A Piggy's day Off

Story Info
Sarah takes a day off to have some messy food fun.
4k words
4.48
53.3k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Piggie
Piggie
37 Followers

Sarah was excited about today. She scheduled a day off from work without telling her husband so she could have the whole day to herself to do whatever she wanted and then surprise her husband when he got home. Ever since dressing like a pig for her anniversary, Sarah has occasionally worn her pig outfit around the house at night but has yet to get to wear it for the whole day. She loves putting on her pig hose, ears, and tail and looking at herself in the mirror as she runs her hands over her plump ass and big tits. She had purchased some new accessories for today, there's her new pink vibrator and some pink pig earrings that she found.

After her husband left for work, Sarah got started on her day. She hopped into the shower and made sure her pussy was shaved clean. After she got out of the shower, she put on some regular clothes and headed out to do some "grocery" shopping. Sarah's pussy was dripping already as she picked up items for the day. She got back home and unpacked all of the items. After that was done, she headed up to the bedroom to change into her pig outfit and to do her hair and makeup. She stood, staring at herself in the mirror.

"God, I look sexy," she said as she saw an image of a chubby woman wearing nothing but a pig outfit. Her hands started to drift all over her body. She had to catch herself and knew she needed to wait for later. She headed down stairs to the kitchen. She setup a small pool on the floor and started to make the first of her items. She made up a big pail of thick pancake mix. She wanted to record her whole day so she setup the video camera and started recording.

She sat down in the pool. "Hi, I'm Sarah. Today I'm getting to spend the whole day destroying my piggy self with food while having amazing orgasms. If my husband knew what I was up to today. Tonight he will find out. Oh, look a tub butter! I love the feel of butter smeared all over my body." Sarah scooped hand fulls of butter from the tub and rubbed it all over her body. She was covered in a layer of yellowish butter. Next she smashed a dozen eggs on her head. Next she grabbed the pail of thick pancake mix. "This is going to be so gross, I can't wait." She dumped the pancake mix on her head and then made sure to cover the rest of her body. She just sat there soaking up all the sensations of having her entire body covered in thick slime. "I need some syrup!" She blindly grabbed a syrup jug and poured it all over herself and made sure to get a good amount on her wet pussy. She then set the empty jug down and inserted a finger in her syrupy pussy. She slowly put her finger in her mouth and tasted herself. "Man, does my pussy taste sweet! I must be a sight, a slop covered, chubby pig fingering herself." She was really getting off on being humiliated and doing it to herself no less. "One more thing I forgot, I have the big, long, creamed filled chocolate eclair I haven't used. Where should it go? I only place I love cream in more than my pussy is in my mouth." Sarah shoved the giant eclair in her mouth with cream filling her mouth and covering her face. "Yum," is all she could mumble with her full mouth wrapped around the eclair. She then laid down in the slop filled pool and started to finger herself hard. Bucking her hips as she fingered herself. She came almost immediately, but that wasn't enough. She wanted another one, a stronger one. She got down on all fours and looking into the camera started to finger herself again. She spit out what was left of the eclair and started oinking. The more she oinked the hornier she got. She knew the one she wanted was coming but she needed that little more to push her over the edge. "God, I love being a pig and getting filthy! Oink, oink, oink." Then she came hard, collapsing in the pool as she squealed through her orgasmic ride.

After a few minutes of trying to catch her breath, Sarah got up out of the pool and shut off the camera. She then headed to the shower to get cleaned up for the next part of her busy day. After cleaning herself up and getting her favorite outfit back on she headed to the basement where the next fun was about to begin. In the basement was a big plastic tub big enough for her to fit her entire body in when she sat down. Written on the front was the words "Pig Sty". Surrounding it was every type of chocolate food imaginable. There was chocolate cake, chocolate ice cream, chocolate pudding, chocolate syrup, chocolate redi whip, chocolate pies, candy bars, cocoa powder, chocolate chips, and even a chocolate dildo. She got the video camera all setup and started recording.

