A Player No Longer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
seat542
seat542
236 Followers

Emily gave a knowing chuckle and continued: "I can see you want it or you would have turned your head away or even more, you would have dressed and left."

The reality of what she said hit me hard. I realized for the first time I was becoming Emily's play toy. She was taking me down a sexual path from which I could never return. The quick fucks and blowjobs were a thing of the past. That was simply sex. This was deep lust and desire.

Still, I had a hard time kissing the cock in front of me.

"Let me help," was Emily's sultry response.

Her free hand went between her legs started rubbing her pussy. The squishing sounds of her wetness intensified what was about to happen. Emily removed her moist fingers from her sex and brought them to my mouth. Instinctively my mouth opened and three fingers made their way in. My tongue slurped and lapped the juices from them. After my cleaning, Emily returned them to her vagina for recoating.

This time she rubbed the juices onto the head of her cock as she moved it closer to my lips.

"Now lick my juices the same way you just did."

The head of her cock pressed into my lips and I opened my mouth. Somewhere between my second and third slurp, I started sucking cock. My hands went to it and started pumping. My tongue bathed its underside as I licked its length. I sucked the head and allowed my tongue to explore its hole.

Emily cooed while I worked. "Show me how you like your cock sucked. Show me what to do. Show me what turns you on when I make love to your hardness."

I lost myself in those words and worked her phallus as if it were mine. Pulling her cock from my mouth I looked up at Emily, and with a level of lust I never imagined, I told her how it turned me to see her looking into my eyes as she sucked me. I then gave her a series of long hard sucks while never breaking eye contact. With a pop, I let her cock leapt from my mouth. Grabbing the shaft I started rubbing it all over my lips and face. I told her how much it turns to me to hear her tell me she wanted my cum; to hear her say she wanted to eat it; to savor it; to share it with me. Somewhere inside me, I lost control and started slapping my face hard with her cock before attacking it wildly. I was consumed by the act and if it would have been a real cock, I would have indeed swallowed all of the cum.

Emily was trembling with her own lust. Juices poured from her. Her thighs were soaked and glistening with wetness. After what seemed to be mini orgasm, Emily pulled her cock from my mouth, grabbed my hair and pulled my head up towards hers. She had a wild look in eyes when she told me, "Now its time for your ass."

Without need for instruction, I repositioned myself so I was on my knees with my ass in the air at the end of the bed. The rest of my body was being supported by my forearms. My ass swayed in a begging motion. Whatever was going to happen, I needed it.

Deflating the plug, Emily slowly removed it from my hole. I nearly collapsed when her mouth replaced it and started licking. She was sucking and probing my open asshole. Involuntary moans released themselves from my soul. Emily told me this is how her asshole needs to be adored. She must have worked my ass for a good five minutes. My cock was oozing precum.

Emily stood and recoated her cock with her juices. I felt the tip press against my hole. Between the fingering, plug and rimming, my hole was as relaxed as it could be for a first time fuck. My lust and desire made me push against her cock and the head pressed through my hole. Her cock slid into my ass cavity. What I didn't expect was the pain from being filled so suddenly. Emily told me to be still and allow my body to get used to the feeling.

True to her words, my body did loosen and Emily began fucking my 'ass-cunt' as she put it. It didn't take long to start a rhythm.

Emily was really into it from the sounds of her guttural moans. The force of her cock pushing against her mound was bringing her to orgasm while she fucked my ass. The closer she got to her climax, the wilder she fucked me. Each time her cock slammed into me, my balls and thighs were sprayed with her fluids. Her body convulsed when she came.

Emily collapsed on top of me wrapping her arms around my torso; her face was buried into my neck. The force of her collapse pushed me flat onto the bed; her cock still deep in my ass. I could feel the heat and sweat of our bodies fuse as Emily quivered in the aftermath of her lust; her fluids still trickling onto my balls.

It didn't take long for Emily to start again. She whispered in my ear. "Let's see what you've learned." Emily pulled out of my ass and rolled over onto her back. Hooking her arms behind each knee, she pulled her legs up to her chest and rolled her ass to expose her bud.

