A Private Tea Party

Story Info
Your wife surprises you with an erotic gift.
9.3k words
4
47.9k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

I realize that in today's world, any smart military person would never agree to risk themselves by going someplace in a foreign country with strange people. This is a fantasy after all. And I will add that I am very proud of all of our military and the job they are doing, God Bless Them!

You are sitting at a desk in an office, going over some computer work that your Commanding Officer has you doing. A courier comes to your desk and asks if you are the recipient on his delivery list, to which you affirm that you are. He hands you an envelope, made of very fine parchment paper of a soft peach color. You sign for it and he leaves. You sit back down and pick up the envelope. A gentle scent wafts up from it and you hold it to your nose. You think you recognize the scent, but can't really place it. Picking up a letter opener, you slide it under the flap and open the envelope. Removing the note, a folded paper made of matching parchment, you notice a beautifully written gold character on the outside of the paper. Underneath it, in fine writing is the English translation. "Pleasure of Heart". You are curious as to what this means to you and open the note gently. A fine sprinkling of gold powder falls gracefully to your desk, again with the same scent emerging from it. You draw your finger through the dust and smell it. Immediately, a warm feeling comes over you and a tingling emanates from deep within. Closing your eyes, you enjoy the sensation, not quite sure if it was real or imagined. You return your thoughts to the note in your hands. Looking down, you see a beautiful script written in English.

You are requested to come to the
Coral Gardens Tea House
This evening at 9:00
Please come by yourself
A limousine will pick you up at 8:40 P.M.

Of course, this puzzles you, not knowing who could possibly have sent this note. But the idea of going to a tea house draws an enticing picture within you and you decide that this is an adventure you are certainly going to attend.

After you return the note to the envelope, you notice more gold dust on your fingers, and smell once more. The headiness hits your senses again, warming you within. "Yes," you think to yourself, "I definitely will have to check this out."

The rest of the day your work goes quickly as you look forward to the evening's pleasures. Leaving the office building and heading to your housing unit, you meet up with some friends. They ask if you want to explore the night life and you tell them that you already have your evening planned out. They tease you a bit about "having to call the wife" or something of that nature and, not wanting to reveal the reality of your plans, you agree that, yes, you need to check in back home.

The creamy white limo is waiting for you at the entrance to the base. As you come up to it, a young man opens the door for you and reveals the luxuriousness of its interior. You sit down on a soft leather seat; fragrant fresh blossoms are in the small vases clipped on the inside. They are the perfect color of coral with a hint of red in their throats. They smell like the gold dust that was so intoxicating to you earlier. You sit back and let the ride take you where it may. As you drive through the city, thoughts begin to enter your mind as to what was going to happen this night, and why you were invited to the tea house in the first place. You begin to get concerned about the safety of this venture just as the car pulls up to an exquisite garden with a very old house sitting to the back of it. The limo pulls into a hidden drive that wanders through the blossoms and trees of the garden; you can almost smell the verdant coolness of the garden. As you stop in front of the door to the house, you see its antiquated structure, a traditional style that intrigues you with its simple but elegant beauty.

An older woman greets you at the door and motions for you to enter. Stopping just inside, you remove your shoes and a young woman you didn't notice before stoops down and places slippers at your feet. She quietly disappears and the older woman beckons you to follow her down a hallway, hung with silken tapestries that must be hundreds of years old. Looking around, you are in awe of the incredible scenes depicted on the tapestries. Birds, rivers, pagodas, fish, everything you could possibly imagine. You reach a room towards the end of the hallway and enter into it. The woman motions for you to sit down, and in perfect English, she welcomes you to her tea house. Noting to yourself that this must be something quite special, for the head of the house to be seating you, you respond with sincere courtesy at her invitation to be here. She replies that it was not her who issued the invitation, but rather one of her most lovely Geisha that sent the note. And that a very special patron wanted to be sure you had a most relaxing and pleasurable evening at the patron's expense. With this, she bows to you and quietly leaves the small but comfortable room. With her gone a small panel in another part of the room slides open and the most exquisite woman you have ever seen enters the room. Seeing her back as she closes the panel, you note the slenderness of her neck and the ornaments gracing her hair, tinkling softly at her nape. Her kimono is the purest shade of coral you have ever seen, with white plumed birds embroidered all over it. Her under-dress is soft ivory with pale green threads run through it, and the obi a most striking color of reddish orange that sets off the pale colors of the kimono. Green and lavender and white birds were woven into the ties of the obi and the sleeves of the kimono were laid back to reveal the under color of mossy brown with gold and silver threads worked into it. But the kimono was only a silk robe compared to the treasure that wore it. The young woman, turning around and bowing to you is the most graceful creature you could imagine. She tilted her head a little and smiled sweetly to you. In a musical voice, she bids you a good evening. Her eyes shine with pleasure as you return her greeting.

