A Pizza Delivery To Remember

Story Info
She thought it was a routine delivery; it was Gary Levox.
4.9k words
4.42
23.8k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction....

"Julia, your order's up", yelled Phil, "if you wanna buy it, you can go home now. It's slow and the store is in good shape to close."

That was the best thing she had heard all evening. Business was slow, and tips were almost non existent. This was her fourth week back delivering pizza part time, and it was the roughest week yet for tips. She only did three week nights, including Friday. Unless this last delivery gave her a $30 tip, she wasn't going to make as much in tips as she had Tuesday or Wednesday night; and to top it all off, no one was willing to work her shift tonight, even though she offered to cover two shifts of theirs. The previous weekend, the Colonial Theater announced a one night show, happening tonight, of Rascal Flatts.

"Ok, Phil, where's my last run going?" she asked. As she picked up the box and read the ticket, she groaned in distaste. The delivery was to the Crown Plaza Hotel. Deliveries to the Hotel never went quickly, and the clients that stayed there seemed to think tipping was not important. It was 11:15. By the time she got home from the delivery, it would probably be after midnight. If she decided not to buy the delivery, she knew Phil would make no effort to get her home early, and she was scheduled to stay until they closed at 1am, assuring that she wouldn't be home before 1:30.

"It's the suite at the top of the hotel," he said as he handed her back her tips and mileage, having deducted the $15.45 for this order. She took the twelve dollars and change she had made that evening and glanced questioningly at Phil, but before she could voice the question, he had already answered. "If it's a stiff, then let me know tomorrow, I'll get you your money back." Julia grabbed a bottle of coke from the cooler, bagged up the pie and set off.

Twenty minutes after 11 and it is still hot as hell, she thought as she drove to the hotel. It had to be at least eighty-five degrees, and humid as hell. Her long reddish brown hair was pulled into a ponytail, tucked through the back of her hat. She could feel a small trickle of sweat running down the back of her neck into the collar of her black, golf shirt. All three buttons on the front were undone allowing for a little more air and, she had to admit, a little more cleavage to be shown. Usually it helps with tips, she thought as she chuckled to her self. Now that she was on that train of thought, she wondered why it hadn't helped. She was wearing her short tan shorts that barley made it to the middle of her thighs. Her silky, smooth legs were deeply tanned to a golden hue, and they glistened ever so slightly with the humidity of the night. The shorts weren't skin tight, but tight enough to cause Jake to get a hard-on every time he saw her in them. She smiled again and thought, He always said that next to my white pants, nothing I own makes my ass look sexier than these shorts. Funny, this is the first time I've dressed a little sexier to earn some more tips that it didn't work out.

As she drove to the Hotel, her thoughts continued along in the same manner of thinking, I'm going to surprise him when I get home. I'm going to walk in the door, strip in front of him, and beg him to fuck me. Then we'll shower and go to sleep. She felt herself flush, and without realizing it, she had sped up a little. Not wanting a ticket. she slowed down. It must be the hot night, she mused. I can't remember the last time I've been this horny for some down and dirty sex. She grinned. This night was going to turn out ok after all, she thought, as she pulled into the Hotel's parking lot.

11:30 on a Friday night and I'm at the nicest hotel around, Julia thought as she walked through the lobby. I bet I know what is going on in most of these rooms...

Her mischievous grin must not have been as subtle as she thought, for as she approached the receptionists' counter, the clerk on duty said, "Well someone must be having a great night!"

Julia quickly left her thoughts of what was going on behind closed doors behind. "Delivery for Suite 1" she told the receptionist.

"Do you have a name for the Suite?" he asked her.

Growing more irritated by the second, she opened the bag and checked the label for a name. "It says B. Rubble," she told the receptionist.

"You can proceed up," he told her, pointing towards the elevators.

Julia carried the pizza and soda to the elevator, got in and pushed Suite. As the elevator doors closed, she could feel her mind drifting back to the naughty imaginings she was having before meeting the receptionist. How many couples are making love in this building right now? (I'm going to let you remove the quotes from around the thoughts from here on out) she wondered Tenderly moving together, holding each other in the dark. She could feel her pulse quickening and her face flushing.

