A Possibility and the Parting With

Story Info
Master meets new possibility and releases old slave.
5.9k words
4
25k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pdrye
pdrye
413 Followers

A little note for the reader, if you don’t have much time or just want a quick thrill then don’t bother reading further, like I enjoy a lot of foreplay before the final act my stories give a lot of background before the sex scenes.

He loved women, he found everything about them mesmerizing, they didn’t have to be pin up models as he was always capable of pin pointing something in a woman that he found exciting, their mouth, eyes, lips, smile, personality, breasts, navel, hips, legs, arse, fragrance, clothing, posture, personality, each woman had something, of course there were many women with several of these attributes for him to savour but he had yet to meet many exceptional women who had all of them.

Jack Thomas was in his 32nd year, he was tall, at just short of 6’ 2”, and slim for his age, he had jet black hair, which he kept short, he had a round face, emerald green eyes that seemed to shine, topped with long thick eyelashes and dark thin eyebrows that met in the middle, he had what one could describe as a Roman nose, slightly larger than average and straight, almost pointed, he had high cheek bones and slim lips with a strong looking chin with a dimple in the centre. All in all he was a handsome man and didn’t have a problem attracting women. He himself was pleased with his looks but the one thing he was very proud of and which he felt set him apart from most men was a large cock, 10” when fully erect and about eight and a half inches thick.

The day had started out much as usual, he had a quick breakfast of cereal, showered and dressed, the flat was in a mess but the cleaner was due in today, so by the evening when he returned everything would once again be in its place and the smell of polish would infiltrate his nostrils letting him know everything had been polished and was now gleaming. He had never met the cleaner, his secretary had found her for him, he was going to miss Julie she had been a brilliant secretary, hard working and conscientious, more a PA than a secretary who took it upon herself to organize him and much of his private life, it was unfortunate her retirement had come round so quickly and that he hadn’t yet found a replacement, presently having to share a secretary with one of his managers.

Once in his car he recalled that today the personnel department had arranged numerous interviews for him in a further attempt to find him a secretary, he was sure that particular department was probably completed fed up with him and he had to make a special effort today to choose someone.

Once in his office he went through the messages on his computer and then all the mail and sorted it into piles, to do, pending, filling, pass on. He begun going through the to do pile, Ann, the secretary he was presently sharing brought him his coffee and set it on the desk, “Good morning Mr. Thomas, I hope you had a pleasant evening.”

“Yes, thank you Ann.” He watched her leave the room, her fragrance lingering long after she had departed. Ann was one of those women with several good attributes he though, mainly facial, a nice round face topped with short straight auburn hair, inset with hazel eyes a button nose and thick lips, bodily he felt she was very thin and looked particularly underweight for her size, she was of a pleasant disposition and on occasion he had wandered what it would be like to be standing and have his dick inserted into her cunt while lifting her up and down on it. As he returned to work the intercom bleeped, “Mr. Thomas, Mr. Marsh is here with the first candidate, shall I send him in or should I ask him to wait?”

“You can show him straight in, thanks Ann.”

John Marsh walked into the room, he was about 55 and a big man, 6’ 5” and must have weighed 290 Lbs at least, he was almost completely bald and his face always seemed red, with a large nose and an almost permanent grin, he always appeared to be in a jovial mood, maybe that’s why he is in the personnel department, Jack thought.

“Hi Jack, what’s cooking. This is Jill, she is here for an interview.”

Standing next to John Marsh was a very young looking blonde, she was about 5’9”, so John towered above her, but what there was of her was perfectly proportioned, her head was covered in long curly tresses that were very blonde, her face was of an oval shape, she had eyes that sparkled like beautiful twin blue sapphires, her lips were full and pouting and glistened with bright red lipstick, her cheeks flat and slightly withdrawn, and a small turned up nose, her skin was appeared smooth and pinkish, she was blushing.

“Hello Jill, pleased to meet you, please sit, there that’s fine.” Jack told her. John decided to remain standing.

So Jill tell me a bit about yourself and what experiences you have had so far.” Jack thought, maybe he should rephrase that question.