Floating into the room, she sits next to you, offering to make tea for you. Of course you wanted her to make tea. But in your mind, you wanted to make HER. This thought finds its way down through your body and you feel a slight stirring. As she moves delicately, speaking in softly accented English, you catch her scent, the same one that was in the envelope and the fresh flowers in the car. This almost drives you to push her back and strip her naked and plunder her sweetness right there, but, being a guest of who knows...you think better of it.

Handing you a cup of the pungent tea, she introduces herself as Suli. As you take a sip, you can almost smell the same intoxicating fragrance emanating from the tea, and as it courses through you, you feel that heady warmth once more. But, keeping your wits, you engage in conversation with Suli. The two of you speak of many things, music, the country of Japan, history of the local samurai and she even reveals to you that she is a huge baseball fan, and knows many of the players from their frequent visits to the tea house.

Asking if you are hungry, you respond "yes". She rings a small bell and the sliding partition opens as two young girls, training in the house to become Geisha, bring in trays of aromatic foods. They set these down, smiling and almost giggling, they leave, closing the door firmly behind them. Suli prepares a plate of the beautifully prepared dishes, and holding a spring roll in her chopsticks, feeds it to you. You bite into it and immediately you are overcome with the pleasure of its taste. You moan a little and cause Suli to smile. To which you involuntarily moan with the pleasure of her dainty teeth, perfectly white and very tantalizing. As she feeds you delicacies, you ask her who could possibly have wanted you to be here, and she replies that a very special person has bestowed the gift of her pleasure for the evening upon you. Asking again the name of this benefactor, she smiles and says that it shall be revealed to you when it is time.

Allaying any more questions, Suli gets up and goes over to a corner and picks up an exquisitely-made string instrument that looks rather like a small guitar. She sits back down next to you and begins playing a haunting Japanese love song. You sit mesmerized by the pure tone of her voice and the passion with which she sings. After she finishes, you ask for her to translate the words. She says simply that it is a love song about a young man who finds the girl of his dreams, then she moves away with her family to never see him again, but that one day, after he moves to a different village, he sees her at the market and finds that she still loves him and they become lovers even though it is forbidden, and eventually they are killed for their affair and laid to rest in each other's arms for eternity.

You tell her she sang it lovely and reaching up, you gently touch her perfect white cheek. She sits still for a moment, looking into your eyes, then breaks the moment and returns to playing more songs for you and translating them as well.

You have become full with the delicious foods served you and are laid back upon plush cushions of raw silk, enjoying a cup of plum wine and watching Suli as she sings for you. After a while, she notices that you are paying more attention to her hands than her music and stops at the end of a verse and puts down the instrument. She reaches out to you and very softly strokes your hand, her touch sending shivers of excitement through you. You take her hand and pull her to you, leaning down; you kiss her fingertips, each one separately, as though each one had a drop of savory honey upon it that you didn't want to miss a drop of. She in turn takes your hand and kisses the inside of your palm, her reddened lips delicately tracing feathery kisses. You are maddened with the sight of her bow-shaped lips pressing upon your hand, wanting to feel the soft lips kiss you in other places.

