A Place In The Sun

Story Info
Punishment doesn't always end up being so bad.
1.6k words
4.34
22.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She adjusted herself one more time trying to find a comfortable spot. Her legs were tied so that she could not move them and her arms gave her a little play. The end of a large vibrator protruded from her cunt. He had carefully positioned it so that every movement she made with her legs pulled on the chain that was attached to her nipples clamps. This was a punishment. The toy wasn't vibrating, it was just stuck there.

She had played with the toys once too often. She knew she was in trouble when he asked her to pick out the toys she liked the most. He then blindfolded her and put a ball gag on her. Slowly as he tied her to the bed he worked on turning her on. It was a slow dance in sensuality. She was already feeling warm inside from the anticipation of being with him, but he knew all the buttons to push. She was turned on by the time he produced fine latex flogger that when he slowly drug it across her chest she emitted a low moan. At that point he placed the vibrator inside of her and left.

She was a pool of frustration. She wanted to move, but couldn't without turning herself on further. It really wasn't what she wanted. A vibrating toy wasn't very satisfying. She wanted him. He knew how to take command of her body. He knew how to keep her suspended between the pain that she knew so well and the warmth of passion. They had practiced it over and over again. He knew her hard limits in the beginning and with time bypassed them slowly. It wasn't something that was supposed to last. She was originally desperately looking for a temporary fix. She had interviewed several Doms, and believed that she just needed a couple sessions to get her head straight. She wasn't thinking that she would ever allow someone to actually own part of her, let alone someone who was married and a complete stranger.

But here she was. And he was back.

He sat down on the bed and silently kissed her forehead. She felt his hand flutter across her clit. The vibrator was taken out. It was replaced by his fingers, so that his thumb rested on her clit. He began to play her slowly. She wanted to rush, but he was going about his business with a deliberate restraint. He was in total control and she would just have to allow it to happen on his time table. She began to move her hips and he promptly stopped.

The big vibrator was then replaced and turned on high. He took a moment and then pressed one to her clit. She immediately responded as if a big light switch had been turned on. She was ripe for the picking. Her hips moved: she wanted to buck. He pulled at her nipple clamps with her other hand. She screamed at the pain and lifted up her torso as he pulled the chain between the clamps towards her cunt. Everything wrapped together into one big movement and she came. Her hand was grasping his leg as she felt the waves from her lower rib cage flutter through. There wasn't any pain, but she felt herself screaming inside. In the moments afterward he kept the vibrator going through the after shocks and turned it off so that she could catch her breath.

His silence was making her jumpy. Everything was unknown from her point of view. She wanted to feel him. She wanted to touch him. She could not read his reactions through the blindfold, nor could she passively project her feelings with her touch. All she could do is submit to his hands.

He instinctively checked her fingertips and found them cold. The clips that held her to the ropes released. He gently rubbed the fingers so that the blood began to return to them. He released her legs and she wanted to crawl up into a little ball, protecting her chest. She knew what was coming next.

He pushed her back onto the pillows and brushed her breasts with the palm of his hand. He opened the clamps and released one nipples and then another. She winced with the pain and cried out. She hated those clamps as they were always painful coming off, but at the same time always fantasied about wearing them. Her nipples were sensitive a couple of days afterward and served as a reminder of her service to him as well as keeping her somewhat turned on.

This time he kissed them instead of gently massaging them. He took his mouth to her nipples and played with them. She groaned. All the blood was rushing back into them, but the warmth felt good and he made her feel good. He took off the ball gag and blind fold and then gave her a bottle of water.

This was all old hat to the both of them . It had been replayed again and again. This time at the end of the bed she noticed his blue bathrobe.

They were going downstairs. She didn't move partially because she didn't want to . Part of her didn't want to breathe, but just to zone off in the covers feeling his warm body beside her. But quantity of time was always short: this was one of the occasions where they could actually spend time being together. This was just one intermission of several movements to come.

They weren't going downstairs immediately as he had other plans. She realized that he was getting into the bed with her and settling in beside her. This part- the "after care" was something she loved. He excelled at taking care of her. Sometimes she was quiet after-wards because she just could not speak. Other times she just wanted to hear his heartbeat close by and listen to him talk. Everything he would say she would soak in, because in the end, he was one of the few things she had for herself. It really didn't matter what was done in those moments after-wards: it most probably amounted to very little but meant everything .

That was what it was. Two people entwining their bodies so that they fit together like they were supposed to. The feeling of each other's hands remembering the landscape of other's body. The softness of skin against skin wrapped in sheets . The quiet kiss that says," Yes, Thank you". As much as this time was a time of peace, it also was a time of passion. In the end she slowly worked her mouth down past his belly and took him in her mouth.. There was no pausing to slowly lick around the rim of his cock. There was no slowly taking it in as if it was something to be savored. She just wanted him.

So deliberately she sucked him down into the back of her throat in one long motion. He thrust against the back of her palate so that the cock had no choice other than to go deep. She held it there and sucked lightly while flicking her tongue against it. She slowly withdrew, taking a breath and then back down again. Each time she would suck on him deeply, holding him in her mouth so that his balls would be right against her lips. Then she would tease him by lightly flicking her tongue on the tip of his dick , only to dive back onto in a moment later. She was almost slutty about it. It was not unusual. for his hand to go down below her belly and play with her clit. This was distracting. She couldn't concentrate. She wanted to make love to him with her mouth. This time he relaxed. His hand was on the back of her neck playing with her hair. She felt him begin to move with her and his breathing was increasing.

She could go on with it as long as he could stand it. It didn't last long before he pulled her off. She knew to get on him and ride. She wanted him inside of her, just as she wanted him in her mouth. True submission wasn't about being taken, but giving the gift of one's self to another person. There was the initial feel of tightness as he went in. But when he was finally in and deep there was a sigh that overtook her body that she could feel.. There were no terms to describe it : it was just this feeling of letting go. From there she would ride sometimes shortly and then cum and cum again. It was complete in a sense, because he continued onward matter how hard she came and it just made her go more and more. In what seemed like an instant his fingers went to her clit as she rode . Everything plowed into her and she came hard. He was there inside her coming so hard she could feel it. Suddenly there was this moment where things just stopped because it was so intense.

She went down and kissed his neck. The sub inside of her automatically kissed his neck when she had no words to say what she wanted to say. It was sort of a silent code. He was moving her leg towards the inside so that they could lay side by side. She found her spot next to his chest. It was her refuge. Both of them were panting and breathing hard. It took moments to recover. And then it was about a kiss. Not just the civil "I love you kiss", but the one that she remembered when she was lonely. There was nothing understated about it. When he kissed her like that she remembered that she was also his lover.