A Proper Send-off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every time Sarah tilted her head or moved her hands on June's ass June seemed at first to be hesitant to alter her experience whatsoever, so lost in the newness of it and seemingly wanting to leave no stone unturned, but whenever a new position was found, when Sarah's lips kissed along the sides of her mouth up to her ear or her hands rested on the back of her firm thighs, June found that she was just as enraptured by the feel of another woman in such a novel fashion and soon became just as attached to the readjustment.

It was June who began the process of disrobing her lover, her small hands fumbling with the buttons of Sarah's dress shirt until it finally fell open. Sarah quickly removed her hands from June, drawing a light whimper of protest for doing so, to let the shirt fall from her arms before throwing it roughly away and revealing the drab olive green t-shirt beneath. When her hands returned to June's body, now drawing a contented moan as June felt the strong hands squeezing at her butt again, Sarah found that June had opened her legs slightly to her.

Sarah moved her leg between June's thighs, letting June wrap her legs around her own. June began grinding herself against the firm, muscular leg, feeling the heat between her legs build as she engaged in a make-out move as old as time. She moaned into Sarah's mouth as she felt the friction build into a dizzying heat.

Another piece of clothing was shed. This time it was Sarah who stripped herself of her t-shirt, revealing her toned body, her small, perky breasts encased in a sports bra. June, still grinding, had to admire the soldier's physique.

June had said she loved strength in her men and what June saw and felt in Sarah was strength. Powerful looking biceps, defined abdominals, and hands that June realized had a strength that could only come from wrestling with powerful machinery. That Sarah's body was still undeniably feminine did not detract from that strength and its effect on June in the slightest. The firmness of the kiss, the feeling of the grip on her ass, the powerful leg she was grinding against were all aspects of what June enjoyed best about sex. She was with a strong, powerful, protective lover who was intent on using that strength to ravage June's subtle, sensitive body. That it was a woman, to June's surprise, actually heightened the eroticism of it.

As if her mind was being read, June felt herself being lifted off the ground and pressed against the wall by those powerful hands and arms, pressing her firmly in place as Sarah's soft lips kissed along her exposed neck and to her shoulder blade. Sarah kept June in place, still grinding against her and reached a hand up to the thin black material of June's shirt, pulling it roughly to the side to expose even more of June's shoulder and black bra strap.

As soon as the new skin was exposed, Sarah kissed it. June's whole body smelled of that same mix of vanilla and jasmine she'd smelled earlier and Sarah was delighted by it. There really was nothing, it seemed, of June that wasn't purely, exquisitely feminine.

That thought brought another burning desire to Sarah's mind. June's breasts. Sarah had been so enraptured by the feel of June's legs and ass that, mind-bogglingly, she'd ignored the breasts that had so captivated her that week. As soon as the realization hit her, Sarah immediately flashed back to her first thoughts on them.

I want to bite, suck and squeeze those tits.

Sarah reached up and began tugging at June's shirt, trying to untuck it from the tight waist of her skirt. This proved difficult, however, as the material seemed stuck unnaturally by some cruel god intent on denying Sarah her prize. Sarah was a warrior woman, however, and would have gladly slain more than a few such gods for June's favours. With equal parts resourcefulness and strength, Sarah moved her hands from June's waistband back up to the collar she'd stretched. This time, taking it in both hands, Sarah tore the shirt, ripping it at the seams with a strength that even surprised herself until the tattered garment fell uselessly around June's waist.

"That, ohhh," June moaned as the cold air of the apartment rushed to the heated skin of her torso, "that was my favourite shirt"

Sarah didn't respond. She simply looked in awe at a second at the deep valley of cleavage she was greeted with and the huge, soft orbs of porcelain skin it lay between. Sarah caught sight of a stray drop of sweat running down June's chest, between that very valley, and leaned forward to catch it on her tongue, licking upwards and reversing it's path up to her neck. Sarah marveled at how even June's sweat seemed sweet.

"Oh fuck," June moaned. The feeling of Sarah's tongue, strong and soft as the rest of her, combined with the increasing speed of her own ministrations against Sarah's leg had her near what felt like the edge of a massive orgasm. June could barely believe it. Usually it took every trick in her lover's bag to get her to cum. Sarah was almost going to get her there with making out and dry-humping.