I wonder how many are just fucking, going at one another like wild animals, with no goal other than having a mind blowing orgasm.

"I gotta get home," she said into the empty elevator car as her pulse raced with excitement. She was desperate to get home to Jake and have her way with him. She had worked herself into such an aroused state that she wondered what would happen if she just left with the pizza, when the elevator doors opened. Brought back to reality, she stepped onto the top floor, looking for Suite 1. There was a golden plaque in the elevator lobby; apparently the top floor was only four suites. Suite 1 was to the left. She walked down the hallway past the door to Suite 3, slowing as she neared the door, straining to hear any escaping sounds. Suite 3 was silent as she passed it. She stood outside the door for a moment before knocking, again listening for sound.

I would at least hope to hear a T.V., she thought knocking on the door, if this is a stiff I am going to be so pissed. She waited a minute or so, and then knocked again. The seconds ticked past like minutes. Julia could feel the anger rising slowly within her; her overheated body growing hotter still with budding rage. After another minute she knocked yet again, this time a little harder and a little longer than before.

She heard a voice yell out, "Wait, I'm coming, I'll be right there." Her anger abated; she tilted her head, trying to draw the voice deeper into her ear.

"I'm coming, don't leave" said the oddly familiar voice.

How in the world could I know that voice she thought? Running the voice through her mind, she realized it was not the voice of anyone she knew, yet the voice was tantalizingly familiar. She could hear footsteps approaching the door, and then the door being unlocked.

"Come on into the kitchen", said the familiar voice. As the door swung open she saw the owner of the voice. He was wearing a terry cloth bathrobe, and was walking away from her while drying his hair.

"I thought I had time to sneak a shower before you got here", he said as they entered the kitchen. "I was just stepping out as you knocked the first time. I hope I didn't keep you waiting too long."

"Not a problem Mr. Rubble," Julia replied, setting down his soda and taking the pizza from the bag. "The total is $15.45, please." As he turned around he chuckled a little and dropped the towel onto his shoulders.

He moved to hand her the money and said, "The name isn't Rubble, it's...."

"LeVox", Julia finished for him, a tremor in her voice, "Gary LeVox from Rascal Flatts." He heart was now slamming in her chest. She couldn't believe her eyes, standing in front of her in a bathrobe was Gary LeVox from Rascal Flatts.

"That's right", Gary said extending his right arm and taking her hand in his, "nice to meet you". He slowly brought her hand to his mouth and kissed the back of it. She giggled and sighed at the same time, feeling her cheeks blush.

She looked at her hand with his lips upon it, and she melted inside. Here she was in a luxurious hotel suite, with one of the sexiest men in the world, kissing her hand at...What time is it? she thought. Lifting her left hand to check her watch she saw it was now 11:40. She noticed Gary staring at her left hand as she lowered it down, only now lowering her right hand from his lips. Julia didn't wear her wedding band when she worked; she was too afraid it would get damaged. As he stepped back she was amazed as he clearly checked her out from head to toe, and back up again.

Not knowing what to do, Julia said, "The pizza is on the house". With her heart racing a million miles an hour, she reached for the pizza bag. Between the excitement of fantasizing about all the people in the hotel, imagining the love she was going to have with Jake when she got home, and the thrill of meeting her favorite singer, she didn't know how much more she could stand. Her body felt as though it were electrified, suddenly sensing the energy of everything around her.

For the first time, she realized she had goose bumps all over. Probably from the AC in here, and it being so damned hot outside she thought.

"It was really wonderful to meet you," she said as she stepped backwards towards the door. Julia turned and walked, desperate to get home and relieve her sexual tension. As she reached her right hand to the door handle, she could feel Gary standing directly behind her.

"Wait...I have to tip you," she heard him say. She turned around, and as she opened her mouth to speak, the words were stopped by his lips. Gary had leaned in, and kissed her. This was no peck on the check, nice to meet you kiss, this was lust and passion. His suddenness surprised her, and she fell back against the door. She felt his body pressing into hers, pinning her against the door as his lips continued to mesh with hers. She felt his tongue slowly probe her lips, touching them gently, and then entering her open mouth.

