A Present

Story Info
A surprise visit in the night leads to passionate sex.
1.2k words
3.99
28.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room felt warm. Almost uncomfortably warm. It was summertime and the heat was beating its way into every crevice of the small loft Lisa was living in. But the heat was coming from much more than outside.

Lisa was lying naked upon her bed and touching herself. Sweat glistened on her skin as her fingers moved in circular motions around her clit. She lifted her fingers back to her lips and wet them with her tongue.

Before she had a chance to play with herself further, a knock echoed from the door. She hurriedly tried to look for pants among the clothes piled on the floor. Who could that be? It was 11pm and she knew no one who would come over at that time of night. Not even her mother. She made her way over to the door and looked out the peep-hole. It was Todd. She smiled to herself as she caught sight of his deep blue eyes and pale skin.

"What are you doing up so late, isn't it your bedtime?" she playfully asked. He chuckled to himself and seemed to almost look back at her through the hole. "Just open the door, baby". Lisa was hesitant to unlock it. She had wanted his touch for weeks but it was terribly late. Plus she really wanted to get back to playing with herself. She could feel her wetness still slowly creeping down her thighs. While she was getting lost in her thoughts, Todd interrupted them with a simple sentence.

"I have something for you".

That certainly peaked Lisa's interest. She unlocked the door to Todd standing with nothing in his hands.

"Where is it, then?"

He quickly stepped inside and closed the door behind him.

"I'll show you".

He picked Lisa up and pressed his lips against hers. She was utterly surprised but she grabbed onto the back of his hair and kissed him back as hard as she could. His soft lips felt too good against hers. She opened her mouth slightly and slid her tongue into his. He responded by gently caressing his tongue against hers, only taking it out so he could bite her bottom lip. She pulled back from their kiss and whispered into his ear.

"I want you... now."

He walked them over to her bed and laid her onto the sheets. She ran her hands up his shirt and felt the contours of his abs. She reached up further and let her fingers trace along his collarbones. He moved her hands away and placed them by her sides.

Lisa looked up at him with an annoyed look on her face but he quickly changed that. He unbuttoned her pants and slowly slid a hand down into them. Her breath became heavier as he started feeling her pussy though the fabric of her panties. She knew he could feel that they were soaking and it made her a little embarrassed. Her cheeks slightly grew red and he smiled to himself.

"Take it easy, baby".

He slowly worked at rubbing against her pussy. He could feel the warmth coming from out of her panties but he wanted to tease her. He felt around until he found her clit. She moaned quietly as he took his thumb and traced circles upon it. Her moans were enough to make his cock harden.

God, he had wanted her for so long. Now she was here. Writhing underneath him. He pulled off her pants and positioned himself between her thighs.

Her lace red panties were nice but he had no use of them. He ripped them off to reveal her perfect little pussy. Her pinkness glistened in the moonlight, just waiting for his tongue to lick it all up. He spread her lips and slowly pushed his tongue in. She arched her back and held onto his head. He closed his eyes and basked in how delicious she tasted. It was like biting into a fresh kiwi.

He pushed her legs farther apart and started running his tongue up and down her clit. She was moaning louder now, which made his cock twitch in his boxers. But he kept going. Her legs began to shake as he kept licking and sucking up all of her juices. He could tell she was close but he didn't want her to finish just yet.

He picked his head up from between her thighs and got up. His dick was practically begging to be in her pussy now. And she knew it. She placed her hand over his erection and stroked it. He closed his eyes and focused on how good her fingers felt over his dick. He rubbed the back of her head and pulled her closer to his cock. She looked up at him with her big brown eyes and hungrily licked/bit all along the imprint of it. He was aching to feel his cock in her mouth but instead he simply watched.

In a quick movement she yanked his pants and boxers down, almost as if she had read his mind. She held his dick in her hands and breathed onto the tip of it. He trembled and groaned out for her to taste him. Lisa reluctantly closed her eyes and licked it slowly. Todd let his head go back and tried his hardest not to cum just yet. Her tongue ran down his shaft and then she fit him all into her mouth. He let out a gasp and she took him in further. She held him there and he thrusted his hips.

"Do you like it when I fuck your mouth, baby?"

Lisa moaned and nodded her head. He held the back of it and thrusted faster. His cock pulsated within her throat as he thrusted. It was time for him to cum and he wanted to unleash his load in her mouth. Just as he was near that point, Lisa pulled him out of her mouth and bent over on the bed.

"Fuck me, Todd."

She beckoned for him to get in back of her.

He stood there and stared in amazement at her ass. It was mocha and plump. Exactly his idea of magnificence.

He held onto her hips and pushed into her. Her pussy wrapped around his dick as he pushed and she cried out in pleasure. She was so tight.

Todd gripped her hips tighter and pushed himself all the way in. He wanted to fill her with every last inch he had. She held onto the sheets while he slowly started pounding her.

The room became filled with the sounds of their passionate fucking. His balls slapping against her clit, her moans, the bed creaking. The urge to cum was overpowering him and he could not take it anymore. Her pussy clinched onto his cock as he quickened the pace of his thrusts, fucking her harder with each stroke. Her thighs trembled and she called out his name.

"Todd..."

He kept at pounding her pussy.

"Todddd..."

Her voice was rising to a scream.

He turned her face to his and smothered her screaming. He fucked her dripping wet pussy with all the strength he had left in him and came. Her pussy tightened as she came along with him and bit down on his lower lip. He grinned and tried to control his breathing.

"So... did you like your present?"