway.

When I reached the car, she was already inside, leaned back against the seat, her eyes closed. I thought she was asleep, but I knew she couldn't sleep that quickly. I got in, speaking as I turned the key, "What would you like to do for dinner?"

"I'm not very hungry at the moment." She never looked at me.

"Shall we just order room service again, or would you like to go Third Street deli?"

"What ever you feel like eating is fine with me."

"Candi, it was just so unexpected. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings."

She looked at me then, a soft smile creasing her lips, "No. You didn't hurt my feelings. I hurt my feelings. I guess I was expecting too much too fast, and well," she reached over and touched my arm, "can we talk about it at another time." She swallowed hard, I knew she was about to cry.

"Only if you tell me what you want to eat."

"A Monte Cristo from the deli would be good, and some pickle slices, and a chocolate brownie."

I put the car in drive and we headed to the deli for dinner.