A Primitive Hope Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mejau71
mejau71
1,763 Followers

"Ooooooooh Mother, make love to me. Make your daughter yours." I said without a shred of guilt.

Mother's face fell to my stomach, hungrily lathering my skin with her hopeful tongue. It was like she was a different woman... far more profound and intense. I tightened my entire body, surging my muscles together in absolute rhapsody. I loved how we chased this heartfelt fantasy, and it's inborn connotations. Closing my eyes, I imagined myself as her dotting little girl... a girl who carried a lifelong crush on her adoring, gorgeous mother... a girl who had now grown into a young woman, hell-bent on returning to her mother's breast, sucking it as her newfound lover... it felt divine. It felt familiar.

Her face drifted across my groin, encircling my saturated pussy. With my eyes shut, I envisioned her lovely face near the center of my soul... and when her fingers gracefully stroked my outer lips, I sighed knowing she was close. My stomach surged like waves of a furious ocean... my legs, outstretched and tense. The only thing that would ease my anxiety was my mother's mouth... her hot breath soon glazed my dripping womb. I snapped, but was quickly secured to the bed by her right arm resting atop my belly. Settling in, Mother's nose and lips smoothly swam closer to me, bringing me to the edge of known rationalization. I didn't know what I enjoyed more... the anticipation of her tasting my pussy, or her actually doing it.

Unexpectedly, I felt Mother's open mouth wallow across my aching vagina, like she tried to swallow it whole. My body jerked I tried to take a shocking gasp of air. I felt like a fiery bullet had shot me. I rose up, grasping her head in my hands, like lifting a thousand-pound barbell.

"Oh muth... mother!! FUCK YEA!!" I screamed, feeling Mother's lips part my own, feeling that sizzling tongue slip beyond the savory folds of my feminine essence.

She moaned in lucid delight, twisting her head so her tongue could dive in deeper. I loved feeling those muffled moans reverberate throughout my pussy... it heightened my euphoria, causing me to quiver like a helpless leaf in a blustery wind. And God, she was so slow in her actions. She loved eating pussy. It felt like the most glorified sensation I have ever felt. Its different with each woman I loved... but with Mother, her loving feast carried a plethora of fantasy, hope, and thrilling lust. It wasn't long before her tongue met my clit. And as if that wasn't enough, two of her fingers easily glided inside my womanhood, hungrily sucked in by my greed and gluttony. God, she was such a pro... like she knew exactly where my g-spot was... but find it, she did... and what followed was a blinding horde of cries of hope... gasps for more... and shameful confessions of incestuous love. The only thing I remembered after that was every muscle in my body contracting at once... as if a hundred piece symphony beginning a harmonious sonata. My teeth furiously clenched as I held onto my breath... yet Mother remained fixed on me, her sole focus was me. A million tiny stars exploded behind my closed eyes as I shouted, "Mother, Mother, Mother" over and over again. It was the most splendid orgasm a woman had blessed me with... she not only brought my body to it's peak, but my heart and soul too.

Later...

Mother woke me with a gentle kiss, telling me I was out for about a half an hour. Together, we lay side by side as her face was atop mine. Seeing her gorgeous face was perfect... those penetrating sapphire eyes, so content and sure. Returning her smile, I took her head in my right hand, bringing her mouth to mine one more time. Our lips slowly lapped each others, taking the extra time to nurture the other's sordid flavor. I loved kissing this woman... this woman of maturity and grace... refined by age, and mellowed by time. But aside from my deep physical attraction to her shapely body, I came to treasure this moment with her.

My hand passed beyond her face to dig down her flowing torso until it came atop her hip. My moan of hunger was muffled, but she knew I was immediately turned on by what possibilities her wide hips could bring me.

"I understand you're an ass girl?" Mother delicately whispered as she burrowed the nape of my neck with her toxic lips.

Her kisses calmed me as I delightfully smiled, thinking of what I was going to do to that ass of hers.

"Yea." I helplessly whimpered back.

"Fiona said you spent over an hour with your tongue in her ass." She replied after flattening her tongue upon my neck.

"God, yes." I scarcely whimpered, feeling Mother's desires for me concentrate on her tongue. "I did, Mother. I sucked her ass so good... so deep."

"Yeaaah." She hungrily answered before tucking her tongue inside my ear. "I raised a good baby girl then."

A trillion goose bumps paralyzed me as I gasped in open-mouthed wonder. Mother's affection left me powerless in her lustful wake, doing and saying all the right things a girl could ever hope to experience.

