A Princess of Porn

Story Info
She starts on the path to being the Queen of Porn.
4.1k words
3.81
30.5k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,350 Followers

"You know lots of girls dream of growing up to be princesses, movie stars and lawyers. I always though those were silly dreams." Jennifer thought as she scribbled with a fluffy pink pen in her diary. "I wanted to be a porn star when I grew up. Not one of those trashy girls who work on HBO. I was gonna be Platinum X girl, or a JM productions girl."

The girl slapped her diary shut and rolled over onto her back. She was dressed in a pair of pink socks with a fluffy trim at the bottom of her shapely slender legs. Her pear shaped bottom was sensually wrapped in innocent looking white panties with pictures of flying pigs all over them. Above that her voluptuous chest strained against a pink tube top intentionally bought a size to small for young lady.

"I'll be a porn star." She said out loud. The beautiful brunette loved the way it sounded. She could see herself on the cover of dozens of dirty DVD's doing acts so forbidden she couldn't name them all.

Sitting up she swung her legs over the side of her queen sized bed and onto the floor. Unlike her dreams, her room was relatively sparse, the result of living on a minimal income from a grocery store. She had a thirteen inch television, a computer and a dresser and that was it. A few random stuffed animals inhabited her bed with her to give the room a bit of the needed girly touch.

"I'll be a porn star." She said again as she stood up walking over to her computer and signing onto the internet. The first thing she did was check her email, which was completely filled with junk mail today, most of it promising weight loss or increased penis length. Neither were of much use to a slender woman. From there she went straight to Literotica checking to see if any of her favorite authors had put out anything. Finding that both Sir Hugs and Velvetpie had new stories she bookmarked them and moved on her website, Jenny's Room.

The page loaded quickly, a pink background filled with tiny floating bubble hearts. It was all centered around a picture of her in a bubblegum pink bikini with her hair in pigtails licking a giant lollypop. Around her were the various links, like her online diary, her personal stories, her favorite links, her myspace, galleries of pictures and her webcam which she was turning on right then.

The tiny orb sat on top of her monitor, the black lens always focused on the brunette as she stood up and backed away till she was totally in focus. "Hiya boys, I don't know who's watching today-" that was part of the rush. She didn't know it could be thousands of strangers, but it could be her father and brother who were about to watch her strip. "-but I've got a special show for you today."

Jennifer theatrically spun around making certain the camera got a good look at her pert rear as she leaned down and grabbed a paper bag from some behind her bed. Reaching a well manicured hand into the bag she pulled out an impressive eight inch black rubber dildo and smiled lewdly for the camera. Her tongue slipped out to wet her lips as she brought it up to her face. "My new toy and only you can tell me where to put it." She purred stepping closer to the screen.

One of her regulars, acidstorm01, was the first to respond. Instructing her to slowly strip then suck the dildo like a penis.

The knowledge that somebody out there was watching her sent a chill up the girl's spine and she started swaying her hips back and forth. "This is for you boys, especially acid." She whispered crossing her arms over her chest gripping the edges of her shirt inching it upward over her torso. She knew that hundreds, maybe thousands of men were watching as inch after inch of her creamy flesh was revealed. Beneath the shirt she was bare, her voluptuous breasts bouncing slightly as she pulled the shirt off and tossed it aside.

Jenny slowly turned her back to the camera inching closer to it as she hooked her thumbs into her panties. She didn't bother slowly peeling her panties away, instead she snatched them down to her knees glancing back over her shoulder with a wicked grin. Her panties still wrapped around her ankles she brought a hand between her thighs lewdly spreading her lips for the camera.

He's jacking off. Jenny just knew when he started. She could feel the juices forming between her legs as she thought about Acid staring at his monitor. Right now his hand was wrapped around his eight, no ten inch throbbing hard cock. Jenny could almost feel his eyes on her as she slipped a slender digit into her moist slit.

Her monitor displayed the same thing that was being broadcast across the internet. It was her middle finger, buried to the second knuckle in her puss. Jenny felt her back arching as she started pumping her fingers slowly in and out. She stepped out of her panties, kicking the brightly colored cloth away. Slowly she shoved her ring finger in alongside her middle steadily pumping her fingers into her slick cunt.

