A Proper Send-off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her efforts were well appreciated. Sarah's sexual frustration and complete and total lust for June had made it so that June probably could have been a total novice at human contact and Sarah would have simply appreciated the visuals and the effort.

As it was, June's softer, delicate efforts were simply heightening the desire she'd felt burning for the better part of a year. June's hot mouth on her breasts and body may not have been expert but they were no less gratifying.

June reached a point where she knew that going further meant really unfamiliar territory. She got off of Sarah's waist and kneeled down between her thighs. Reaching up, June's hands began to nervously fumble with Sarah's belt and pants. June was eager, but she couldn't deny that the new ground didn't make her a little uneasy. She knew from her heterosexual experiences that giving head to a girl, or at least June, was a hit or miss proposition. Unlike a blowjob, where even June's laziest efforts had been well received, eating pussy was not something she felt a great deal of confidence in.

"You have to tell me if I do something wrong, okay?" June said softly as she looked up at Sarah.

Sarah, who had lifted her hips to help the process of her disrobing, smiled warmly back at her. "Wow, vulnerable-you is really, really cute," Sarah said teasingly although with some truth. This was the first she'd seen of June without all of her bravado and swagger intact. It was adorable.

"I'm serious," June protested, although that statement was undercut with a bite to Sarah's freshly exposed hip.

"Just go with what feels right, you'll do fine," Sarah said sweetly, stroking June's hair.

June, buoyed by Sarah's words, did just that. Another quick motion and Sarah was naked in front of her.

June again had to marvel at Sarah's body. Like the rest of her, Sarah's legs were tanned and toned. Feminine but strong. While she was admiring the body, June was somewhat relieved to see that Sarah was well groomed down there, much as she herself was. Not that June had a preference, this was her first after all, but she very much did not like hair in her mouth and that was something that knew no gender barriers.

June began by kissing Sarah's slick lips, almost as much as she'd have kissed her lover's mouth. It was an awkward move but she did get a small, soft moan from Sarah. June then licked the length of Sarah, bringing a shudder and a moan. Sarah's moans served as June's teacher. Another kiss, this time with tongue, brought a groan. June had worried about the taste but, truth was, she found the taste fine. The more she licked, the more that June actually began to associate the taste with Sarah and the pleasure she was giving.

Sarah just looked down in amazement. This was a scene right out of her most preposterous teenage fantasy. June's tongue was swirling inside her, licking deeply. June's tongue worked hard, tasting her depths and providing delicious pleasure along the walls of Sarah's cunt. Sarah felt her legs wrap around June's head, her pussy tighten around the tongue inside her. Sarah had braced herself for some really clumsy, teenage fumbling from June but it seemed that at least some of June's hetero experience carried over. It wasn't groundbreaking for Sarah but it was good.

"Oh god, it's good," Sarah moaned. "It's really fucking good."

June would have smiled if she could. Instead, she tried to step up the experience. Her hands found Sarah's tight, well-formed ass and grabbed, lifting it, exposing even more of her lover to her eager mouth. June began tonguing deeper, more insistently, not relenting for a second. She began thinking about the things she liked, the head she liked to receive and began to improvise. A hand reached up to caress a breast. Breaks for air were also breaks to nibble a thigh. She made eye contact and got to see the effect she was having as Sarah moaned and bucked in pleasure.

Then, when she had Sarah groaning loudly, June removed her tongue from Sarah's folds and clamped her lips around the small, hard bud of Sarah's clit. Now it was subject to June's insistent licks, sucks and kisses.

"Fuck yes," Sarah exclaimed as she felt the jolting electricity of June's tongue, lips and teeth on her most sensitive spot.

June was so close to getting her off that Sarah could only pant the one ingredient she knew would send her over the edge. "F-fingers," she panted her request.

June heard and responded. Her own two fingers found Sarah's opening and began returning what she'd received. June's confidence grew. This was not unfamiliar ground. June had fingered pussy before. True, it was her own and at a different angle, but the difference between fingering herself and Sarah was the difference between driving stick and automatic, not the difference between driving stick and flying a helicopter.

June quickened the pace of her thrusts and her oral efforts as Sarah bucked in pleasure. She was torn. She wanted Sarah to cum and have it be as intense as her own orgasm but she wanted this sex to last. She did her best to vary the pace, to give Sarah stretches of intense fucking followed by slower thrusts. Sarah was not content to take that passively, however, as her slower efforts were met by harder bucks from Sarah's hips and passioned urges to fuck her harder.

