A Promise to Her

Story Info
His side of the promise.
1k words
3.81
32.1k
3
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 11/18/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked into the hotel room in the black dress he had bought for her as a gift, her legs a little weak from anticipation and nervousness, she had worked with him for a couple months and she was still trying to figure out why this man had a mysterious power over her. She loved his blue eyes and strong but soft hands. He had the best qualities of any man she had ever dated and she was wondering if that continued into the bedroom. In a few moments she would find out. She was usually the one in control and she was taking a huge chance by submitting to him. She had joked about dominating him, and he had told her no way, he was the dominant one. In his mind he had thoughts about letting her control him but not tonight. As per their agreement and for the fantasy she had in her mind he was to be her pleaser and she was his playtoy to do as he wished. She knocked on the door and was told to enter. Her pleaser was standing in the room lit only by candles. He was a big man over six foot tall and 230 lbs, he stood over her and when they hugged he seemed to swallow her into his frame. He was large, but very comfortable like a teddy bear or grizzly depending on his mood. She walked towards him and they kissed long and passionate. He slid his hands down her sides and looked deeply into her eyes almost as if he was trying to read her mind. “Stand still plaything” he said in his deep voice and started to walk around her taking in her body in her black dress. She stared straight ahead and as he disappeared from her sight he watched her lower her head and submit to her lustful feelings. He slowly walked around her taking in her beauty and the lustful glow that had taken over her. She was slightly shaking as the effects of her last orgasm faded.

He slowly walked up behind her and touched her shoulder, sliding his hand down from her shoulder to the small of her back and to her sweet, soft ass, his left hand holding her from being able to move as his right hand slid between her slightly tanned ass cheeks. She wanted to push her ass back to him but knew he held her in the position he wanted her in. His finger probed her dripping wet pussy and still lubed asshole, she sighed and moaned softly. With a slight push, he bent her over the edge of the bed and slid a finger into both of her hot holes. She cried out with a soft moan and the wetness started leaking out from her pussy. He stepped forward to whisper in her ear, his hard cock brushing against her thigh and sending chills through out her spine.

“ Are you enjoying yourself my toy?”

“Yes my pleaser”

“Good” he growled into her ear. She again felt chills to her soul. This man had her wetter and hotter than anyone ever had.

He slid his fingers in and out of her wetness at an incredibly slow pace she wanted to

come again and it seemed like it took forever for her orgasm to build up and come crashing over her body. How did he know how to touch her like this?

While she was bent over the bed he wanted to take her. He stepped between her legs and pushed her legs open farther. With his right hand he guided his cock into her wet pussy, his left hand still held her slightly bent over the bed.

“Hmmm, oh yes” she moaned as his stiffness filled her wet hot pussy. He slid his finger into her mouth and she started acting like she was sucking another cock as her pleaser was fucking her. With long slow strokes he filled her again and again, sliding in and out he looked down and watched as his thick cock stretched her lips and filled her.

He felt his balls tighten and pull close to his body. He pulled his cock out and stepped from her leaving her empty, she again moaned this time in disappointment. What was her pleaser doing now her mind thought but she didn’t ask the question. He wanted the pleasure to continue and he also wanted to establish his control over her. He stepped up to her again, and this time he guided his cock into her wet tight ass, she groaned and arched her back to meet his intrusion, she loved to be filled in her ass and his thick cock was making her crazy with lust. He was tired of being nice and started to roughly fuck her ass, making her moan and scream louder, her pussy was dripping juices freely now and she could feel the wetness running down her thighs. With both hands on her hips he slammed into her again and again. She moans were screams of pleasure now and she was lost in the orgasms that washed over her. His balls were tight again and he knew it was time to release his cum for his beautiful playtoy.

He slid his cock into her again and held it deep into her. He moaned her name and filled her ass with long spurts of his thick cum.

She fell forward onto the bed and lay there unable to move. Her pleaser went to the bathroom and grabbed a hand towel, wetting it with warm water, he went back to his playtoy and washed her carefully. She moaned as he slid the slightly coarse towel across her sensitive ass and swollen pussy lips. He washed her with the care of a parent washing a new child. She looked at her pleaser again and his blue eyes had softened into a beautiful color of blue and he had a glow across his face. He had pleased her and he knew this wasn’t going to be the last time…….TBC