She spoke softly almost too quietly to be heard, “Well sir, my name is Jill Peningworth I have just finished secretarial college and was eighteen last week, I have worked in my fathers office during holidays, my typing speed is about 60 words per minute and I do shorthand at 80 – 90 words per minute sir. I live with my parents in Hampstead and I attended St. Augustine’s school for girls until I left for secretarial college at the age of sixteen sir.” she stopped, not sure whether she should say anymore.

Whilst she had been speaking Jack had been busy examining the girl further, she was indeed very young looking, her head was supported by a long swan like neck and as he looked further down he could tell through the thin blouse that her breasts were on the small side of average, perfect for a mouthful he thought, any more and it would be a waste, his gaze continued, she had a slim waste, he had seen that when she had been standing next to John. Her skirt was short and flared and had ridden up when she had sat down, she had long elegant and slender legs, he could just make out the flesh on her thighs between her long thigh high black stay ups, they weren’t stockings as there was no sign of a stretch to them to indicate a garter belt, he wandered what type of knickers she was wearing. Jack found her attractive and his cock twitched slightly.

“Okay Jill that’s great, now I don’t know what Mr. Marsh has told you, but this is a highly demanding position and to be honest I was looking for someone with a bit of experience, I need someone reliable and someone who is willing to work late at a moments notice without feeling that it’s putting them out and feeling miserable that they are having to work late. So at this point I think we’ll leave it as I have a few more people to interview and Mr. Marsh will get in touch and let you know the situation. Okay?”

“Yes sir. Thank you for interviewing me sir.” And with that Jill got up and exited the room, John had told her where she was to wait after her interview.

“Well Jack what did you think?”

“John, she is a nice girl but I need someone who knows what she is doing, As the secretary to a director she will have to speak to a lot of our important clients, she just seems very young for the position.”

“Yes I know but you can train her up the way you want to and she is enthusiastic and energetic and very pretty.”

“We’ll see lets look at who else you have lined up and then I’ll let you know.” Jack knew this was the third set of interviews he was holding and he had to find someone fast, as Ann, although not complaining, was finding it hard to cope with all the extra work, he had heard her saying so to one of the other secretaries one lunch time when Ann hadn’t been aware of him standing a couple of people behind her in the cafeteria.

John, marched in five more candidates, two were men that had a lot of experience but had also moved jobs very frequently, he needed someone that was going to stay more than a couple of months, two were mothers that in essence had told him that they couldn’t undertake to be able to work late without at the very least one days prior warning and one was only slightly younger than Julie and therefore nearing retirement, he realized that this shouldn’t deter him as there was no guarantee that if he took on someone younger they would stay with him any longer than the older one but then the chances were they would be able to if they wanted, whereas retirement was compulsory at SKT.


John was sat opposite him his long legs stretched almost reaching under his desk; John made his office look small Jack thought smiling to himself.

“Well Jack, whose it going to be, you promised that this time you would make a decision, so come on tell me who I should give the good news to.”

Jack thought to himself the choices weren’t that great maybe he should have chosen that red head from the previous batch, but her spoken English left a lot to be desired and that wasn’t something you could train someone out of, not quickly and at that age anyway.

“Okay John, you haven’t really given me a lot to choose from,” he said, “tell Jill she has the job and to come back and see me before she goes so that we can have a chat.”

About an hour later there was a tap on the door, Jack looked at his watch, Ann must be at lunch he thought, otherwise she would have walked straight in knowing from her small switchboard he wasn’t on the telephone. “Come in.” Jack called out.

Jill shyly entered his office; “Sir Mr. Marsh said you wanted to see me before I left.”

Yes Jill I wanted to find out a little more about you as we are going to be working very closely together from now on.” Jack told the young girl.

“Well sir thank you for the job,” she said a little smile breaking out over her face, which seemed to completely brighten up the room and at which point Jack decided he had made the right choice, “what would you like to know?”

“Well let’s see, how old are you exactly?”

“My eighteenth birthday was last week sir.”

“Do you live in town near the office?”

“No sir I live in Hampstead with my parents.” Jack felt stupid he had already asked her that during the interview.

“Do you go out to clubs, discos that sort of thing?”

“Not really sir, I like the cinema and go with my old school friends once a week and my parents take me to eat out once or twice a week.”

