A Place to Belong Ch. 03

Story Info
Euphoria and the Unknown.
9.6k words
4.84
28.3k
22

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/31/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JewelTran
JewelTran
335 Followers

It was a good thing that Marti had that assurance to cling to, because over the coming weeks, that feeling of euphoria had it's fair share of challenges.

In addition to all the normal Monday morning crisis' of running a business, this particular Monday morning also brought a slew meetings to iron out the details of the offer -- contracts had to be finalized and signed, new owners had to be introduced and old habits had to be changed. It all came together, though, to put into motion the process that would facilitate the transfer of leadership within the various companies. By the end of the day, Marti's career in the textile industry was officially in its final stage.

During the days that followed, the office was hopping. As new managers were brought in, decisions had to be made. Marti fought hard for her employees, making sure that their jobs were secure. She stood toe to toe with those who would soon be directing the mill, not allowing them to railroad her or her father into any decisions that would mar the transition. It wasn't easy and the effort took a heavy toll on Marti.

To make it even more challenging, during the course of the next three months, Marti and Ty weren't able to be together nearly as much as Marti wanted. Ty was wonderful though. He never complained, but rather, made himself available as much as possible to help ease her tension. They spent many hours on the phone, squeezing in visits on Saturdays, photographing various fairs and markets, and making love as often as possible. But it never seemed to be enough.

Then it all came to a screeching halt -- it was over. Even more suddenly than it had all begun, it ended. After three months of working almost every minute of every day, suddenly, Marti found herself unemployed and unneeded.

When Marti woke up on the first Monday morning following her "retirement", she had some pretty high expectations. Since she had known that she didn't need to set her alarm the night before, Marti had planned to sleep late on her first morning out of work. She and Ty had talked on the phone until the early morning hours. Then she had jumped gleefully in bed, thinking of the joy of not hearing the normal buzzing waking her up the next morning. But after sleeping for far too few hours, Marti found herself at 8 am in the morning, showered, dressed and completely unsure of what to do with herself.

When Marti realized that there was nowhere she needed to go, nothing she needed to do and very little that she really wanted to do, she felt the first tinglings of fear about this new "unknown". She had expected there to be relief, joy, exuberance -- but instead, the feelings were different. Uncertainty, confusion and a feeling of loss unexpectedly overwhelmed her.

It was then that she heard the knock on her door. Making her way across her flat, she looked out the peephole to see Ty standing outside her door. She smiled to herself, wondering if he had forgotten the key she had given him a few weeks earlier. But when she opened the door, she realized that he hadn't used the key because his arms were full. Ty stood in her doorway with his arms full -- in one hand was a beautiful bouquet of flowers and in the other was a huge picnic blanket.

"Can I come in?" Ty asked.

Marti smiled, "Of course. My door is always open to sexy men bearing gifts!"

Ty squeezed past Marti. He turned back to her, looked at the flowers in his hand and frowned. "I think these need water, don't they? That is what they always do in the movies," he said.

Marti stifled a giggle. Obviously Ty wasn't in the habit of bringing women flowers. "I'll take care of that," she offered.

With apparent relief, Ty handed the bouquet to Marti. She admired the flowers -- it was a really beautiful bouquet, filled with lots of spring flowers and a few white roses. Marti clearly remembered that she had only mentioned once that her favorite flower was white roses. It was nice to know he had been listening.

As Marti filled a vase with water and began arranging the flowers, Ty sat down the picnic basket. Marti watched in amusement as he first pulled out a bag of fast food biscuits. She had assumed that the basket contained a real picnic. She rolled her eyes to herself, wondering why she would have thought for a single moment that Ty would do something so normal as pack a picnic in a picnic basket!

After the biscuits, out came Ty's smaller camera bag. Then a folder that she recognized as one he used to carry his 5x7 photographs. Over the past few weeks, she had learned to help him sift through those photos in order to determine which ones contained the elements that he liked best -- those were the photos that he submitted -- the ones that keep his paying patrons happy.

As Ty arranged everything on Marti's coffee table, she grabbed a couple of soft drinks out of the fridge. She joined Ty on the floor, with the sofa against their backs. He took the drinks from her, then took her face in his hands. Looking into her eyes, he said, "I wanted to be here with you today. It's the first day of the rest of your life. I'd like to be a part that celebration."

