A Practicum in Sensual Awareness Ch. 06

Story Info
Angela practices topping from the bottom.
1.6k words
4.44
38.1k
1
0

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 06/04/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vmystere
vmystere
26 Followers

Drifting. Endless drifting. Angela's tongue continued teasing Diana to higher and deeper feelings of lust, and even though she was completely blinded by the hood, she closed her eyes tightly and tried to focus on what was happening to her. She was not successful.

. The feelings of disgust she had first felt when had felt John's rough whiskers on her breasts signaling that the person performing cunnilingus was Angela, were gone. In her mind she knew absolutely that she was not a homosexual — would never consider being a homosexual — but this was somehow different. This was not a type of sex based in love — this was, by its very nature, an activity that was separated from everything she had experienced. It was as if she were merely a receptacle for someone else's sexual desires. As Angela's tongue flashed again and again, she was beginning to understand her portion in this play.

All of these activities were designed to separate herself from the person she was, and turn her merely into a means of her tormenter's expression. Whether she actually enjoyed these activities seemed irrelevant. In fact, no one ever asked her what she wanted. Instead, they simply chose the activities that pleased them.

It was a difference she had never experienced. Before, she had always been an active participant in lovemaking. Now, this was removed from her. Even her own body was not really her's anymore. Instead of participating by either directing her lovers to please her: or simply performing whatever actions were necessary to fulfill her own desires herself, she was completely at their mercy — helpless — securely bound and exposed to the world.

The main thought that consumed her — when Angela's tongue and John's lips would let her mind consider for a moment — was that this type of sex was one that society damned. She had always heard it described as being more akin to rape than sex. But, it was obvious to her that those who would level such accusations never experienced what she was feeling. The intensity and pagan quality of her lust were something she had never felt before, and it was a feeling she undeniably enjoyed.

She tried to keep this thought as Angela's tongue and lips increased their probing. She screamed as another orgasm began to overtake her and drive the thought from her head. Feeling the now familiar warmth spreading from her clitoris to the rest of her body effectively erased all thought. She was on her way to becoming a being of pure sexuality. No thoughts. No fears. No wants. Only desire and complete and utter sexuality, but she was not there yet.

Tears formed in her eyes — but these too were dried almost immediately as her passion began to crescendo. She opened her mouth as widely as the hood would allow and gulped the air greedily. Sweat burst from her body and she knew that her entire body was now slick with the dripping wetness she could feel the air on her body — but, Angela continued driving her as if she were oblivious to what she doing to her. Or perhaps more cognizant than Diana knew.

On and on and higher and higher she was driven. Feeling her muscles contracting for another orgasm, she tried tearing at her bonds. She could not effectively move though she did manage to make the cross swing slightly. John reached out and stopped its movement immediately. She screamed — but the sound was deadened by the tight leather until it became a mere whisper in the solitude of the underground room. A sound that barely made it to the padded walls where it died. Angela heard it and smiled.

Feeling Angela's tongue back off a bit, she simply drifted and waited for what would happen next. Trying to describe this feeling later was difficult. She knew that it was a good thing that she was securely bound for there was no way she could stand or even sit without some assistance. The feelings were so overwhelming that she knew her mind — trapped in this all- consuming passion — would simply not allow her body to react. On another level she was aware not only had her physical abilities been taken from her but that her passion would not even allow speaking or smiling. She was adrift with thoughts that were unfamiliar to her — though not unpleasant. She was quickly becoming attenuated to her own body's expression.

The feeling that this sex she was experiencing was damned by the world came back to her in a flood. The idea that a woman should be performing cunnilingus on her — with much more skill than any male lover ever exhibited — was, in many ways, disgusting. But, coupled with this disgust was a feeling of defiance and heightened sensitivity because of the forbidden nature of the activity. She took this thought and tried to examine it, as her orgasmic cycle returned again...

"That's enough, Angela. Let her down easy."

Angela slowed her motions until she allowed Diana to simply rest — secure in her physical bondage and the shackles that held her mind and consciousness as securely as the leather and metal encasing her.

"I am not through with you yet, Angela. But, I think we will let her rest a little."

Angela merely looked at the ground. She too had thoughts consuming her mind and her own speech at this point would be impossible. Trapped in the glow of lust, she merely acquiesced to his command and stared at the ground in front of her. On one level she was aware of John removing the bonds holding Diana, but on another she was not. Her mind was completely engrossed in the feelings of lust precipitated by both her bondage and her own needs and desires.

When John moved a simple wooden chair with arms into position alongside her, she still not think much about it. Feeling the movement to her left, she allowed her eyes to ponder what was happening. John had released Diana from both the cross and the hood and was directing her to sit on the chair. Taking lengths of rope, he bound her legs securely to the chair's legs. Her arms to the arms of the chair and then retrieved a massive belt to hold her in a sitting position.

She heard him say, "Diana, I want you to relax a little now. Angela is going to perform fellatio on me. I want you to watch how she does this and my own reaction. We are nearly done with teaching the primary and will moving on the secondary — though just as important — organs of sexual desire and fulfilment soon. I want you to have some first hand experience. If you understand, nod?"

Diana nodded, and John backed away and removed his clothes. She looked at him standing there: tall and straight and moderately hairy. His penis extended away from his body at a garish angle. It was neither big nor small — just average. Her eyes drifted to Angela with her long black hair matted to her head and her trim body bound securely to the floor. Her eyes were still downcast, and she felt as though she understood what she was feeling. John moved closer and said to Diana, "Please watch carefully." Taking his fingers he entwined them in Angela's hair and said, "Let's begin. Touch the tip with your tongue."

Angela did so. She started opening her mouth wider to take his organ into her mouth, but John said, "Not so fast. I want this to last a while. Kiss it softly and probe gently."

She did so. His reaction was startling. An expression of pain crossed his face and he moved a little closer. "Now, swirl it."

Angela, her tongue still fatigued from her previous activities, circled the corona softly while kissing it gently with her full lips. She did this again and again. Seconds turned to minutes, and still she continued. He moaned.

Finally, John moved back leaving her wanting more he rested for a minute. Gathering his composure, he moved forward once again. Taking his member in his hand he lifted it up and moved his body nearer. "Angela, let's see those teeth work gently now." She seemed to know what he wanted as she carefully bit the area where his scrotum met his member. She pulled it softly. He moaned.

"Take my testicles into your mouth one at a time."

She opened as widely as she could and felt the gentle softness of his sac as she probed his testicle gently with her tongue. Backing off a little, he allowed her to take the other and repeat the activity. He moaned again, more loudly than before.

He lost his ability to direct her activities at that instant. She released his testicle and caressed the shaft with her tongue as if were a large candy cane. Up and down the underside her tongue traveled taking care not to touch the more sensitive corona. She would let her tongue get maddingly close before she abandoned the area to concentrate on the less tender areas. He moaned.

Finally, sensing that he was in her power — in spite of her obvious situation — she drew him into her mouth and her lips and tongue began moving faster. She bobbed her head in time to some inner music as she sucked it greedily. He moaned.

Faster and faster she moved. Even though her confinement made this difficult, her lust for domination was all consuming and she wanted to make him understand that though he was in charge, she was the master.

Slowing a bit, she waited for his frustration to build before beginning again. This time her activities were even more vigorous but as he was about to ejaculate, she backed off. She could feel his pulse on her tongue as his blood rushed through his body at an incredible rate. He moaned.

Finally, when she had established her superiority, she allowed him relief and he ejaculated wildly...

vmystere
vmystere
26 Followers