Jack thought, she sounded very innocent and inexperienced for her age, doesn’t seem to do a lot, “What about your boyfriend Jill, where does he take you?”

She blushed, “I don’t have a boyfriend sir.”

He thought that was interesting and wondered why a pretty girl of her age hadn’t managed to attract the attention of a male. Although they were not questions he would have posed normally he enquired further on the same theme and eventually discovered that her schools had all been girls’ schools managed by the church and the secondary school was in fact administered by an order of nuns. This went a long way in explaining the certain degree of shyness towards the opposite sex he sensed.


After further questioning he discovered that she was one of three children, she was the oldest, her sister was a year younger and her brother was two years younger. Her father was an accountant and her mother a nurse at a big city hospital. He found her attractive and her innocence excited him, she would make an ideal candidate for the new sex slave he had been searching for, although he tried never to mix his private life with the office this girl had all the necessary traits to turn her into his slut.

Jack thanked her for coming to see him and asked if it was possible for her to start the next day, he was please at the reply, “Oh yes sir, I would like that very much sir.”

Once Jill left the room he sat back, his thoughts turning to Sharon, his last sex slave and wondering whether the decision to allow her to leave him and marry had been the right one, she had been perfect in every way and had never let him down, not once her initial training period had ended. However he knew that keeping her any longer might have complicated their relationship, she had already begun to hint as to how she wanted their relationship to proceed and it sounded very much like she wanted to settle down and start a family, something presently out of the question for him.

Sharon had met her husband while following his commands. One night as on many previous occasions he had told her to go to a bar and pick up a man and take him back to her flat and allow him full use of her body, ensuring to catch every thing on the video cameras, Jack had had installed in her small flat, and then to take the videos to him the next day and talk him through what had taken place and how she felt and what in particular she had enjoyed while he viewed the tapes.

He had enjoyed watching her suck on the guys cock and especially the scene where she had pulled the guys dick out of her mouth at the last minute and held it like a fire hose so that the guy had sprayed her face and tits with his cum, Jack knew she had done that especially for his enjoyment, following that she had allowed the guy over the next few hours to fuck her in both her lower holes, even giving Roger, that was the guys name, a specially adapted strap on, similar to the one he had for her at his flat, so that he could fuck her cunt and arse simultaneously. Sharon had told him that Roger loved it and wanted to see more of her, Jack had thought long and hard about this and finally decided to allow Roger to see more of Sharon. He watched all the videos she had made for him over the next several weeks as Roger continued to fuck her almost every day not knowing that he was sharing his new love with Jack.

Having mulled it over Jack had decided that as reward for her services he should release Sharon so she could start a family, something he knew she yearned for quietly and something he was never going to give her. The night he told her of his decision she had been distraught and pleaded with him to keep her but his decision had been final.

That night she had done everything for him in a show of unbridled love and lustful passion. Jack remembered their last night and his huge cock begun to stir like a lazy python unwinding. She had manoeuvred them in a sixty nine with her underneath and while he licked her clit and finger fucked both her juice filled cunt and her rectum with his long thick fingers, she had engulfed his cock with her hot moist mouth and had sucked it in until her chin was hard up against his balls, she had changed her breathing as she had been trained to do, inhaling and exhaling through her nostrils, he could feel the warm air exhaled through his pubic hair. Sharon’s throat muscles were squeezing and releasing his shaft, as if she were milking him, he was amazed at how long she had kept this up and as he begun to fuck her throat she used her tongue so that as he pulled out the whole shaft it would be licked including the head and as he thrust back in he would feel the tongue stroke his member.

She had continued this until he had released a huge load of his seed deep in her throat and she had managed to take all of it directly into her throat avoiding chocking or losing any of his precious cum. He had been ready to roll off her but she held him there and after allowing his cock to slip out of her hot mouth, she had pushed his buttocks apart and moved her head up sucking at his anus, slipping her tongue into the very centre and fucking him with it. It didn’t take long for him to recover and he pulled himself off her and ordered her to lie down with her bum sticking high up in the air, he entered her cunt from behind feeling her muscles give way to the intruder until he was all the way in and his stomach was tight against her backside, he fucked her like this for a few minutes her muscles gripping him and squeezing him constantly wanting him to bathe the walls of her cavern with his life giving fluid but he had more control than that and a different idea as to how he wished this session to continue. He maintained his thrusting slowly and deliberately, pacing himself, continuing until his rod was well greased with her juices.

