A Pro Domme

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
intofdom
intofdom
192 Followers

I held it back as long as I could with my vulnerable self fucking her feet. I erupted all over her feet and sank down totally exhausted.

She placed her feet before my mouth. I didn't want to be given an order. I licked my mess thoroughly of her feet and submitted at her feet. I felt it exhilarating to surrender my entire body and mind to this breathtaking dominatrix.

Several minutes passed. When I had completed my job mistress turned me over and unhooked my cuffs.

"Remove them and place them where they were. Go to the first room behind the stairs and wash yourself up," she instructed.

I saw her walk towards the dressing room as I undid my bindings. My clothes were nowhere to be seen. I could not believe so much had happened in just an hour. I was badly bruised, humiliated but my mind was filled with satisfaction.

I took a quick cold shower and waited outside the bathroom.

I spun around when I heard my mistress speak behind me.

"All set? but before you go why don't you sit down?" she asked.

I lowered my naked self onto the lone bed.

"I must tell you that I had an awesome time. It has been a long time since I had derived something from this," she explained.

I just shyly smiled. I noticed a device in her hand.

"I want you to be mine Dave. I don't like to see you with any other woman. I think I love you."

Normally I would be scared but all I felt was absolute acceptance and submission. I simply watched like a little boy as she boldly and confidently slipped a clear chastity device over my cock and balls. I watched as the lock clicked and she attached the key to the locket that hung between her ample breasts.

"You are mine. I don't like my slaves playing with themselves thinking of other women. You like this don't you? Isn't this what you wanted all your life? Why don't you just accept your place between us?" she asked boldly.

For one second I thought the woman was a lunatic who preyed on her stranger clients. I felt absolutely awkward. But as her words sunk in it did seem to have a reassuring effect. She leaned closer, her hair brushed against my face as our lips interlocked in the deepest passionate kiss I had ever had. We finally broke off. She tapped my encased cock and got up. She opened a cupboard and handed me my clothes. I quickly got into them but a slight bulge was visible where my cock was. I felt different. Mistress walked me to the door. The other two women were watching a movie. She closed the door behind her. The air was still cold outside.

"My real name is Christina. I should have told you this but I never imagined things would turn out this way. I am looking forward to next week," she said even without asking my consent.

I loved that in her behavior. She held me closely and gave a quick peck and walked in.

I began my long walk towards my car. As I pushed my hand into my pocket, I was surprised to find five hundred dollar bills. A deeper feeling swelled inside me when I realized this.

I had finally found my true life.

*

Please do leave a comment be it good or bad.

intofdom
intofdom
192 Followers
12