A Private Heaven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know you better than that," she chuckled. "I prefer to think the time you spend with Travis will improve the quality of the time you spend with me." She sat back. "Anytime you want to do something with Travis, just say the word. You can close the door and I'll turn on the radio and leave you guys alone. Whatever you do, I won't ask, and it's up to you if you want to tell. Travis will respect your wishes."

"On my way up I was thinking about some of the stuff we used to do when you slept over."

"We can do some of that, too, with or without Travis."

Our conversation moved on to other subjects. It was similar yet different from when we were younger. We were still Spots and Tufts, just more grown up versions of ourselves. Instead of talking about sneaking to the refrigerator at night to steal a sip from our parents' bottle of wine, we talked about whether we liked chardonnay or white zinfandel better.

* * *

Later that afternoon I was ready for that soak in the tub. Travis was waiting for me, wearing only the shorts he had worked out in, and his musk was stronger. He turned on the water and asked me adjust the temperature. He stepped out of the way for me to do this, and when I turned back around he had removed his shorts. I hadn't expected him to do this yet since it would take a few minutes for the tub to fill. There were butterflies in my stomach as I looked him over, anxious yet afraid to explore that body with my hands.

"Mistress Kirin, does my nakedness bother you?" he asked.

I gave him a wry smile. "Yes, it does. Go put a hat on or something."

I'm sure he knew I was joking; nevertheless, he fetched a fedora from the closet and returned, wearing it.

"That's better," I said, stifling a giggle, and he smiled at me. "I'm sorry. I've never had a pleasure slave before. I'm a little nervous."

"That's understandable. Just relax and have fun with me."

"Okay." I took a deep breath, then began running my hands over his fur, starting at his neck and moving down to his shoulders, feeling the muscle. "Do you mind if I explore you a little bit?"

"Not at all. That's your privilege, Mistress."

My hands continued down to his upper arms, then across to the much lighter fur of his chest. I was enjoying the sensation on my fingers, and he didn't flinch when I gently used my claws. I purred, glancing briefly at his face. I wasn't examining him; I was savoring him. Travis seemed to be enjoying my attentions, and he had a magnetism about him that was melting my inhibitions. I was surprising myself with how quickly I was getting used to the idea of having him as my plaything. Kneeling down, I drew my head closer to his chest and sniffed.

"I'm sorry, Mistress," he said. "I didn't get a chance to clean up after my workout."

"I like the way you smell," I murred, taking another deep breath with my nose pressed into his chest fur. My hands moved around to his back and explored their way downward. I stopped just before reaching his tail and moved down to his thighs. More muscle. Up to his behind, which I squeezed gently, noting its firmness, then put one hand loosely around his tail, drawing my hand along it and feeling the fur pass through my hand. The head of his cock was peeking out of its velvety sheath, his balls dangling behind them. I took another deep breath as I was working up the courage to touch this most private part of him for the first time...

"Mistress, I need to turn off the water."

I backed off. The fox went over and turned the faucet off, then faced me. "May I help you remove your clothing?"

He helped me slip out of my blouse and my shorts, then I took my panties off myself. Like most felids, I seldom wore a bra except during exercise or sports, and then only sometimes. I felt a little bashful as my body was exposed to him for the first time. Others tell me I'm quite attractive, and I wasn't sure whether I wanted this fox to keep his gaze politely averted, or keep looking and admire my body. I looked at him, and a slight cant of the ears seemed to betray that he liked what he saw, but he appeared focused on the task of bathing me.

I stepped into the tub. The water came up to my thighs, and I enjoyed the sensation as I began to sink down into it. "How is the water?" asked Travis. "There's room to add a little if you want it a little hotter or cooler."

"Cooler, please." I lowered myself onto a molded seat and was in nearly up to my chest.

"Do you want me to wash everywhere?" he asked. Unsure what he meant, I didn't answer right away. "I mean," he continued, "are there any parts of you you'd rather wash yourself?"

"Oh," I replied. After a brief deliberation, I pushed aside my inhibitions. "No, please wash everywhere."