Jennifer's beautiful eyes slid shut as she slipped her fingers out of her slit and turned back to the camera before bringing her fingers to her lips. She knew the boys loved watching her suck the salty slimy fluid from her fingers. They'd go wild when she brought the dildo up to her lips and wrapped her lips around the false organ. She treated it just like she would have a real cock pushing it into her lips.

Jenny opened her eyes staring directly at the cameras she pushed it farther into her gullet, stretching her cheeks outward as she pushed it into her mouth. There was a pause as she felt it hit the back of her throat, gagging lightly. A tear formed in the corner of her eye as she tried to force it past that comfort spot. Jenny backed the dildo off, then pushed forward again until she felt the mushroomed tip slide into her throat.

From there it was easy, the brunette's tongue slithered out beneath the black plastic dong letting it glide even farther down her throat. She kept pushing until the fake balls were pressing against her chin making certain to smile for the camera before removing the glistening dildo from her throat.

Acidstorm was asking for more, he wanted to see her stretch her cunt with the toy. So she moved into her chair and threw her leg over either armrest. "I hope you ready boys." She dragged the rubbed down over her chin, tracing her jaw to her throat then from there between her breasts drawing a slender line of saliva on her skin. Jenny arched her back letting an enraptured moan part her lips as the dildo reached between her legs, gently rubbed against her sensitive flesh. A squeal escaped as she pushed the dildo into her cunt.

I bet he already came. "Wish this was you Acid." She purred as pushed the dildo completely into her then started thrusting into her cunt. She could hear the slight squish sound of her juices clinging to fake cock as she pushed it into herself, stretching her cunt for her views. Jenny was mildly aware of the clicking that meant messages were flooding her screen. The sound pushed her closer. How many are watching, ten, twenty? They all want me, want to fuck me like the dirty little slut I am! Her eyes squinted shut as she felt her stomach tense up her.

A half second later Jennifer howled, her cunt quivering around the toy dick. She could feel her juices flowing down it onto her fingers as her back arched as far as she could manage riding the wondrous orgasm. "Oh my god. Acid!" She called out his name, hoping it got him off as much as it did her before slowly relaxing onto the chair and staring lazily at the screen.

Acidstorm was still on asking if she was still there. A single finger slowly came up to her keyboard punching in her response. She knew what was coming, the boys were either going to ask her for some anal or to clean her dildo, probably both. Sure enough the response was for her to start licking her nasty slut juice from the dildo. Just the way he commanded such filthy language sent a shiver up her spine.

Obediently Jennifer slid the dildo out of her, holding it up for the camera. She wanted to make sure that they got a good look at the slick rubber dong. It was completely glistening with her juices before she brought it up to her lips and extended her tongue. Just like she would a man she started at the balls, spiraling her tongue all over them until they were cleaned then started her way slowly up the shaft. Her tongue traced over the lifelike veins focusing on the single bulging tube on the underside until she reached the tip. She briefly traced it with her tongue, turning it slowly so everyone watching could see the smile on her face as she licked her juices from it. As soon as it was finished she smiled brightly then signed off.

She only barely had enough time to get into the shower before going to her job. It was a normal day at Vons. Far too much work and far too little manpower, all the usual grumblings were echoing in the break room about who had quit recently or who intended to. The normal gossip about who was having sex with who and rumors about another strike over union rules. It would have been a completely normal day if Jennifer had managed to make it through the entire day without incident.

As Jennifer strained on the tips of her toes to put away a can of soup a man walked up along side her. "Excuse me, where are the canned vegetables?"

She finished putting the can of soup in its place then turned to face the man. "Canned vegetables?" The man nodded in response. "They are at the end of the aisle." She replied pointing first to the sign then down to where the actual product was.

The man paused for a moment before nodding and walking away. Jennifer watched for a moment to see if he needed any help but he found what he was looking for quickly enough and walked away. Without giving the man a second thought Jennifer went back to returning the items to the shelf."

