A Present for Her Husband

Story Info
Her gift to him may be a gift for them.
5.5k words
4.24
84.5k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bob and Teri had been together for several years now, they were deeply in love and very comfortable with one another. One night they went to a friend’s house for a small dinner party. After dinner, the guys went into the rec room to watch the game and the girls to the living room to chat and watch the latest girlie flick. The movie turned out to be about a love triangle about a couple who invited a young woman to stay with them and the relationship that ensued, one night a menois a tois just sort of happened. The remainder of the movie surrounded the happy relationship of the three.

After the movie, the girls chatted and the topic turned to the three sum. Of the 5 women, present only 2 would admit to at least trying a 3sum. Teri and Rose giggled as they said they might consider at least trying it once out of curiosity. Rose said she would have no problem including another man or woman, while Teri said a man wouldn’t bother her but was unsure if she could deal with a woman touching her or vice versa. The other 3 were adamant that they would never even consider such a thing.

Later that night, at home all snuggled together in the afterglow of their lovemaking Teri and Bob talked about the evening. Teri was curious about what the men had been discussing and he told her they had watched the game and talked about it mainly. She said the girls had watched a movie and had girl talk although she wouldn’t comment on the topic. The next day all Teri could think about was the movie and the conversation that ensued, she was suddenly very curious as to what it would be like to be with another woman. She and Rose had lunch that afternoon and their conversation turned to the night before. Teri admitted that the conversation and her ensuing thoughts were all she had been able to think of. Rose was somewhat amazed at her curiosity and told her so.

"Rose," she said. "I’m not sure why but this thought has been on my mind for some time now. I find myself looking at women differently lately and I’m not sure why. I don’t just notice what they have on or their hairstyle. I wonder what’s under the clothes, what their skin would feel like, what they would taste like. I wish I knew why."

Rose smiled at her friend. She knew the turmoil she was feeling because she had felt it a few short years ago herself. "Honey, they are natural feelings. I’m going to tell you something that will in all likelihood shock you." She looked into her friends eyes. "Teri, I felt those same things and I confided in a friend only to find out she is a lesbian. We’ve known her for years and I never suspected or even thought it. Anyway, one thing led to another and we had an affair. It was great." Seeing the look in her friend’s eyes she simply said, "Yes I’m bi."

"God Rose, I didn’t know. I’m sorry," Teri stammered.

"There’s nothing to be sorry about, it’s a lifestyle not a disease girl. Very few of our friends know for just that reason." she stated.

"Oh no I didn’t mean it like that. I guess it’s just my surprise is all. I would never have guessed. I mean I’d kinda like to try but I’m not sure I could," Teri eased out.

Lunch continued full of conversation but now she was even more intrigued. Rose was a beautiful woman and she admired her and her figure on many occasions. That night Teri decided while fixing dinner that, she had to be with another woman if for nothing more than to see if she could do it. She wasn’t sure how to go about it or anything else but she knew she had to make it happen. After dinner, they talked while they cuddled on the couch. Teri asked Bob what his fantasy was and maybe she would give it to him for his birthday that was coming up. Bob laughed at her but she assured him she was serious. Whatever it was, she would give it to him for his birthday. She thought he would come up with some romantic interlude at some special place with them and some toys or some such thing but she was in for a shock.

"You’re positive? You’re serious you really want to know my fantasy huh?" he asked. She nodded. He took a deep breath. "My fantasy is… I can’t tell you this honey." he stammered.

"Sure you can baby you can tell me anything. I’m asking because I want to know. We can discuss anything else but we always avoid sexual issues even though we experiment all the time. I want to know your deepest fantasy." she stated plainly.

"Honey I don’t now about this. I mean what if my fantasy is something that just plain repulses you. I mean I couldn’t stand myself if something in my mind made you think badly of me." He looked her in the eyes and knew that it was alright to tell her anything. "OK here goes…My fantasy." He took a deep breath, "in my fantasy, we have this friend of yours over to dinner. We drink a little, eat, and drink a little more. We watch a movie that is a bit suggestive and between the movie and the drinks, one thing leads to another. You and she get a bit frisky and start making out and I join. We make love all night: OK there it is."

She smiles coyly at him. "That sounds fun. Which friend are you seeing?" she asked.

