A Pleasant Visit Ch. 02

Story Info
She gives oral.
1.8k words
4.18
70.4k
2

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/31/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up at about 10am; the house was quiet. I got up and went to the kitchen to get myself some left-over-pizza and a glass of juice. I wondered where everyone could be. I sat down on the couch and switched the TV on. My mind drifted back to last night as I looked over at the couch Bianca had been lying on. In my mind, I saw her open legs and beautiful tits; my penis immediately reacted to my thoughts and quickly grew semi-erect.

I cleaned my room, watched porn on my pc, masturbated and showered. While I was in the shower, they came back from wherever they had been. The bathroom door opened and my brother came in; I was standing naked in front of the sink.

"My God! You do sleep late." he said as he put some things into the cupboard.

"I had a rough night." I said looking at him. He didn't know that I saw him and Bianca but he'd find out pretty soon.

"Had a wet dream again?" he asked looking up at me with a smile on his face.

"Something like that," I replied. "How about you... how did you sleep?"

"Well, thanks." he said, not giving anything away. He got up and left the bathroom. He wasn't going to tell me anything. I would just have to tell him that I know what happened. I just couldn't understand why he didn't tell me about it; we usually share our secrets with one another.

We spent most of the afternoon relaxing in the pool. Bianca was now hotter than ever; I had to force myself not to look at her boobs that were covered by a small bikini top. Lucky for me the water was cold.

My brother was the first one to get out of the pool. He said that he would get everything ready for the barbeque.

I got out and made my way back to the flat. I hopped in under the shower and went back outside feeling fresh again. Bianca said she would see us in a while and went inside. I saw this as my opportunity to ask my brother about last night.

"Listen I want to ask you something, so here it goes." I said taking a deep breath. He just stood there waiting. "What happened last night?" finally came out of my mouth.

He looked at me with a puzzled look, "Last night? What do you mean?" he replied still looking puzzled.

"Oh come on, you know what I'm talking about," I looked straight into his eyes. "I saw you and Bianca on the couch getting it on." I said when he didn't answer me. "I came out of the bathroom, went to the living room and bang, there you were licking her pussy." I went on. "Now do you know what I'm talking about?" I asked.

"I was going to tell you but I didn't know when to do it or how for that matter." He said and looked at the flat. "Bianca and I have been fucking for a while now, we didn't know that you would finish up so quickly and thought why the hell not have a quick go at it." He continued when I didn't say anything.

"Okay, so you've been fucking her for a while now but you chose not to tell me about it." I said and continued when he nodded. "Why didn't you tell me what was going on? I could've gone to a friend's house for the holiday to give you some time alone to fuck as much as you want."

"I didn't tell you because Bianca wants to ask you if you would mind joining the party." He said and saw that he surprised me with that explanation.

"She what?" I asked. I didn't believe him. "Okay, I don't mind you fucking with her but don't fuck with me." I said and waited for an answer.

"Remember when I asked you last night if anything had happened?" he didn't wait for an answer. "Well she was supposed to have asked you but it turns out that she didn't have the guts."

My God! She wanted to ask me if I would like to join in on the fun. At first I didn't know what to think about it but then the thought of her naked body made up my mind for me. If she asked me, I would most definitely say "fuck yeah!"

We continued talking for a while; I asked him more about him and Bianca and he told me how they started out. He said that this is going to be a week and holiday we'll never forget.

Bianca came out of the flat looking more beautiful than ever. She wore tight white shorts with a black top that took the attention of the people (us) from wherever it was to her breasts. I struggled to keep my penis down and I believe my brother found it difficult as well.

We ate, washed the dishes, played a board game and finally ended up in front of the television. I couldn't stop wondering when she will ask me. Her not asking almost made the night unbearable.

My brother's phone rang, when he came back into the living room he said that he had to go to a friend's house and that he would be back in an hour or two.

I went to take a shower and left Bianca with her own thoughts. When I came out of the shower she was lying on her bed. I sat down on my bed and continued to dry my hair. She sat up and looked at me.

"Is there anything you want to do?" she asked.

I wanted to say yes but didn't. My penis started receiving blood from my brain and if he could've talked he would've shouted the answer.

"I can't think of anything. You?" I asked as my heart started beating faster.

"Can I do something?" was her reply.

"You can probably do what you want." I said and waited to see what she wanted to do.

"Please don't be angry or anything, tell me if I should stop." She said and reached out with her hand. Her hand pressed on to my rising cock, her hand moved up and down over it. "Hope you don't mind me doing this." she said and squeezed my cock.

"Not at all." I replied. I wanted to pull my pants down but remained seated and let her set the pace.

She got off the bed and sat down on her knees in front of me. She used both hands to massage my cock. She pulled my pants down over my knees and finally over my feet.

She told me to lie down on the bed. I obeyed and closed my eyes and laid on my back, flat on the bed. She moved closer in between my legs and was now stroking my cock while her other hand was playing with my balls.

I could feel her trying to come closer; her one hand left my balls and joined her other hand at the lower end of my cock where my balls joined in. Her mouth closed around my cock head and I could feel her tongue running over it.

She took my cock out of her mouth and licked her tongue down The length of my shaft. Then her tongue slid over my balls and back up to the tip of my cock again. She took me inside her mouth again, this time taking my cock halfway inside her mouth. While she sucked me her hands played with my balls.

I told her that I was going to cum. She took me out and stroked me till I shot my load out all over my stomach, her face and the bed.

She remained sitting between my legs when she took her top and bra off. She moved her tits over my balls and cock; then she pressed her hard nipples against my wet cock head. I almost came again.

She got up and placed her chest over my cock. My cock was now between her breasts. She moved her body forward and backward, creating friction between her breasts and my cock again.

She got up and walked to the other side of the bed where my head was. She went down on her knees and brought her right nipple closer to my mouth. My tongue flicked over her nipple making it harder. Then I circled it before taking it in my mouth.

She played with her left nipple and her right hand went down and into her pants. She got up after a while and pulled her pants down over her feet and threw them on her bed.

My god her pussy was amazing. Nicely trimmed and now as wet as can be. She got up on the bed with her knees at the sides of my head; she lowered her pussy onto my mouth and dropped her head down to my penis.

I licked her pussy lips on the outside, went up over her hood and down over her opening and back up. I stopped at her clit and gently circled it before taking it in my mouth and sucking it. She started moving her hips; her pussy rubbed against my mouth. I was licking her wilder now, my tongue going from her clit down over her opening and back up to her clit. When I reached her opening I would slide my tongue in and out a few times then return to the clit that I would take in my mouth and use my tongue to play with it.

She moved her hips wildly, then started shaking as she came. She stayed on top of me, still sucking my cock that was also ready to shoot some cum. I sucked her juices up and gently continued sucking her clit.

I told her I was going to cum but she didn't take my cock out of her mouth.

My cum shot out into her mouth; it felt great having my cock in her mouth when I came.

She got up and said she needed a hot shower, got her things and left the room. I remained on the bed. What an amazing hour or so it had been. I finally got to see her naked again and on top of it all... I tasted her pussy and she sucked my cock.

Later, back in the living room, Bianca was sitting between us on the couch. One hand played with my brother's cock and the other played with mine. I'm sure they're going to fuck a bit later on but hell at least I know that I will also fuck her again, soon.

I decided to go to bed early. I wanted to give my brother and Bianca enough time together. My brother had to work during the week so I would have plenty of her.

I got up from my seat and said goodnight to them.

"Good night, see you in the morning." they said and continued watching the movie.

I closed the door, switched off the light and climbed into bed. I wondered what the morning and the rest of the week had in store for me.