"Jennifer please report to the break room. Repeat Jennifer Michaels please return to the break room." The mechanical voice called throughout the story.

"What?" Jennifer thought aloud as she set one last can of soup on the shelf then set the cart of go-backs out of the way striding towards the break room. She was dressed in a pair of black slacks and a white dress shirt with a tie, like anything else though the uniform flattered her form. She loved the feeling of eyes on her flesh, her nipples hardened poking visibly through her bra and shirt as she entered the break room.

Her boss, Jason Tanner was sitting at the desk with a pile of paperwork before him and a horrible scowl on his face. Jason was the kind of man who just inspired fear with the look in his eyes. A well built man with a near constant scowl locked on his face, right now it was worse than ever as he glanced up. "Close the door." He was the only man who glared at her rather than staring when his eyes were upon her they almost looked through her like she didn't matter to him.

"We've just gotten shopped." Jason began staring down at the papers as he continued writing.

Oh shit. That fucking customer. She knew what he was going to say before he finished his sentence. That was the fourth time she'd failed to follow the appropriate procedure.

"When asked about a product, a-" He looked down to scan the page. "-a can of vegetables you directed the customer to them. You didn't offer to take him to the product nor did you actually take him to the product. This isn't the first time a customer has specifically mentioned you as one of our courtesy clerks." Jason slid a few of the papers across the table. Jennifer didn't need to look at them to know what they were, it was her last times she'd been giving warnings and reprimands. "Do you know what these are?"

"Yes." Jennifer nodded picking up the stack of papers briefly scanning over them. It was actually six times that she'd been warned for this kind of behavior, and once she'd been late.

"This is unacceptable. I'm sorry but we are going to have to let you go." He scribbled his name down on a piece of paper then slid it across to her. "This is you stating you understand why you have been terminated. The second is your final paycheck."

Jennifer felt herself starting to tear up even as she fought against it. She didn't want to cry, not for this asshole, she couldn't give him the satisfaction. Of course if she opened her mouth she wouldn't be able to choke back the sob. Her ample chest was already starting to heave as she reached out for the papers and nodded. She wiped her tears away quickly then gripped the piece of paper and signed it a single teardrop moistening the paper before she could slide it across the table for him.

"That is all, you can collect your things." That was the last drop to break the dam. She couldn't find her voice but she could feel the tears streaming down over her cheeks as she left the break room slamming it shut behind her.

"What's wrong?" Jamal was the first person to see her as she left the room. She kept her stride, hardly glancing at him.

She was afraid if she stopped that he would see the tears in her eyes so she just kept walking. Jennifer ignored every voice calling out to her trying to keep seeing through the tears blurring her vision.

"Watch out!" Somebody called. The warning came a second too late as Jennifer slammed face first into the enter door. She back away slowly wiping her tears away then ran out the exit not stopping until she was in her car. Once she'd escaped to the relative safety of her car she let loose.

What am I going to do? Jennifer wondered as she sat in her car clutching the steering wheel. She didn't have a lot of money saved up, Vons was just barely enough for her to keep her bills paid. Without that she'd have to go back to her parents. "Fuck." I have that bottle of Captain Morgan's at home. She smiled slightly, the thought of getting completely drunk very appealing at the moment. "Fuck Vons." She thought aloud before driving home.

Jennifer slammed the door shut behind her walking over to her computer and turning it on. Her computer was almost always on and signed onto the internet even if she wasn't chatting or surfing she just liked to keep up on her email as much as possible.

While her computer was turning on and going through all of the set-up procedures she unbuttoned her shirt tossing it on the floor as she walked into what passed as a kitchen. It wasn't even an entirely separate room. Instead it was separated by a countertop that had her sink built into it and cupboards above. She reached in grabbing her bottle of rum and held it up to the light. Not much left, just enough really. "She opened it tossing the top aside before walking back to her computer and taking a swig.

The first thing she did once she was on the net was check her email, not that she expected to find anything there. Just like before it was just a random collection of junk emails so she deleted them all and took another swallow of her rum.