She finally looks up at you and asks very politely if you wish to come with her into her private apartment. You are hesitant, wondering what you were doing, and how you could possibly explain to your wife what had happened, but her beauty and temptation decide for you and all you can do in reply is nod your head. She smiles once more and finalizes your decision. You put all thought of propriety out of your head and eagerly stand up.

Suli walks over to the partition and opens it. Stepping through, she brings you into a small hallway that you can't see from the entrance hallway. As you near what must be the apartments of the Geisha, she stops you and asks you to stand still. She goes to a small ebony chest that is sitting on a table in the entryway. Opening it, she pulls out a midnight blue silk blindfold. Turning back to you, she says it is necessary for you to be blindfolded to enter the private chambers of the Geisha. It is to protect them from people who might wish to spy upon the treasures the house keeps there. Not sure if she meant actual treasures, or those living, you agree to the blindfold and stand still while she covers your eyes.

Gently, Suli takes your hand and guides you through what must be several turns and angles, then up a short flight of stairs. You hear her opening yet another sliding partition and she brings you into what must surely be her rooms. The smell of her room is at first overwhelming, then recognizing that tantalizing scent, you feel yourself become somewhat excited. You ask if you may remove the blindfold and she tells you not yet, that she is not ready for you to. She leads you to a low wide couch and sits you down. You hear the soft rustle of her kimono as she moves about the room. You hear a window opening and feel the cooling breeze as it enters the room, and again, the soft fragrance of those coral flowers envelopes you. You smell the tang of sulfur as she lights a match, probably to light candles. And once more, you ask to see. She comes over to you and taking your hands, she tells you that she will remove the blindfold after she has made you more comfortable.

With that said, you feel her unbuttoning your shirt and removing it, then, her soft, small hands are unfastening your belt and undoing your pants. You become greatly excited as you feel her doing this, and she gives a little cry of delight as she realizes what is happening. You help her remove the rest of your clothing and then she brings you a silk robe to put on, helping you into it. It feels cool and sensual on your heated skin, the fabric shifting over your cock sends waves of pleasure throughout your body. She bids you to sit back down on the couch and be still for a moment. You hear a small tinkling of a bell and then a door opening. Startled, you try to hear what is happening. You hear women's voices in the room and a rustling of silk. Finally, Suli tells you not to worry; she is being helped out of her voluminous robes and into something a little more comfortable. Finally, you hear the door slide shut and are relieved to be alone once more with this beautiful creature.

You hear her soft footfalls as she comes nearer to you and look up to where she may be. You feel her hands upon you and take them in yours and kiss her wrists. She strokes your face gently then removes your blindfold. As you open your eyes, you see Suli, even more impossibly beautiful. Her wig has been removed and her hair, flowing down past her waist in soft ripples, is silken. Her makeup has been removed, but her lips are still a lovely shade of berries, so tempting to taste. She is wearing a sheer, gossamer silk kimono the color of the sky. It is embroidered with flowers and insects in beautiful detail. But that doesn't draw your attention. You see her breasts, small but full. Her nipples are hardened and pushing out the fabric. The place between her legs is shadowed, but you can see that she is clean shaven in the European tradition. All you can do is close your eyes and moan with anticipation at tasting this delicacy presented before you.

She smiles at you and tells you that she is not the only dish on the dessert menu tonight. She steps aside and tells you that your benefactor will be joining the two of you for the evening. You glance up and a look of shock, then heated desire registers upon your face as you realize what is to happen.

Suli smiles when she sees the look on your face, and placing her hand upon your shoulder she leans into you and asks if you are surprised. The only thing you can say is "How did you get here?"

I walk into the room, wearing an aqua blue silk robe, sheer like Suli's and embroidered with chrysanthemums in gold threads. I tell you that I flew over and met Suli when she was at a market, dressed as a Geisha. I inquired as to what services her house offered, and she politely answered that all services that please a guest are offered, but must be acceptable to the house mother. Where after I had met with the ladies and arranged, at a fair (but rather steep) price to have you come and be welcomed here as a venerable guest, but that I too would like to indulge in the pleasures offered. The house mother said that anymore this was not uncommon and that Suli was very experienced and adept with entertaining a couple.