"So when are you gonna taste your mother's?" she breathlessly asked with her lips to my skin.

"I just... just... don't you wanna cum first?" I asked in an unsure tone.

"We've got the rest of our lives for that." Answered Mother before gently sinking her teeth down upon my neck.

"God you're amazing." I declared, curling her body in my appreciative arms.

She raised up, sowing another deep kiss on my mouth.

"Kiss my mouth like you would my asshole." Mother quietly begged, curving her full lips in a knowing smile.

My eyes shot open, never having heard such a sordid divulgence fall from a woman's mouth.

"She said you were soft and slow." Mother continued in her hushed, sultry tone.

I could only nod yes as a long gaze ensued. I was taken by this woman's obvious thirst... amazed... breathless.

"You love a big king sized ass, don't you?" she suggested as she gingerly kissed the surface of my lips so lightly.

Like some mindless zombie, all I could do was nod yes once more. This woman had my number...

"Do it. You know you can." She spoke, savoring my lips with hers.

I quickly shifted my body, taking her head in my hands as I cracked a cunning grin. Mother returned my confident gaze as I slowly parted my lips, timidly pressing to hers. I closed my eyes to imagine that thick backside in my mind. As our lips brushed coupled, Mother abruptly went limp from her imagination as I tediously swirled my head, pretending it was the delicious orifice of her hindquarters.

Helpless and dazed, it was all Mother could do to keep herself together. "Oh fuck." Was all I heard before slipping my tongue out to skim those lips, simulating the soft pucker of her juicy opening. Seeing that wrinkled asshole in my mind's eye, I rolled my tongue across her velvety texture.

"God." Mother softly uttered. "You're amazing."

"It'd be better with your cheeks squashing my face." I replied.

With a slight nod of surrender, mother slipped out of my arms so she could lie flat on her stomach. I needed no more encouragement as I swiftly jumped up to straddle her ass. I began massaging her neck and shoulders to try and loosen her up... after all; she needed to be ready for my tongue's grand entrance. Now atop her, I took in the full scale of mother's beautiful back with my loving massage. I slumped over to nuzzle my face between her neck and shoulder.

"Oh mother, you're gonna love what I do to you." I avowed, barely gnawing her cheekbone like a starved animal.

She sighed like I was about to push her off a mile high cliff. She knew exactly what was about to happen, and didn't offer any resistance whatsoever.

"God, I've always wanted someone to really do this good." She said in a weakened voice.

"Yea?" I hungrily shot back.

"Oooooh, fuck yea..." Mother replied. "I... I just hope my ass is good enough for you."

"Let's find out." I said as I crawled down her back, massaging and kissing the deep valley of her flowing spine.

Of course I knew I'd love it because that was one of the first things I checked out when I first saw her. Its always the first thing I look at when sizing up a woman. But she didn't know, and teasing her like this made me drip with defiant lust. Sizing up her neck and shoulders, the familiar hunger for ass possessed me as I sealed my mouth to her neck, suckling her skin while my hands fluttered down her sides. Mother balked as I sank my teeth below the base of her skull, getting acquainted with my thirst for ass. I wanted her... wanted nothing more than to enable Mother the beauty of anal bliss.

"Oh fuck." Mother gasped, angrily clutching the sheets beside her face.

Her savage guttural reply was all I needed to hear as I lifted my mouth from her flesh, glazing her neck and both shoulders with my anxious tongue. I brought my hands back up, twisting them over to run the backs of my hands up and down her back. I loved how our skin felt together... it felt so right... but all I could think of was this woman's ass, and that she was stepping in the role of my beloved mother. Mother unlocked the uncivilized animal in me, unleashing the true nature in me... that of a wanton daughter bent on fucking her Mother with her tongue... I loved every fleeting second Mother allowed me to partake in this taboo coupling.

I flattened my tongue on her shoulder blade, casting a trail of savory saliva over to the low valley of her spine... this was the path that would lead me home to my awaiting feast of all feasts. I lapped the clove of her spine like a cat to milk... swaying down, leaving a trail of my saliva as obvious evidence of my anal trek. I grunted with hoarse gasps of delight, knowing her ass was near... my breasts soon felt her fleshy orbs throng my tits, engulfing me into the sexy fires of lesbian voracity. With my full breasts pressed to Mother's spheres of ass, I gazed up along the statuesque back of my Mother, placing my fingernails below her shoulder blades. With a hopeful cry, I tediously scraped her back downward until my palms rested on each supple orb of pureness. Mother boldly fought for each breath, holding the sides of her head in salacious agony, crying and moaning like a child knowing it was about to be punished.