A half hour later the bottle was nearly empty and she still didn't feel any better about her termination. Jennifer had managed to lose all of her clothing though at the command of her adoring public. She was mostly ignoring them at the moment as she randomly surfed from site to site for nothing in particular.

This sucks. So boring. I should have asked him if there was something I could do to keep my job. The one thought that had entered her mind after she'd starting drinking was that Jason was a man. Of course he'd been staring at her tits through her blouse. Of course he'd wanted to see her on her knees with her lips wrapped around his cock, or maybe he'd prefer to have had her leaned over the table with her cute rump in the air while he pumped his cock into her. Either way I'd still have my job.

Rising unsteadily to her feet Jennifer and stumbled over to her bed laying down and retrieving her diary. The fluffy pink pen was resting right next to it and was in her hand soon enough.

Dear Diary, you won't believe what happened today. I went into work and that fucking bastard Jason fired me. I didn't even do anything wrong, I wasn't late or disrespectful or anything like that. Instead I was in the middle of doing go-backs and I didn't take a customer five feet away to put his hand on a can of vegetables. It was that stupid. Jason didn't even ask what happened, he didn't care. He just handed me my paperwork and sent me home. Right now I'm drunk off my cute lil behind trying my best to forget what happened. I'll tell you what I wish had happened.

I wish Jason been standing when I entered the room. He would have walked over to me and closed the door behind me standing over me. He's so tall, I'd be terrified to have his eyes glaring down at me, starting at my face then moving down lingering on my tits, then again on my ass before stepping away from me. "Do you know why you're here?" He'd ask.

I'd look up at him and innocently shake my head even though I knew it wasn't good. He'd show me the stack of papers and tell me how he was going to have to let me go. I'd reach up and loosen my tie smiling as I leaned forward. "Isn't there something I could do to keep my job?" I'd ask suggestively unbuttoning my shirt at the same time.

Sweat would start to form on his forehead as he watched me undressing. Part of him would want me to stop, what he was about to do was wrong. That part wouldn't win out of course, what man would be able to resist my smooth flesh. He'd see the black lacy bra I'd chosen, a half-cup that barely covered my hard nipples. "Something I could do for you that would make you forget all this paperwork. You'd be able to see the conflict in his eyes as he swallowed loosening his own tie as the temperature continued to rise.

By now I would have gotten the shirt completely off, it would just be my bra covering my tits and my black tie hanging between them. I'd undo the clasp of my trousers but then I'd notice he still hadn't moved. Jason would be completely frozen in awe, unable to tell me to stop but equally unable to beg me to continue. The only part of him to have moved since I spoke was his cock, I could see it had hardened in his pants pushing against the fabric. I hate seeing a man in such obvious discomfort so I would walk over to him and reach down boldly gripping his manhood.

Jason would gasp just because I touched him, he'd wriggle in my grasp as I took his pants down to his ankles, his plain white boxers following shortly afterwards. "Maybe if I suck you off?" Jason would just stare blankly at me as I sank down to my knees holding his thick meaty cock in my hand.

"Please." He'd whisper watching me lean forward and lick at his balls. Like most guys he wouldn't have bothered to shave down there so I'd only take a single lick. Just enough to see him jump like guys always do when you hit that spot under their sack. From there I'd move up and wrap my lips around his cock. His knees would instantly turn to jelly, his hands on resting on my shoulders for support as I quietly sucked his cock.

Jason would be squeezing on my shoulders as I bobbed up and down. He'd be biting down on his lip as he tried to keep from moaning. Remember there would be people, customers and coworkers right on the other side of the door. With the thin walls they could hear every bit of every conversation inside the room. If somebody was standing with their ear against the door they'd be able to hear the wet slurping sound I made each time I went down on him.

The first warning I'd get would be that salty taste of pre-cum oozing from the tip of his prick. Then he'd be squeezing down on my shoulders gently pumping his hips against me. He'd accidently moan as he lost control, pulling me toward him as he thrust a little harder. I'd be able to feel his cock beginning to throb in my mouth as he got closer to cumming. Jason's eyes would shoot open then suddenly clench shut as he came flooding my mouth.

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,350 Followers
12