A Proper Young Woman's Guide to Anal Etiquette Ch. 00

Story Info
Foreword.
1.4k words
3.95
217.9k
196

Part 1 of the 21 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 09/08/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lordodie
lordodie
859 Followers

A Proper Young Woman's Guide to Anal Etiquette:

Foreword

Disclaimer: The following is a work of pure sexual fantasy and is intended for adult audiences ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, please stop reading NOW and go tell your parent and/or guardian that you need stricter internet supervision. Any physical resemblance to a real person that any fictional character herein may bear is probably intentional and is meant as a compliment. Furthermore, all fictional characters in the following fantasy are professionals and good at what they do. So please, don't try this at home; if such things were even physically possible. If you still insist on trying this at home, please send all pictures and feedback about the experience to myself. If I can't stop you I can at least make sure you're doing it right. Consider yourself disclaimed.

*

Background

Our story takes place in the not too distant future where the proper, conservative upbringing of respectable young ladies includes the ingrained obedience to authority figures of any type, whether it's teachers, bosses, parents, or significant others. In the case of heterosexual relationships the authority figure is obvious. In far more common lesbian relationships since, for some unknown reason of nature, women now outnumber men five to one, one of the two partners inevitably takes on the role of authority and the other quickly becomes the subservient. Both heterosexual and lesbian relationships are equally acceptable in the society of the day. Regardless of the type of relationship, one thing is consistent throughout all decent, socially acceptable pairings: the unyielding anal submission of the subservient female. The anal submission by the dominant female is totally at her own discretion.

Young ladies are expected to be instructed by their mothers and older sisters from the time they come of age, which is the time they start having sex on their own, to accept objects into their anal cavities. This training continues into the girls' late teens and early twenties as they're taught to accept still larger and larger objects into their nether holes until they can't achieve sexual satisfaction without those holes being fully, and sometimes painfully, packed. That doesn't infer that anal training stops there. A proper young woman's anal education is a lifelong commitment by all members of society.

This isn't to say that sexuality is publicly flaunted, as such displays are considered gauche and amoral in the future. In the privacy of the home, of course, anything goes and usually does; sexual depravity being the norm behind closed doors. But in public, what is considered proper social behavior has come full circle to what was acceptable maybe in the 1950's. A little bit of cleavage on display is okay but tits about ready to pop out of a top is too risqué. A skirt at mid thigh length is perfectly acceptable whereas if the ass cheeks are clearly visible below the hem line, the lady in question is likely to get arrested for solicitation. Equally, that's not to say that every passerby is oblivious to the very likely fact that all the conservatively dressed business women walking down the street have large plugs up their bottoms and maybe a set of tight nipple clamps crushing their aroused nipples, if the lady in question were so inclined. Quite the contrary in fact. It's just socially unacceptable to mention such things in polite company. A knowing glance at the cute girl in the next cubicle as she squirms uncomfortably in her office chair is enough to communicate that everyone knows the reason why.

This is the way of the future world. And this is the world in which we find our main protagonists. Meet the Wilders family, consisting of the buxom Laura and her five beautiful daughters: Emily, Cora, Naomi, Mary and Amanda.

Name:          Laura Wilder

Age:          46

Occupation:     Bank branch manager

Vital Statistics:     Tall, petite, 34FF cup breasts, dark red hair

Laura is a very desirable cougar and socialite, and the mother to five lovely daughters. She was brought up in a strict, conservative family; which in today's day in age means the most strenuous anal capacity training imaginable. Laura insists on teaching strict anal discipline to her five daughters, which makes her a good mother by today's meter stick. She has a 'thing' going on with her young secretary, Tanya, while she looks for a new Mr. or Mrs. Right. Her husband, Dave, died of a heart attack a few years prior leaving Laura and her daughters to want for nothing; financially at least. But this has left Laura's other wants yearning for the strict discipline that she has enjoyed at the hands of her late husband ever since she was a teenager.

Name:          Emily Wilder

Age:          18

Occupation:     High school senior

Vital Statistics:     On the short side, very petite, 32B cup breasts, fiery red hair

Emily is the youngest of five daughters and a veteran of both the swim and tennis teams. She is the black sheep of her family in that she hasn't taken to extreme anal penetration as enthusiastically as her older sisters have; and nowhere near as much as her mother insists she does. Although she doesn't like to admit it, she really does get off on anal stimulation just as much as her siblings and mother. It's just that her teenage rebelliousness insists that she prove her mother wrong; even though she know deep down that her mother is right. Emily is currently pursuing Matt, the captain of the boys swim team.

Name:          Cora Wilder

Age:          18

Occupation:     High school senior

Vital Statistics:     Medium height, athletic, 34D cup breasts, brown hair (dyed black)

Cora is Emily's closest sister, being only 10 months older than her. While Emily is introverted, Cora was a social butterfly on the varsity cheerleading squad and is up to date on the latest gossip for almost everything and everyone. While she is just as athletic as her younger sibling, she has a slightly more curvaceous figure and larger breasts which she flaunts freely, much to the chagrin of her very conservative mother. Cora is currently in-between serious relationships right now but she has an on again, off again relationship with her best friend Stacy; who is also on the cheerleading squad.

Name:          Naomi Wilder

Age:          22

Occupation:     Waitress and aspiring model

Vital Statistics:     On the tall side, petite, 34C cup breasts, brown hair

Naomi relishes in her role as the middle, wild child. With a rock hard body very similar to her younger sister Emily's, but with larger breasts, she can turn heads whenever she wants to. Naomi is an aspiring model who holds down a day job as a waitress in a private, European style club in between gigs. She distinguishes herself from her mother and sisters by being masochistic almost in the extreme; which was saying something for a family of overtly masochistic women! She is currently dating Dale, the night manager of the club she works at; despite her mother's disapproval of him. She's also seeing Rebecca, a fellow waitress at her club, on the side.

Name:          Mary Wilder

Age:          26

Occupation:     Legal aid and secretary

Vital Statistics:     Medium height, curvaceous, 36FF cup breasts, brown hair

Mary is the second oldest sibling of Emily's and the only one of Laura's daughters to match her in the breast size department. Mary never had a problem in the lady department; being uninterested in men all together. When she was a junior in high school she was involved in a bad car accident and can't feel her legs anymore and is confined to a wheelchair, being incapable of walking. Fortunately, nothing is wrong with her lady parts and her desire to use them. She lives with and works for her fiancé, a 34 year old lawyer named Victoria. Victoria, for her part, finds all manner of interesting things to do with her beloved Mary and her chair bound condition.

Name:          Amanda Wilder Fallon

Age:          28

Occupation:     Small business owner and inventor

Vital Statistics:     Medium height, curvaceous, 36DD cup breasts, dark red hair

Amanda is the oldest daughter of Laura. She is the only one of her siblings to have graduated from college with a degree so far; which she earned in mechanical engineering. Amanda is just as curvy as her younger sister Mary, but with slightly more proportional breasts and her mother's dark red hair. Her husband, Todd, 31, is also a college graduate with a degree in computer engineering. Together, they own a company called Anal By Design, which specializes in sophisticated, high end computerized training aides designed for the use of extreme anal dilation and capacity training. Amanda really enjoys being self employed and insists on personally field test everyone their designs; for safety and liability reasons of course.

lordodie
lordodie
859 Followers