A Prayer Answered

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LonelyMom
LonelyMom
260 Followers

When I was at last in front of him, Mark raised his hands to my face and he tenderly cupped my cheeks. Our eyes never left each other's for even a fraction of a second.

"Sandra, I've been dreaming of this moment since the last time I saw you"

As he spoke, Mark softly stroked the back of his fingers along my cheeks. I broke our gaze at last as I closed my eyes and let his loving touch and soft voice wash over me. Without a conscious thought, I turned my head and kissed his hand. He kept it still as I kissed his fingers slowly and sensuously. My tongue snaked out to lightly trace along his soft digit. As I did this I opened my eyes and we stared into each other's souls once again.

As he held my face, Mark slowly bent his lips towards mine. I instinctively reached up to touch his arms as our lips met. The kiss was soft and gentle and filled with passion such as I had never experienced. Mark started to move his lips in a circular motion. I eagerly followed his every move until I felt his lips finally part and our tongues lightly touched for the first time. From that first tentative touch our kiss quickly deepened. Our mouths ground together as our tongues glided and caressed each other's.

I could hear Mark's breathing deepen and I wasn't even aware that I was softly moaning over and over as I sunk deeper and deeper into the moment. Suddenly, as if reading each other's mind, Mark shifted his hands from my face to hold me around the shoulders as my own hands reached around his back to his shoulder blades. We clutched each other tightly - desperately. I could feel the warmth coming from Mark's skin through the towel which remained tied around me and I could feel his now rock hard manhood pressing against me.

The warmth of his body and the feel of his strong arms around me, along with an unexpected hunger for passion that I didn't know I had inside me, caused me to writhe against his naked body. I felt this desperate need to feel him even closer to me. The result of my grinding against him was that my towel began to loosen. Mark had made no move to remove the towel, preferring to let me decide when I would drop this last vestige of modesty.

That decision came rushing on me like a freight train. Without breaking our kiss, I pulled slightly away from Mark and my towel slipped to the floor at my feet. I heard Mark moan and his embrace tightened around me; his hands moving over my naked flesh. I was moaning as well as I now felt nothing between our naked bodies. My breasts pressed against his well defined chest and his manhood felt like fire against my belly.

We clutched and ground against each other as if we were clinging to life itself. It seemed as if we both were trying to climb inside each other, so desperate were we to quench the hunger that was raging inside. Finally, Mark broke our kiss and looked at me. The look now on his face was one of pure lust and longing. I can't be sure of the look on my face, but judging from the way I felt, he probably saw the same look in return.

"Sandra, I want to make love to you"

My only response was to nod my head. I couldn't have made my voice work at that moment for all the gold in the world. Gone were any thoughts I had earlier about never allowing this to happen between us again. How could I have been so silly as to ever have even thought such a thing? At this moment nothing in the world could ever be more perfect and more natural.

Our lips met once again and I felt Mark moving. He pulled me along easily with his strong hands and I followed blindly but willingly. He sat down on the edge of his canopied bed - then laid back, pulling me down on top of him. I giggled a bit at the awkwardness as he maneuvered our bodies so that we were lying lengthwise on his soft bed. I made a movement to climb off of him, fearing that my weight on top of him was making it too difficult for him to move, but his grip tightened around me and held me in place.

I dipped my head and our lips joined in another hot embrace. As our tongues became once again entangled, I had a fleeting thought of the newness of this position that I now found myself in. You may find this funny, but in over twenty-five years of marriage my ex-husband had never pulled me on top of him like this. We had made love in several different positions, but they had all involved me being on the bottom. God bless Mark for opening my eyes to new possibilities!

Our lips ground against each other's hungrily. I found that I liked this new position immensely. I loved the feeling of Mark's hands as they explored my naked flesh. My thighs straddled his powerful hips and I could feel his rock hard manhood lying beneath my pubic mound. Mark's hand dipped lower on my back and he pushed on my bottom, grinding me tighter against his engorged organ. He moaned against my lips, letting me know that he loved this sensation too. In response, I began to thrust my hips against him over and over.

Mark was writhing beneath me and lifting to meet my thrusts. I was so happy that I was able to give him such pleasure. Suddenly, Mark reached his hand down farther and his fingers found my very moist opening. Now, it was my turn to moan my pleasure against his lips. My whole body felt as if it had been touched by a live electrical wire as his middle finger plunged deep inside me. My hips worked furiously, alternating between pressing against his manhood below me and his fingers behind me.

At this point I was finding it increasingly difficult to breathe and had to break our kiss. Mark was thrusting his hips upward powerfully. He also used his hands to urge me gently forward. The pleasure was so great that I couldn't take it anymore. Finally, I raised my hips and leaned forward until I could feel the head of his manhood slip between the lips at my moist entrance. I tried to push back against him a couple of times, but our alignment wasn't quite right and I could not capture him inside me. At last, I felt the head press against the right spot and I pushed back. A cry escaped my lips as inch after glorious inch penetrated me. I took about half of his manhood inside me on the first thrust. Then I started rocking back and forth and with each stroke I could feel him filling me more and more. When I had finally taken his entire length inside me, Mark held my hips still and looked up into my eyes.

"Sandra, it feels so good to be inside you. I've done nothing but dream of making love to you."