"Come on, fuck me," Sarah said during one of those moments. June agreed. She'd drawn it out long enough. She began licking, taking the nub of Sarah's clit between her lips and applying gentle sucking pressure as her fingers angled slightly and fucked Sarah deeply.

"Come on," June said in a tone and with words that even surprised her, "cum for me baby, cum for your girl."

Sarah didn't know if it was June's fingers or her tongue or just hearing June referring to herself as her girl or the more likely mix of it all but it was her turn to do as commanded.

She came. Hard.

She bucked and rode her orgasm all the way through. She could feel herself coating June's hands with her copious release and gripped June tighter to her. She felt her toes curl and cramp as her whole body felt as though it was pulsing and squeezing and exploding.

To her surprise, she felt June's fingers replaced again by her tongue as her orgasm coursed through her and Sarah kept bucking. Riding June's tongue through the course of her orgasm. Soon, her bucks and moans were just little jolts and heavy breathing. June's licking, plunging tongue became sweet kisses.

"My girl, huh?" Sarah said. June referring to herself as such was one thing that pierced the cloud of her orgasmic bliss.

June shrugged her shoulders and her voice was again that of the confident, smart aleck that Sarah had known in the bar. "Hey, lesbian, straight, I know what to say to make someone cum," she said defiantly before tenderly holding her hand. "Fuck me, I think you broke my fucking fingers."

Sarah did her best to shrug. She did tend to squeeze hard when she came. She didn't want to hurt June, but she didn't mind a little sting after her response to the question.

"I wondered why you pulled out," Sarah said, dreamily,

"Yeah, well, that," June said with a smile, "and since this is only a two-time thing I wanted to get as much experience as I could. Now, not only have I had lesbian sex, I've had a girl cum in my mouth."

June's words did rouse Sarah slightly from her indulgence. She opened her eyes and looked down at June, who'd slumped back onto her butt.

"What do you mean 'now you've had lesbian sex'?" Sarah asked incredulously,

"Well, you know, I had a great fucking orgasm, then you had your own hopefully decent one. Sex. We had it." June said, looking slightly confused. Sarah sat up, resting an elbow on her knee and stroking June's face before leaning down to give her a sweet, lingering kiss

"Oh you poor, poor, deprived straight girl," Sarah chuckled.

6.

Their positions had reversed. Sarah was between June's thighs. Her tongue was rolling deep inside June's cunt. Eating her hungrily. Savouring the taste she'd anticipated. She was attacking June's depths, furiously tonguing as deep inside the busty girl as she could manage.

June was lost in delirious pleasure. Earlier she'd worried about just how intense Sarah would be while giving head. If anything, June had to admit, she'd soft-sold the reality. It was the best head she'd ever had, bar-none. Just when June thought that Sarah had found the right spot, Sarah readjusted and went deeper or shifted angles or moved her attention to her clit and June found she had all number of right spots. Some new ones, even. It was like June's body was a sports car and Sarah was finding new and higher gears.

June was at a loss for what to do. She squeezed her own breasts, rolled her own nipples around, put her hand in her hair, then in Sarah's hair. She didn't know what to do. She knew she was going to cum, the first time she'd ever cum twice during sex. She knew it felt like a big one too, bigger even than her first.

And then it was gone. Sarah withdrew her tongue. June had thought she'd replace it with fingers or just catch air, but Sarah instead sat up and joined June on the couch, pushing her onto her back and kissing her way up from her breasts to her neck.

Soon they were intertwined, kissing and grinding against each other. It was nice, June had to admit, but she'd been so close and it'd been so good with Sarah's tongue inside her that June felt compelled to protest.

"Wha-what happened," June pouted, even as she enjoyed the feeling of her breasts filling Sarah's hands again.

"Well, I remembered you were straight," Sarah said as she kissed June's neck, "and a straight girl wouldn't want another girl between her thighs, eating her to a screaming, shaking orgasm."

June struggled with the logic for a second. On the one hand it was true. On the other, well, nothing she'd done with Sarah was something a straight girl would have done. Still, to pull back from the height of it just seemed mean.