Julia was kissing him back now, lost in the sea of her own pent up lust and the excitement of the moment. She dropped the pizza bag and cupped his face, growing more excited by the moment. Neither one of them wanted to stop. Their lips were moving on their own, kissing whatever they touched.

Gary began to kiss along her cheek, brushing her curly hair off her shoulder as his lips moved to her sensuous neck. As he settled into her neck, he kissed and nibbled it with wild abandon. Julia gasped, losing her hat as she rolled her head about. She felt his hands moving up her sides, slowly pulling her shirt from her shorts. As her shirt fell out of her shorts, he grabbed it and slowly lifted it over her head as she lifted her arms to accommodate him.

Julia moaned as Gary fell to his knees, planting kisses all over her bare stomach. His hands massaging her ass as he licked her belly button. She ran her hand through his blonde hair, rolling her head from side to side as she moaned under his touch.

Feeling his kisses stop, she looked down. Gary was staring into her eyes as he drew his hands to the front of her shorts. She was enchanted by his gaze.

What the hell am I doing? She thought to herself over and over. You are a married woman, you can not do this, she tried to tell herself. Gary slowly slid her zipper down, never looking away from her eyes.

You love your husband, she thought. But haven't Jake and I talked of adding people to our sex life? Haven't we said it is something worth trying? she argued back.

Gary had reached her button, and was now slowly sliding her shorts down her long, silky, tanned legs. As she stared into his eyes she stepped out of the shorts, one leg at time, holding onto his shoulders for support.

You need to stop this now, she tried one last time to convince herself, "you can't do this..."

But she knew, not only could she do this, she was going to do this. As she had argued with herself for the last time, Gary removed her shoes. Julia now stood in front of him wearing the lacy black bra and thong. She could feel the wetness in her panties, could feel the excitement and anticipation ready to burst from within her.

Gary stood, kissing her body, and running his hands all over her. Sliding his hands down her back he grabbed her ass and pulled her close as their mouths met again, kissing this time, with more lust then either of them had expected.

Julia felt his hard cock pressing into her stomach as he leaned into her. Pushing her pelvis into him, she ground against him as their tongues danced, and their hands explored each others body.

She fumbled for the tie on his robe, struggling to undo it. He reached down to help her and let his robe fall to the floor, now standing before her naked. Julia looked down and her eyes grew wide as they settled upon his enormous cock. It was the largest she had ever seen. At least 10 inches long, and easily as thick as a beer bottle, she reached down to stroke it.

Gary smiled and pushed her back against the door, again falling to his knees. He pulled her down a little ways, so she bent her knees. Pulling her thong to the side, he put his mouth on her sex, sucking gently, tasting her. Julia gasped and moaned, clutching his head as he continued to lick her. Gently he opened her lips with his fingers, penetrating her with is tongue, tasting her juice as it flowed into his waiting mouth.

Squeezing her ass he thrust his tongue into her, faster and faster, feeling her legs tensing up. He could sense she was ready to cum, her body tightening with every thrust of his tongue. Squirming and moaning, she pulled his head harder into her sex, delirious with pleasure, needing to feel the climax building inside her. Suddenly he stopped thrusting his tongue into her. Kneading her ass, he sucked her clit into his mouth, and alternated between sucking it hard and flicking it gently.

Julia grabbed his hair and screamed, "I'm cumming!" The orgasm crashed over her in tidal waves of pleasure. Gasping for breath she slid down the door, her shaking legs unable to support her. Whimpering through the end of her orgasm as her buns came to rest on the carpet; she looked into Gary's eyes, and kissed him.

Laying her head on his shoulder to catch her breath, she looked at him after a moment and said, "Now it's your turn." As he stood, his giant prick came to rest before her eyes. Again, her heart skipped a beat. She didn't think she could take it in her mouth, but she was determined to try.

Obviously accustomed to this reaction Gary looked down at her smiling and said, "Just do the best you can, don't feel like you have to take it all."

