A Private Showing

Story Info
Your fantasy of being fucked in public.
3.6k words
4.32
41.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You stand nervously behind the curtain. You can hear the room beyond filling up as you drink the last of your vodka. Calm your nerves. You look down at your outfit as you adjust the top of your stockings. Little black bra and matching thong. Sheer hold up stockings. A real slut's outfit....

The conversation hushes to a murmur as someone dims the lights. This is it. You step out from behind the curtains and walk across the room to the small stage at the end. All eyes are on your body as you move but you can't bring yourself to look round at them. Instead your gaze is fixed on the chair on the low platform. And the stool beside it on which sits a vibrator and large plastic cock....

You step up beside the chair as wolf whistles and cat calls fill the room. Walking round it you catch your first glance of those that have come to see you. The room is filled. People, mainly men but you can see a few female faces amongst them, sitting round tables and others lining the walls and pushing in through the door. Forty or fifty perhaps. All those pairs of eyes on you....

The whistling stops as you raise your hands to your breasts and gingerly start to stroke them. Why is everyone so quiet? You look out and catch the eye of a young man in the front row. He is staring at you, amazed. His eyes are wide and his mouth slightly open. You realise you have all these people in the palm of your hands and smile. Pulling the cups of your bra down you expose your nipples to the warm air of the room....

Gaining confidence you start to walk across the stage, caressing your nipples and making them stiffen. You proffer your breasts to the faces in front before pulling back coquettishly. You walk round the chair again so they can all see your arse and long legs clad in black nylon. The heels of your shoes tapping on the wooden platform. Your pussy feels hot and wet already. God, being such a slut is really turning you on......

You sit down in the chair, feeling light headed. The press of bodies in the room makes the air hot and moist. You can smell beer and sweat mixed with all the different scents they are wearing. You close your eyes and tilt your head back still cupping your breasts. Slowly you cross then uncross your legs before opening them wide......

The whistling has started again in earnest and you look out at the audience with a sluttish grin on your face. Your hands move down your body from your breasts, your own every touch making you hornier and hornier. Looking once again straight at the young guy in the front row you flash him a naughty wink as your fingers slide into the front of your panties. You feel your fingertips brush against the little tuft of pubic hair before touching the wetness beneath. As you slide your finger over your wet pussy your eyes close involuntarily and your mouth opens. You are so turned on that you feel like you might cum already....

Shaking your head to try and clear it you look back out at the crowded room. Every eye is on you as you play with your pussy. Everyone's face pointed towards your groin as they watch your hand move underneath the fabric of your panties. Tilting your head and grinning again you remove the hand and with the other pull the gusset to one side. Exposing your hot, wet, pink flesh to the room....

To more whistles, cheers and applause you stand up and turn. Bending over the chair you slowly slide your panties down your thighs. Your arse is bared for all to see and admire and the thought makes you even hornier. One high-heeled foot after another steps out of the underwear as it falls to the floor and you turn again. Holding your pussy wide open as you sit once more....

With your legs spread wide you lean back and start to play. Your pussy is so wet as you tease your clit. Looking round the room you lick your lips as your fingers caressing your throbbing sex. Using two fingers to hold it wide you slide a finger of the other hand into your sopping wet hole. The feeling is so intense and your mouth opens again as you throw your head back. You start to fuck yourself with your fingers as fifty men watch on....

Wave after wave of pleasure washes over you as you finger yourself, the fingers of your other hand circling and pressing on your clit. You can feel an orgasm building up inside you but know that everyone her has come to see a real show so slow slightly. Leaning forward you look round the room. You can see men's hands beneath tables moving as they wank along with you, and as you look to your left you see one face not fixed on you. A girl is looking down at her boyfriend's crotch as she undoes his belt....

Removing your fingers from your wet pussy you lift them to your mouth, slowly licking every drop of juice from them. Reaching over you lift the vibe from the table and admire it. The gold metal of it reflects the lights from above you as, eyes fixed on the audience, you lick the tip. You can taste the cold metal of it as you tilt your head back pushing it into your mouth. Your cheeks hollow as you suck on it and think of every man in the room wishing it were his cock....

Rotating the black base you feel it begin to gently buzz in your hand. Once again you spread your wet pussy wide as you bring it up against your throbbing clit. You feel the sensation spreading out through your body as you press it against yourself. You feel like you are going to explode as you move it around your pussy, your juices coating it, before you slip the vibrating tip into your wet hole....

Surrendering yourself to pleasure you start to fuck yourself gently with it. Your orgasm washes over you as you slide the tip inside you while pressing the cold metal against your clit. Your feet firmly placed on the floor and one hand on your thigh you shut your eyes and hear the moan escape from your mouth. You are making yourself cum as everyone watches you and that thought causes another rush of ecstasy to flood through your body.....

You open your eyes as the shaking in your body starts to subside. You can feel sweat on your shoulders and your pussy juice gathering on the chair between your legs. Looking at the audience every pair of eyes is on you, agog. Mouths gaping as you grin. All nervous thoughts of shyness are gone. You have come here to give them a show, and you are going to give them one hell of a show to remember. Placing the gleaming vibrator on the stool you pick up the dildo....

