A Present and a Deal Ch. 03

Story Info
A really exciting game of scrabble.
1.7k words
4.47
158.3k
52

Part 3 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 01/16/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DaviBlack
DaviBlack
416 Followers

It was a Tuesday night and after dinner my mom suggested we play scrabble. My dad and I agreed and she went and got the game while we cleared the table.

We drew letters. I drew an A, my dad drew an S and my mom drew a W, so she got to go first.

We all drew our tiles. She examined them and frowned. She laid down 'get' on the star for 8 points.

"Get?" I asked.

"I didn't have any letters!"

I smiled and laid down W-I-N-E-S to make 'bets' and 'wines'. With the double word score that gave me 21 points.

"You think you're pretty good, huh?" my mom asked.

I shrugged. "I am pretty good." It was true. I sometimes played scrabble online,

"How'd you like to make it interesting then?" she asked.

"Sure," I said, "how much? Five bucks? A dime a point?"

"How about a point a point?" she asked.

It took me a second but then I smiled. "Deal," I said.

"What happens if I win?" my dad asked.

"I guess you can earn some points," she replied, "but if you lose, you'll owe me that much extra housework."

"Wait," I said, "How is this going to work with three people? Do we just both compare our scores to yours?"

"Yeah, I guess," she said.

"Alright," my dad said, laying down 'grimes' for 9 points.

"I don't think that's a word," my mom said.

"It is, you gonna challenge?" he answered.

"No." She smiled and laid her tiles down alongside 'grimes' to make 'around', 'ma', 'er' and 'so'. She recorded her 15 points.

"You looking forward to some extra chores?" she asked me and my dad.

I rolled my eyes. I looked down at my tiles. I squinted, as if that would help me form words better. I was just starting to rearrange my tiles when I saw it. I added on to 'ma' to make the word 'malignant'.

"That's 12 points I said, plus 50 for playing all seven tiles. My mom smiled and shook her head.

"Why do I have the feeling that this is not going to end well?" she said.

From there things got worse for her. She yelled "I have NO vowels!" a couple of times during the course of the game.

In the last couple of turns she made a couple of big plays, one on a triple word score. The game ended with my mom at 221, my dad at 287 and me at 310.

"God," she said, "I never should have opened my mouth. What does that put your point bank up to now?" she asked me.

"Well that would put me up to 179," I said, "If I wasn't going to spend them right now."

"I thought you might say that," she said with a smile, "What do you want?"

"You decide," I said, "But I want to spend all of them, so it better be worth all 89 points."

"Hmm," she said, thinking to herself.

"So what do I get?" I raised my eyebrow.

"We'll see, let me take care of you dad first." She got up and led my dad over to the couch.

"What do you want for your points?" she asked him.

I had never really thought about watching my parents before, but as I realized what was happening, I suddenly became even more excited. My dad looked at me and then back at my mom.

"Well?" she asked.

"I guess I'll have a blowjob, like David got on Friday."

"Alright," she said as she started stripping off her blouse. Then she reached back and unclasped her bra, releasing her c-cup breasts.

She knelt down in front of him and unbuttoned his pants. He lifted himself up and she pulled his pants down to his ankles.

His erect cock twitched as she wrapped her hand around it. I had never seen my dad's cock before. I was about 6 ½ inches and he looked to be about an inch longer and a little thicker.

My mom used her other hand to pull back her shoulder length dark brown hair, then licked the tip of his dick, and then took him in her mouth. He groaned and leaned forward to squeeze her tits. She slowly pushed her mouth further down his cock.

He put his hand on the back of her head, "Oh god yeah," he said. My mom took her mouth of his dick, but kept stroking him with her hand.

"You like that baby?" she asked.

"Uh-huh," he nodded. She licked up and down his shaft and then put his dick back in her mouth.

I slowly rubbed my cock through my jeans as my mom slowly took more and more of my dad's cock in her mouth. My dad looked over at me and then back at her. She looked up at him as she bobbed her mouth up and down on his cock.