The cool air on my somewhat stretched ass reminded me of the pleasures required. I dispensed with the gentle foreplay and put my mouth directly over her nether hole. While sucking her brown bud, my tongue snaked its way in. I could tell Emily loved this by the way she pushed her anus open to accept it and her moans as she rocked on my tongue.

"Suck it. Suck my hole. Get it good and wet for your cock." Emily was in another world. I attacked her ass in a hungered craze; licking and sucking while driving Emily wild.

"Now shove your cock deep into my cunt and get it covered with my goo."

Moving into position, my dick plunged into her pussy, I thought I was going to cum on the spot. The warmth of its tightness was pure ecstasy. The thickness of her juices enveloped me. After a half dozen strokes I pulled out and put the head of my cock at her anus.

In one movement, Emily wrapped her legs around me and pulled my cock into her ass. We both cried out in pleasure. I started fucking and Emily started bucking while jerking off her rubber cock. She was pounding it upon her mons. The feeling of her ass around my cock was incredible. I knew I wouldn't last long after being in heat for such a long time; however, watching Emily jerk off and seeing her small tits, I thought about having anal sex with another guy.

That thought bought on my orgasm. I flooded her ass with stream after stream of cum. Emily's eyes widened when she felt the hot jism in her bowels. Locking her legs behind me, she trapped my cock in her ass and started jerking her cock harder and faster. Our wild moans filled the room and Emily released a torrent of cum and piss. Her juices splashed off of my abdomen and sprayed both of us. A river flowed over my balls.

Emily stopped stroking her cock and pulled me into her. Our mouths fused together and we buried our tongues deep within our each others mouth. Emily rolled me over so she was on top. Our mouths never parted. My cock was still buried in her ass and it was still rock hard. Emily's sphincter was pulsing on my cock. I wanted all this woman had to offer. I truly belonged to her.

Our kisses started slowing. Emily lifted her torso from my body and the look in her eyes told me we weren't done yet. In a low, sluttish tone Emily said, "It's time for clean up" and pulled her ass off of my sticky shaft and moved into a sixty-nine position.

Wasting no time, Emily's mouth began to lick and suck our combined juices from my rod as she placed her ass onto my mouth. Still somewhat frenzied, my tongue began to lick the cream oozing from her hole. Emily moved her hips to ensure her cunt and ass received equal attention. The mixture of our cums, the salty flavor of her piss and the scent of ass drove me wild. Even as I licked her clean, her pussy keep flowing.

Emily's hands worked my balls and shaft as her tongue searched for traces of our sex. From out of nowhere a powerful explosion erupted from my balls. I could feel it hit her cheek and then felt Emily's mouth engulfed my cock head to capture what she could. My orgasm triggered hers. A thick flow gushed from her passage and small trickles of piss shot into the mixture. My face was being covered and I loved it. In fact I needed it. I sucked her holes and worked my tongue in and out of them like the slut I was becoming.

Spinning to face me, Emily immediately began a snowball. I hungrily accepted my cum as our tongues danced with our sticky mixture. Our kissing was sloppy with cum sticking to our lips and face. Emily reached behind her and pushed my cock into her cunt. We rocked gently and began a slow cool down. Eventually we came to rest.

Emily looked in my eyes and we both smiled. All I could say was, "Wow." Emily's reply set the tone for our sexual relationship.

"I simply love being a slut. It's gong to be so much fun turning you into one too. Come on, let's take a shower."

As we climbed off of the soiled sheets, Emily took my hand and led me to her bathroom. Without a hint of embarrassment, Emily asked if I ever had an enema. I knew my life would never be the same.

Another aspect of sex we explored was 'Patty and Emily.' I enjoyed being transformed into Emily's lesbian lover. The scary part was how much alike we looked. Being completely feminine allowed me to escape into a world so vastly different from the Xs and Os of football. Emily said I looked hot enough to pick up a guy. It was during these sessions I admitted to Emily my desire to suck a real cock.

Unfortunately, we never got to that point. During my week off from football before our bowl game, Emily started to talk about our future. We were at dinner and Emily professed her love for me. I was a bit startled not because of Emily's love, for we were madly in love with each other. What startled me were her thoughts about the future.