His words surprised Marti. Although she and Ty had gotten to know each other far better during the time they had spent together, there had been an unspoken agreement that things couldn't get too serious. Marti had far too much on her mind with all that had gone on with the textile mill transition. But that was over now. And the look in Ty's eyes was serious.

Unsure of how to respond, Marti decided to take an indirect route. Rather than answer, Marti kissed Ty. A flicker of realization crossed Ty's face. He knew what she was doing. But rather than press her on the issue, he seemed to accept her reluctance to continue the conversation. He returned the pressure of her lips, letting the kiss deepen as he pulled her body close to his.

Like so many of the meals they attempted to eat, the breakfast biscuits were forgotten as Marti pulled Ty to his feet and made her way to her bed. Ty embraced her from behind, bending down to nuzzle her ear and nibble on her neck. Instinctively, Marti ground her hips backwards into Ty. She could feel his hardening cock through the rough material of his jeans. The sensations he was creating made her moan out loud.

Still standing behind her, Ty's large hands came up and cupped her breasts. He squeezed them, exerting the right amount of pressure to get across his intentions. Marti was writhing against him. Ty nipped Marti's earlobe, as she reached backwards, between their bodies, unbuttoning and unzipping Ty's jeans.

Breaking free from Ty, Marti turned in his arms, tugging at Ty's clothes, helping him as he removed each article. Although Ty grew focused on removing Marti's clothes, as soon as he was naked, Marti lost interest in getting herself naked. She was too interested in Ty's body. She never seemed to tire of seeing his raw flesh. Marti stroked Ty's arms, his chest, down his stomach to his hard cock. As Ty worked loose her jeans, Marti began caressing Ty's ballsack.

Marti gasped in surprise when Ty suddenly groaned out loud, then picked her up and threw her bodily on the bed! As he playfully scowled at her, she giggled. "Woman, I need you undressed. Now!"

Marti dutifully wiggled out of her jeans and t-shirt. Ty crawled onto the bed with her and helped her unclasp her bra. Ty hooked his finger in her panties and pulled them down over her feet.

Leaning back to look at her laying naked in front of him, Ty suddenly bounded out of the bed. In confusion, Marti watched as Ty crossed the room. He went to the kitchen and grabbed the vase of flowers. Then, as he came back toward Marti's bed, he reached down and picked up his camera bag. Wrinkling her brow, Marti wondered what Ty was up to.

As Ty paused at the edge of the bed, he opened the camera bag and brought out his favorite camera. Reaching into the bouquet, he pulled free one of the roses. Taking one of the delicate petals between his fingers, he gently plucked it free from the rose. Then he reached over and laid it carefully onto one of Marti's nipples. Marti was already aroused, but watching him touch the flower so lovingly, then feeling the cool silk of the petal touch her heated flesh, Marti felt the sexual tension exploding.

When Ty picked up the camera and began focusing it on her, it took Marti several moments to actually realize what he was doing. By then, Ty had snapped several shots and was repositioning the petal. This time, he added several more and made a trail down her ample belly, toward her soft mound. Marti wondered briefly if the rose might catch on fire, since she could feel herself getting hotter by the moment.

After a few more shots, Ty moved Marti's legs, bending one and spreading the other, leaving her open to his lens. Using a few of the other flowers from the bouquet, Ty arranged Marti's moist pussy lips as the centerpiece.

Marti had never experienced anything like what Ty was doing to her. The heat from his hands, the warmth of the flash and the incredibly hot sexual nature of what Ty was doing to her made her putty in his hands. Ty spent several minutes snapping photos. Then, when Marti thought she might go crazy, she watched as Ty ran his finger up her wet slit and licked his finger off slowly. Then he plunged two of his fingers inside her, causing her to suck in her breath.

Before Marti could catch her breath, though, Ty pulled out his fingers and positioned his body above her. Pulling her legs into the air, Ty thrust his hips forward, as his cock slid into her slick pussy. Marti always loved watching Ty's face when he entered her. Every single time, he got a look on his face like it was taking every ounce of his effort not to cum. Marti liked the idea that maybe her body made him feel that close to losing control. She liked thinking that maybe she was something special -- at least in some way.