Sarah was on a mission of her own. One bra strap was tugged down, then the other. Then the lacy black garment was pulled down over June's arms, the size of the cups becoming even more apparent as Sarah pulled it down, seemingly waiting ages for June's naked chest to be exposed to her. When it finally was, Sarah instantly realized it had been worth the wait.

Sarah instantly saw there was nothing fake about them whatsoever. Far too large for anyone's hands, perfectly rounded, teardrop-shaped breasts sat high and firm on June's chest. Pale as the rest of her, June's areola were the lightest pink and capped by smallish nipples a beautiful slightly darker red. Stiff and hard as could be, they provided perfect summits to the heavy globes. Sarah had never seen a pair like them. She had to fight the urge to fall to her knees and worship them.

"Damn," Sarah exclaimed. She had to say something. To not have said something, Sarah thought, would have been like stepping into the Sistine Chapel, staring up at the ceiling and shrugging her shoulders.

June chuckled a little at Sarah's expression. "Yeah," June smiled that same little confident smile she'd flashed all week, "they're pretty awesome."

Sarah looked up and instantly became determined to wipe that little prideful smirk off of her lover's face. She gripped the two breasts in her hands as best as she could. Their size provided too much even for Sarah's large hands and some of the warm soft, titflesh spilled over the sides. Sarah squeezed what she could, however, and relished the feel of her handfuls. They were, as Sarah had hoped, pillow soft, but delightfully surprised Sarah by still being firm to the touch, rebounding perfectly into their place on June's chest when released. Not that she'd wanted to, Sarah had only taken her hand off the beautiful breasts because June's moan at her touch had been her loudest to date and Sarah had briefly worried that she'd been too rough.

"Too much?" Sarah asked, apologetically.

June's face, however, told the answer instantly. As much as June's admirers may have liked the way that her breasts filled out a sweater or spilled out of a bikini and as much as her boyfriends may have loved the feel of them in their hands or mouths, the person who really appreciated her breasts was June herself. They were intensely sensitive to the touch, centred exquisitely at her nipples much in the way her sex spiked at her clitoris. Similar to her preferences elsewhere, June greatly enjoyed it when they were treated softly and sensuously but also, in the heat of passion, when they were gripped roughly, sucked hard. Most of her toys were the two-headed kind that left her a hand free to touch her own breasts. That was how she came her hardest.

Sarah took that cue. She let her hands fill up with as much of the heavy breasts as she could fit, feeling the nipples press against the top of her palms and cupped them before squeezing. June moaned again. Her grinding increased speed again. Sarah removed her left hand and replaced it with her mouth. Tenderly, softly, she began kissing the pliant flesh in a circle, from it's top to the underside, letting her tongue trail around in between her kisses. Creating smaller and smaller circles around the nipple, Sarah teased the most sensitive part of June's chest by drawing closer and closer, leaving hot spots where the kisses had been to be replaced with the cool air that would strike when Sarah's mouth moved onto another spot.

June moaned at the heat and gasp at the cold, all the while grinding harder and harder. She'd found a spot where her rolling hips meant she could put pressure against her clit on the ends of every shift of her hips and the electric jolts coming from both her clit and breasts soon had her panting uncontrollably. She could feel her release just around the corner and was desperate to get there.

June's moans turned into a near shriek as she felt the first surprising but welcome feel of teeth lightly dragging across her breast. Sarah's licks and kisses were replaced with hungry little bites before soothing licks. Then when, finally, Sarah took a nipple into her mouth, June did shriek. She also spasmed, her long leg kicking out and accidentally knocking over the small table she kept near the door. The bowl full of change and keys crashed to the ground. The noise startled Sarah who darted her head to the sight of the carnage for a second.

"Don't worry about it," June said breathlessly, gripping her fist in Sarah's sandy hair and pulling her lover back to her breasts. "Just keep fucking going."

Sarah didn't need to be told twice. She began sucking hard on June's breast, squeezing the other. Sarah rolled the nipple with her tongue, grazed it with her teeth and stuffed it in her mouth as she childishly tried to fit as much of June's massive tit into her mouth as would fit.