Emily asked if I was going to find a job or apply to graduate school. There was shock on her face when I told her I was going to enter the NFL draft. It never dawned to her I would continue playing ball after college. The reality of an NFL future hit home even harder at Christmas. We spent two days with each others families. Her dad talked nonstop about where I would go in the NFL draft. I could see Emily drift into the background. I felt bad. Emily wasn't accustomed to the limelight of stardom.

On the drive back to campus, Emily was very silent. I asked her what was wrong even though I knew. With tears in her eyes she told me of her jealously towards all the girls who throw themselves at me. And with me being a pro athlete it was only going to be worse. She told me I was the man of her dreams and wanted us to be together always. She saw us going to grad school together and becoming professors. Emily wanted to wait a few years before starting a family. She never dreamt of me going pro.

In Emily's words, "Not once have you ever talked about becoming a pro. In fact you rarely talk about football. I just saw this as a college thing."

I tried to explain this was a dream of mine since I was ten. It was all I ever wanted to do. Emily said she understood but it seemed to shatter her dreams.

Our sex became less aggressive. Oh there were times we got kinky but there was no new territory being discovered. I felt like I needed to convince Emily of my love for her.

As things unfolded we did win the National Title. I had a spectacular game. The scouts, agents, and combines hounded me. Emily was there every step of the way but still withdrawn. I decided not to get an agent and to talk directly with the teams. I did well in the combines but the big strike against me was size. I wasn't the physical type of receiver the pros were after. Standing 6'3" and weighing around 190 pounds wasn't tiny by most standards but most NFL players have bulging rippling muscles. My body was long and lithesome....feminine one could say.

The day of the draft came and I wasn't a first rounder; nor a second. I didn't even attend the gala in New York. I was with Emily. In the third round my name was called. The San Antonio Chieftains had selected me. I had given the NFL both my number and Emily's. When the call came we were 'busy' and let it go to Emily's answering machine. I'll never forget the call for two reasons.

The first was the actual call.

"Hi. This call is for Pat Jenkins. My name is Alex Boston. I am the general manager for the San Antonio Chieftains. Pat gave the NFL this number as one of his contact numbers. We are happy to say we selected Pat in the third round and are excited about landing such a quality athlete. Pat we'd like to talk with you as soon as possible. Please give me a call at 210-897-1400."

The second reason was Emily's reaction.

At the time of the call Emily was on the brink of an orgasm. We were wearing matching panties (Our panty thing was still very strong, as was Patty and Emily, as was our love for anal and watersports.). I had slipped mine down under my balls and pushed hers aside so we could fuck. I came inside her and was sucking out my cream out through her panties. Emily always came wildly, usually showering me in a combination of piss and pussy juice.

The call put an instant stop to Emily's orgasm. She simply rolled off of me and said, "Well, there it is. There's the call you were waiting for."

Tears filled her eyes. I tried to say something, but Emily didn't want to talk. She jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom and locked the door behind her. I could hear Emily bawling.

"Emily," I said as I tapped gently on the door, "please let me talk to you."

All I heard was crying.

"Emily, Please listen to what I have to say. I understand why you are upset, although I do not understand it. What I have to say is from very important. Emily, I love with my whole heart and soul. I want to be with you for the rest of my life. I want to marry you."

"You put a wall between us ever since I said I was going pro. The reality is we will all have jobs. Jobs we go to every day. Being a pro athlete is no different. It's actually better than a nine to five job. The money's better, the hours are better, there is more time off. There...."

"...are more women who want to fuck you." Emily screamed. "You don't get it Pat. I am jealous, insecure, and not willing to share you. If you are going to fuck somebody else I need to be there too. I can't be when you are bar hopping with your buddies. Pat, women don't want to share. And the women you will meet want nothing more than your money and fame."

Emily had a point and I knew it. It is very hard to turn down pussy from a beautiful woman, especially when you are drunk.

"Some good looking babe who happens to be kinky is going to fall for you and POW---like that I'm history."

I waited a few moments before I spoke.

"Emily, you need to trust ME. It is the strength of OUR love which binds US. I've had my share of cheap, quick sex. At first it was great, but FOR ME it became shallow and empty. When I met you, you showed me a side to myself I never imagined. You took to me a higher level. You showed me how the power of LOVE changes everything, even when our sex is different....WHICH IT ALWAYS IS."