He set the hat aside and started on my neck, using his fingers and claws to work the soap into my fur to the skin. I imagined he had done this to Chama many times and wondered how different my thick, fluffy fur felt to him compared to her sleek, smooth coat. He did my back next, then my arms down to my hands, being gentle but thorough as he cleaned between my fingers and pressed my claws out to clean. Then he started down my front. His touch was gentler on my breasts. I gasped with pleasure when he reached my nipples, and part of me wanted him to keep rubbing them, but he didn't, moving on to my stomach.

He asked me to change position, as I'd already done a couple of times to give him easy access to whatever part of me he was working on. I stood and spread my legs a little. The fox continued down my stomach to my hips, toward that region of my body that had me almost trembling in anticipation. I'd washed myself enough times to know how many folds and crevices there were. As with everything else this bath, Travis was thorough, which meant working his fingers inside my cunt and back and forth across my clit a couple of times. He must have noticed when my knees wobbled and I let out a gasp of pleasure. Again, he didn't linger, moving around to my rear and my tail. I had always envied Chama for her long tail, but she had always told me to be happy my short one didn't get in the way nearly as much as hers. He did my thighs from the waterline up. Even in my anal region he was thorough, surprising me when he slid a fingertip a little ways inside.

Travis washed his hands at the sink before continuing, asking me to recline and put my legs up. This I did, and he washed the rest of my legs and feet, giving my feet the same treatment he had given my hands. At last, there was my head and face. I had to keep my eyes and mouth closed for part of this, and found myself wondering what part of me he was looking at while I did. He was gentle on my ears, pausing a moment to stroke the tufts.

"Am I your first lynx?" I asked him.

"Yes," the fox replied. "Chama told me your nicknames. Spots and Tufts."

"She's certainly the one with the spots."

"You have spots too."

"Just a few. Not like the big, beautiful ones she has all over."

"But she doesn't have tufts at all, and they're so lovely on you," he cooed as he continues to stroke them. The sensation was slightly ticklish.

"Did she tell you we were given those nicknames by each other's parents? They named us after whatever feature was most obvious that their own children didn't have."

"Yes, she told me that. She's mentioned you quite a bit, even before you called. It's nice to finally meet you and be your slave." He finished the outer ear and brought me swabs to clean inside the ear canal, explaining that it would be too risky for him to do it.

He turned on the shower and had me step in after checking the temperature, which I set cool since I was feeling a bit overheated from the tub. He joined me briefly to rinse his own fur where he had gotten soap on it. When it was all rinsed out, he turned off the water and began to rub his hands along my fur to squeeze out the excess water. We stepped out, where he had towels ready to absorb most of the rest, and offered to use a blow dryer. I declined, enjoying the cool sensation of the water evaporating from my fur. Then Travis got out some combs and brushes, and invited me to get comfortable as he began to brush out my fur. He was gentle and took his time, doing my entire pelt from head to toe and paying particular attention to the places where the fur was thickest, like my tail.

"Oh, wow, Travis, That was wonderful. I've never been treated this good in my life."

He smiled back at me. "Anything to make my Mistress feel good." But he wasn't finished yet. "Would you like a full body massage?"

I couldn't believe my ears. I didn't want to ask for too much too soon, but I had a feeling he would be disappointed if I refused. "I'd love one, but first, may I have something to drink?"

He named off the selection from the mini-fridge under the wet bar and told me a few other choices he could get from the kitchen downstairs. I chose tropical fruit juice, which I finished off after only a couple of minutes.

Other than being a little stiff from the drive up that morning, I wasn't particularly sore. Still, he managed to find several knots to work out of my muscles. What he did to my hands and feet was utterly divine. All the tension in my body melted away under his masterful hands. This fox had me moaning with pleasure without even getting me sexually aroused. Though he had done my back early on, he returned to it when he was done with the rest of me and gradually lightened his touch until it was nothing more than a light caress. Travis had gotten me so relaxed I felt like a puddle of goo on the bed.

"Shall I leave you alone now?" he asked, barely above a whisper.

"When is dinner?" I mumbled, finding it took effort to move my mouth.