June moaned with every move, marveling at how talented Sarah was with her mouth. The thought brought a shiver to her as she thought of Sarah's talented mouth being applied elsewhere. It was almost a terrifying thought. If Sarah could bring her this much pleasure through her breasts, June worried she may be driven entirely mad by getting head.

Sarah was seemed possessed. She'd suck one breast for a while as she groped the other before switching. Paying each one the reverence and respect Sarah thought the works of art demanded. She could tell June was coming close to an orgasm and increased her speed and pressure.

"Pull down your panties," Sarah said commandingly during one of her changes between breasts.

June nodded as best as she could. It was difficult positionally, but June managed to reach up under her skirt and pull her panties down between her knees as Sarah repositioned herself. June was briefly upset about no longer being able to grind, but her concerns were short lived.

Sarah, still sucking and groping, reached her free hand between June's legs. There was no teasing, no tantalizingly slow motions, Sarah simply found the wet opening to June's sex and slid two of her fingers inside. June was hot, tight and incredibly wet and the feel alone almost made Sarah coo with glee.

"Oh fuck," June cried, spreading her legs slightly to allow greater access as Sarah's firm fingers spread her open as they plunged inside. June tightened her grip on Sarah's head.

June was never a passive lover, however, and her rolling hips now fucked herself onto Sarah's strong fingers. She squeezed herself around the invading digits, heightening the feeling as they began thrusting in and out of her, her copious wetness allowing their rapid plunges and withdrawals.

It didn't take long. Between the grinding, the suckling at her breasts, the new experience of having sex with a woman and now the intense finger fucking, June felt her knees buckle almost immediately. When the outstretched thumb of Sarah's plunging hand brushed against her clit, June felt herself tighten and spasm and then gush around Sarah's hand.

"Oh sweet Jesus, oh Christ, oh fuck, oh fuck, fuckity-fuck, FUCK!" June shrieked as she came. Her cunt, her clit, her breasts, it seemed to have no origin point, just a total release of bliss. She felt herself contract and quiver and tense as she came and, yet, it was like a massive wave of soothing relief washing over her in electric waves. She kept riding the fingers, her scream descending into little whimpers of gratitude.

Sarah for her part was blown away by the pure eroticism of the sight. The beautiful girl she was making love to looked almost angelic when in the throes of what Sarah could tell was a pretty epic orgasm. She kept fucking her despite the constrictive grip around her fingers, only releasing when she could feel June's body slow before stopping. She kept kissing at June's breasts although the bites and intensity were now gone, just soft, sweet kisses on the welcome flesh.

June slowly began to feel her senses return to her. It had been an orgasm for the ages. She couldn't remember one quite as intense. She didn't know how to express it or what she now thought about their coupling and, as it tended to when at a loss, her sarcasm won out.

"That. Was. Average" June panted, trying her best to sound deadpan.

"Average, huh?" Sarah said as she looked up with a crooked eyebrow.

"Sure," June nodded, her breath coming back but the wide grin on her face appearing almost against her will. "A solid C performance. C-plus, maybe"

Sarah straightened her back and wrapped her arms around June's waist again, kissing her neck softly. She chuckled a little at June's bravado before giving June a suggestive look.

"Now?"

"Now," June said, her eyes twinkling and the smile still firmly in place, "I'm going to show you how straight girls fuck."

Sarah felt June's hands on her stomach, pushing her towards the small couch in the living room. Sarah laughed as June did so.

"Still straight then?" Sarah asked with some mock disbelief. As much as she wanted to believe that her powers would have converted June as easily as that, she still respected the ground rules that June had set out.

"Don't get ahead of yourself," June said sternly, albeit with some humour, as she pushed Sarah down onto the couch. "This is a two-time thing."

Sarah nodded as she landed on the couch. This was her first real time getting to look at June in a state of undress from any distance. With her hair a little rustled, her lipstick smeared, and her t-shirt and bra around her waist, June looked a little messy but, it was a gorgeous, just-fucked mess.

June realized the state of her dress and began dealing with it. She reached behind her and fumbled with her bra, unconsciously thrusting her chest out in the process. Observing it with awe, Sarah felt as though she'd happened upon the world's most gorgeous stripper.