At this point, you get up and come over to me and taking me in your arms, kiss me fully on the mouth, hungrily searching out my tongue and filling my mouth with yours. I feel Suli come up to us and put her arms around us both, laying her head on your shoulder as she watches you kiss me. After a time, you look down at her and she tilts her head up and, unable to resist her, you kiss her as well. I watch this happen and feel the warmth started by your kisses grow. I lay my hand upon her cheek as she kisses you and lean over and kiss her shoulder.

I drop my hand to where the robe covers her shoulder and pull it off and down a bit, her skin is smooth as pearls and translucently pure. I open my mouth, and run my tongue over the hollow in her shoulder; I taste her skin and am overwhelmed by it. She smells of that intoxicating scent and her taste is like that. My heart is beating wildly as I see you untying her robe and pushing it off the rest of the way. Your hand cups her breast and I put my hand over yours. She sighs as her body sways into us. She reaches towards us both and takes a hold of the ties on our robes and pulls as them until they are undone. We let them fall to the floor, the mounds of pure soft silk mingling in a puddle at our feet.

Suli takes our hands and leads us into another room. This room is so breathtaking as to almost overshadow the passion we already feel. One wall is completely made up of open windows that reveal a private garden with hundreds of the coral flowers in bloom as well as other colors rioting among the green foliage. The room itself is simple in design, sisal rugs with geometric designs cover the floor, and the beams are teak, left its natural color. The walls are covered in raw silk the color of pale green. Tapestries depicting Asian lovers in various states of arousal and pleasures are hung all over the room. The huge bed is low to the floor, but covered in silk of a rich coral color with chrysanthemum patterns woven into it. Small tapers are lit on a table near the bed, their fragrance heady with something that makes us hunger deep inside with passion.

Once more you and I come together in a deep, loving kiss. We barely register Suli moving about the room, turning down the counterpane on the bed and putting some jars and a bowl of water with cloths beside it on the table beside the bed. A breeze enters though an open window, the chimes hung there tinkle softly. Suli comes back to us and as I move away from you, she politely asks if there are any limits to what she may do. You look at me questioningly. Smiling, I turn to her and put my arms around her and kiss her fully on the mouth, our tongues entwining as our bodies meld together. I break apart from her after a few moments and tell her that she was free to please us however she may wish. Delighted, she goes to you and wraps herself around you, her lithe body encompassing yours. I watch with delight as she kisses first your mouth, then moves downward to your neck, teasing you with her petite sharp teeth. I see your cock stretch out at this invasion of your tender area and feel myself getting slick with the thought of what was yet to happen.

The room is ablaze with soft scented candles as we move to the bed. Suli and I lay down on either side of you. As you lay there, we begin kissing on you, our mouths covering you with soft feathery touches. I begin to gently bite and suck on your nipple as she kisses her way down to the area below your naval. She lingers there, kissing you and teasing with her tongue. I make my way down towards her as well, and I kiss and lick places she has already covered. You groan with pleasure, looking down at our heads, hair mingling together, silkily sliding over your engorged cock. As you watch, we lift up slightly and begin to let our tongues play with each other, mouths open for you to see their dance. While French kissing each other, as if we planned it, each one of us moves a hand to your cock, and together, we circle our fingers around it and begin to stroke it. You lay back, sighing deeply.

You reach your hands down and begin caressing our breasts. Playing with each nipple, making them hard and feeling our breasts swell. Suli begins to guide me to do what she is doing. She moves so your leg is between her parted ones, I do the same with your other leg, and then, she has you bend your legs so that we can rub our wet pussies up and down your thighs. You immediately gasp as we start riding you this way; your hands keep rubbing and playing with our breasts as we kiss in front of you. We feel your cock between us, rubbing against one or the other, it's dripping with precum. We continue until I begin to come. Suli stops and as I am coming, she reaches over to the table and picks up something.