"Oh no I’m not putting a face to her. Some things are meant to be kept private." He looked at her and she was pouting, oh how he hated when she pouted. She could get anything she wanted from him and she knew it. "Alright…alright…the face is Rose. There now, are you happy? Now tell me yours." he said resignedly

She giggled and blushed, "fair is fair I guess but it seems I may get to act mine out for you baby," she said. He stared at her not quite understanding. "Let me explain. Mine goes quite like yours although it’s more like she comes over and you come in later and catch us together and join us." He stared at her in shock. "Wipe that shocked look off your face. I’ve been thinking about this for a long time. It’s something that has played out time and time again in my head although until recently the woman didn’t have a face. I knew I wanted to be with another woman and until recently didn’t know who. Rose is a good choice though she is sexy and beautiful. I think involving you will make me less nervous about it too. If you want to try this I could talk to her." she said.

"Honey it would be a dream come true but I don’t want you to do anything you aren’t totally comfortable with. I’m content with it just being a fantasy." He said and then he kissed her. They made love in the living room and then again in the bedroom. It was lovemaking like never before.

The next day she called Rose, asked her over for coffee, and told her she needed to talk to her. A few hours later Rose came over, Teri was nervous when she arrived and was flitting about which was out of character for the levelheaded woman. Rose knew something was wrong with her friend but couldn’t put her finger on it.

"Teri, what’s wrong Hon, you aren’t yourself today." Rose asked in a casual tone.

Teri sat down opposite her on the couch and began to explain about the conversation of the night before about the fantasy birthday gift, leaving out one vital part, that Rose was the woman he pictured.

"You are serious about what we talked about aren’t you?" she asked her friend.

"Yes, and it turns out that we both had similar thoughts. Now all I have to do is find a willing woman." She looked at her friend hoping almost against hope that she would volunteer.

Rose looked at her knowing what she was hoping she’d say. This was her dream come true as well. Little did her friend know but she found Bob quite sexy and had always wondered what it would be like to be with him. She had spent years listening to Teri talk about his skills and this knowledge had only fueled her own fantasy. She also found Teri quite appealing and had also had a similar fantasy of the same 3sum.

Rose leaned across the couch and put her hand on her friend’s shoulder, "Sweetie girl, I can say so many things at this moment although I’m not totally sure I know exactly where you are going with this." Her hand lightly stroked Teri’s arm, shoulder and face as she spoke, "but first you need to be absolutely certain you want this." Her hand lightly grazed her breast, she could feel the breath catch in Teri’s chest as she gave her chest a slight push toward her best friend’s hand. Teri moved tentatively towards Rose unsure of what to do or even if she was doing the right thing. She was torn between running and diving into her arms, which made her sit frozen. Rose took her reaction as reluctance and backed off. Teri gave off a slight whimper as Rose retreated and followed her back to her initial spot.

Teri’s arm had been over the back of the couch and she now allowed it to drop onto Rose’s shoulder as she looked deep into her eyes. She leaned forward. Encouraged Rose allowed her hand to drop to Teri’s thigh and slide slowly upward as Teri leaned into her. Just as their lips met, Rose felt the warmth of her friend’s pussy through her clothes. The kiss was tentative yet electric. Teri had never felt so nervous before. The kiss continued until Teri slowly pulled back embarrassed and yet flushes with the heat she felt for this sexy woman. The women looked at one another and both knew that more was to come with or without Bob.

When both had caught their breath, Teri asked Rose if she would help her with Bob’s birthday fantasy and she nodded. Rose saw she wanted to say more and she stroked her leg until she was ready to tell her what was on her mind. Finally, Teri asked, "Rose would it be possible for us to get together before Bob’s birthday? While this is for him it is for me too and at least the first time I really don’t want to share you." Teri sounded almost childlike as she made her request.

"We can do it however you want sweetie. I’ll teach you right here and now if that’s what you want. I have to ell you something first though. It seems we all have pretty much the same fantasy. I’ve thought about making love to both of you quite a lot but never thought it possible until now." Rose said.

They smiled and kissed again and went back to their now cold coffee and making plans for the birthday party. Rose left and Teri had a renewed sense of herself for some reason. She wasn’t going to say a word to Bob as she promised a surprise even though she had told him what her present would be. He would just have to wait for his birthday to see if she could make it happen for him.