"Your ass is so perfect, Mother." I whispered, taking in the rewarding sight of her fully rounded buff cheeks.

"I love hearing you say that." Mother helplessly replied into the pillow.

I gazed down, paying strict attention to the wondrous darkened cleft dividing those two mounting spheres of flesh I envied.

"I don't know what's more sexy... the cleavage of your tits, or this big sexy ass." I uttered.

Mother slithered on the bed like a snake, hearing my revelation as I brought my palms down on each cheek of ass with intensity, grasping a nice chunk of flesh with determination.

"God, look at this ass." I growled, readjusting my hold, kneading the flesh like sacred swells of delicious bread. "My mother's beautiful ass... so sweet... wide."

Mother screamed "Fuck yea... talk about my ass baby girl. I love how you make it sound."

"Oooh." I shot back, aroused by her vulnerability. "Like it when your girl talks about mommy's ass, huh?"

"Oh God yea. Jesus." She replied with a shudder that shook every muscle in her sexy body.

My hands continued their lengthy caresses, admiring her ass's striking width, glazed with its soft delicious tan. Given her age, her backside showed no signs of old age or decay. Not one blemish or wrinkle... and I loved how simply round its shape was... full... healthy... ripe. My breath grew shallow as I soaked in this glorious site. The inviting cleavage that assured me that a mouth-watering treasure lie tucked between her two plentiful spheres... it just had to. With an impatient breath, I lowered my lips to her right cheek, planting a full open mouthed kiss upon the outer crest of her cheek... my lips savored the prized flesh as my heart raced... I kissed the cheek as I would her lips... soft, loving and tenderly. Crooking my jaw, I opened my mouth as wide as it could go, gently sucking in Mother's ass flesh... engulfing it as I would her life-giving breast. I lifted my face, suckling her ass with my mouth, popping off of it with a pool of my boiling saliva coating it... I found mother staring at me across her shoulder, looking far within my soul... knowing I was in my element. I knew then what she wanted to see, and decided to wait no longer.

With our gaze wed, I sank my face between her cheeks, submerging my mouth in her ample ass. Both my hands rested atop the mounds, spreading apart the large pumpkins so my tongue could greet the pungent flavor of her magnificent meal. Mother yelped, grasping my head, and despite no hair, she dug her nails into my smoothened skull, pulling my face deeper between the globes. Now fully submerged, my tongue slid out, relishing the loving warmth and tangy flavor of ripened ass. Licking each side of the crack; lapping, lunging, and glossing the skin as best I could, I was electrified... this was more than I ever expected. Something so meaningful and extraordinary. I vigorously tugged and shoved the mounds of ass so my face could be deluged amidst the buxom cheeks. I struggled to breathe through my nose, filling my nostrils with her peppery scent. And it wasn't much longer before my dripping tongue fell flat atop her crinkled asshole, hopeful for a lengthy swab. The saltiness stifled my tongue, but only made me hungry for more. Mother's body, squirming and writhing, suffered beneath my languid "kiss". I spread apart her quivering mounds, sliding my tongue out to lay it flat atop the delicious asshole I wanted my mouth sealed around... I was slow and deliberate... loving and sensitive to her every need... I reacted to her movements, spiritually united in the glory of our feminine symmetry. I was kissing her asshole just as I did her mouth.

"Can't believe... tasting me like this." Mother gasped in shocking accuracy.

My only reply was to sway my head between the mounting globes, flattening my tongue even more. Mother made a fist, violently striking the bed in magnificent shock of getting her ass eaten by her make-believe daughter. I was hypnotized by the event... the feel of ample ass in each palm... the pungent flavor... the scandalous reality of French kissing a 60 year old woman's ass. I became a demented animal, hell bent on stabbing her ass with my tongue.

I circled her crinkled hole with painstaking accuracy, slothfully mopping across it with reckless hunger. I could see Mother's profile between the sordid valley of her cheeks. She tried to look at me, yet was paralyzed by my tongue's expertise... her eyebrows creased, mouth agape... that beautiful face violently contorted like a deranged mental patient. Wanting to see her reaction, I tightened my tongue, sinking it further into the warm delicious anal passage. With utter finesse, my lips sealed about, encompassing the delicate asshole. Her eyes lit up, bulging from her skull, looking as if I had just stabbed her with a steel sword.

"Fuuuuuuuck!" Mother cried out at the top of her lungs.