"Well, I'm back for some more filthy food fun! My favorite thing to eat is chocolate. I eat a lot of it as you can see. I just love it so much! Normally I would be filling my face and stomach with chocolate. But today, I thought I'd cover myself with it. Oh, and I won't forget to fill myself too. Look at all this chocolate surrounding me. What is a pig like me to do? Let's start with the chocolate cakes! I think I'll place them in the bottom of my pig sty and give them a good squish with my ass." Sarah picked up the three chocolate cakes and laid them in the bottom of the tub. She then straddled the tub with her ass and pussy just inches from the cake. She looked into the camera and sat down in the cakes. Cake and frosting filled her ass crack and smeared over her pussy as they sank into the moist cakes. She then smashed her feet into the cake covering them.

"That feels sooooo gooood!!!! We can't have cake without ice cream." She then dumped a pail of chocolate ice cream down on her body. "Since we have ice cream we need some toppings!" Next came a huge jug of chocolate syrup that she poured over her head, engulfing it and destroying her hair. She then took a can of the chocolate redi whip and sprayed it all over her big tits, making huge mounds on each one. Taking another can she covered the top of her head. The last can she sprayed all over her pussy and legs. Sarah then sprinkled chocolate chips on her head and tits.

"My gosh, I'm so sticky in more ways than one. This sty is still too empty. I want to be engulfed in chocolate." She then reached over and started grabbing pail after pail of pudding. The tub was filling up quick to the point where the only thing visible was Sarah's head.

"I need more chocolate!" She grabbed two chocolate pies and gave herself a pie sandwich. Next was the chocolate item she was the most nervous about using, the cocoa powder. She had bought alot so the the chocolate mixture in the tub would get really really thick from adding a dry ingredient. "This is about to get real nasty," she said as she dumped two buckets full of powder all over herself and in the tub. Sarah was completely coated in chocolate and started stirring the chocolate mixture around in the tub. It thickened up quick and stuck all over Sarah.

"I could sit in this all day. But I have other plans. I'm covered in chocolate, yet there's none inside me. How will I solve this? " Out came the chocolate dildo. Down into the chocolate mixture it went and you could tell by the look on Sarah's face that it found it's new home inside her pussy. She then took a hand full of candy bars and shoved them into her mouth until no more could fit. She was in heaven, she was one with the chocolate. She got on all fours in the tub and started shoving the chocolate dildo in and out of her pussy. It was melting pretty good, coating her insides. All you could hear was, "Umf!" because here mouth was full of candy bars. Sarah's head dove into the chocolate mixture so that all that was visible was her big pigtailed butt and a hand shoving a chocolate mass in and out of her pussy. Her head came shooting up out of the chocolate as she came. She left the dildo inside of her to melt and mix with her juices.

"Anyone want some chocolate covered bacon?" She stepped out of the tub as a pig shaped mass of chocolate.

I took Sarah 2 hours to finally get completely clean from her chocolate lovers. Her husband was coming home soon and she needed to get prepared. Sarah emailed him telling him at that dinner will be on the table for him when he gets home. She filled the bathtub with instant mash potatoes and a large pail of gravy next to it. In the kitchen she prepared a brown sugar ham glaze in a big pot. Her husband was going to have pig for dinner. Sarah set the dining room table and placed in the middle of it a large platter. Her husband will be home at anytime. Sarah took the glaze and covered herself in it from head to toe. She carefully climbed on the platter, curled up with her butt in the air and then stuck an apple in her mouth.

Sarah's husband came home and saw a note on the door that just read: Enjoy your dinner. He walked in and saw on the dining room table, his wife dressed as a pig on a platter, covered in glaze.

"Wow, what big dinner," he said. He took off his clothes and sat down on a chair. Sarah's glazed ass and pussy were staring him right in the face. He went face first right into her big ass and pussy, licking down her ass crack over her pussy and to her clit. His face was covered in glaze and Sarah's juices. Sarah only made noises with the apple in her mouth. He got up and took the apple out of her mouth and replaced it with his hard cock. Sarah sucked it greedily. After a few minutes he was ready to cum. He pulled out of her mouth and added his own glaze all over her face.

"Honey, dinner isn't over yet, " she said. "Follow me to the bathroom." She got off the table and lead him to the bathroom. Inside he saw a tub filled with mashed potatoes. Sarah crawled in the tub and covered herself in the potatoes. "I could use some gravy." Her husband grabbed the pail of gravy and covered her in the brown slop. "I want you to fuck me hard. These potatoes are a little lumpy and need more mashing." Sarah got on all fours. Her husband went into the tub and his cock slid in her easily. Sarah wallowed in the potatoes and gravy as she was fucked from behind. She came hard, screaming into the the mass of potatoes. Sarah rolled over on her back and he started to eat her mash potato covered pussy.