"I did actually have six points more than David spent on Friday," he said. My mom took her mouth off his dick and raised an eyebrow at him.

"What?" he asked.

"Fine," she said. She stood up and kicked off her shoes. She unclasped and then peeled off her black dress pants, revealing the white thong she was wearing under them.

"There," she said, before getting back on her knees.

"Oh yeah," he said as she wrapped her lips around his dick again. She reached around and grabbed his ass with both hands. She forced herself further and further down his dick until only a half an inch was left between her lips and its base. She held there for a second before backing off and resuming sucking on the top half of his cock. She moved her hand to cradle his balls.

She quickened her pace and his groans increased and he started to buck his hips a little.

"Oh god yeah," he groaned. He looked over at me and then leaned his head back against the couch.

"Oh baby I'm gonna cum."

My mom pulled her mouth off his cock and started stroking him furiously, his dick still slippery with her saliva. She pushed up his shirt with her other hand and he started to cum. He shot rope after rope of cum all over his stomach.

I couldn't believe how much he came. At least twice as much as I ever had. She wiped her hand on his leg.

My mom looked over at me.

"Your turn mister." She nodded toward the couch and I sat down. "Take off your shirt," she ordered as she unbuckled my pants and pulled them and my boxers off of me. I pulled my shirt over my head and was completely naked.

She put her hands on the back of the couch and leaned in and kissed me. I kissed her back and I briefly felt her tongue flit across my lips. Then she stood up and turned around. She slowly lowered herself onto my lap.

My cock throbbed at the thought of being separated from my mom by only a thin layer of fabric. She ground her ass against my cock as I started to breathe heavy.

Then she leaned back against me. She grabbed my hands and placed them on her breasts. As I squeezed her tits she craned her neck back and kissed me again. This time I plunged my tongue between her lips and into her mouth. I felt her tease my tongue with hers.

She grabbed my hand and pushed it down to her pussy. She guided my hand and I rubbed her pussy through the fabric of her panties. I started to thrust against her while I squeezed her breast and rubbed her pussy.

"Oh yeah baby," she moaned. She turned herself around and straddled me. She pushed her breasts against my face and then slowly slid down my body. When her breasts reached my cock she slid it between her tits. She squeezed her breasts together an moved them up and down my cock.

"Oh god Mom, your tits feel good." She stuck out her tongue and licked the tip of my dick as her breasts reached the base of my cock.

She let go of her breasts and gripped my thighs. She plunged her mouth onto my cock, forcing herself all the way to its base.

"Oh jesus," I said. She brought her mouth up to the tip and then back down to the base. I could feel my cock twitching in her throat.

"Oh Mom," I said as my breath quickened. I watched as her left hand let go of my thigh and moved down between her legs. She pulled her panties aside and started to play with her clit. She kept deepthroating my cock as she watched me crane my head to the side to get a better view.

She parted the lips of her pussy and slid her middle finger in. She slid it in and out slowly at first, but quickly sped up and matched the pace and which she was sucking my dick.

"Oh Mom, your pussy looks so hot," I said, feeling myself getting close to the edge.

"Mom I'm gonna cum," I warned her. She pulled her mouth off my cock, but kept fingering herself. She smiled at me and stroked my cock. She sat up a little and aimed my cock at her tits.

"You gonna cum on my tits for me?" she asked.

"Uh-huh," I whimpered, breathing heavy. I couldn't take it any more and I started to cum across her tits.

She pulled her finger out of her pussy and brought her hand up to her tits. She squeezed them together as I shot spurt after spurt onto her. I finally collapsed against the back of the couch. I had cum a lot, although not anywhere near as much as my dad had.

"Was that worth 89 point?" she asked smiling coyly.

"You have no idea," I answered. My dad tossed her a towel he had got to clean himself off. She wiped the cum off her tits and then sat next to me on the couch. She leaned in and hugged me, kissing me on the cheek.

"I can't believe how long you lasted," she said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said, "I'm proud of you."

DaviBlack
DaviBlack
416 Followers