It feels huge in your hands as you lift it in front of you. You've never seen a cock so big, let alone had one inside you! Licking and playing with it as you look out at the audience you lean back, spreading your legs wide in the air. You suck the end of it, licking it to leave your saliva on it which trails from your mouth as you lower it down to your pussy. You press the huge head of it against your wet pussy. There's no way it can go inside.....

You push it up against your wet hole, your legs in the air. Pressing it harder and deeper you start to rock in the chair. The lips of your pussy start to part as it begins to enter you. It's huge!! Slowly, centimetre by centimetre it starts to penetrate you, stretching you wide, filling you up. Both hands on it and your mouth wide open you lean forward gasping. Trying to force it into your tight, tight pussy. Shaking your hair to clear the sweat from your eyes you catch sight of the girl to your left again. Her head is now in her boyfriend's lap, bobbing up and down as she sucks his cock. The image burned in your mind, you finally slide the massive, plastic cock into your hot cunt.....

The feeling is almost too much to bear. You are spread wide and completely filled. Your pussy walls clench and spasm as you try to accommodate it inside you. Your pussy is soaking wet as you slide it in and out, pushing it in deep so the massive head of it presses up against your cervix....

You've never felt anything like it. Your head is thrown back and your legs splayed. Momentarily you worry you may slide from the chair as your arse moves forward, but all such thoughts are forgotten as your orgasm starts to build up again. You start fucking yourself with this massive cock. You can feel your juices all down it as you slide it in and out of you. Both hands on it you slam it into yourself again and again. Your legs start to shake and your head is thrown back right over the chair. Your pussy is aching and throbbing as you start to cum. You can hear yourself moaning louder and louder but still hear the sound of this immense plastic dick fucking your wet pussy. Your body starts to spasm and shake, the chair legs scraping on the floor. You are screaming out as every muscle in your body tenses, the cock deep inside you as you cum again........

You lower your shaking legs to the floor as you pull the dildo from your well-fucked cunt. Standing up unsteadily you place it on the stool and look around the room at the men who have been cheering and banging on the tables and feel your cum run down your thighs to your stockings. You smile at everyone, your best slutty smile as you look over at the curtain and motion for me to join you....

I'm already naked and my cock is hard as I walk over the room to join you on the stage. Kneeling in front of the chair you cup my balls in your hand and start to lick and kiss my hard cock. Taking it in your mouth you feel it twitch and grow even harder. To the obvious delight of the crowd you start to suck on it, your head moving back and forth as you try and take as much of my length in your mouth and get it even harder for when you will slide it into you.....

I sit on the chair and facing the audience you stand astride me. Taking my cock in your hand you guide it towards your wet hole. Sliding it in between the lips of your soaking wet pussy you lube it up with your own hot juices, before you pressing it up against the entrance to your cunt. Bending your knees you slowly lower yourself onto it releasing your hand from it as I slide all the way inside you.....

You begin to play with your tits as you ride on my cock. Your legs are spread wide over mine so everyone can see it sliding in and out of you as you do. Gripping your nipples to heighten the sensation you grind your pelvis into my lap, my cock all the way inside your well-fucked pussy. You grip me tight with the walls of your pussy, glad to feel the heat of me inside you after the coldness of the toys. Slipping your hand to your pussy you start to play with your clit as you fuck me....

We fuck like this for a time, you watching the crowd with a mischievous grin as my cock goes in and out of you. At one point you bring your legs in between mine and lean forward on them. My hands grasp your hips as you rock in my lap and you show me your arse and the sight of my cock deep inside you. Looking round the room you see the jealous faces of the men as they watch you ride me.....

Signalling you with a slap on your arse I go to rise. You stand up above me, letting my wet cock slide out of you. Playfully slapping your arse with it I stand and turn the chair around while you look out over the audience still idly playing with your clit. You walk behind the chair and lean over it, your hands grasping the back, your tits presented to those watching. You feel me rub my cock between your legs as I find the entrance to your pussy before sliding back into you. Standing there your tits start to sway as I fuck you from behind, feeling my cock deep inside you and my balls slapping against your thighs.....

You close your eyes, losing yourself to the sensation of my cock sliding in and out of you, your breath growing shorter. When you open them again you find yourself looking straight at the young guy in the front row. You smile wickedly at him and his hand moves guiltily up from under the table. Feeling incredibly horny, you crook a finger and motion for him to come forward. He nervously looks around and stands, trying to fasten his flies. You brush him away and take his cock in your hand. Stroking it you bend further down to lick the end, tasting the pre-cum from it. You know he won't last long.....

As I fuck you harder and deeper you open your mouth, sliding his cock into it. You close your lips round the shaft as you caress it with your tongue inside his mouth. My thrusts force you forward and his cock slips to the back of your throat causing you to gag slightly. His hips start to buck in front of you, fucking your mouth. You suck him hard as he thrusts his mouth into you once, twice more and it starts to twitch. Pulling him out of your mouth you stroke his cock as his hot, white cum shoots out on to your lips, before dribbling down from your chin onto your exposed breasts in a stream of spunk....