"C'mon, please, baby," June moaned. "Eat me? Make me cum?"

Sarah instead stopped her kissing and actually sat up, untangling herself from June completely.

"Mmmmm, no," Sarah said wickedly. "I think that particular pleasure is what you're going to be looking forward to a year from now,"

"You know, I can still tell you to fuck off when you get back," June pouted again angrily,

"Yeah, you could," Sarah said as she got off the couch. "But you won't,"

June turned on her side and watched as Sarah walked back towards the door, retrieving the small pack she'd brought with her.

"And just what makes you so sure about that?" June asked. "I'm a fickle thing, my attentions may easily divert elsewhere in your absence."

Sarah smiled as she reached into the pack

"Because I've got something else in mind for the memory I'm taking with me back overseas," Sarah said as she removed her trusty leather harness from the pack, "And trust me, I think it'll be right up your alley."

June looked eagerly. She had a pretty good sense of what this was. In fact, when she'd proposed the whole arrangement, she'd mistakenly assumed that with the muscular, slightly masculine Sarah, that strap-on sex would be the number one thing on the menu. It was the assumed similarity of the act that had made June so confident in proposing it.

Now, however, June realized that she might be in over her head. Sarah had fingered her and eaten her out and both had been intense beyond her imagination. She briefly wondered what being fucked by Sarah would be like and realized pretty quickly that her body shivered at the thought.

"Holy fuck!" June exclaimed when she saw the actual cock emerge from the pack. Sarah knew it was ridiculous, knew that she'd bought the cock and had no claim to it really, but she felt a little flush of pride at the look at June's face as she examined Sarah's cock. It was long and thick, realistically shaped and hung heavily when Sarah firmly attached it to the harness. A quick tightening of the straps and Sarah found the right spot, right where the small leather nub on the base of her cock would press against her clit.

"Damn, if I knew something like that could be attached to someone who wasn't a total asshole I wouldn't have had to date Tony Ehlo," June said, staring in amazement at the sight of the well-built woman with the massive cock dangling between her thighs.

"Tony Ehlo, huh?" Sarah said with mock jealousy. "Was he bigger than me?"

June nervously bit her thumb, as she shook her head no. Tony had been her biggest and Sarah's was significantly bigger, both in length and girth. Sarah's even had what looked like realistic balls attached. Sarah returned to the couch and again found herself kissing June's neck and cupping and caressing her breasts.

"And you know what I thought the second I saw you?" Sarah asked as she took delight in the wide eyes and nervous look on June's beautiful face.

"What?" June said quietly as she reached out to grasp the thick cock in her hand. She knew it was silly, that Sarah wouldn't feel it, but she still wanted to put it in her hands, put it in some kind of context.

It felt real. The same sort of heavy, spongy hardness that bigger cocks had. Ridiculously, she began stroking it slowly.

"I thought, now there's a girl who needs a really big cock to satisfy her," Sarah whispered. She couldn't feel June's hands on the cock but she loved the visual. The way June looked equal parts scared and eager. Sarah knew it was one of her more idiosyncratic kinks, but growing up in the garage her first exposure to sex-talk had been guys talking about how a woman looked when she was sucking or stroking cock, what it was like to have a girl really go crazy on a cock. It was why Sarah had wanted to fuck girls with a strap-on in the first place. When Sarah strapped it on, it was her cock, no quotation marks or caveats, and she took delight in the pleasure she could bring with it.

Audrey had been small and slight and Sarah had used a much smaller one with her. June, Sarah correctly guessed, was the kind of girl who a cock this size was built for. Again, Sarah knew some might think it odd, but having that kind of a tool strapped on her waist gave her a pretty heady feeling of power.

"Lube. I have some lube in the bedroom," June said, still stroking at the shaft.

"If it turns out we need it, go get it," Sarah said firmly. "But to start, why don't you suck it first."

June looked up at her strangely. Even though Sarah's words caused the heat she was feeling to boil, her pussy get significantly wetter, she didn't understand. "But you won't feel it," June said softly as, even as she got between Sarah's legs.

June found herself loving the way Sarah's voice would turn as she gave orders. She liked a guy who took control in the bedroom and, it was turning out, she loved a woman who did the same.