"Let me check," he replied, and I heard him leave and return to the room. "Dinner will be in about an hour and a half."

"Fine. If I fall asleep, wake me up shortly before it's ready."

"As you wish, Mistress."

* * *

I did fall asleep, but awoke on my own less than an hour later. As I stretched and sat up, a familiar fox face peered in from the door. He was now wearing only a tight pair of shorts that showed off his rear and his package very nicely. It seemed just like Chama to have him dress this way around the house, but I wasn't about to complain. Mentally, I tried dressing him other ways, some of them really weird - leather tights, women's clothing - and shuddered at what Chama's reaction might be.

After getting dressed, I headed downstairs. "That was incredible," I said to Chama, referring to the bath and the massage.

"Yes, he is incredible," she replied with a slight twinkle, but left it at that. I remembered what she had said earlier about not asking, and I realized she didn't want me to worry about her reaction to something I might want to do with her fox. I really could dress him in women's clothing if I felt like it. I didn't intend to, but I could.

There wasn't much for me to help with in the kitchen, so I took Chama up on her earlier offer to see what was in the exercise room. There was the exercise equipment, of course, including a weight machine, an exercise cycle, and a stair climber, as well as a portable stereo and some discs. One wall was taken up entirely by cabinets and drawers with a counter. It was some of the stuff I found when I started looking through these that had my thoughts reeling. There was all manner of sex toys and bondage gear - cuffs, gags, spreader bars, clamps, vibrators, butt plugs, cock cages, chastity belts, and stuff I'd never seen the likes of before. A few items appeared to be rather sophisticated, such as a cock sheath that according to its instruction booklet had sensors built in to monitor the arousal level, a microchip to control the strategically placed vibrators, and a wireless remote control. Elsewhere I found lubricants, oils (including a small vial of cinnamon oil - I'd heard about that stuff), ropes and chains, cleaners, batteries and electrical adapters, timers and controllers, towels, and hooks and eye bolts that apparently fit holes in the walls and ceiling. A large closet was mostly taken up by additional exercise equipment and futons.

Had Chama actually used all of this stuff on Travis (or herself, since a few of the items were clearly designed for females)? And she had told me I was free to use any of it? Now the idea of dressing Travis as a woman seemed pretty tame by comparison. Recalling that Chama had been a pleasure slave, I supposed these were just the tools of the trade. Even so, it would probably take me the better part of the week to get up the nerve to use any of it. Aside from the regular exercise equipment, of course.

Chama shouted up the stairs that dinner was ready, so I collected my thoughts and came downstairs. We opened a bottle of wine and the three of us shared a nice dinner. Afterwards we sat in the living room and watched a couple of sitcoms. Travis sat near me and I would reach out periodically to stroke his head or leg or whatever part of him was in reach. Whenever Chama and I talked, he seemed fascinated by our conversation and while he would sometimes add a comment or ask a question, he usually kept quiet and listened. The incessantly polite, deferential manner he had been showing earlier would probably wear thin before long, and I was relieved to see more of the real person underneath starting to come out. Although this was the first time I'd been this close to a pleasure slave, I'd been around general labor slaves before and they'd always acted like regular people. Why should it be any different for a pleasure slave?

A part of me was anxious to get back to exploring Travis, but another part of me was hesitant, so I kept socializing with Chama. I think she sensed this because she made some excuse to go do something, leaving Travis and I alone. I shrugged off my hesitation and invited the fox up to my room.

"Now I can finish what I started earlier," I murmured as I began to run my hands through the fur on his neck, shoulders and chest. "No tub filling to interrupt us this time." As he stood before me, I studied the hands that had scrubbed out my fur and massaged me so well. I stepped around behind him and ran my fingers from the tip of his tail to the base, around to his sides and up to his chest. I heard him draw in a breath as I caressed his nipples, so I played with them for a minute, caressing and squeezing them.

When I came back around in front of him, I could see he was getting hard. The clothing most males wore most of the time was sufficient to conceal a moderate erection, but in the tight shorts he was wearing even a mild erection would be apparent, which was probably one reason Chama had him wear them. I unsnapped the shorts where the waistband joined over his tail, then pulled them to the floor. His arousal increased.