"Don't you usually get some music with your strip tease?" Sarah kidded as she sank down into the soft seat of the couch.

"Oh shut up," June said with some mock annoyance. "I can't believe you wrecked this shirt."

"It got in my way," Sarah said with a shrug, showing no remorse for the death she'd caused. "I'd wreck a hundred shirts just like it to get to those tits."

June rolled her eyes.

"God, you really are as bad as any guy,"

June disappeared from Sarah's view for a second. When she came back she'd removed her heels and was dressed only in her skirt. Sarah admired the view of the busty, nearly naked girl before noticing that June hadn't reappeared empty-handed. In her hands, being carried gingerly, were a couple of small white devices that Sarah didn't immediately recognize.

"You don't need to use any toys, you can just--"

June rolled her eyes again. She plugged one of the devices into a small set of speakers and brought the other with her to the couch, pressing a button on it as she straddled Sarah's lap. Music filled the room. Soft and sensual R&B with a female voice singing seductively. Sarah had joked about music for her striptease, but she had to admit, this was perfect mood music. June sat up on Sarah's lap and looked at her softly before speaking.

"Now, you're going to be gone for a while," June said plainly but sweetly. "And you're going to be serving your country. Keeping people like me safe."

Sarah smiled. While she usually begged off congratulatory statements like that, she didn't mind right now. Coming from a topless June, she willed herself to believe it.

"And I want you to take a good look at what you're fighting for," June continued, gesturing to herself. "And what you have waiting for you when you get back,"

Sarah smiled and took another pass at those curves before she looked back up and locked onto the soft green of June's eyes. If that's what she was fighting for, Sarah smiled to herself, June was worth a fight.

"And know," June said as she leaned in to kiss Sarah's lips softly, "that I am very, very grateful for your sacrifice, soldier."

They kissed again. It was softer and more delicate than their previous kissing. June's kiss was passionate, but without a hint of roughness other than the occasionally nipping at Sarah's bottom lip with her teeth. Her tongue didn't force itself anywhere, but it made it clear that Sarah's tongue was what it wanted to feel.

Sarah hated to compare it, but Audrey had been entirely passive with her. June was imposing her will of slow, sensuous sex on Sarah and she found it delightful. She felt June's body wrap against hers and Sarah gave into the urge to just enjoy every inch of June's soft form.

Her hands roamed the length of June's body, starting with a gentle caress at the nape of her neck as they kissed before running down the smooth skin of her shoulders, over the sides of her breasts before the narrowing of her waist and then resting a the point where her hourglass hips flared out.. Despite June's relatively normal height, Sarah felt as though her hand's trip along the winding curves had taken a mile.

June was just happy that they had gotten back to some form of contact. Truth was, she was feeling all manner of confusion at what was happening between them. She had gone into this sure that she was straight, sure that this would be the two-time thing that she'd said.

Now, kissing Sarah on her couch, June was beginning to doubt both of those things. She was no prude and had engaged in similar acts with a handful of boyfriends in the very same spot and manner and, with the exception of the satisfaction an erect cock digging into her thigh and confirming her efforts, June couldn't say that her heterosexuality was preventing her from enjoying this just as much as any other romantic encounter she'd ever had.

As she felt Sarah's firm hand running along her waist, she was tempted to admit to herself that it was more than that because of the uniqueness of it all. She thought back to the contrast between the masculine and feminine aspects of Sarah's body and began to tug at the sports bra covering Sarah's chest. When it came off, that conflict was heightened for June. Sarah's chest was small but perky and well formed. Sarah, June admitted, had nice boobs. And June liked boobs, issues of sexual orientation aside.

June leaned forward, mashing their chests together as she pressed her own larger breasts against her lover's. June found yet another aspect of lesbian sex that she found novel and exciting.

Still, June was still tingling from her orgasm and she was tempted to chalk up her confusion to the afterglow of it. She'd started on the couch trying to do much of what she'd have done with a guy but soon realized that would not work and soon switched her methods. June began trying to reciprocate what Sarah had done to her against the wall. Kisses along the shoulder, kisses on the breasts and sucking of the nipples and whatever else June remembered. June was new to it but she was determined that whatever she may have lacked in skill she would not lack in determination to give Sarah the kind of send-off she deserved.