A Private Heaven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I finally came back down to earth, I pushed Travis onto his back and stroked his prick once again. "My turn again. Are you ready for this, my foxie?"

"Yes, ma'am," he replied with a glint in his eye.

I straddled his cock and lowered myself gently onto him. I slid my cunt back and forth along its length a few times, getting it slick with my juices, before I took the head inside me. I moved slowly, taking a little more of him each time, watching his eyes glaze, until I had him to the hilt. I stopped a moment to feel his chest fur and pinch his nipples while enjoying the full sensation of his cock inside me, then I leaned forward and began thrusting in earnest. He thrust back, and before long, I felt another orgasm building. As my thrusts became wilder, I could feel a change in his cock as his knot was swelling. This only added to the pleasure as my orgasm mounted. Finally, I exploded, coming harder than before. While in the throes of pleasure, I saw his back arch as he moaned loudly and emptied his load inside me.

We both lay there panting for a couple of minutes. I could still feel the knot in his cock, but unlike a canid female for whom the response to keep her cunt muscle tight around it is involuntary, thus 'tying' them together, I was able to relax mine so he could slide out with little effort as I lifted off him. I slid down beside him as our breathing and our heartbeats came back down, basking in the afterglow.

"Good, hmmm?" I murmured

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," he replied.

"I meant for you."

He paused and smiled. "Yes, it was."

"Where do you sleep?"

"On the floor, or here in bed if you like."

The bed was big enough for both of us to sleep in comfortably, even if we didn't stay next to each other, so I saw no reason to have him sleep elsewhere. I somehow found it comforting to have him with me.

As I drifted off to dreamland, the day's events played back through my mind. Before today I never would have considered being with a pleasure slave, and when Chama had introduced Travis to me, my initial thought was that I probably wouldn't do much with him, at least not right away. Yet within a matter of hours, we had seen each other naked, he had washed me all over, I couldn't resist savoring his body, and now, by the end of my first day, we had already done the deed. How had I let myself go so far in such a short time?

Travis never once seemed like he was just doing what was expected of him. This fox had been positively seductive in the manner in which he was ready to do anything for me, and as far as I could tell he was enjoying everything he did as much as I was, if not more. No wonder I hadn't felt any guilt.

And then there were those looks he and Chama exchanged. I was sure there were signals passing between them that I wasn't picking up on. But I didn't get much of a chance to puzzle over such thoughts before sleep claimed me.

Sunday

I awoke about 7:45, about fifteen minutes before I had told Travis to wake me if I wasn't up yet. I quietly used the bathroom and decided to feign sleep in anticipation of his promised method of awakening.

Sure enough, at 8:00 I heard him slip into the room and under the covers. He began lapping at my cunt, very gently at first, spreading the wetness already present with his tongue. It didn't take long before his ministrations caused me to drop all pretense of sleep, as he gradually increased his tempo and built me up. I came soon afterward.

I looked down at him. "I could get used to waking up like this."

He smiled back. "You were already awake, weren't you?"

"How could you tell?"

"You were pretty wet when I started."

"Okay, so my pussy betrayed me."

"Sometimes it knows what you want more than your mind does," he observed. An interesting remark, I thought. I wondered if the same could be said of his cock. Maybe that explained why Chama had him wear those tight shorts.

It was raining outside, which put a damper on my thoughts of seeing any of Port Shelton that day. Chama and I talked about some of the things we used to do during our sleepovers. In one of those old games, we would play cards, and after each deal, the loser had to perform cunnilingus on the winner. Chama suggested a variation in which Travis did the honors. We were seated on floor cushions at a low table, playing gin rummy. The fox was under the table, lapping at our exposed pussies in turn. After each hand we went on to the next as he worked on whichever of us had won the most recent hand, but he was not to give either of us an orgasm until we won three in a row. Each hand took about five minutes, and after about an hour, I had twice won two in a row and lost the third, leaving me hanging each time. Travis's unsolicited contribution to the game was that if we had won two deals and were working on the third, he would eat in the most teasing, distracting manner he could, making it harder to concentrate on the game. The first time I lost the third hand it hadn't been a very good deal anyway but the second time his teasing caused me to lose a hand I probably should have won. I figured his tongue must be getting pretty tired by now, and surely he realized that by teasing us like this he was only prolonging the game, but he wasn't showing any signs of slowing down, and if anything seemed to take pleasure in his role in causing the game to drag out. I finally won three in a row and received my long-delayed release. Being a good sport, I had him finish off Chama as well.