She smiled and gripped his cock firmly at the base. Sticking out her tongue she slowly drew a trail from the bottom of his cock to the tip. Slowly she worked her right hand up and down the shaft, running her tongue all over his cock head as she cupped his balls with her left hand. Gary ran his hands through her hair as she continued to pleasure him. Taking the head into her mouth, she moved both hands to his cock, and sucked hard, jerking him faster. Groaning he grabbed her head, holding on as he sucked the head harder, and ran her tongue around it in circles. Gathering her nerve and opening her mouth as wide as she could, she pushed his cock into her mouth. She felt him tremble and heard him groan deeper as her mouth encased his cock. She was certain that he rarely had his dick in a woman's mouth due to its size. Gripping him, she moved her head up and down on it, as fast as she possibly could. Sucking him as hard as she could, she slid her hands up and down the long, hard shaft pumping his cock into her mouth. She felt his legs tense up, and his stomach tighten.

She knew he was close, and he told her as much, "I'm gonna cum baby, watch out here it comes." She only had an instant to decide. Setting herself, she sucked him as deep as she could, pumping his cock faster and faster, and it happened. Gary let out a loud groan as he came. Shooting his come down her throat she continued to pump his cock, taking every last drop into her mouth.

When she was sure he was done, she let his now limp cock slip from her mouth with a loud pop. As she stood, she kissed him and nibbled on his neck. Looking down she realized she still had her bra and thong on, and he was naked. Smiling at him, she unclasped her bra and let it fall to the floor. She turned away from him, hooking her thumbs under her thong, and slowly slid it down, looking over her shoulder as she bent forward. She saw his cock start to stir again, knowing that soon it would be where she so desperately needed it.

Facing him, now naked herself, Julia asked him, "So are you going to give me a tour?" Gary smiled and led her by the hand. Julia was amazed at the extravagance of the suite. The bathroom had a large whirlpool tub, large enough for at least four people, and a shower stall with six shower heads, that could probably fit eight adults. The living room had a gas fireplace, unlit in this heat. It was furnished with soft black leather furniture, and glass topped tables. She had seen the kitchen when she had arrived, which left only one room to see.

Gary stood aside as Julia walked into the doorway of the bedroom. Placing his hands on her hips he slid close behind her, his now hard penis pressing into her buns. Pushing back against him Julia looked around the bedroom. The bed was a four poster king, with canopy top and curtained sides. There was a large couch and chair in one corner, with an end table between them, and across the room was a gorgeous bureau that appeared to be of antique make.

Reaching her hand back, she grabbed his cock and led him towards the bed. Releasing his cock, she parted the curtains and crawled across the large bed, coming to rest on her back with her hair spread around her. With one leg bent, and one lying flat, she beckoned him with her finger. "Take me," she whispered.

Gary crawled over her, his massive prick prying at her wetness as he looked down at her. "Are you protected?" he asked her, holding up a condom.

"I won't get pregnant," she replied, "and as long as you are clean, you won't need one of those". Tossing the condom aside, he bent down to kiss her, savoring the feel of her lips on his. Julia moaned as she felt his prick pushing at her sex. Her heart began to race again. She was more excited than she had ever been before; she could feel her wetness dripping down her leg to the bed, but she was still scared. She had never had anything so large in her before.

Sensing her concern, Gary whispered in her ear, "It's all up to you. Whenever you want to stop, you let me know. I'll take it easy until you get used to it, ok". His words had the desired effect on her. Julia reached between them and grabbed his massive cock. Sliding it all over her wetness she could feel herself getting more and more excited, as his cock slid easier and easier over her wet lips. Taking a deep breath she placed the head at her sex, and wiggled around, letting the tip slide in. She moaned as she felt the tip of his hot cock pushing gently to get in her. She let it go and wrapped her arms and legs around Gary.

Looking into his eyes she said, "Be gentle". Knowing she was as ready as she would ever be, he slowly began to push himself into her, inch by slow inch. Julia gasped out loud, digging her nails deeply into his back.

"Do you want me to stop," he asked, not moving deeper for fear of hurting her.

"No," she panted back, "it hurts but feels amazing at the same time. Keep going."

Closing her eyes and throwing her head back, Julia groaned through gritted teeth as he pushed his entire cock into her. It felt like an eternity before he finally stopped. Her head was thrashing from side to side, as she groaned incoherent words between her teeth. Her breathing became rapid, and suddenly she came, gasping for breath and clutching the sheets in her hands. As she opened her eyes and looked up, Gary smiled down at her.

12