"Make sure you get in there and eat all your vegetables," Sarah said with a laugh. She then wrapped her legs around her husband's head and squeezed his face into her pussy. She started grinding his face hard into her potatoey pussy and clit. His tongue went deeper and deeper into her.

"That's it honey, right there," Sarah yelled. Like he had a choice considering what she was doing to him she thought to herself.I took Sarah 2 hours to finally get completely clean from her chocolate lovers. Her husband was coming home soon and she needed to get prepared. Sarah emailed him telling him at that dinner will be on the table for him when he gets home. She filled the bathtub with instant mash potatoes and a large pail of gravy next to it. In the kitchen she prepared a brown sugar ham glaze in a big pot. Her husband was going to have pig for dinner. Sarah set the dining room table and placed in the middle of it a large platter. Her husband will be home at anytime. Sarah took the glaze and covered herself in it from head to toe. She carefully climbed on the platter, curled up with her butt in the air and then stuck an apple in her mouth.

Sarah's husband came home and saw a note on the door that just read: Enjoy your dinner. He walked in and saw on the dining room table, his wife dressed as a pig on a platter, covered in glaze.

"Wow, what big dinner," he said. He took off his clothes and sat down on a chair. Sarah's glazed ass and pussy were staring him right in the face. He went face first right into her big ass and pussy, licking down her ass crack over her pussy and to her clit. His face was covered in glaze and Sarah's juices. Sarah only made noises with the apple in her mouth. He got up and took the apple out of her mouth and replaced it with his hard cock. Sarah sucked it greedily. After a few minutes he was ready to cum. He pulled out of her mouth and added his own glaze all over her face.

"Honey, dinner isn't over yet, " she said. "Follow me to the bathroom." She got off the table and lead him to the bathroom. Inside he saw a tub filled with mashed potatoes. Sarah crawled in the tub and covered herself in the potatoes. "I could use some gravy." Her husband grabbed the pail of gravy and covered her in the brown slop. "I want you to fuck me hard. These potatoes are a little lumpy and need more mashing." Sarah got on all fours. Her husband went into the tub and his cock slid in her easily. Sarah wallowed in the potatoes and gravy as she was fucked from behind. She came hard, screaming into the the mass of potatoes. Sarah rolled over on her back and he started to eat her mash potato covered pussy.

"Make sure you get in there and eat all your vegetables," Sarah said with a laugh. She then wrapped her legs around her husband's head and squeezed his face into her pussy. She started grinding his face hard into her potatoey pussy and clit. His tongue went deeper and deeper into her.

"That's it honey, right there," Sarah yelled. Like he had a choice considering what she was doing to him she thought to herself. Suddenly his mouth was filled with potato and her juices as she squirted all over her husband's face. Sarah unwrapped her legs around his head and let him breath.

"That sure was a great dinner. That pig was mighty tasty."

"Let's get cleaned up," she said. "There's some after dinner entertainment all setup in the bedroom. I thought you'd want to see what I've been doing all day." As Sarah stepped out of the tub, her potato covered ass wiggled and her tits bounced as she headed to the other bathroom to get cleaned up. Before she hopped into the shower she took a good look at her potato covered self in the mirror. "I look good in potato!"

Sarah and her husband both get cleaned up from their fun in the potatoes and head to the bedroom. Sarah sticks in the video of her messy day into the dvd player and puts back on her pig outfit. "Honey why don't you lay down on the bed. You see, I've been a very horny messy piggy today. I want you to start watching my day and I'll be back in a bit. Don't touch yourself too much!"

He started up the video to see his wife dressed as a pig sitting in a pool covering herself with thick pancake batter followed with syrup and then shoving a giant eclair in her mouth . She was fingering herself until she was squealing through an orgasm. "She really loves to humiliate herself." He was having a hard time controlling himself seeing his wife like that. Next came on an image of his wife surrounded by chocolate items with a tub. He watched as she covered herself from head to toe, inside and out with chocolate. He almost came right there seeing his wife be so filthy. He watched as she fucked herself with chocolate until she came. As the video end, he heard some oinking as Sarah walked into the room on all fours just like a pig.