I asked Travis to help me work out, and invited him to get in his own workout while he was at it. We both dressed for it, and he said I could choose one of the discs to play in the stereo. There were several good ones, so I picked five and let him to choose one from among those. After some stretches and a warm-up, he helped me with the weights machine, coaching me through several lower body and a few upper body exercises. He did his own lifts between mine, advising me that it was not good to do too many too quickly without adequate recovery time between each apparatus. Then he set me up on the stair climber, attaching a couple of sensors to my finger pads and plugging the other end of the wire into the controller. This, he explained, would cause the machine to adjust its speed to keep me going near my target heart rate for as long as I wanted.

During all this, we talked. I found out Travis grew up in a small town near Jaspa, about a hundred miles from here. His tastes in music were quite eclectic, but when I pressed him for favorites, he gave jazz and classical. I finally felt like I was getting to know this fox as a well-rounded person, not just as a plaything.

"So, how did you end up becoming a pleasure slave?"

He sighed. "Mistress Chama asked me to let her answer that question."

Hit a wall again. At least they weren't hiding the fact that they weren't telling me everything. Maybe I could get something out of him with a little bit different angle. "What do you think of the practice of slavery?"

He didn't answer right away, and a dark cloud seemed to pass over his face.

"I'm sorry. Did I bring up something that's hard for you to talk about."

Travis swallowed and cleared his throat. "Most slaves have a fair, decent existence, but there are things I've heard about, things I've seen..." His voice trailed off.

An unthinkable question crossed my mind, one I had to ask but didn't know how. I glanced briefly to one side, in the general direction where I supposed my friend was elsewhere in the house, trying to think how to broach the subject, or whether I should.

Travis was very observant. "You're wondering about Chama, aren't you?" I nodded. "She's the best. There's not anyone else I'd rather have as my mistress." There was no hesitation or hint of pretense in the way he said it.

Relief flooded over me. "Thank you. You read my mind."

The red fox smiled at me. At least if there were ghosts that haunted him to do with slavery, it was nice to know Chama wasn't one of them.

After a cool down and stretch, we showered together. We washed each other where we needed it most, and I felt like doing something nice for him to thank him for helping me with the workout and for pleasuring Chama and I earlier, so I jacked him off as we stood in the shower. I didn't object when he did the same to me, and he seemed to find it amusing when my knees gave way when I came and I had use the faucet handle to hold myself up.

We spent the afternoon downstairs with Chama, watching a movie and talking about things I could do in the Port Shelton area while I was in town. There was a six-hour boat tour they recommended that included a couple of stops, one of which was to tour a lighthouse at the tip of one of the islands in the coastal waters off Port Shelton. The earlier of the two daily tours left about 7:00 in the morning and was less crowded than the later tour, so I made plans to go on that one.

The news came on about the time our movie ended. As we discussed the day's news, I again found some of my preconceived notions about slaves challenged when Travis was able to discuss the issues and events in the news at least as intelligently as Chama and I. I hadn't forgotten about the earlier conversation with Travis and the questions it had raised, but I guessed that like my other questions she'd been putting off, she would explain all when she was ready, so I didn't ask.

Travis kept finding small ways to serve me, and it was obvious he derived great satisfaction from doing anything to please me. He seemed to perk up whenever Chama or I said anything that bore the slightest hint of doing anything sexual. Things that had been unthinkable for me less than two days earlier were becoming irresistible.

It was after dinner when I got up the nerve to simply use him to play out a fantasy. I've always loved teasing a man to near orgasm and stopping short, over and over again. We were back up in my room, so I had him strip and lie on his back on the bed, and told him if he didn't behave, I'd have to tie him up.