Ty's thrusting made it far too difficult for Marti to continue attempting to concentrate on thinking, though. As he built up speed, Marti could feel her own orgasm growing. Ty had discovered that he could make Marti extra wet if he held her legs back toward her body and gave a few extra powerful thrusts. Ty was working hard to make sure that Marti was going to cum -- soon and hard.

As the orgasm ripped through her, Marti's body pushed hard against Ty's. The aggressive nature of her primal pleasure caused Ty's thrusting to grow even stronger. With a growl that came from deep within, Ty began pouring his hot seed deep into Marti.

The effort drained Ty's strength and his weight pressed down onto Marti as his climax ended. He smiled in response to her sigh of contentment. Marti loved to feel Ty's body covering her own.

Ty always wanted to last longer when he mated with Marti, but it never seemed to work out that way. She had a body that seemed to have been made to make him lose control. But if that was the price he had to pay to feel the incredible afterglow, then it was all worth it!

After a few moments, Ty rolled off to the side so he could turn Marti to face him. As they laid there beside one another, he stroked her face. "I didn't want you to feel like you didn't belong somewhere today," he whispered.

Marti's eyes widened in surprise. She had never dreamed that Ty would know exactly how she was feeling. Recognizing her look, Ty chuckled. "I've been through a few life changing events of my own and I remember how I felt. I just wanted you to have something to do today that was normal and made you realize that things were going to be ok."

Smiling, Marti thanked him with a soft kiss. "So what did you have planned for my first day of freedom? Are we going to stay in bed all day?" Marti teased.

Ty grinned. "Actually, I do have something in mind other than just laying here admiring your lush little body. But give a guy a chance to recover!"

Snuggling as close as possible to him, Marti nodded in agreement. It was nice to lay there, enjoying the feeling of rightness. His deep breathing let her know that Ty was just as relaxed and comfortable as she was.

A little later, Ty nudged Marti. "Ready to get up and face the consequences of retirement?" Ty teased.

Rolling her eyes and grinning, Marti climbed out of the bed and headed for the bathroom. After freshing up a little, she came back out to find Ty sitting on the side of the bed, dressed and putting on his boots. She slipped back into her clothes.

"Think the biscuits are still edible?" Marti asked, wrinkling her nose.

Ty just laughed and picked up the bag with the two biscuits in it. Sticking it in the microwave, he warmed them up and then handed her the one he had bought for her. Taking his own, he sat down on the couch and patted the seat beside him for her to join him.

As they ate their biscuits, Ty asked Marti if she had any ideas about what she wanted to do now. For the first time, Marti had to admit that she really didn't have any ideas. She had been going down the same path for her entire life, without any expectation of needing to explore other options. She felt like the old story of the woman who had devoted her life to her family and suddenly her family was all grown up and didn't need her anymore. She wasn't sure what she was supposed to do or feel.

Ty listened intently. Then he said, "Well, Janice and I were talking about that a few days ago." Marti remembered when Ty and Janice had finally told her that they were brother and sister. It had been a missing piece to her puzzle about how Ty had found her after their first night together. It also explained how he ended up being the one who delivered her supper that night. Marti had grown to really like Janice over the several occasions that Ty had taken her over to Janice's house for dinner. In fact, she and Janice had become fairly good friends.

"And what great wisdom did Janice have?" asked Marti, interested to see if Janice could draw conclusions about her as well as Ty seemed to be able to do.

"Eh, it wasn't so much 'wisdom' as just feeling out what things might interest you. She asked me if we had been able to go many places together and I had to admit that, other than to her house, I had pretty much just drug you around to fairs and craft shows. But she did help me remember one thing -- you remember when we did the fair down in Onslow? There was a weaver down there. You were really interested in the whole process of the loom -- that seems to be something you have been interested in every time we have seen it. Even when we went over to the Reservation -- you remember watching the woman for almost an hour as she used that little loom to do the choker neck bands on?"

Nodding her head, Marti's face lit up. She did remember the particular woman that Ty was talking about. In fact, she remembered the entire experience. The beauty of the necklaces had fascinated Marti almost as much as the process required to create them. Each one was like the most basic of all Marti's textile knowledge coming into play in one intricate display. In order to produce quality necklaces, the weaver needed to be familiar with the various threads, beads and clasps. But there was also a need to know patterns, various weaves and numerous knots and techniques. It had been difficult for Marti to walk away from the display booth that day.