"Here piggy, piggy, " he said. "You been a very naughty and filthy piggy today. You really love being a piggy, don't you? "

"GOD YES! The filthier the better. Someday I just want to see how disgusting I can get. Find some things that may not come off easily or destroy my hair to the point I have to shave it all off. I want to reek like a pig like I did at the farm but worse, much worse."

"I think another trip up to the farm can be arranged to make this happen. Would you like that?"

"Oh yes! But. let's not get ahead of ourselves, we still have tonight. I want you to paint me pink so I match my pink pig nose, tail and ears." Sarah pulled out a drop cloth from under the bed, a paint bucket with filled with pink paint, and a big brush. Still on all fours, she stood on the drop cloth as her husband dipped the brush into the paint. He started to slop the pink paint all over her body. He took a brush full of paint and smashed it around her pussy making Sarah squirm. Up and down her body he painted until he was all pink except for her head.

"I want to be totally pink, my head too." So her husband took the remaining paint in the bucket and dumped it over her head.

"So how do I look," she asked.

"Like a pink piggy in heat looking for a good fucking."

"Wait not yet! There's something else. Look under the bed and pull out the box." He did as she said and inside with two big ribbons that said: Prize Winning Pig and a big stamp that read Grade A Pork.

"Put the ribbons on my tits and I want you to stamp my ass with the stamp. After that I want you to take some pictures of how wonderful I look." So her husband stuck the ribbons on her tits, which they barely covered. Then he inked up the stamp really good and pressed it onto both ass cheeks.

"This is so hot. Honey, my pussy is dripping juice down my legs. I must look so fantastic."

Her husband starting taking pictures of her all the while making comments like " Maybe I should enter you in the state fair " and "We should use one of these pics for our Easter cards, a picture of our Easter ham". He got a great picture of her pig tailed ass stamped Grade A Pork with her pussy dripping below it.

"I can't take it anymore. I need your cock. Put down the camera and fill my holes." He stood in front of her so she could suck his cock. She took him in her mouth and sucked his cock for all she was worth. He could feel her tongue licking and wrapping itself around his cock.

"Your cock tastes so good and feels so good in my mouth." Just then he grabbed her head and he started to face fuck her. She started to gag from his cock and was drooling all over herself. His cock stiffened even more, then Sarah's mouth was filled with his juices. She tried to keep it all in, but me made sure to pull out some so a lot would get on her face. Next her husband moved around back and slid his cock into her dripping pussy. He felt her pussy clamp down and his cock.

"I need you so bad," Sarah screamed, "my pussy needs you!"

He started fucking her pussy like a jackhammer. Sarah dropped her head to the floor and became lost in the pleasure. Between the slapping sound that was made when he rammed into her all he could hear was Sarah making grunting and other strange animalistic noises.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh...oh god, harder..yeah, right there...you feel so good...I'm going to cum...I'm going to cum..." Just then, what felt like an explosion went off in Sarah as an orgasm ripped through her. It only made her hornier and she wanted a bigger orgasm. She knew what had to be done.

"Take out the butt plug and take me in the ass!"

Her husband took out the pigtail buttplug and replaced it with his cock that was well lubricated from her pussy. She was so tight and it felt amazing. Sarah felt so filthy being taken in the ass, especially the way she looked.

"You like this piggy!" He knew saying that would turn her on even more.

"Your piggy loves it." To show him how much she loved it she started to oink and grunt. "Oink, oink, snort, snort, oink..." She wouldn't have been surprised if the neighbors could hear her and think that they had gotten a pet pig in the house. Her big ass shook with every thrust and her ribbon covered tits swung in the air.

"Honey, you sure are some Grade A Pork," he said. "Next time you're in this position it's going to be in the middle of a muddy and smelly pig sty. And you are going to be completely destroyed from head to toe. You'll be an unrecognizable mess." He knew that putting that thought in her head was going to put her over the edge and he was right.

"That's so hot! Please, please promise me that will be true! Please make me an unrecognizable mess! The thought of it...oh god...OH GOD!" Her orgasm shook her whole body as she collapsed to the floor aand started to spasm. After it was over she felt exhausted. She closed her eyes for what was just a second and fell asleep. Her husband stood there looking at his passed out wife painted pink, dressed as a pig, and fucked senseless. Her husband tried to wake her back up but she was too tired.

Piggie
Piggie
37 Followers
12