As he staggers back to his seat you grip the back of the chair tight, pushing yourself on to my cock, willing me to fuck you harder. Your face is covered now with sweat and sperm and you can feel yourself getting ready to cum again, the smell of his sperm lingering in your nostrils. As your pussy starts to tighten round my cock and you gasp, shaking your head, you feel a wet finger press up against the entrance to your arse.....

"Yes!" you cry. "Fuck me!"

My cock goes deeper into your pussy as my index finger slides into your arse. Both holes being fucked you start to scream and swear, listening to my hoarse breath behind you. You feel my cock in your pussy and my finger moving ever deeper into your tight bum. Feeling both holes being stuffed you let out another low moan, gripping my cock and finger inside you as your legs start to buckle and you lean your weight on the chair. Your whole body bucks and spasms in front of me as you cum, the sensation of both holes being fucked sending you over the edge.....

Stopping for breath you shake your head once more, running your hand through your hair you try to wipe some of the sweat from your brow as you feel me carry more spit to your arse. Opening you up and getting it wet. I pull my cock out of your pussy and replace it with my hand, rubbing your wet cunt and pushing the juices up to your tight, tight ass hole. Signalling you once again with a slap on your thigh you stand up and move to the front of the stage, hearing me turn the chair again and sit down. You know my hard cock is behind you. And you know where you are going to put it next....

You step backwards and reach between your legs to clasp my cock in your hand. Kneeling slightly you guide the head of it to your now wet arse. Gently you ease it inside, lowering yourself carefully on to it and rising up again. The room seems hashed as everyone watches as you slowly inch my cock into your tight arse. It feels so big inside you, much bigger than the fingers that preceded it, but you begin to slowly ride it. Each time it gets a little further into you, each time sending shocks of pain and pleasure through your body. Until finally, with an audible gasp, it slips right into you and you almost fall into my lap....

You sit there for a while, eyes closed, enjoying the sensation of hard cock up inside you, while my hands wander over your skin. Brushing against your breasts and clasping your nipples and running down to between your thighs. You can feel my hot breath against your ear as I start to move my hips up against you, shocking you as my cock goes even deeper into you. My fingers stroke your clit and wet pussy as you rise up on your feet and begin to start to ride me again....

As you stand there with my cock sliding in and out of you, you look around the room again. A girl has stood from her chair and to your shock is not heading out the door but moving towards us. Short and curvy with a shock of dyed black hair she smiles wickedly as guys round the room start to cheer and whistle. And as she kneels between your legs you are too horny and overcome to care....

She parts the lips of your wet pussy with her fingers and reaches out with her tongue to flick your clit, once, twice before lowering her face to your pussy. You continue to ride the cock in your arse as she sucks your clit into her mouth. Her hands on your thighs pushing you down on to my cock. You can see her huge breasts rising and falling beneath her tight blouse. "Dirty cow" you mouth down at her.....

Lapping at your pussy and licking my balls she looks up at you and winks before reaching over for the dildo that still sits on the stool beside us. She places it up against your wet hole and you are so wet now it slides straight in as I pull you down on to my cock deep in your arse. Now you are completely filled but you can feel all the sensations that are flying through your body. Your body spasming again as she continues to tease your clit with her tongue. Your pussy tightening round the dildo and your ass pulling my cock in deeper. You know you are going to cum again with both your holes filled....

Your throat is sore as you realise you have been screaming and swearing at both of us. Telling us what you want. Screaming for us to fuck you, to treat you like a dirty slut. To fill you up and make you cum.....

You can feel your cum on the dildo as she pulls it out, running out of you. Onto my balls as she licks it from them. You can feel my cock throbbing in your arse and start to twitch. You know I'm close to cumming. You look down and the slut in front if you has her shirt open and is playing with her tits. She looks up at you and smiles as you stand up and ease yourself off my hard cock.....

I am sitting there on that chair, drenched it your sweat and cum. My cock is so hard and standing up as you kneel beside her. Throbbing and juicy, you take it in your hand and stroke it. You feel how wet it is from you while she continues licking at the balls. Everyone in the room is holding their breath waiting to see what you'll do. Suck it? Taste yourself on it? Or stroke it, faster and faster.....

You can feel all eyes on you as you take my cock in your mouth. Beginning to suck on it, you feel it begin to twitch immediately at the back of your throat. I'm cumming baby and guys are starting to gather round you, still with their cocks in their hands. You feel my cock explode in your mouth and my cum begin to shoot out. Filling your mouth with thick creamy cum. As my orgasm subsides you hold my hot spunk in your mouth and turn to the girl next to you. Let the cum roll from your mouth into hers as you taste yourself on her lips. Everyone around is either clapping or wanking furiously. You feel cum land on your back and don't know who it has come from and you lean back. Close your eyes and open your mouth as the girl beside you does the same. And feel the cum begin to shower all over your face.......