I could only moan deeply and struggle out a "Yes, Mark. You feel so good inside me."

As soon as I finished croaking out my reply, Mark started moving beneath me. He held my hips in his strong hands and began thrusting up inside me. It gave me such a thrill to feel his muscular body straining upwards with each powerful stroke. I couldn't believe it, but I could feel an orgasm building inside me already. I closed my eyes and let the feelings wash over me.

Just as I was approaching the point of no return, Mark's hands moved from my hips to my shoulders and he gently eased me into an upright position on top of him. Oh God! I wasn't expecting this! In this new position my naked body was on full display before his eyes. I was no longer a 23 year old with a tight body and firm breasts that one would be proud to display for her lover. As he continued to thrust up inside me, I could feel my breasts swaying lewdly and I could only imagine him comparing me unfavorably with other, younger lovers that he's had. The look on his face, however, betrayed no such line of thinking. He looked at me with such love and tenderness and my heart melted.

Mark groaned, "Sandra, you look so beautiful" as his hands reached up to grasp my breasts.

It's funny, but I felt somewhat better with his hands covering me. I had a lot less flesh to jiggle around loosely with him holding me like this. He used his hands to urge me into a rocking motion. I began lifting and sinking, enjoying the sensation of his hardness penetrating me deeply. I placed my hands on his muscular forearms for balance and made love to this beautiful young man with all my heart.

After a few minutes of riding his wonderful manhood, I felt Mark's hands leave me. He took hold of my hands and lifted them to my breasts. "Oh, my God! He wants me to touch myself right in front of him!"

Don't get me wrong. I was no stranger to the act of touching myself. I had, after all, been divorced for over two years and had often resorted to this activity for relief. However, touching myself had always been a very private activity. I certainly had never done such a thing in front of anyone else!

I just held my hands still over my breasts as I continued to ride Mark's hardness. I looked down to see him looking back up at me, his face a mask of lust and desire. He was now lifting to meet each of my downward plunges and I knew I was moments away from an enormous orgasm. Without even thinking about it, my fingers started to pinch and roll my sensitive nipples.

As the feelings within me built to a crescendo, I moaned over and over and touched myself as if I were in the throes of some kind of demonic possession. My orgasm exploded inside me and I threw myself down on Mark's chest. He wrapped his strong arms around me and held me as my body shook in pleasure. I have no idea how long I convulsed in his arms or what I might have said while I rode the crest of the most amazing orgasm of my entire life.

As I started to return to earth, I became aware of Mark's hands gliding over my naked flesh and his lips sucking hungrily at my neck. Any small movement that either of us made sent jolts through my body and caused me to quake even more. Finally my breathing returned to almost normal and most of my senses came back to me.

Suddenly, Mark rolled me over, never dislodging his manhood from me as he took position over me. My eyes closed as our lips met for a very passionate kiss. As we kissed, I felt him start to move inside me. He thrust slowly at first and my fingers tightened on his shoulders.

Slowly, he began to quicken his pace. Though my muscles were worn out, I began to lift and move with him. Mark broke our kiss and laid his head alongside my face. I opened my eyes and was greeted by yet another surprise! There was a mirror attached to the canopy! My eyes widened at the sight that I beheld. Mark's magnificent chestnut body covered me so easily. I could see his every muscle flexing in his back and his tight, muscular bottom moving in rhythm as he repeatedly thrust inside me. My pale knees and legs were in sharp contrast to his rich brown coloring.

Prior to today, I would have thought that I would be shocked to see such a graphic and shameless sight. At that moment, however, I don't think I ever saw anything sexier or more sensual in my entire life. I kept watching as my hands explored his naked back. The sight of our contrasting colors seemed to fill me with more desire, if that was even possible! I wrapped my legs around his muscular thighs and reached out my hands to hold that amazing brown bottom as it moved in and out of me.

I wasn't even aware of my second orgasm coming on until it crashed over me. This time I could hear Mark grunting loudly and felt his body stiffen as his seed erupted deep inside my womb. We ground against each other desperately, each seeking blindly to absorb and give as much pleasure as we possibly could. My inner muscles contracted and released his magnificent organ over and over and I could hear Mark groaning his approval.

Oh, God! Don't let this ever end!

As the world became to come into focus once again, Mark kissed me so tenderly. Our mouths pressed together as we each tried to show the other how we felt. If I live to be one hundred years old, I will always be thankful for that moment. The world and their opinions could be damned at that moment. That moment was just for us -- two lovers showing just what was in their hearts.

What will tomorrow bring? What would others think? Could I dare to give my heart to another man? These were all questions that I knew had to be answered, but they could all wait until tomorrow. Right then I concentrated solely on the tenderness of the moment and savored the feeling of this magnificent man on top of me -- his manhood still buried deep inside me.

I had a fleeting thought about how I had gone to church that day to ask for forgiveness and seek guidance. Could it be that this was the guidance I had been given? If it was, I couldn't have ever asked for a better gift. Maybe those priests and nuns were right after all. Maybe this was what I had secretly been praying for all along.

*

(Many thanks to rgraham666. A wonderful editor. A wonderful writer. And a wonderful friend)

LonelyMom
LonelyMom
260 Followers
12