His cock was already out of its sheath to greet me when I began toying with him. I caressed it gently as I had done before, using a light touch on his most sensitive spots and keeping the caresses spaced out at time intervals. It wasn't long before he started to moan and his hips began to move of their own accord, and within about ten minutes, I had him squirming, breathing unevenly, grunting loudly, and I knew he wanted to come. Now it was just a matter of deciding how long to drive him crazy and hold him off. Normally at this point, I'd go at least another ten minutes, maybe twenty if I wasn't getting tired. Many times, I'd gotten myself off at the thought of making it last an hour or more. Oh, to see him squirm for that long!

Then I remembered that sensory cock sheath I'd seen in the exercise room. I told Travis not to move, and pulled my shirt off and lay it over his face so he wouldn't see what I was doing. Then I retrieved the sheath from the other room. I wasn't sure if he'd know what I was putting on him and didn't want to give it away just yet if he couldn't tell. The sheath was easy to slide over his shaft, and with the pull of a couple of straps, it was securely in place. One strap went around the base of his cock and balls, and another around the top of his ball sac. These two were secured with a small lock; he would have a difficult time removing it without the key. A wire leading to a separate power supply had a plug that was situated so that it could not be removed while the unit was locked on.

The instruction booklet explained the various ways it could be programmed. The arousal level it could keep him teased to was adjustable and could be set to change on an automatic timer. I followed one of the suggested programs, which was to start him at a level safely below orgasm and to increase it at intervals. I entered it into the remote control, choosing a level that I estimated would take at least five steps to finish him off and setting the interval for ten minutes.

When I switched the unit on, I watched Travis's face for his reaction. If he hadn't known before what toy I had put on him, he did now, and there was a grimace as he realized the teasing was likely to go on for a while yet. For me, it was such a deliciously naughty feeling, knowing how badly he already wanted to come, knowing how long he was going to have to wait while being teased ever closer, and knowing that he didn't know. For a while I just watched him, finally lying beside him laying my head on his chest to enjoy being up against him as he wiggled uncontrollably, hearing the groans of frustration vibrating from within his chest. At first, it kept him at a lower state of arousal than I'd had him at before putting the sheath on, but by the fourth interval, he was more desperate than he'd been under my hands.

As the end of the sixth interval approached, I knew the next interval or two would make him come, and I was ready for some action, so as soon as it switched, I turned it off. "I'm taking this off now," I told him. "As soon as I get it off, you can have your way with me." I released the main strap with the key. "But you have to stay still for a count of ten, then you have to catch me." I slipped it off him.

The room wasn't big enough for much of a chase, and after less than a minute of running in circles and bounding over the bed, he caught me. I continued to put up a perfunctory struggle but he soon had me down on my stomach, then lifted my rump and took me roughly from behind. Not that I minded the treatment; I had, after all, provoked him into this state. He fucked me hard, driving his cock into me like a piston, groaning loudly with pleasure, and it was less than a minute before he filled me with his sperm.

But as he pulled out, he held me down and rolled me over onto my back beneath him. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"You said I could have my way with you, and that's just what I'm doing." I was a little shocked at his statement, thinking he was a bit presumptuous, but he was watching me closely, studying my reaction. He began tonguing my nipples, and my resistance quickly melted away. It wasn't long before he realized it was no longer necessary to hold me down.

His prick had never really flagged, and within minutes, he was back inside me, pounding away. This time he lasted longer, and I could really feel it when his knot swelled, stretching me out and filling me up nicely. I came about the same time he did, and we lay there on the floor together in a heap.

"Good heavens, you were fantastic," I gasped. "I love it when you ride me hard like that."

"Then my Mistress is pleased with me?"

"Oh, yes, Travis, my foxie, very much so."