In between sobs, I heard Emily start to laugh. Our sex was indeed different.

"ARE YOU COMPLAINING JENKINS?" Emily said in jest.

"NO M'AM." I fired back. "In fact I'd like to finish what we started."

Emily opened the door and wiped back the tears from her eyes and came to me in an embrace.

"Pat, I love you so much. I don't ever want to be without you."

Our kiss was tender and intimate.

"Emily looked into my eyes; tears still in hers. "I think you have a phone call to make. Someone in San Antonio wants to talk with you."

**********

The contract I signed was amazing. I became wealthy instantly. I inked a 3 year at a base salary of $250,000 per year. I negotiated a signing bonus of $250,000 plus incentives based on games played, catches, and touchdowns.

Life changed instantly. San Antonio had a program to help me relocate. The fact the Chieftains assigned Kim Rivera, a stunning Latina built like a brick shit-house, to help me get acclimated to the city and find a place to live. It was clear from the start Kim was offering and it would have been mine for the taking, but my love was with Emily. Kim was pretty smart and realized something was up. One night at dinner she asked if there was someone in my life.

I told her our story, albeit without certain details. I explained Emily's misgivings about my NFL career and my pledge to her. What I didn't expect was the effect this would have on Kim. With tears in her eyes, she leaned over and softly kissed my cheek. She told me I was a rare breed and how lucky Emily was to have a guy like me. Kim also added that many of the guys coming through the league could use a lesson on faithfulness.

Mini-camp started and I was in the NFL. The veteran's were showing the rookies THEIR San Antonio. The parties were wild and the pussy plentiful. The girls wanted their piece of the NFL in more ways than one. Kim sensed my avoidance and made it her job to have a reason to take me elsewhere when things got too crazy.

She became my guardian angel. It was also refreshing to have someone to talk with other than the guys; someone with interests outside of football. Kim and I were getting closer. At first I thought it was simply the comfort of a woman who respected my relationship. But in the month we were together we really started to like each other.

After mini-camp, I was slated as the #3 receiver. They keep 6 so things looked good for me. I went back to State and Emily. Luckily I had a very easy school schedule and graduated with my class---with honors I might add. The night of graduation I proposed officially to Emily. Taking $25,000 of my signing bonus, I bought Emily an engagement ring. While on one knee, I professed my love and asked her to marry me as I presented her with the ring.

She turned me down.

Emily had a surprise for me this time. It appears she hired a detective to follow me for the month I was in San Antonio. Emily took an envelope from beneath her gown and removed a stack of pictures and threw them at me. Pictures so incriminating I had no response. Most were of Kim and I together laughing. There were pictures of Kim hugging me; pictures of Kim and I at parties; and even a picture of Kim giving me the kiss on my cheek. The only kiss she gave me!

The next nail was the picture of one of the party girls offering me a test tube shot from between her exposed tits and me taking it. How could I explain I needed to save face with the veterans? How was I to explain it was innocent?

The final nail in the coffin was my not telling Emily about Kim. I was done. It was over.

While on my knees looking at the pictures on the ground before me; Emily turned and walked away.

When I returned to her apartment my stuff was on the sidewalk---packed.

I took my things and got into my car. Plans had changed and I would be going home for a week before I headed down to San Antonio.

Yes I tried calling and I even went to her house. Emily was nowhere to be found. Her parents gave me the cold shoulder also. I asked Mr. Grove if I could speak to him over a beer. We went to a local bar and I told him about everything. He seemed to understand but still, it was his daughter and she was hurting. I asked him what he would have done in my position. His response stunned me.

"I would've fucked the party girls and that Kim chick! Wow! What a looker. You're a better man than me Pat Jenkins."

I couldn't believe what he said, but I think my story made him understand my love for his daughter. We talked briefly about football, shook hands and departed. When I dropped him off at his home, I told him I'll make sure he has tickets for every game we play against Pittsburgh (his hometown team) if I make the team. He smiled and said thanks, he'd like that.

Back in San Antonio, Kim was there in an instant. I told her the whole story and showed her the pictures. She started to cry.

seat542
seat542
236 Followers