Bob came home from work that night and knew something was different but he didn’t know what it was. He would have the same feeling for several days. The topic of his fantasy never was discussed again though and he knew she wouldn’t be able to arrange it let alone go through with it.

The next day Teri went to Rose’s to borrow a cake pan. Rose was running around in a teddy, which excited Teri beyond words. They hugged and kissed and Teri’s hands gravitated to Roses ample breasts. Feeling the flesh under the silky fabric was more than she could stand and she pulled away and trailed kisses towards her hardening nipples. She wasn’t quite sure what she would do once she got there but she hoped she did whatever it was right. Rose pulled Teri’s top up and teased her nipples as Teri kissed and nibbled at her own. Rose pulled back and Teri was afraid she had done something wrong until she took her hand and led her into the bedroom

Teri had been in this room a million times but somehow this time was different. Rose sat her on the bed after dropping her jeans to the floor, she laid her back and began to kiss her whole body. Teri tried to move so she could do something too but Rose told her to lay still and enjoy for now. Rose took the jeans from around her ankles and helped her scoot up on the bed.

Rose stood at the foot of the bed admiring her friend’s body laid out. She knew that she wanted to devour her but had to take her time. She knew that she had to be gentle as she didn’t want to scare her lover. She knew if she moved too fast she would scare her, that wouldn’t make for a good first experience, and that first time is very important.

Teri tried to take off her bra and panties but Rose stopped her. Rose rolled her over onto her belly and sat astride her cute ass as she began massaging he shoulders. She unhooked the bra and let Teri slide her arms out of the straps but left it covering her. She leaned over her and began kissing her neck and shoulders, slowly working her way over her back to the top of her panties.

Teri could feel Roses breasts press into her back as she kissed her neck. Her breath caught in her chest as she felt Rose’s hard nipples drag across her back along with her lips. Both women could feel the heat emanating from Teri’s pussy and the aroma of sexuality was thick in the air.

Rose rolled her over and straddled her again this time pussy to pussy. She again leaned over and began kissing her, their pussies and breasts pressed together. Teri wrapped her arms around Rose and began caressing her all over. She loved the feel of this woman on top of her, the feel of her smooth back and her full ass as her hands kneaded the flesh. She wasn’t sure she was doing what she was supposed to but if the intensity of the kiss meant anything, she must be doing fine.

Finally, Rose pulled away from her and sat up, her pussy pressing firmer yet against her. She looked at the breasts before her and finally raised her hands to caress them, to tease the nipples and watch as they got even harder than they already were. She leaned forward and gently took a nipple between her lips and sucked and nibbled before moving to the other one. She loved to lick and suck and nibble breasts, and knew if done well she could make her partner cum just from the stimulation.

Teri was writhing under her enjoying the feel of this woman at her breast, she had always loved to have her breasts licked and sucked and even nibbled and this time was no exception. Rose rolled off her now and while she suckled at her breasts her hands moved to her wet, panty covered pussy. She let her fingers caress over the mound with feathery strokes. Teri wanted her to just rip her panties off and finger her until she screamed and then eat her until she passed out if that was truly possible. She wanted to feel this woman’s tongue all over her pussy inside and out.

Rose continued with her fingers over the panties until she figured Teri was ready to rip them off herself and then finally she pulled them off her and kissed her way t the freshly uncovered skin. She was somewhat surprised to find it bald and yet she vaguely remembered Teri telling her that she kept it shaved for Bob. She traced the skin with her fingers before kissing it while Teri tried in vain to raise and guide her to her dripping slit. Instead, she continued her teasing of her pussy. She wanted to taste this woman as much as she knew she wanted tasted but she wanted to make her remember her first time too.

Rose finally gave in and lowered her mouth to begin devouring the tasty morsel before her. She licked and kissed all over occasionally allowing her tongue to dip into the wet slit. After what seemed like eons, she spread her lips and finally allowed her tongue to dip into the honey pot to taste the sweet nectar inside. She licked and sucked and just as she began to flick her tongue over he swollen bud causing Teri to moan and writhe the phone rang.

To Teri’s amazement Rose got up and answered it. When she came back and sat on the bed dread filled Teri. Rose explained that there was a crisis at the office and she had to go in. It was important that she go or she wouldn’t be leaving her like this.