We climbed into bed together and as we lay there drifting off to sleep, I again had a moment to think. He was enjoying this way more than I had ever imagined a pleasure slave could enjoy his job. But his reaction earlier when I brought up the issue of slavery still nagged at me, and I supposed Chama must have trained him really well for him to be this happy about serving me as well as he did. Had she rescued him from a bad situation? Did he act as he did in part out of gratitude toward her? That was one theory, but it didn't explain everything, and if Chama didn't tell me the rest of the story soon, I was going to go nuts with curiosity.

Monday

I awoke to the sensation of Travis sampling my snatch. My subconscious mind had helped by waking me up earlier to empty my bladder so my wake up call from Travis wouldn't be marred by having a full one. For a few minutes, I just lay there as he took his time savoring me. Finally, I opened my eyes a little and saw the clock. "You're ten minutes early."

The fox paused. "I know how early you need to leave for your boat and I wanted to make it last." He resumed, selling me on his reasoning with his tongue. Damn, he was getting good at anticipating me.

After a wonderful climax, he helped me to get dressed and have a quick breakfast before I departed. Since parking was expensive in the waterfront area and they lived only about ten blocks away, I walked, enjoying the many older homes and buildings that housed the shops and offices I passed along the way through Port Shelton's central business district. There were still plenty of openings on the tour when I purchased my ticket and took a seat in the waiting area.

A beaver and a raccoon were coming and going from the boat, both obviously mechanics from the way they were dressed and the things they were carrying. About the time we should have been boarding, there was announcement over the speakers. "Due to an engine problem, this morning's tour has been delayed a few minutes." But those few minutes stretched out into forty-five as the crew looked progressively more despondent, and they finally made another announcement. "We regret to announce that this morning's tour has been cancelled..." It went on to explain how passengers could get a refund or reserve a space on a later tour. No big deal. I reserved for the same tour the following morning.

At 8:15, I was sitting at a patio table outside a coffee shop along the town square, sipping an espresso, nibbling a biscotti, and wondering what to do with myself for the next several hours. Chama wasn't expecting me back until afternoon, and most of the shops didn't open for another hour or two. Two blocks away was the county courthouse, and I remembered that there was a museum in the building. Even if it wasn't on my priority list, it was open and it was free, so I went. It also wasn't very big, taking up only a few rooms of the building, and by 9:00 I was wandering around the courthouse, most of which still functioned as such. As I passed the clerk's office, I had a sudden inspiration.

"Could you look up some information for me?" I asked the zebra behind the counter.

"What would you like to know?" she replied.

"Can you look up a slave transaction for me? The owner's name is Chama Salinas."

She punched a few keys at her computer terminal and asked me to verify the spelling. "Sorry, I'm not finding any transactions for anyone by that name."

"Is it possible the records are incomplete?"

"Only if she just moved to town."

"No, she's been here at least three years." I thought a moment. This wasn't making sense. "She used to be a slave herself."

"Okay, let me check something," said the zebra. "Oh, this is interesting."

"What?"

"According to records on file here, she still is. Her owner is Tom Graydon."

Why did that name sound familiar? "Who is Tom Graydon?"

"He was an avid supporter of the Slave Rights Act that went into effect last year. This time last year, I wouldn't be able to give out any of this information. All slave records were confidential. One of the changes from that act was to make these records public. It seems some owners considered their slave ownership and transaction information private, but in some cases, it made it difficult for friends and family of slaves to locate them. There were several other things in that act, and Tom was one of the biggest supporters of it. That's why I was a little surprised to see that he owned a slave."

"Maybe he bought slaves on paper and freed them."

A few more keystrokes. "She's the only slave in here under his name. I suppose it's possible he bought her emancipation rights and forgot to report it, but that doesn't sound like Tom. He's pretty efficient about such things."

"You know him?"

"Yes, I see him here quite often. He's a local attorney. A pretty good one too, by all accounts"

That's where I'd heard the name! His office was in Chama's house. He was her landlord.

I asked a few more questions and found out Chama's previous owner had been Bianca del Mar, a lioness who lived on the bluff overlooking the sea northeast of town and who had numerous slave transactions in the records. She was a corporate executive and one of the wealthiest people in town.