Jack withdrew his cock and she winced pushing her self back indicating she wanted his cock back inside her. Jack ignored her and instead placed a finger in his mouth and collected some saliva, taking the finger out of his mouth he moved it to her anus and deposited it there doing this several times until a substantial amount of his saliva had accumulated there, when he felt there was enough he pushed his middle finger passed her sphincter and in to her anal tunnel as far in her as it would go, gently finger fucking her and allowing her body to adjust, this only took a few strokes as he had fucked her many times in this hole and she always kept it clean and ready for her masters pleasure.

Once he was happy with his exploration of this part of her anatomy he adjusted himself and took hold of his shaft pushing it into her anus, he could tell she wanted it in her back door as the muscles quickly relaxed and he watched with satisfaction as the thick dark red head of his pole disappeared passed the sphincter and felt his cock as it travelled up her tube and all the way in until his stomach was again flat against her body, she was now whimpering and moaning and pleading for him to fuck her arse. The muscles in her anus and rectum were narrow and he could feel them contract and release around his cock as he moved a hand down and plunged first two, then three and finally four fingers in her well lubricated cunt, his fingers now entering into a piston like rhythm with his engorged penis, which he was able to feel with his fingers through the thin layer of skin separating her two fuck holes. She was screaming now, she was very vocal once a session like this was underway, and in between screams, moans, whimpers, sighs and grunts she urged him to fuck her harder, Oh ..yeess ..baby…fuuuck me haard.” Jack increased the speed and ferocity of his thrusts as she begged to be fucked even harder, the feel of her smooth insides and his fingers making her anal tunnel even smaller than it was felt incredible, he was now like a dam wall under immense pressure ready to give way and collapse to release the water trapped behind it.

He felt his balls harden and his spunk move from his balls to seemingly all gather at the base of his distended cock, it suddenly felt like a volcano eruption as his seed begun travelling with the ferocity and force of an express train through his shaft and through the narrow slit in the head of his cock, although he had come once already tonight, there seemed to be gallons of hot white wet spunk to be deposited deep in his lovers bowels, his cock pulsated as it released its load, the feeling of the hot liquid bathing her insides must have pushed Sharon over the edge as she let out a loud shriek and release a torrent of cunt cream from deep within, her cunt muscles went into a spasm, tightening and squeezing round his fingers now buried deep in her soaking cunt and then releasing and repeating the action intermittently, like one of those carnivorous plants opening and closing in its endeavours to catch an insect.

He slowly withdrew his now shrinking rod, when it was out a large trickle of his release followed, he sat on the bed, his legs open, she turned round and quickly buried her head in his groin, using her mouth and tongue to clean her masters cock.

He had decided this was going to be their last night, for a while at least, and so wanted to enjoy her cunt one more time. As it would be a while before he would be ready to bury his cock into her, Jack ordered Sharon to give him a show.

She opened the drawer next to the bed and took out several items spreading them on the bed, they including his strap on especially made for him with interchangeable dildos, and Jack smiled to indicate he was pleased with her choices.

Lying on the bed legs open wide, she gently stroked the fat lips of her vagina, while he watched, she then used her forefinger and thumb of her left hand to push open the top of her cunt and thereby gain access to her large and presently engorged clit, that the hood was now unable to cover. She begun slowly brushing over the clit slowly and gently with the forefinger of her right hand, it was obvious she was still very aroused as each time she did this to herself she shuddered and took a big gulp of air, she continued and Jack could see the glistening dribble of cunt juice oozing from within, she proceeded to stick two fingers in herself and fucked herself with them, she took them out and showed them to him, they were covered in her sap as she moved them to her face and pushed them into her mouth sucking and licking them clean, she knew this was something that turned Jack on, so she repeated the process several times, before choosing a large vibrator she had bought on her masters instructions, while still finger fucking her cunt, which was now making loud squelching sounds owing to the abundance of her secretions.

pdrye
pdrye
413 Followers
12