"Don’t worry darling I will finish, I promise. I just have to go in and take care of this. I’m sorry," Rose told her as she kissed her. "You lay there and catch your breath and let yourself out."

Teri laid there reflecting on the events of the day so far. She loved everything so far and knew she had to go further. Rose had promised to continue so she knew eventually she would have her chance, if nothing else she had agreed to help her with Bob’s birthday surprise so she knew it would happen. She got up, dressed, and let herself out.

The days passed and she and Rose plotted, planned, and finally had everything from the menu to their attire planned for the surprise dinner. On the day of his birthday, Rose arrived early and the pair went to work. They began the meal preparations and placed candles all over the living room and the bedroom chilled the wine. Everything was on schedule for the menois a dinner as the girls had jokingly dubbed it. Teri had said nothing more to Bob that morning other than she had planned an intimate dinner party. Bob had forgotten all about the conversation that night in bed because nothing more had been said about it. Little did he know just how intimate the dinner party would be?

Come 3 o’clock dinner was all but done, and everything else was in place so the girls decided to get ready themselves. Teri told Rose to go ahead and shower while she did a few last minute things in the kitchen. The girls had bought French maid outfits that they were going to wear with black stockings and black strappy spiked heels. Rose called out to her and she came in thinking that it was her turn but Rose had other ideas. She came into the bathroom and instead of finding Rose drying off or putting on her makeup, she found her still in the shower.

Rose told Teri to join her and as she began undressing, she was suddenly nervous. She undressed though and climbed into the shower with her friend and soon to be lover. The girls lathered one another, caressing as they went and kissing one another. Rose stepped back and allowed the spray to rinse Teri. She knelt down before her and using the razor made sure her friend was as smooth as silk. Once done she again allowed the spray to rinse her and then she used her tongue to remove the last of the water from her pussy. She licked and sucked and finally finished what she had started the day they were so rudely interrupted.

Teri came with loud moans and much trembling, Rose stood, took her in her arms and helped her out of the shower and dried her gently before helping her into the bedroom. "That’s just to get the juices flowing darling. Tonight will be much more intense," she assured her.

The girls finished drying and began getting ready. Teri felt a renewed sense of herself and walked over to the bed and sat next to her friend. She leaned over and began kissing her, allowing her hands to roam and caress as she did. Teri felt bold and gently pushed her friend back on the bed. She smiled at her as she began kissing down her body. She lingered at her breasts, sucking and nipping her hard nipples. She continued the trail down her body until she reached her wet sex and she dove right in. She wasn’t exactly sure what to do but she knew what she liked and figured that was a good place to start. Soon she had Rose moaning and writhing under her so she figured she must have been doing something right.

Soon Rose’s legs locked around her head and her hands pushed her face deeper into her and she was treated to the sweetest taste she had ever had. Rose came for her gushing her juices over her face and tongue faster than Teri could lick them up. Teri scooted up beside her and kissed her with a wet face.

"Are you sure you’ve never done this before?" Rose asked her friend but no answer was needed in the innocent smile that was on Teri’s face.

After the hair and makeup was done, they helped one another into their sexy little lacy sheer maid outfits. They admired one another before returning to the kitchen giggling to put the finishing touches on dinner.

Bob came home to an empty living room. He hollered out his usual ‘honey I’m home’ only to be greeted by Teri’s voice from the kitchen telling him to go shower and get into something comfortable as dinner would be very casual tonight.

Oblivious to what awaited him in the kitchen he went upstairs to shower and put on. He came back downstairs and headed for the kitchen to kiss his wife and instead eh was met by a sight he couldn’t believe in the dining room. Before him stood his wife and her best friend in the sexiest shortest back maid’s outfits he’d ever seen. He couldn’t believe his eyes and his cock reacted as well swelling in his jeans. He stood frozen, not knowing what to do. He didn’t know if he should hug both girls or run until Rose pulled out his chair and told him to have a seat dinner would be served momentarily. Teri poured the wine as he continued to just stare at the girls. As they retreated into the kitchen, his mind began to function again and the conversation of that night flooded his head. Suddenly he knew what was in store for him as the realization came of all the candles he’d seen everywhere now had meaning.

12