I was captivated by her traumatic facial gestures by this act of wanton hope. I was conquering this woman, my supreme female ruler, overthrowing her with my tongue. Something so small and trivial, yet so powerful in it's deeds. Her head collapsed as she began whimpering like an injured child... helpless and weak while my tongue sank deeper surrounded by the smooth tissue of her delicious rectum. I ceased tugging and pulling the bronzed mounds of ass, only to graze their orbed shape with the back of my hands. Lost in the blinding frenzy of my feast, I reminded myself just how big her ass was, and how I would lather every supple inch of those cheeks later with my tongue. But not before I would swirl my tongue inside the undiscovered sweetness of her scrumptious bowels.

Her hips gyrated beneath me. I slowed my pace, appreciating the fullness of mother's backside with eager hands. I felt her hand clamp down on mine, pushing my fingers down into the pulp of her right cheek; clutching my hand in assured conviction.

"Oooooh, I wish you could just stay there... just eat my ass like this forever." Mother gasped between anxious breaths.

I responded by kneading the fleshy cheeks, moving my fingers like rhythmic waves of the ocean, lapping at the sands of her beach. I curved my tongue, swirling to taste every recess of her prized ass. This became our paradise... fleeing into the realm of the most intimate experience for either of us. My moans of wanton hunger, garbled by pure thick ass... I had found my niche... my calling in life. All that mattered was tasting this woman's backside with the zeal of a famished beast.

"Tasting me." She helplessly uttered. "My ass... you have my ass."

I groaned in agreement, squeezing the abundance of her ripe orbs.

"Yea," Mother replied, clenching my hand tightly. "God, I can feel that tongue so deep. Its soooo good... so fucking good... deep."

I swayed my head, trying to plant my tongue further... and I did. Sinking in probably another inch, mother's body compressed, suffering through another desperate stab. I sped up my rhythm, sliding in and out of the moistened asshole. This crippled mother beyond anything I had ever seen before.

I'm not sure how long I ate her ass, but before I finished, there wasn't one portion of her lovely wide ass that didn't either get kissed, licked, or tongued. I couldn't believe how easily she let me have my way with it. Before my face lifted from her balmy ass, I gave each side of her ass crack several long laps with my tongue, savoring the luscious tang of it before meeting mother in a powerful, life-affirming kiss. Her arms gripped me with zest, vigorously kissing my lips, mauling my face and chin like a savage. I felt her gratitude boil with thankfulness as her hands held my face, making sure I wouldn't budge as she lapped away.

"Kiss my mouth like you did my asshole." Mother breathlessly urged.

With no doubt, I did as she asked, softly circling her lips with grace and tenderness with the tip of my tongue. Her eyelids went weak, as did her body, knowing that there was no difference in how I kissed any orifice on her body. It was equally filled with as much hope and desire as the next... and I knew she felt it on either opening.

"Oh my God." Uttered mother. "I love how you kiss me."

"Yea." I whimpered, cupping her chin with my forefinger. "I'm in love with your ass."

"Fuck." Mother quietly voiced in a relieved tone. "Like a person... it's own identity."

"Uh huh" I moaned before drawing her lower lip into my mouth.

"God, you're going to be perfect." Mother spoke, holding me close.

Our flesh united in the most intimate embrace... breast to breast... stomach to stomach. And naturally, my hands fell down to handle the full width of mother's flourishing hips and ass.

Mother leaned back as our eyes locked gazes. My arms held her as she lied back on our bed, cradling her like a sacred treasure of the world's richest fortunes.

Later...

I awoke to see mother crawling from bed, making her way to the bathroom nearby. Watching her bawdy strut, my eyes basked in the glorious sight of those wide hips sway with magnificent allure. Snuggled in her bed, I purred to myself, knowing that I just had that ass. I glowed with pride; still hearing her arousing expressions echo in my head while I ate her ass. Just the way her body looked was so symmetrical... the way her arms hung by her hour glass figure... how the small of her waist flared out to form her motherly hips, only to roll down into a pair of thick syrupy thighs that sparkled with a smooth glow. One word came to mind as I watched her saunter... fertile.

It was then my mind began its wishful fantasy.

Crawling back into bed, mother met me with a drawn-out kiss before settling atop me. Feeling her warmth envelope me was extraordinary, and all I could do was trace her sweeping form down her back, barely touching the plump texture of her tender ass. Mother sighed, knowing I was content. But as any good mother would know, she felt something stirring inside her daughter's heart.

mejau71
mejau71
1,763 Followers