"You'd be surprised," Sarah smirked. "And the visual is what's going to give me the energy to give you the fucking of your life,"

"I'm just saying," June said, some confidence returning to her voice. "You are to eating pussy what I am to sucking cock and it's a shame you don't get the full experience."

It wasn't easy. The size of the thing made June stretch just to get the head of it into her mouth. Then there was the lack of response. As much as the cock look and felt real, it didn't taste real. It tasted like a dildo.

June decided to simply follow Sarah's advice. She was lubricating it. She used as much spit as she could, tried to get the entire length wet, licking the parts she couldn't suck. In doing so, she realized she was getting a soft moan from Sarah if she ground the base of the cock against her. Soon June realized what was happening and did it faster, harder. Now she was losing herself in the blowjob. The faster she ground the cock, which she was doing as she bobbed her head, the louder Sarah moaned. She did her best to suppress the instinct to gag and gave it her all.

Sarah had to admit it was a terrific blowjob. The visual stimulus alone was great, but June really did grasp how to work the cock to rub her clit. Sarah was more than content to lean back on the couch and let the large breasted, nubile goddess she'd somehow picked up do her thing.

Sarah took in the sight, those heaving breasts and those bright green eyes looking up at her, those ruby red lips stretched around her cock and, combined with the rubbing of her clit, enjoyed every second. If she'd had a beer in her free hand she could have died happily.

"Fuh-fuck," June said as she pulled her mouth of the cock, interrupting Sarah's fantasy. She sputtered, slightly, getting even more spit on the cock, her hand rubbing it down to the base.

Sarah smiled. As much as she'd been enjoying the sight of June on her knees, it was a diversion. She wanted to fuck her. Still, she thought something needed to be said in acknowledgement of June's game attempt to indulge her kink.

"That was the best blowjob I've ever had," Sarah said, stroking June's hair.

"You know, you'd think I'd get tired of hearing that," June said with a smile as she caught her breath. "But nope."

"You know, if I were the jealous type, I'd ask you just how many guys had told you that," Sarah joked.

"And if I were the confident, independent, sex-positive type, I'd say it's none of your fucking business," June smiled with humour as she stood up. "So it's none of your fucking business,"

"I know," Sarah assured her.

"I'm a healthy woman with healthy appetites," June continued with a big smile, "That's the reason we're here after all."

Sarah nodded and began to stand up where she was met by June's hand on her chest, pushing her back down.

"Uh, uh, uh," June said, shaking her head and straddling the couch again. "I'm going to need to start on top to get used to that thing,"

Sarah was not inclined to argue. True, she typically liked to be on top, but she found it very, very hard to argue with June when she was positioned as such.

With June's hands above her head as she tried to position the cockhead, June's lovely dangling breasts were right at her mouth's level. Taking the initiative, Sarah did her best to catch one of the lovely orbs in her mouth as they passed.

"Aww, I would have been gentle," Sarah said in mock protest before striking gold, sucking one of June's breasts into her mouth hungrily.

"I know," June moaned as she finally felt the cockhead at her entrance and the feeling of Sarah's lips. She looked down and bent her head to Sarah's ears to whisper, "But I won't."

June sank down, letting the cock penetrate her deeply. She had to moan at the way it spread her open, stretching her. Just the initial entrance had June agreeing with Sarah's assessment of her. She did like big cocks.

"Holy fuck," June moaned as she sank deeper. She couldn't believe the sight of the giant thing disappearing inside her or the feeling of herself being spread wider and wider as it went deeper. Then again, June couldn't ever remember feeling this wet. Sarah's tongue had done so much to get her off she felt almost nothing aside from that hunger to get her rocks off. She felt like she could do anything to get there.

She rolled her hips, letting herself fuck what was inside her. The pleasure was intense but only fed into her need to go deeper. She kept sinking. Every time she relaxed her legs and sank deeper, she rolled her hips and bounced a little, getting used to the new depths.

Soon she was past where anyone had ever been in her. She marveled at it. She knew it was cliché, knew it was terrible but this was the biggest cock that had ever been inside her and it felt so fucking good.

Sarah kept licking and sucking, squeezing June's breasts together to facilitate the quick switch from one breast to the other. Still, her eyes were firmly on June, loving the sight of what her cock was doing to the younger woman. June looked like she was halfway between screaming and passing out. She rolled her hips slightly, matching June's movements, plunging it inside June rather than letting her sink on her own.