A Present

Story Info
A woman gives her husband a surprising and erotic gift.
1.3k words
4.24
65.3k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I brought you home a birthday present." Cassandra breathed in Kieths ear, red lips trailing up from a passionate kiss. "She's in the bedroom, we were looking at clothes."

Kieth smiled, thinking about his beautiful blonde wife licking another woman's clitoris. His cock swelled making his pants tight.

"I hope you like her, she's gorgeous, tall and thin, and dark." Cassandra whispered as she trailed kisses down his neck, her fingers working into the front of his pants. His cock trembled as her finger tips teased around the head, and she unzipped his pants. Taking his throbbing hard on in her hand he slowly lowered herself down on long legs and leaned in to plant a wet kiss on the head., then running her tongue down his shaft she licked his balls, taking them in and sucking as she stroked him.

Moaning Kieth leaned back, placing his hand on the glistening kitchen table and arching his back as his cock disappeared into her tight throat, deep down.

"Am I missing all the fun?" A sultry voice spoke and he opened his eyes in time to see a strikingly beautiful, dark skinned woman with long black hair lower herself down in a tight black dress and as he looked down his wife pulled back off his hard on and the new girl took over, eagerly swallowing his full length.

"This is Chrissy." Cassandra spoke in a husky voice as she held the others hair back, massaging his balls with the other hand.

"Hello Chrissy." He gasped as she continued to suck, smiling around his hard cock she looked up at him and swallowed deeply.

"Oh god!" He gasped as her throat squeezed him in, and then Cassandra craned her neck around, under her girlfriend, and took his balls in her mouth again.

Kieth stretched out, hips thrust forward as the women began taking turns suck at his huge cock, and licking his balls.

"Oh god, I'm coming!" He moaned as Chrissy swallowed again, and in ecstasy he shot hot cum down her throat. She held him there, holding her breath as his load exploded in her throat, and as his orgasm faded and the last trickle of cum ran down her throat she pulled back and licked her lips. "Hi Kieth." She spoke in an innocent voice.

Cassandra took his still throbbing cock and kissed Chrissy, their tongues twining together in a froth of cum and saliva, then she drew him up to their mouths and kissed around his swollen head. "Let's go in the bedroom, she said pulling away.

"Okay." Kieth replied eagerly, taking her hand and Chrissy's and helping them up.

Walking down the hall he caressed Chrissy's pert round ass and put his arm around Cassandra's waist. Once at the bed the girls climbed up and started to kiss again, passionately. Chrissy slid her dress down, exposing perky breasts with dark brown nipples for Cassandra to nibble. Cassandra dropped her shift from her shoulders and the two groped and fondled in front of him, soon Chrissy had her hands down at Cassandra's waist and then between her legs, rubbing her well shaped clitoris while they kissed.

Breaking away from the kiss she looked at Kieth and spoke, "I've seen your magazines baby, and it's ok, I think it's hot."

Kieth suddenly felt apprehensive. "What?" he blurted out.

"It's ok baby, I know, I know you want to try it, and I'm glad." She spoke as Chrissy kissed her neck, and reaching out she took Keith by his cock and pulled him toward the bed.

"Do you want to?" She asked as his knees hit the mattress. Looking up at him with big dark eyes and full perky breasts. Kieth climbed on the bed and kissed her, his pants dropping off and his cock growing. Cassandra kissed her as well, and the three of them kissed each other all at once. Kieth let his hands roam from her perfect tits down her slender, curvy waist and cupped her round ass. Then moving slowly he felt the hard lump in her dress and slipped his hand in to gently stroke her small hard cock. Still kissing he drew off her dress and felt her tight balls cupped in his hand. Cassandra scooted down the bed and as Kieth lay over Chrissy, their cocks touching, she took them both into her mouth, sucking hard and feeling their balls with both hands. Groaning from Kieth and Chrissy turned to gasps of pleasure as she worked their cocks expertly deep into her throat.

Pulling off of them she looked up and said, "I want to see you fuck her."

Kieth moved to the side and Chrissy lay on her side, legs spread and Keith straddled her, slowly working his huge cock into her tight eager hole. Cassandra watched, and as Chrissy moaned and twitched and Kieth worked his cock all the way into her she leaned down and took Chrissy's small hard cock into her mouth.

Panting Kieth pumped his length into her, stretching her tight ass hole around his girth and as he thrust inside her he held her balls in his hand and felt them tighten and twitch. Cassandra's eyes were locked with his as Chrissy shot hot cum into her mouth.

Leaning up with her mouth full of fresh cum she kissed Kieth, letting him taste the cum in her mouth, and afterwards Kieth leaned over and as he thrust inside her slippery wet ass hole he took her cock in his mouth and sucked the remaining cum out.

"Now I want you to fuck me." Cassandra whispered in his ear, "And I want her to fuck me too."

Cassandra traded places with Chrissy, and as Kieth leaned over her from the back, sliding into her dripping wet folds, Chrissy cuddled up to her from the front, and slipped her hard cock in from the front.

Thrusting in an alternating rhythm they drove Cassandra to orgasm in seconds, she screamed from the intensity, clawing at Chrissy's back and then Kieth slipped out and slowly started working his cock into her back door. They continued to fuck her together in an alternating rhythm, until Cassandra gasped between thrusts, "Now I want her to fuck you."

Kieth held his cock deep in her ass as Chrissy maneuvered around behind him, and together they turned Cassandra over on her stomach. Leaning over her with his cock still plunged deep inside he felt a warm wet sensation as Chrissy squeezed lube on his virgin ass.

Taking his hips in her hands Chrissy massaged his ass hole with the head of her cock, and slowly slid inside, gently pumping into him as he groaned and thrust into Cassandra. Biting the back of her neck he plunged deep into her and felt Chrissy pumping exquisitely inside him as he did.

Suddenly Chrissy began to shake and as her hot cum gushed into him he felt his balls tighten and the cum rose to the tip of his cock as well, together they came and afterwards the three lay in bed together, gently fondling each other until one or the other of them got hard and then they took turns fucking Cassandra, until the wee hours of the morning. As light shone in through the heavy drapes and they got their clothes back on Kieth walked Chrissy to the door, and kissed her goodbye, whispering in her ear, "You are the best I ever had, don't tell Cassandra!"

Chrissy laughed and said, "It was nice to meet you, I hope we can get together again soon."

"Anytime you want." He replied and then she kissed him again as Cassandra walked up behind Kieth.

"Bye Chrissy." She spoke in a whisper, her throat raw and her legs shaking.