Ty smiled broadly. Reaching into the picnic basket once more, he produced a small wrapped gift. "Good! I was hoping you would remember."

Marti's brow knit in confusion. "What's this?" she asked.

Grinning like a little boy, Ty said, "Why don't you open it and see?"

Taking the gift from his hand, Marti ripped the paper off. Inside was a small loom -- just like the one that the woman had been using at the fair. Looking up at Ty in amazement, Marti said, "How did you find this?"

Ty's grin grew smug. "I got one of the business cards from the woman that day. I contacted her and found out how to get one for you. I was really hoping you were as interested in it as you appeared to be. Anyway, I thought maybe you could learn on it -- maybe find something you enjoy doing while you sort everything out."

Marti gently laid down the small loom and threw her arms around Ty's neck. "Thank you so much! It is wonderful. I can't wait to try!" Then she kissed Ty, showing him just how much she liked the little gift.

When she pulled away, Ty was still smiling -- obviously very pleased with himself. Reaching back into the basket, he pulled out a small craft box. Opening it, he showed Marti the collection of beads he had bought for her. "The lady at the craft store helped me. I didn't know what kind you needed, but she said that these were seed beads, or something like that. She said they would work. And they look like the ones that the woman was using that day."

There were several different colors, along with several different spools of thread -- ranging in size and texture. Marti's eyes lit up with interest as she eyed the quality. She smiled up at Ty. "Thank you so much sweetie!" Again, she planted a kiss on his cheek to show him her appreciation.

Pulling himself up, Ty reached down to give Marti a hand. "Actually, I'm not the only one who wants to spend some time with you today. Janice was hoping you could meet her and a friend for lunch."

Marti's brow knit together in confusion, "Oh, I can't -- oh, wait... I guess I can. I forgot that I'm free for lunch now. I'm so used to having to work through lunch."

The look Ty shot her let her know that he knew she was stretching the truth a bit -- it wasn't that she had always needed to work through lunch -- it was that she had always chosen to work through lunch. It was easier than attempting to mingle with others in the breakroom.

Ty continued, "If you are interested, I will drop you off by the motel. I can pick you up later this afternoon."

Weighing her options, Marti reasoned that she didn't really have anything better to do. Looking down at her jeans, Marti said, "Ok. Do I need to dress up?"

Smiling at her and wiggling his eyebrows, Ty said, "Not unless you just want to show off your naked little body for me!"

It never failed to amaze Marti that Ty didn't seem to mind her weight. The last few months had taken a toll on her and she knew that she had actually gained a few more pounds. But Ty just seemed to take it all in stride. In fact, he didn't seem to mind at all.

Even though Marti had given up arguing with him about why he ought to find her unattractive, she still hadn't accepted that Ty found her beautiful. After all, when she looked in the mirror, she sure didn't see anything worth noting. She saw an overweight, middle aged woman who had been dealing with far too much pressure over the past few months. Shrugging her shoulders, Marti grabbed her purse and jacket. "Ok, well, let's go."

When Ty and Marti got to the motel, Janice was busy checking out a few last minute guests. She waved at Ty and Marti, letting them know she would be with them as soon as she could. Watching Janice, Marti realized that, while she was fairly comfortable being in private settings with Janice, they had never gone out together in public. Marti was a little intimidated by the slim beautiful woman who was Ty's little sister. Chastising herself mentally, Marti braced herself, determined to enjoy the upcoming lunch.

After a few minutes, Janice breezed across the motel lobby. "Ty, thank you so much for covering the lunch shift for me!"

Ty narrowed his eyes, "Oh? I don't remember agreeing to this..."

Janice chuckled. "Well, I can't leave with your girlfriend if you don't! Sam called in sick."

Rolling his eyes, Ty looked down at Marti. "I guess I won't be picking you up later. I'll just be here waiting for you," Ty said to Marti. Turning to Janice, he added, "Just remember that I love you sis!" Dropping a kiss on Marti's nose, Ty made his way over to the bar.

JewelTran
JewelTran
335 Followers