I had him lie on his back, and sat beside him. I wanted to save the best part of him for last so I studied his feet next, exploring between the pads with my fingers and discovering a couple of sensitive spots in the process. Then I moved up his legs, finding he was also sensitive behind the knees. His thighs looked to be the most well muscled feature of his body, and my touch confirmed that impression.

Finally, I caressed down between his legs, starting with the perineum. I moved up to his balls. His cock was at full attention by now, standing up out of the way as I gently teased the smooth skin covering his testes. I could see his eyes close and his breathing get heavier at my ministrations. And then, the grand prize. The base of the fox's cock was covered by what was the sheath when he was not erect, and was velvety soft to the touch. Further up was the smooth skin covering the bulbus glandis, more commonly referred to as the knot all canids were known for which would swell as he approached orgasm. Finally, there was the large pink head. I explored his cock, enjoying the texture of the skin, the warmth emanating from it, the thickness, the throbbing of his heartbeat I felt when I closed my hand around it, and especially watching his facial expressions and feeling his reactions as I explored it. It was not the biggest I had ever encountered - the lion attached to that one had an ego to match - but it was big enough to do the job very nicely.

I wasn't trying to tease, but my efforts seemed to be having that effect on Travis. His breathing was getting heavier, and when I pulled the skin tight and caressed the head lightly, I elicited a gasp and a squirm of the hips. "You like?"

"Uhnnn... Yes," he moaned.

I teased a little more, trying to find the more sensitive spots, expanding my search area. But when precum started to appear, I realized there was something else I wanted first. I ran my hands up his chest and looked him in the eye. "Travis, I know you gave me the bath and massage earlier, but are there some parts of me you'd like to explore more?"

"Yes, Mistress," he murred. "I'd like that."

I lay beside him on my back. "I'm all yours. Explore away." I took a deep breath and let it out. "Feel free to use your tongue."

He ran his hands over my neck and shoulders, giving me chills with his caresses. Soon his hands were on my breasts. He kneaded them gently, working his way in circles toward the nipples, which he caressed gently at first, then began to roll and squeeze between his fingertips. It was getting me pretty hot, but a sudden moan escaped me when I first felt his tongue on one of them. He would run the slightly rough topside of his tongue along a nipple, then draw it back along its slick underside. He could nearly curl that tongue around a nipple. He shifted to the other breast, replacing his tongue with his finger on the first. A couple minutes of this had me moaning loudly and squirming beneath him. For several minutes he kept it up, alternating which breast had his mouth on it and which had a hand.

Eventually, one hand wandered down to my pussy, which was drenched by now. He scooted lower on the bed and began exploring it with one hand. With the other, he reached behind me and starting caressing my tail, where he soon found a sensitive spot near the base that only one or two of my previous lovers had discovered. Working me over with both hands in this manner he soon had me bucking wildly. I could feel a huge orgasm welling up inside me, but he had other plans.

He repositioned himself, and I suddenly felt his nose probing the folds near my clit, followed seconds later by his tongue. I spread my legs wider for him. First, he breathed in the scent of my mound, then began working his tongue up and down either side of my slit. Gradually he moved inward, finding his way to my inner lips. Then at last I felt his tongue snaking its way into my channel, probing places no other tongue had ever reached before. "Mmmm, you taste good," Travis cooed to me between licks.

I was again nearing orgasm, but then he started avoiding my most sensitive spots, gently teasing me and holding me off. After I subsided a bit, that fox tongue was back on my clit, driving me wild with lust all over again. He kept this up for a while, bringing me to the edge, pulling back, lapping up all my juices, driving me to a frenzy, until I could take it no more. "Please, make me come," I finally groaned at him.

"As you wish, Mistress," he replied. "One question, though."

"What?"

"Is this how you would like me to wake you up in the morning?"

I liked the idea anyway, but I must have sounded desperate. "Yes, please. Now just make me come."

He did, and it didn't take long. Just as the orgasm hit, he again reached around and found that spot at the base of my tail. The sensation was indescribable. I must have come for a full minute.